Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's cafeteria

Go down 
+10
Haya
Toru
Leliana
Hikaru
Daigo
Mikazaru
Shun
Roki
Airamyst
Headmaster
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

The school's cafeteria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:28 pm

NPC

''But... the two last classes are... biology and art class. I have neither of those! So I need to go to classes I haven't chosen!? Or what!? Are you insane!? I'm not gonna waste my time like this! This is nonsense, inhumane!'', Daigo said after he had taken a schedule from one of the senior members and Cole sighed, blowing out smoke again. He threw the finished cigarette on the round and stepped on it.
''Well in that case you will just have to sit with me these last two hours, you can help me think of nice new homework assignments. And I might let the students make a test soon so you can help me with thinking of some of the questions. Or, you could just make your homework for my class and your other classes you follow in silence. Sounds like a plan?''
''Okay man, whatever. Take me. Butt fuck me hard today, I don't care... Tame me hard, sir.'', Daigo said and Cole huffed at the boy, grabbing his arm firmly and pulling at it, like he wanted to rip it off.
''I don't like your attitude young man! We are going to my classroom right now and you are gonna make your homework and help me with assignments whether you want or not, and after school is finished for today you will clean up my classroom and help the janitor with the other classrooms in school, got it? Hurry up and follow me!''
He started dragging Daigo along. Looking at Haya he gave her a cold look, but he didn't really mean it like that. He just wasn't the social type. ''Get back to your lunch and wait for your next class or whatever you have next. Can't be bothered much more right now. Okay, bye.''

Addressed: Daigo, Haya
Mentioned: The janitor
Notes: To Economics classroom
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:37 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Well in that case you will just have to sit with me these last two hours, you can help me think of nice new homework assignments. And I might let the students make a test soon so you can help me with thinking of some of the questions. Or, you could just make your homework for my class and your other classes you follow in silence. Sounds like a plan?’’, the teacher asked and Daigo sighed, nodding his head.
‘’Sure, whatever...’’, was all he said, though the teacher didn't seem to happy about his last words, about the butt fucking thing, when the man finally came to realize what he had spoken about. He grabbed Daigo's arm firmly, twisting it slightly, and Daigo groaned in pain in response, but only slightly.
‘’I don't like your attitude young man! We are going to my classroom right now and you are gonna make your homework and help me with assignments whether you want or not, and after school is finished for today you will clean up my classroom and help the janitor with the other classrooms in school, got it? Hurry up and follow me!’’, he said, dragging the boy along with him. Daigo struggled but not much, he just wanted to object yet still listen only a little bit to the teacher; after all he didn't want to get in any more trouble; he had already wasted it all enough. ‘’Get back to your lunch and wait for your next class or whatever you have next. Can't be bothered much more right now. Okay, bye.’’, the teacher said to Haya before walking off and taking Daigo with him, and Daigo turned his head to look at the girl, sticking out his tongue at her. ‘’I'm gonna get you, bitch. I'm gonna kill you very soon for messing with me. Watch me...!’’

Addressed: Teacher (kind of), Haya (in his thoughts) Mentioned: Teacher, Haya Word Count: 310 Notes: Sucks but had to get this done...
~To Economics Classroom~
Back to top Go down
Ustrina
Student
Ustrina

Student basics
Name: Ustrina Cosain
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 am

Ustrina looked around after a couple of minutes to see that Mika, Roki, and the strange kid was gone. She shrugged, she didn't really know them anyways. She continued to make her homework for Geography. She ended her sentence and smiled. There. She was done. And she didn't think she had much left to do after this. Her attention was drawn away however by a sudden voice.

‘’Hey, making homework? Which subject?’’ her head turned, her eyes analyzing the girl. She had solid black hair, that seemed to be damp, and a kind of cold glare, but her eyes held a spark of curiosity. Ustrina was kind of dumbfounded, but she smiled kindly at the girl. "Hey, Yeah, its Geography. Sit down if you'd like." She said gesturing to the seat across form her. This is what she imagined when it came to a friend. Someone who was like her.

She closed her book and tucked away her notes. She didn't think the girl was the cheating type, but she didn't want to get any food on her work. She folded her arms and studied her for a second, just sitting in silence. "You aren't a freshman, are you?" She asked, she looked a little older than Ustrina herself was, maybe a sophomore? She didn't know and her eyes were alight with curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD:Lola  MEN: Mika, Roki, Toru

NOTES: Short and Sucky, Short and Sucky

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 am

Toru grinned from ear to ear as he saw Mika's face. The boy had started to cry and he was willing to bet that just like little Roki, this boy won't be able to resist or fight back. He sped up his hand, slowly trailing it upwards towards the waist line of the boys pants.
Suddenly the boys eyes shot open and pulled away from him. This confused Toru. He thought he had the boy. Hadn't it felt really good? Why pull back? His question was soon answered as a fist smacked against his face.
“Don't touch me! Don't touch Roki! Keep your filthy hands with you!”
Toru cursed under his breath and started to speak but was cut off when the boy rushed past him. He turned and saw Mika grab Roki's hand and jerk the boy up off the floor before running away down the hallway.
He blinked and shook his head, unable to understand why the boy had done that. 'Didn't he feel anything? I mean how can he feel something that strong and pull back?' Toru thought to himself. All that answered was a tiny giggle and four words. 'Strong one... Isn't he..?'
Toru nodded slowly and raised one hand to his face. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and pulled it away to find blood sreacked across. “Yeah... A bit faisty too~ I like that about others~ I'll break him eventually tho.” He said in a whisper matter-of-factly.
Suddenly he heard something rumble softly and groaned, rolling his eyes. “Ugh forgot its lunch and only have thirty minutes. Damn it all now I have to get something to eat. Wait where's my food I bought?” He asked remebering he had paid for a sandwich and hadn't seen it since before he saw Roki.
He sighed nad pushed himself to his feet. “Great now I have to get something else. Oh well they didn't have good food anyway. Guess I'll go get something from my room. Pizza sounds good and is quick~” With that settled he walked down the hall towards the dorms.

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Roki, Mika Word count: ~ Notes: Sorry its so short and sucks...

Last edited by Toru on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:13 pm

‘’Well well well, baby girl~ Haya, long time no see, you look beautiful, like a slut; the kind of sluts I like the most~’’, Daigo said as he greeted her back, but she gave no more response to that. She just kept on smiling, talking to the teacher and not paying any more attention to the boy. And it didn't take long before the teacher agreed with Haya's idea and addressed Daigo. The boy's reaction made her grin in her mind. ‘’You bitch...’’, was all he said to her after the teacher was done explaining his punishment and Haya just smiled at him.
Daigo saw one of his classmates it seemed, and took the boy's schedule from him, looking at it as he addressed the boy with a grin. However, his grin soon faded as he saw the subjects on the schedule.
‘’Borrowing it, don't worry. Let me see.’ But... the two last classes are... biology and art class. I have neither of those! So I need to go to classes I haven't chosen!? Or what!? Are you insane!? I'm not gonna waste my time like this! This is nonsense, inhumane!’’, he said, giving the boy back his schedule before growing frustrated once more.
‘’Well in that case you will just have to sit with me these last two hours, you can help me think of nice new homework assignments. And I might let the students make a test soon so you can help me with thinking of some of the questions. Or, you could just make your homework for my class and your other classes you follow in silence. Sounds like a plan?’’, the teacher asked him, trying to give the boy at least some options, but Daigo's next response would probably take all those options from him.
‘’Okay man, whatever. Take me. Butt fuck me hard today, I don't care... Take me hard, sir.’’, he told the teacher, lifting his hands and holding his wrists together like he wanted the teacher to handcuff him. All that time Haya had been watching them in silence, but now she was covering her mouth, giggling; her mouth was covered because she was afraid the teacher might punish her for laughing at the situation, since this was no laughing matter.

‘’I don't like your attitude young man! We are going to my classroom right now and you are gonna make your homework and help me with assignments whether you want or not, and after school is finished for today you will clean up my classroom and help the janitor with the other classrooms in school, got it? Hurry up and follow me!’’, the teacher said angry in response and grabbed Daigo by his arm. He then looked at Haya, finally addressing her again. She had become a bit sick of standing there in silence and waiting to be noticed again by someone. ‘’Get back to your lunch and wait for your next class or whatever you have next. Can't be bothered much more right now. Okay, bye.’’
‘’Okay sir, shall do~’’, she said still smiling and as the teacher walked away he dragged Daigo with him. Haya kept standing there watching the two for a while longer; Daigo turned his head to her as he was taken away, sticking out his tongue at her and all Haya did in response was wave at the boy. ‘’Bye bye Daddy, see you later~’’, she said, giving the boy a teasing blow kiss before waving once more and turning around, walking back to he cafeteria.
‘’He's just as dumb as ever. Stupid idiot still causes trouble for himself.’’, she thought, not really paying attention to where she was going. As she came closer to the cafeteria she suddenly accidentally bumped into someone. Groaning she took a step back and looked, seeing it was another student; a boy who seemed only a bit younger than her.
‘’Oh I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going.’’, she apologized, giggling softly before smiling at the boy. ‘’Didn't hurt you, right?’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Teacher, Daigo, Toru \\ Mentioned: Teacher, Daigo, Toru \\ Word Count: 673 \\ Notes: Sucky post but she fell behind a bit so I had to make one. xD
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 am

Toru contiuted down the hall away from the cafeteria doors and where Roki and Mika had run off to. He was silently cursing at himself and what had all unfolded. “Pfft I don't even know if I'll have time to get anything to eat now.” He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, pissed that Mika had messed up his fun and hit him also. “Mother fucker is gonna pay when I see him again.”
'Why not go get him back now?' He shook his head slowly as he answered, spekaing out load since no one was around to hear him. “Nah I'll get him later. Give him time to calm down and get scared. Not going to go easy on the ass when next we meet either.” He heard giggling in his mind again and smiled to himself.
Suddenly he heard a noise and looked up just in time to see a girl run into him. He groaned and pulled away rubbing his head, that was already in pain from being punched already. Slowly he raised his eyes to look at the girl, holding his head and wincing in pain.
“Oh I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going.”

Toru scoffed, rubbing his forehead as he glared at the girl. He looked her over and started to decided whether he really wanted to mess with and have fun with her or not. He still needed to eat and wasn't sure if he would even have enough time to get to his room to grab a bite before the next set of classes started.
“Didn't hurt you, right?”
Toru blinked at her before noticing he was still rubbing his head. Quickly he pulled his arm down and brushed himself off before flipping his hair from his face. “Of curse not. Takes a lot more then that, girly. Trust me.” He grinned and crossed his arms shifting his weight to one leg. “So what's a cutie like you doing wandering around this school during lunch? Ya ain't hungry?”
He looked around her and suddenly got a idea. The way he saw it he could still get his pizza from his dorm and mess with this girls mind before class. Even if he was a tiny bit late he could be excused he was sure. After all studants did it all the time and as long as he was in the class before it really started the teacher should be okay.
Toru walked to her side and waved at her to follow before moving pass her. “Ya know what. Come with me. I'll should you to my room and we have some time so its all cool. You can tell me all about you on the way and I just might have a surprise for you when we get there~” He winked at her and contiuted down the hallway, almost sure she would follow.

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Roki, Mika Word count: ~ Notes: Omg Toru now what are you up too? XD
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Haya looked at the boy she had bumped into; it seemed like she had run into him pretty hard, because he looked a bit dazed and like he had hurt his head pretty bad. ‘’Poor boy, I should have watched out where I was going. Guess it's too late now.’’, she thought, telling herself in her mind that there was no need to feel guilty, and that she would just simply apologize again. ‘’Really sorry, I will watch out next time.’’, she said, a bit teasingly, and winked at the boy as to add more jokes to it.
‘’Of curse not. Takes a lot more then that, girly. Trust me.’’, the boy said and for a moment Haya narrowed her eyes at him, feeling like he was one of those boys again like she mostly encountered; perverts like Daigo. But she couldn't say that about him yet, she had to examine this one a bit further to know what kind of person he was. ‘’Oh, I'm glad.’’, was all she said in response to the boy's words, smiling again at him, but she didn't say anything else, nor was she really feeling that comfortable around him.
‘’So what's a cutie like you doing wandering around this school during lunch? Ya ain't hungry?’’, the boy asked and Haya shook her head, still smiling. ‘’Nah, already ate something.’’, she said, shrugging for a moment.
‘’Ya know what. Come with me. I'll should you to my room and we have some time so its all cool. You can tell me all about you on the way and I just might have a surprise for you when we get there~’’, the boy then said and gestured Haya to follow him. The girl looked at him and stood there for a moment, a bit of shock in her eyes.
‘’I would rather not...’’, she thought, feeling very uncertain about this; but she didn't have to worry too much; she had followed self defense class because her father had forced her to, since he had been worried about her after her first boyfriend tried to rape her. And she had a pocket knife hidden in her bag. It was pretty small and not much to defend herself with but at least it would shock the boy for a moment if he tried anything to her. ‘’No one can say no to free pizzas, though. Free pizzas, and if he tries anything he will have a knife in his chest and a foot up his balls, pervert.’’
‘’Um sure, why not. Free pizza is something I don't want to miss out on.’’, she said, winking at the boy. She was going to keep on her innocent appearance, her sweet smile, pretending she didn't know anything and like she was truly naive. She followed the boy. ‘’I'm Haya, by the way.’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Daigo, her father \\ Word Count: 473 \\ Notes: To the Boy's Dorms? XD
This post sucks but eh...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Yes, he looks like he is going to be alright. Your Nii Nii is taking good care of him. Of course I'll keep you company. Both of you.’’, the girl called Decoris said and Jeamesero smiled through his sparkling tears, feeling a little bit better now, because he felt a lot safer. ‘’Otay, thank you ma'am... And I'm glad Nii Nii is taking care of his friend...’’, he mumbled, sounding cute and just plain childish and adorable as he squeezed Decoris' hand tighter.
‘’Can we go now...?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero looked at him and then back at Decoris, before looking at Airamyst again and smiling weakly, nodding his head slowly; he assumed Shun would be able to take care of that boy, he didn't really need their help. And if he did he could ask some other students for help, he hoped.
‘’C-can I hold you hand too? Cause I wanna hold someone's hand also... Miss...’’, Airamyst then asked and Jeamesero looked down at the boy's hands, realizing he was not holding the boy's hand anymore. He thought he had grabbed a hold of it but he guessed due to the ear and panic in his mind Airamyst's hand had slipped out of his. He grabbed Decoris hand now too and cuddled it, and Jeamesero swallowed, feeling guilty for not holding Airamyst's hand, at east not tight enough. ‘’Where we gonna g-go? We're not gonna stay here right...? Pwease say nu... Wanna get a drink at least? I'm not hungry but a drink would be okay. Plus I won't gain any weight from just drinking stuff so its okay.’’, Airamyst spoke again, this time hugging Decoris' arm. All Jeamesero did was nod his head, not saying a word; he was a bit quiet because he just didn't know what to say right now and he still felt rather scared.

‘’Jeames, can you and your friends stay here and have something to eat? I want you to have a nice break. As for Hikaru, I will take care of him so don't worry too much. I will text you soon, okay little brother?’’,  sudden voice spoke and Jeamesero jerked his head around to see Shun standing there, supporting the wounded boy. Jeamesero nodded again, an unsure look in his eyes; he had wanted to spent more time with brother during this lunch break and he didn't wanna be without him right now, but he guessed he had no other choice. He wanted to say something but Shun had already turned around and walked off together with the boy, so Jeamesero just stared at them and whispered: ‘’Okay Nii Nii, take good care of him...’’
After that he turned his head back to Airamyst and Decoris before grabbing Airamyst's free hand and squeezing Decoris' and Airamyst's hands tight, a weak smile on his face, yet his bright blue eyes were still filled with tears and there was fear in them. ‘’So where are we going, ma'am? Can I call you Onee? It means big sister.’’

Addressed: Decoris, Shun Mentioned: Airamyst, Hikaru Word Count: 504 Notes: Sucky post but Jeames is being adorable <3
Sorry it took so long to respond as him...
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:36 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

She took another bite from her sandwich as she watched the girl.
And another one.
And another one.
Chewing slowly and absentminded, not really waiting for an answer from the girl, though. She didn't expect this girl to address her, to speak to her. But she found herself still standing there and staring at her while eating, why? Lola guessed she really had nothing better to do.
‘’Hey, Yeah, its Geography. Sit down if you'd like.’’, the girl she had watched suddenly spoke as she looked up at Lola, and she gestured for the black haired girl to sit down on the seat in front of her. Lola looked at her in shock and confusion; this girl wanted her to sit in front of her?
She wanted to speak to her?
Lola hadn't expected this but she didn't wait for the girl to say it twice, so she nodded and sat down on the seat the girl had spoken of, staring at her while finishing her sandwich. She put her bag on the ground underneath the chair, between her feet before looking back up at the girl who was now putting away her stuff. ‘’You aren't a freshman, are you?’’, the girl asked this time and Lola simply shook her head, brushing the skirt of her uniform neatly straight again because it seemed some creases had made their way into her school uniform, and she hated creases; Lola always wanted to have everything nice and clean.
‘’I'm not, no.’’, she said, turning silent again as she looked at the table. She wasn't much of a speaker and even though she had the words she wanted to say ready in her mind, it often took a long time before they came out. Maybe because she wanted to add a dramatic pausing effect to her way of speaking, or maybe she just was an overall quiet person who disliked conversations with long sentences. Why speaking in long sentences if you could be quick and to the point?
‘’I'm a Sophomore.’’, she said after a moment of silence, before adding, as she finally looked up at the girl: ‘’I'm still rather young to be a Sophomore though. I guess people think I'm smart.’’
Lola wasn't ashamed of that fact, so she didn't mind adding it to the conversation. In fact she was actually a bit proud of herself for being a rather young Sophomore; it made her indeed appear smart, and she was going to graduate for school much earlier than other people in the same grade, if you thought about it that way.
‘’I'm Lola.’’, Lola then said, out of nowhere. She stared at the girl in front of her, as if she was waiting for her to answer and give out her name as well. Sharing was caring, no?

Addressed: Ustrina
Mentioned: People, older classmates
Word Count: 468
Notes: My posts are getting longer?
Back to top Go down
Decoris
Student
Decoris

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:35 pm

‘’C-can I hold you hand too? Cause I wanna hold someone's hand also... Miss...’’, Decoris looked down at the girl and smiled. Before she could agree, she had already grabbed it and began cuddling it. She smiled,

"Of course."

‘’Where we gonna g-go? We're not gonna stay here right...? Pwease say nu... Wanna get a drink at least? I'm not hungry but a drink would be okay. Plus I won't gain any weight from just drinking stuff so its okay.'' She frowned and looked between the two of them, thinking. Where would they go and still feel comfortable. She watched as the younger boy's brother supported Hikaru and took him to the hospital wing. ‘’So where are we going, ma'am? Can I call you Onee? It means big sister.’’ She smiled once more, obviously staying here wasn't an option. "Of course you can, i don't mind. We can always go to the Library, or the Garden. Either one would be nice and quiet. And most likely deserted." She said turning to them both, "What do you think?" Her attention was too focused on them to even realize her phone buzzing in her pocket.

Add: Airamyst, Jeames

Men: ~

Notes: Sorry this took forever and it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:46 am

Airamyst nuzzled the girls arm, growing scareder and scareder with each passing minute. He watched Jeamesero to see if the boy would answer him, but only receved a nod from him.
He teared up and buried his face against the girls shirt sleeve, not sure what to do or say anymore. He didn't want the boy to come back and call him another name. He also didn't want to look at the two boys anymore since the one kept scaring him with his actions.
Airamyst yelped softly and looked up, fear filling his eyes as something grabbed his hand. He noticed it was just Jeamesero and calmed instantly.
He heard movement and looked over at the two boys to see one helping the other out of th room. 'Hope he's okay... Please let him be okay.' He thought over and over again as more tears flooded down his cheeks.
“So where are we going, ma'am? Can I call you Onee? It means big sister.”
Airamyst blinked and wiped at his eyes before looking up at the girl. He wanted to call her Onee too but before he could ask she spoke to them.
“Of course you can, I don't mind. We can always go to the library, or the Garden. Either one would be nice and quiet. And most likely deserted. What do you think?”
Airamyst nodded slowly, sniffling a few times bfore turning to Jeamesero. “I don't care either place is fine with me. In the garden there are pretty flowers, and in the library there are picture books~”
He let out a shaky breath and tightened his grip on the girl and the boys hands as he spoke to the girl, a soft kitten like whisper escaping his lips. “So where you wanna go, Onee? Wait I can call you Onee too right?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Decoris Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun Word Count: ~ Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Of course. Of course you can, i don't mind. We can always go to the Library, or the Garden. Either one would be nice and quiet. And most likely deserted. What do you think?’’, Decoris said and Jeamesero smiled at her brightly, his tears already drying again. He was feeling so much better now that he had met Decoris and that the fight seemed to be over. Shun had taken care of his friend and brought the boy to the nurse office. At least, that's what Jeamesero hoped. Now he didn't only have a Nii Nii to talk to but also an Onee and a new friend. Even though his first day had been quite scary, it was almost over and he had gained a lot of new friends he could talk to and meet up with during lunch. He didn't have to depend on Shun anymore and Jeamesero was glad about that, because it often felt like Jeamesero was a nuances to Shun during the breaks. After all the boy probably had his own friends he wanted to see badly, yet he always came to Jeamesero to keep the boy company.
‘’I don't care either place is fine with me. In the garden there are pretty flowers, and in the library there are picture books~’’, Decoris said again after they had asked where they should go. Jeamesero looked at the clock to see only around ten minutes left; they would have to hurry if they waned to go somewhere else, still. ‘’We need to hurry though... We should vote~’’
‘’So where you wanna go, Onee? Wait I can call you Onee too right?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero giggled, squeezing the boy's hand. He started jumping up and down, excited to go somewhere, and he knew exactly where.
‘’Let's go to the garden real quick, the garden~ There are beautiful flowers there, we gotta see them. And it's closer to our next classes, no?’’, Jeamesero said and he smiled brightly and innocently, still holding Airamyst's and Decoris' hand tight. ‘’So, the garden?’’
He suddenly heard buzzing and looked around confusedly, before realizing it was someone's phone. He looked at Airamyst first and then at Decoris, finding out it came from the older girl's pocket. He let go of her hand and pointed at it. ‘’Onee, is that your phone buzzing? Is someone calling you?’’

Addressed: Decoris Mentioned: Airamyst, Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 394 Notes: Short ugly post but omfg, Jeames is so adorable and childish for a sixteen year old student XD
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:39 am

Airamyst heard giggling and felt Jeamesero squeeze his hand, causing him to turn and look at the boy. He saw the boy was smiling widenly, grinning from ear to ear. The boy started jumpign up and down as well, causing Ariamyst to smile and break into a fit of cute giggles. “Your so silly Jeamesero~” He said in between giggles.
“Let's go to the garden real quick, the garden~ There are beautiful flowers there, we gotta see them. And its closer to our next classes, no? So, the garden?”
Airamyst nodded quickly as he started to jump up and down as well. “Yesh~ Yesh~ I wuv pretty flowers~ Do they got all kinds? Like all kinds?” He asked quickly to no one in particular. He heard a buzzing noise suddenly and stopped jumping, looking around in confusion before seeing Jeamesero point to Decoris's pocket.
“Onee, is that your phone buzzing? Is someone calling you?”
Airamyst nodded slowly pulling on her arm. “Maybe it's from your mommy. If it is you should answer it. It pwobaly very important.” He smiled up at the girl. He knew if it was his phone ringing it was proabaly his mom or dad calling him since he really didn't know anyone with a phone who wanted him to have their number.
Suddenly there was a loud static noise which caused Airamyst to squeal in fear and jump a few inches off the ground before duckign behind Jeamesero. “H-Hm?” He whimpered popping his head up over Jeamesero's shoulder. “What dat?”

“Sophomore, Airamyst Iris Ryu, please come to the school office to see your parents. Again, Sophomore, Airamyst Iris Ryu, please come to the school office to see your parents. Thank you.”
Airamyst looked around until he finally figured out the voice was comig from the speakers on the wall near the door. He blinked a few times before remeberign what the voice had said. To meet his parents at the school's office. But why? They had only dropped him off yesterday and he didn't remember calling them.
Even last night when he was a bit scared and home sick he had magiged to go to sleep all by himself after turning all the lights on in his dorm room.
He swallowed and cuddled his arms and tummy up against Jeamesero's back. “But... I don't wanna... I'm scared...” He whimpered. He wasn't really scared of seeing his parents but the thought of walking all the way to the school office by himself with all the kids rushing around to get to school, was what he feared.
'What if someone bumps into me? What if I get pushed and my dress comes up? What if those boys come back and flip my skirt up higher this time?' He thought franticly to himself as tears formed in his huge orbs. 'Wait! My boys uniform in my purse~'
Slowly taking a shaky breath he guessed he would have to go. He couldn't make them wait or his parents would come looking for him. And if they had brought who he was thinking with them then he would have to quickly fix his appearice or there would be trouble.

Thinking fast he whispered into Jeamesero's ear. “Jeamesero, I know you wanna see the flowers before class but I'm afriad I won't be able to see them with you. I have to go to the school office all by myself...” He swallowed and bit his lips forcing down fear as he wiped his eyes. “B-but that's okay. I don't mind. I want you to see the flowers. But um... Please don't move for a minute. Act normal and don't move.”
With that being said he dropped his purse to the ground and looked around to be sure there was a wall behind him. He pulled out a pair of school dress pants and shirt, quickly sliding the pants on under his dress. He blushed and hoped no one could see him as he pulled his skirt and the restof his female uniform over his head.
Once he had buttoned up his shirt he shoved the uniform into the bag before giggling and pulling his hair into a long ponytail, coming out from behind Jeamesero. “See? Still as pretty as a girl right?” He asked jumping up and down in his boy's uniform now.
He leaned in and kissed Jeames on the cheek before whispering softly in the boys ears. “Thanks for letting me change behind you~” With that he giggled and flipped Jeamesero's hair from his eyes. “Guess I gotta go now... All by myself...”
He looked at the door and sighed before walking towards it. “See you later, Jayjay...” He whimpered, a bit scared, as he walked out the lunch room. Once outside he looked around trying to remember where the schools office was.
Airamyst wiped away tears as he started off towards the office. 'Wish I wasn't going alone... Still scared...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Decoris Mentioned: His parents, school annocer. Word Count: ~ Notes: Lol Airamyst so cute wonder what Jeames thinks of him now. XD
Follow his to learn a speacail surprise Jeamesero~ >D
Back to top Go down
Decoris
Student
Decoris

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 am

“Let's go to the garden real quick, the garden~ There are beautiful flowers there, we gotta see them. And its closer to our next classes, no? So, the garden?”

She nodded her agreement, watching the two dispute between their next location. “Yesh~ Yesh~ I wuv pretty flowers~ Do they got all kinds? Like all kinds?” She only nodded again, but her head turned, as the boy, Jeames she had called him, had let go and was now pointing at her pocket.

“Onee, is that your phone buzzing? Is someone calling you?” She pulled it out, and frowned. It was Arbor. Immediately, what if's started racing through her mind. She felt her heart beat speed up and her stomach turn into several knots. “Maybe it's from your mommy. If it is you should answer it. It pwobaly very important.” Her head turned to the child, she looked so innocent and unknowing. She felt the tears building and brimming her eyes, but she forced them back down. She couldn't do that here, especially in front of the smaller kids that were calling her Onee. "No, its not my mommy," She paused, choking on her next words. "S-She is dead. It's my brother." She took her free hand and answered the phone.

"hello? Arbor, what is it?"

"You've got to ditch the school! come back!"

"why? Whats wrong? Is dad okay? Are you okay?"

"Yes! but i'm late for school and Dad already left for work." She looked up at the ceiling.

"dam-" She stopped herself glancing at the younger students. "Arbor, only call me if it is an Emergency! not if you're late for school! take your bike, You'll be fine! Goodbye." She hung up the phone, a little distraught form the mention of her mother, and the fear from her brother, but all was well. She was going to strangle him when she saw him though. Growling to herself, she placed the phone back in her pocket.

“Sophomore, Airamyst Iris Ryu, please come to the school office to see your parents. Again, Sophomore, Airamyst Iris Ryu, please come to the school office to see your parents. Thank you.” She glanced over, watching her as she was called up to the office. Airamyst was her name, and a quite lovely one in Decoris' opinion. Her gaze softened as she said she was scared, but chuckled and looked away when she changed into a uniform. That's when it took her off guard. She was dressed in a boy's uniform. She frowned only for a second, but didn't ask any questions, as Airamyst seemed to be a nice kid and she wouldn't hold any judgement against the child. She watched her leave the cafeteria though, and pondered everything once more.

Add: Airamyst, Jeames, Arbor
Men: Mother, Father
Notes: Sorry this is so late! been a bit busy, but its sucky....
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:27 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Your so silly Jeamesero~ Yesh~ Yesh~ I wuv pretty flowers~ Do they got all kinds? Like all kinds?’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero gigged, smiling at her brightly with closed eyes. ‘’I know, I know~’’, he said cheerfully in response as he opened his eyes again. The smile on his face faded for a moment, however, as he recalled how he had been acting all day; childish. Jeamesero always acted childish and was pretty short for his age. He was sixteen but people often mistook him for a freshman or just a really childish sophomore. Once they found out they often told him to act more mature and not so stupid. Even his father had gotten sick of his kid-like behavior. Though, the only one liking his true self was Shun, who had often told him to be himself, because he liked that better about Jeamesero. He had to be himself in the boy's eyes and that's why he still acted like this. He smiled again weakly, looking at Airamyst; luckily he wasn't alone, there was someone like him. Someone different.
‘’Maybe it's from your mommy. If it is you should answer it. It pwobaly very important.’’, Airamyst spoke again mentioning Decoris' phone that was buzzing. He looked at Decoris and smiled, again brightly, nodding his head. However, Decoris' response made him feel sad.
‘’No, its not my mommy. S-She is dead. It's my brother.’’, she said and Jeamesero stared at the ground in guilt and worry, muttering: ‘’Oh, that's sad... Poor mommy...’’
‘’Hello? Arbor, what is it? Why? Whats wrong? Is dad okay? Are you okay?’’, Decoris spoke and all that time Jeamesero listened to her words, worried for a moment something might be wrong with her brother. Decoris had already lost her mother, that horrible thought was stuck in Jeamesero's mind as he payed attention to every single word the girl spoke. ‘’Dam- Arbor, only call me if it is an Emergency! Not if you're late for school! Take your bike, You'll be fine! Goodbye.’’
‘’Ooooh, you wanted to say a bad word~’’, Jeamesero immediately said after she as done calling and giggled cheerfully, before just smiling at Decoris. ‘’So your brother is fine?’’
‘’Sophomore, Airamyst Iris Ryu, please come to the school office to see your parents. Again, Sophomore, Airamyst Iris Ryu, please come to the school office to see your parents. Thank you.’’, a sudden voice called throughout the school and Jeamesero looked up at the speakers in confusion, wondering what was going on, before looking at Airamyst who seemed scared. And by her next words Jeamesero could tell he was.

‘’But... I don't wanna... I'm scared...’’, the boy said and Jeamesero looked at him in worry. No one liked to be called to the school's office. Especially not when your parents were there to see you. Things were often bad if that happened.
‘’Jeamesero, I know you wanna see the flowers before class but I'm afraid I won't be able to see them with you. I have to go to the school office all by myself... B-but that's okay. I don't mind. I want you to see the flowers. But um... Please don't move for a minute. Act normal and don't move.’’, Airamyst whispered in his ear and Jeamesero nodded at him, still really worried. Because he didn't know what was on, why Airamyst was called to the school's office, why his parents were here. Airamyst went to stand behind Jeamesero and took out what seemed to be a boy's school uniform. Jeamesero blushed faintly, looking at Decoris as he didn't want to look at Airamyst changing and making him feel uncomfortable. Because Jeamesero guessed Airamyst was hiding behind him because the boy didn't want anyone to see him change.
‘’See? Still as pretty as a girl right?’’, Airamyst suddenly asked and Jeamesero turned around to look. He saw Airamyst in the boy's uniform with his long hair pulled in a pony tail and swallowed, nodding. However, he lied because now the boy looked more like a boy than a girl. Jeamesero kind of liked it, though he didn't say anything, as he felt rather strange all of a sudden. ‘’Thanks for letting me change behind you~ Guess I gotta go now... All by myself... See you later, Jayjay...’’, Airamyst continued to say and he turned around all of a sudden, dashing off. Jeamesero stood there staring at him before tears rolled down his cheek.
‘’But... I don't wanna look at the flowers without you...’’, he whispered in a sad tone before running after the boy. ‘’Airy hold on! Don't go without meeee!’’
He turned to look at Decoris waving with his hand. ‘’Onee, come! If we catch up with Airy we can go see the flowers together, anyway!’’, he said, sounding a bit cheerfully even though he was afraid and sad to lose Airamyst out of sight. He started running again, hoping to catch up with the boy.

Addressed: Airamyst, Decoris Mentioned: Shun, Decoris' mother and brother, Airamyst's parents Word Count: 823 Notes: Eeeeep Jeames is so cute for his age, damn XD
Back to top Go down
Ustrina
Student
Ustrina

Student basics
Name: Ustrina Cosain
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Ustrina sat there studying the girl quietly. Maybe they would become friends, maybe not. It all depended on what the girl wanted to be honest. She wiped her area of the table off with a napkin.
‘’I'm not, no.’' She nodded. it made sense to her as she looked a little bit too old to be a freshman but not much older, so she had to be a ‘’I'm a Sophomore. I'm still rather young to be a Sophomore though. I guess people think I'm smart.’’ She looked up at this and frowned slightly. Well it could be possible.

"Makes sense. I wish i was smart enough to do that though." she said politely. ‘’I'm Lola.’’ "I like the name Lola" She fiddled with her hands for a second. Lola was a pretty name, this girl had i t all didnt she? But Ustrina couldn't hold anything against her, she had been nice to her this whole time anyways. "Oh forgive me, I'm Ustrina." She said suddenly, remembering she hadn't given her name to Lola in return for hers. It really made her feel stupid at some points when she did this. Although she didn't know what to say next.

"So, er, how did you get here?" She asked. That was a good question, and it wasn't too prying, so she left it at that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD: Lola  MEN: ~

NOTES: Sorry this took forever, Summer work sucksss

Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Makes sense. I wish i was smart enough to do that though.’’, the girl said and Lola looked at her, shrugging slightly. She wasn't sure if the girl was sucking up to her and trying to be her friend or just being actual serious, so she didn't say anything that might upset the girl.
‘’I like the name Lola.’’, the girl hen said and Lola eyed her up and down before speaking in a soft monotone voice: ‘’I hate my name.’’
She sat there in silence staring at the girl who seemed happy and cheerful and then averted her eyes to look around the school's cafeteria; it had started to become less crowded, as some people were already leaving to go to class or had already left.
It were those kind of students who never wanted to be late for class and left early, suck ups.
Lola was always in time for class and always did her very best, but she wasn't a suck up like those other students were. She just entered the class during the school bell ringing or just a second after.
She never stood waiting there in front of a classroom till the bell would ring or till a door would open.
However, she turned her head back to the girl when she continued speaking to Lola.
‘’Oh forgive me, I'm Ustrina.’’, she said and Lola nodded, forcing a smile.
‘’I like your name better than mine.’’, she answered, giving a compliment. And she actually meant what she said. ‘’Sounds much better and prettier than Lola.’’
‘’So, er, how did you get here?’’, Ustrina asked and Lola shrugged again, an uninterested look on her face, yet she seemed a bit confused as well.
‘’To the cafeteria? Walking.’’, she began, looking around her a bit more before staring back at Ustrina and continuing.
‘’If you mean to this school, my parents pay for the school. My dad brings me everyday by car before he heads to work.’’
Lola sat there silent for a moment, deep in thought, before speaking again.
‘’So how about you?’’, she asked at first. ‘’You live at home still, too? Or do you have a dorm room? What do you like to do?’’
‘’A few more minutes till the bell rings, gotta head to class, soon.’’, she thought as she gave a quick glance at the clock before returning her attention to Ustrina.

Addressed: Ustrina
Mentioned: Her father (and mother), students
Word Count: 400
Notes: It's so hard to make longer posts...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:14 pm

You hear the bell ring and school's over for today. You head out of class to do your homework or do what you want to do.

(Time skip now! Right now it is still Monday, yet it's after school. 4pm.
This message is posted in each area where members have left roleplay posts, in case people who had last posted want to post again. So this message is actually a reminder and a way to prevent double posting from members)
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's cafeteria
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3