Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English classroom

Go down 
+5
Pukak
Czech
Airamyst
Jeamesero
Headmaster
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: English classroom   English classroom EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:29 pm

English classroom 2pry32p
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero smiled at Airamyst’s reaction as he said yes to sitting next to him during class, even though the answer wasn’t exactly a yes. It was more of a silent answer, but it was an answer. Jeamesero couldn’t feel happier; he had made his first new friend on the first day of school, already.
He watched how Airamyst went to sit down at a table and he followed him, sitting down beside him and putting his back on the ground, taking out his English books; text book and copy book. He looked at Airamyst with a bright smile after that but the boy seemed really uncomfortable. It seemed like he was crying.
Jeamesero swallowed, looking at him nervously and worried, not sure what to do or to say to him. he wanted to comfort the boy, but he didn’t know how. Or better said, he wasn’t sure if Airamyst wanted to be comforted right now, or if he preferred to be left alone.
‘’Why is he crying? Why does he feel uncomfortable?’’, he asked himself in his mind, glancing at the boy from the corner of his eye. ‘’I need to help him, I need to make him feel better. But how? And does he even want me to help him or cheer him up…?’’
Jeamesero took a deep breath and blew it out, feeling really nervous all of a sudden he tried to get rid of the nerves and the suppressing feeling in his chest and stomach which made him feel sick. He lifted his hand slowly and reached for Airamyst, carefully tapping the boy’s shoulder, poking him to try and get his attention.
‘’Hey Airamyst… are you okay? Why are you crying? Are you feeling alright? do you need anything?’’, he asked, gently rubbing the boy’s shoulder as he tried to look in his eyes. ‘’I can help you with anything, just tell me what you need…’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: - Word Count: 319 Notes: Worst post ever…
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:02 am

Airamyst felt his shoulders start to shake a tiny bit as he struggled to keep his sobs silent and his shaking undercontrol. He jump a tiny bit when he felt a finger tapping his shoulder softly.
Curious he pulled his face from his book a small amout and glanced over to see Jeamesero was the one tapping his shoulder.
“Hey Airamyst... are you okay? Why are you crying? Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?”
Airamyst shook his head slowly as more tears feel. He blushed at how weak he was being right now feeling like he had cried enough for the day.
Suddenly he felt a gentle hand start rubbing his shoulder and he let out a shaky breath. He heard giggling from behind him again and struggled not to break out into loud sobs.
“I can help you with anything, just tell me what you need...”
Airamyst whimpered softly as he looked into Jeamesero's eyes, hurt and fear filling his eyes with his tears. He didn't know that school would be this bad and he felt it was just going to get worse.

“I hate this... I wish my mom and dad had never let me come... They were right and now every time... This school...” He sniffled softly and hiccuped, a soft mew coming from his mouth, as he wiped at his eyes.
“I didn't know it was this bad and... and I feel like it well get worse and I just... I dunno... I'm kinda being stupid...” He quickly turned back to his book as he heard more words from the students behind him.
“That and she seems to cry over everything. The boy beside her is probaly not much different. Might be worse actually.”
Airamyst felt his face heat up into a dark red and he sink a bit into his chair wanting to be anywhere be in class now. “He's not... He's sweet and cute and a lot nicer then you both will ever be...” He whispered under his breath softly to scared to say it louder. “And... I'm not a... Not a g...”
He quickly cut himself off not wanting to make things worse by saying he was a boy and just felt better being seen as a girl. Slowly he looked at Jeamesero and whispered. “So are people always this mean in school? And if so how do you make them stop or is there even a way?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: 407 Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 pm

NPC

Brian White sat at his desk, with his feet resting on the table. A few students had been late but he hadn’t really paid much attention to them. When this boy and this girl came into the classroom he had shot them a glance, given them an evil eye. Mainly because they were late, but also because the girl wasn’t wearing her uniform.
But he hadn’t said a thing about it and now the two were sitting at their tables. However, they where whispering, the girl was crying. Some students around them whispered and snickered, it seemed to make the girl cry even more.
Brian frowned and threw his feet off the desk, getting up and moving towards the blackboard, his arms crossed. He turned around to stare at the students on class, his face serious, like he didn’t care about any of them.
‘’Shut up, all of you. If you’re going to make someone cry, do it after school. Not during my class.’’, he said, his words were cold and harsh. He narrowed his eyes at the whispering students, his face not holding any emotion. ‘’Open your text book and go read the first paragraph. I don’t want to hear anything during the next few minutes.’’
With those words he sat back down on his chair, arms still crossed. He kept his eyes on the students, let them dart around the room as he sat there quietly.

(New teacher alert, woop. This is Brian White, one of the not so very friendly teachers on the list. Enjoy~ :p)
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:41 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I hate this... I wish my mom and dad had never let me come... They were right and now every time... This school… I didn't know it was this bad and... and I feel like it well get worse and I just... I dunno... I'm kinda being stupid...’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero looked worried at the boy. He wanted to hug the boy and hold him tight, make sure he was okay, that he would calm down, but another student somewhere near them made a rather mean remark, causing Airamyst’s sadness to get worse.
‘’That and she seems to cry over everything. The boy beside her is probably not much different. Might be worse actually.’’, the person said and Jeamesero looked at them, a shocked expression on his face. He blushed slightly, trying to hide the uneasiness and the upset feeling he felt. He heard Airamyst whisper her thoughts about this person, about what he felt about this all.
‘’He's not... He's sweet and cute and a lot nicer then you both will ever be... And... I'm not a... Not a g...’’, he whispered and Jeamesero’s blush grew bigger at his words, he turned bit on his seat and stared at his desk, hands resting on his lap. He didn’t really know why he was blushing, but he guessed Airamyst’s words had caught him a bit off guard.
‘’Am I glad he said that? Why do I feel so ashamed and shy all of a sudden…? What’s wrong with me…?’’, he asked himself.
‘’So are people always this mean in school? And if so how do you make them stop or is there even a way?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero looked up at him in confusion, before shaking his head slowly, a weak smile on his face. ‘’No, not everyone. My Nii Nii is nice, and I am nice, I think. I’m not really sure who else is nice because I barely talk to others but… yeah.’’, he responded, staring back down at his desk again afterwards.

He hadn’t noticed the teacher had gotten up from his seat. It was when the man started to speak Jeamesero noticed him and looked up in a daze, rather in shock. ‘’Shut up, all of you. If you’re going to make someone cry, do it after school. Not during my class. Open your text book and go read the first paragraph. I don’t want to hear anything during the next few minutes.’’, he said, it was like he was trying to help Airamyst, but at the same time it didn’t really look like helping at all.
Jeamesero swallowed, not sure what to think of this teacher. He had never seen him before, he had never been in any of his classes. He hadn’t even introduced himself yet, or let the students say their name. Jeamesero sighed and turned quiet, opening his text book and staring at it, but he didn’t read anything at all; he didn’t feel like it.

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: A few students, English teacher Word Count: 496 Notes: Sucks, off to bed now…
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Airamyst wiped at his eyes and cheeks trying to dry his tears and make it seem less obvies how bad the kids behind him's words had effected him.
No matter what he did he couldn't seem to get the tears to stop, though they seemed to be slowing down a bit at least even if it wasn't much.
“No, not everyone. My Nii Nii is nice, and I am nice, I think. I'm not really sure who else is nice because I barely talk to others but... yeah.”
Airamyst blinked a few times in confusion before letting out a tiny soft giggle. “You think your nice ro you know?” He wiped his eyes and sniffled as he continuted to giggle very softly at Jeamesero's words. They confused him a bit but he also found them a tiny bit funny as if the boy wasn't sure.
“Shut up, all of you. If you're going to make someone cry, do it after school. Not during my class. Open your text book and go read the first paragragh. I don't want to hear anything during the next few minutes.”
Airamyst jumped and let out a tiny squeak of surprise as he quickly turned to the man he was guessing was their teacher.

He whimpered a bit blinking back tears that once more had filled his eyes, staring at the teacher. 'I don't like him... He's nothing like any of my other teachers... Course they were all my parents...' He thought to himself as a shiver ran down his back. He didn't like being yelled at or anything close since his parents always spoke softly to him.
Sniffled again he raised one hand up and wiped his arm across his eyes and nose before coughing. Airamyst grabbed up his book and sighed heavily before he turned to the first page. He stared down at the paragragh that the teacher had said to read, though he didn't really want to read it. He quickly scanned the page, skimming over it the words. Growing bored quickly he turned his head too look at Jeamesero next to him.
Suddenly he caught himself staring at the boy thru a daze as tiny smile had spread across his face. He shook his head and blushed darkly before quickly turning to look away, back at his book. He stared at the words on the page silently hoping the boy hadn't seen him staring.
Airamyst felt his face heat up the more he thought about it and wasn't sure why he was blushing or why he had been staring in the first place.

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Mom, Dad, Teacher Word Count: ~ Notes: Suckss...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:11 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Airamyst seemed scared as he suddenly grew extremely quiet and grabbed his book, reading the first paragraph. Jeamesero glanced at him, trying to make it look to the teacher like he was still reading his own book. When he was sure the teacher wasn’t really paying attention he turned his head more towards Airamyst, looking the boy up and down a bit for a moment.
‘’If only the teacher wasn’t here, then I could talk more to him. I hope the teacher is soon leaving class…’’, he thought, glancing at the teacher once more before looking back at Airamyst. He smiled weakly at the boy before poking his shoulder softly; the smile turned a bit more bright.
‘’Hey, are you feeling any better? Don’t worry about the teacher, he was trying to help you, he stood up for you.’’, Jeamesero whispered to him, winking at him for a moment before quickly looking back up to make sure the teacher still hadn’t noticed him. He eyes darted over to the clock hanging on the wall, seeing the first few minutes the teacher had been talking about still hadn’t passed.
Jeamesero sighed in boredom, staring back at his opened text book, but he grabbed his copy book and hid it slightly underneath his text book, grabbing his pen and doodling random stuff to kill some time; he doodles looked ugly, like the drawings of a three years old, because Jeamesero couldn’t draw at all. He sighed again and looked back at Airamyst, shrugging slightly.
‘’This is boring… I don’t know what to do right now. I’ve already read the paragraph.’’, he lied, looking back at the teacher. He then got an idea; he wasn’t sure how the teacher would respond. Maybe he would get in trouble on his first new day of school or maybe the teacher would answer his question and reason with him.

Jeamesero raised his hand, waiting for the moment the teacher would see him and pay attention to him. When he thought their eyes finally met he lowered his hand a little bit, but he still kept it lifted in case the teacher hadn’t seen him and would blame him for talking without raising his hand first.
‘’Um… sir? It’s the first day of the new school year and there probably are a few students who are new and haven’t met you or us yet… so maybe we could… introduce ourselves first?’’, he asked politely, forcing a bright smile on his face, but deep down inside his heart was racing; he was afraid, scared of the teacher’s reaction. He had never seen him before and he didn’t know anything about him.

Addressed: Airamyst, English teacher Mentioned: - Word Count: 443 Notes: Sucksss
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:22 pm

NPC

Brian White was sitting at his desk quietly, his eyes focused on the window as he stared at the blue sky. It was such a beautiful day and here he was stuck with students in a small dark and dirty classroom; the cleaners never did their job right.
He sighed in annoyance, his eyes darting back to the classroom, rolling over the students that were reading their books. He still heard a few whispers and saw a few students looking at each other, but overall most of them were silent; they were probably scared of him, good. ‘’I don’t like talking in my lesson, they better be quiet. If I could keep them quiet for this whole hour, things would be even better.’’, he thought, but at that moment he saw this one boy raise his hand and he stared at the student, frowning. The boy lowered his hand slightly but still held it up, as he started speaking, asking the teacher a question.
‘’Um… sir? It’s the first day of the new school year and there probably are a few students who are new and haven’t met you or us yet… so maybe we could… introduce ourselves first?’’, the boy asked and Brian White frowned in response, throwing his feet off the table and getting up. He slowly moved over to the boy’s desk, staring at him with narrowed eyes as his arms were held behind his back.
‘’Introduce ourselves huh? That means you have to speak in class and I don’t like noise during my classes… Also, did I tell you you could speak yet? You started speaking before getting my approval. Are you a rascal, kid? If so, then get out; I don’t like rascals.’’, he spoke, before looking around him at the other students. They were staring at him. They were quiet, but staring.
Brian sighed and shook his head, before turning around and moving back to his desk, sitting back down again. He didn’t throw his feet on the desk this time but he did look around the classroom with an annoyed expression. ‘’Fine then, introduce yourselves first but keep it short; time is of the essence and we don’t want to waste our time here in this school. Every minute you can learn something new, so let’s be quick. I’m Brian White, your English teacher. Now you introduce yourself. Everyone, hurry.’’, he continued, his voice quick and hurried, impatient; he had better things to do right now.

Addressed: Jeamesero, other students
Mentioned: Cleaners who clean after school, Jeamesero, Airamyst, other students

(decided to add this addressing stuff to make it a bit easier for you guys. Doot)
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Airamyst tried to focus on his reading the teacher had asked of him but he just couldn't. He turned a bit and looked out the window at the sky and warm sun.
He remembered he had just played out in it yesterday with his father and he really wished he could again. At first he really wanted to go to school, to make friends and have people to talk with other then his parents.
Turning back to his desk and open book he sighed softly. 'Wish I had listened to mommy and daddy. Other then Jeames everyone else either wants nothing to do with me or is mean...'
Suddenly Airamyst felt something poke at his shoulder, breaking him from his thoughts and causing him to let out a tiny squeal of surprise.
Quickly noticing it was just Jeames poking his shoulder with his finger he blushed at his actions and the cute squeal he had let out. As his face darkened and he looked at the teacher to make sure he wasn't looking he listened to Jeames words.
“Hey, are you feeling any better? Don't worry about the teacher, he was trying to help you, he stood up for you.”
Airamyst nodded his head slowly as he saw Jeames wink at him before seeming to check their teachers actions also. Slowly he's eyes followed Jeames gaze from the teacher to the clock and then to a book the boy pulled out.

He watched wish he could draw something but he hadn't thought to bring a drawing pad or anything from his room. Airamyst sighed and looked down at his book wondering if he could maybe draw on one of the corners or something.
“This is boring... I don't know what to do right now. I've already read the paragraph.”
Airamyst giggled at Jeames actions before placing his elbows on the desk and resting his head on his hands. “But school is supposed to be boring and stupid silly~” He coo'd softly before catching himself and stopping.
His face heated up all over again and he looked at the floor quickly. “Sorry about that...” He whispered before getting confused by his actions. 'Why am I acting like this? I mean I have never acted like this before. Though I don't think anyone but my parents have known about me being a boy and yet not make fun of me.'
Airamyst slowly raised his head feeling his cheek burning now as he stared at Jeames. 'He is unlike any other boy I have ever met...' He smiled lightly as he watched Jeames raise his hand.
After a few moments he heard Jeames start speaking to the teacher.
“Um... sir? It's the first day of the new school year and there probably are a few students who are new and haven’t met you or us yet… so maybe we could… introduce ourselves first?”

Airamyst blinked a few times unsure of what to say or do. He really didn't want to stand up and tell everyone in this room his name or that he was a boy. 'I guess I don't have to... Though mommy and daddy said to tell the truth and let others accept me for who I am... course they aren't here.'
He reached up with one hand and ran his fingers their his soft hair in frustration. He quickly flipped it back of his shoulder before hearing the teachers get up and start addressing them.
“Introduce ourselves huh? That means you have to speak in class and I don’t like noise during my classes… Also, did I tell you you could speak yet? You started speaking before getting my approval. Are you a rascal, kid? If so, then get out; I don’t like rascals. Fine then, introduce yourselves first but keep it short; time is of the essence and we don’t want to waste our time here in this school. Every minute you can learn something new, so let’s be quick. I’m Brian White, your English teacher. Now you introduce yourself. Everyone, hurry.”
Airamyst looked at the teacher and then to Jeames then back again. 'Well that was really mean of him. He just asked a question and yet he almost bit his head off because he's mean and lazy!' He thought to himself quickly closing his book with a simi loud thud.

Airamyst looked at Jeames with an innocent yet devious smile that he often did when he got an idea. Slowly he stood up and fixed his skirt, puffing the folds out and twisting his hips cutely before stepping out from behind his desk. He placed one hand on his hip and the behind his back shyly before addressing the teacher.
“Thank you for introducing yourself, Mr. 'Brian White, your English teacher'.” He let that sink in for a few seconds and listened to a few giggles in class before he continued. “Since you have said that I can speak I trust I don't have to raise my hand?”
Smiling sweetly he flipped his hair again and turned to the class no really letting his eyes stop on anyone. “My name is Airamyst Ryu and this is my first them at a school since I was very young. As for my likes and dislikes...” He paused and looked at Jeames before blushing darkly and smiling shyly. “I might let people know some day...”
Quickly he bowed his head a bit and quickly took his seat again trying to calm his racing heart. He swallowed a few times and then looked at Jeames as nervous tears of panic filled his eyes. “Y-your turn?”

Addressed: Jeamesero, Teacher, Classroom Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: ~ Notes: I freaking love Airamyst~ c':
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

NPC

Brian White noticed a girl standing up and looked her way; it was the girl who had been sitting next to that boy, who had disturbed his first English lesson of the year. Oh, this was going to be just wonderful, no…?
‘’Thank you for introducing yourself, Mr. 'Brian White, your English teacher'. Since you have said that I can speak I trust I don't have to raise my hand? My name is Airamyst Ryu and this is my first them at a school since I was very young. As for my likes and dislikes… I might let people know some day...’’, the girl spoke, meanwhile she had flipped her hair put her hands on her hips and done almost everything that could piss Brian off.
The teacher huffed and looked at the girl, then at the boy sitting there and back at her again, before he raised his hand and pointed his finger at her, quickly swooping it down as a sign for her to sit down, and so she did, but she immediately looked at the boy beside her and Brian White sighed, rubbing his head before looking at the two again.
‘’Silence young lady or you’re out of class! I don’t like types like you so you better shut your mouth now!’’, he said angrily before turning his eyes on the boy sitting beside this Airamyst Ryu ‘’As for you… you were the one starting this idea. Get up and introduce yourself like you wanted to, then sit down and keep your mouth shut for the rest of the lesson, like all of you have to do. Go on, quick, we don’t have all day!’’

Addressed: Airamyst, Jeamesero, other students
Mentioned: Same
Note: Oh dear… well this was my worst post ever

Last edited by Headmaster on Sun May 10, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:40 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero saw their English teacher get up and move his way. The boy swallowed, afraid of the man’s reaction to his question. He blushed heavily, feeling really scared and nervous. ‘’Introduce ourselves huh? That means you have to speak in class and I don’t like noise during my classes… Also, did I tell you you could speak yet? You started speaking before getting my approval. Are you a rascal, kid? If so, then get out; I don’t like rascals.’’, the man said and Jeamesero swallowed again, staring at his desk, not sure how to respond.
He noticed the teacher gave him an evil glare but turned around and went back to sit on his chair again at his desk, in front of the class. Jeamesero wasn’t sure if he should feel scared still or maybe a bit more relieved, but he felt shy again when the teacher started speaking.
‘’Fine then, introduce yourselves first but keep it short; time is of the essence and we don’t want to waste our time here in this school. Every minute you can learn something new, so let’s be quick. I’m Brian White, your English teacher. Now you introduce yourself. Everyone, hurry.’’, he spoke and Jeamesero nodded. He wanted to get up and opened his mouth to speak, so say his name, but Airamyst suddenly made a move, and the boy looked at him in confusion and fear.
‘’Thank you for introducing yourself, Mr. 'Brian White, your English teacher'.’’, Airamyst spoke, his hand resting on his hip. Jeamesero felt his face heath up even more and he leaned back a bit in his chair; he was really terrified now, and just didn’t know what to do or to say; he wanted the floor to swallow him up, he just wanted to disappear, not be here. ‘’Since you have said that I can speak I trust I don't have to raise my hand? My name is Airamyst Ryu and this is my first time at a school since I was very young. As for my likes and dislikes...’’, Airamyst continued, suddenly looking at Jeamesero, who blinked in confusion in response. He saw Airamyst blush and wondered why he was blushing. What was going on?

‘’I might let people know some day...’’, was all he said and Jeamesero glanced away as Airamyst sat back down again. He could hear the chair shift beside him. ‘’Y-your turn?’’
Jeamesero looked at the boy next to him and shook his head scared. However, it seemed like Airamyst’s words had made the English teacher angry, who now introduced himself as well and made a fuss over the student’s words. ‘’Silence young lady or you’re out of class! I don’t like types like you so you better shut your mouth now! As for you… you were the one starting this idea. Get up and introduce yourself like you wanted to, then sit down and keep your mouth shut for the rest of the lesson, like all of you have to do. Go on, quick, we don’t have all day!’’
Jeamesero nodded and took a deep breath; he got to his feet slowly yet a bit clumsily as he bumped into his desk and made his chair creak as it was pushed back. He looked nervously around the classroom, hearing a few whispers and giggles. He had hoped his first introduction of this new school year would have been different, but he guessed he had no other choice than to actually say his name right now.
‘’I… I’m Jeamesero, Jeamesero Tamashii. I’m sixteen years old… ’’, he said, trying to think of what else he could say. He was a bit stuck on idea, so his nervousness made him say a few things he probably shouldn’t have said. ‘’I’ve been at this school for years now, together with my Nii Nii and-’’
He cut himself off there; he had called his half brother Shun Nii Nii, instead of just Shun. Now he had made a fool out of himself. Mainly because he did call Shun his Nii Nii, just never when others were around who didn’t know about the cute nickname. He stared at the ground and blushed heavily again, his arms folded behind his back. He could hear people giggle behind him and tears started to well up in his eyes. He sat back down quickly, hiding his face in his arms.

Addressed: English teacher Mentioned: Airamyst, Shun Word Count: 731 Notes: Damn this post took forever to make
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:22 am

Airamyst stared nervously at Jeamesero. He wasn't sure why he had done and said those things, thought it wouldn't have been the first time. All thru his childhood he could remember getting in trouble for his feminine nature and sometimes he would have out bursts like this one.
Slowly looking towards the ground he heard a few whispers and giggles which he didn't like. He hadn't tried to act like that it just seemed to happen on its own. Airamyst heard movement from in front of him and looked up to see the teacher, only he didn't look very happy at all.
"Silence young lady or you're out of this class! I don't like types like you so you better shut your mouth now!"
Airamyst felt his face heat up and tears fill his eyes as he swallowed and looked down at his desk. A feeling of fear and shame flushed through his body as he wished silently that he could disappear.
"As for you... you were the one who starting this idea. Get up and introduce yourself like you wanted to, then sit down and keep your mouth shut for the rest of the lesson, like all of you have to do. Go on, quick, we don't have all day!"

Airamyst slowly raised his eyes slightly to Jeasosero as he heard the boy get up. He made sure that the boy couldn't see his eyes, that no one could since he was having trouble keeping his tears from falling. A few had already made their way slowly down his cheeks and he didn't want anyone to see them.
"Jeamesero, Jeamesero Tamashii. I'm sixteen years old. I've been at this school for years now, together with Nii Nii and-"
Airamyst heard Jeamesero cut himself off and blinked in confusion causng a few tears to fall accedently. The boy had cut himself off suddenly in mid sentince and Airamyst wanted to know why.
He heard giggles and whispering again not sure why that seemed to be all everyone did. He watched Jeamesero's face darken as he stared at the ground before quickly taking a seat. Airamyst saw Jeames place his face in his arms and felt his heart go out to the boy.
'Is it all because he said Nii Nii? Isn't that what his brother is? What's so funny jerks!?' He cut his eyes back meeting a few classmates eyes as he stared them down.
Airamyst hated bullying and unfair treatment to others, this being one of those cases.

Airamyst turned back after a few seconds and smiled warmly at Jeamesero, wiping his own eyes so the boy couldn't see his unshed tears. Very slowly he gently placed his hand on the boys shoulder, softly rubbing it a he whispered. "Hey it's alright."
He sighed letting out a tiny squeal before speaking again, words of comfort spilling from his lips. "No reason to be upset or embarressed. Just ignore the fat-heads behind us. He really is your Nii Nii and if that's what you want to call him don't hide it."
Airamyst bit his lip not sure what else to say. He didn't want to speak to much, not wanting the teacher to get pissed off at him again. Sudden movement behind him caught him off-guard and he looked back to see a girl had stood up.
The girl started saying her name and stuff about herself so Airamyst turned back to Jeamesero, wanting to continue comforting the boy. "See no one is very worried about it. And the ones that are, are like I like I said; Fat-heads."
He winked at the boy before relizing his arm was still on his shoulder. Quickly he pulled it back and blush lightly but still mangied to keep a smile on for Jeames. "Okay?"

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Classmates, Teachef Word Count: ~ Notes: Airamyst your so cute~ Fat-heads~ Btw sorry this kinda sucks c':
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero had his face hidden between his arms, all he did was staring at his desk while it was dark around him. He tried to hold back his tears but he still could feel them roll down his cheeks. He could feel a hand on his shoulder and slowly lifted his head to look up, staring at Airamyst.
‘’Hey it's alright.’’, he said and Jeamesero stared at him in a daze, nodding his head slowly. ‘’No reason to be upset or embarrassed. Just ignore the fat-heads behind us. He really is your Nii Nii and if that's what you want to call him don't hide it.’’, the boy continued to say and Jeamesero swallowed, shaking his head.
‘’’But now that I think about it it sounds really stupid... I don't wanna sound stupid and childish...’’, he whispered, wiping at his eyes. He stared at his desk and shivered slightly when he suddenly heard a girl talk behind them, introducing herself. The sudden voice had startled him a bit, but he quickly calmed himself and took a deep breath, trying to ignore everything around him.
‘’See no one is very worried about it. And the ones that are, are like I like I said; Fat-heads. Okay?’’, Airamyst said again and Jeamesero nodded, taking a deep breath once more.
‘’I guess...’’, Jeamesero mumbled, giving the speaking girl a glance before looking back at Airamyst.
Then the boy eagerly looked at the clock, waiting for the time to pass by. He wanted time to pass so he could see Shun during the break. Only a bit longer and they would be off, then he didn't have to see Brain White anymore today.
‘’Airamyst, when the beak starts, you wanna have lunch with me?’’, he asked when he looked back at the boy. ‘’Then you can meet my Nii- um, I mean my brother.’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun, teacher, random girl Word Count: 310 Notes: Sucky ugly post...
Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani
Grade: Freshman

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:07 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

-Hall-

Pukak continued to walk holding his brother's hand, he didn't want to let go, he didn't like the English teacher at all because he was horrible and rude in his eyes. Not that it mattered, that was their teacher and that was that. Maybe the teacher would be a little nicer to him if he was a well behaved student and was good at the subject like his brother; his brother was such a good student because he always did as he was told, in PE even though he sucks at it he always tries but Pukak doesn't, he says he can't do it.
"I don't want to be late for English, Nii Nii. See you at break, love you." He said with a sweet and innocent smile before kissing his brother's hand and then skipping off towards his classroom.

-English Class-

As he arrived close to the door of the classroom he stopped his skipping and walked normally, so that if he did see Mr White he wouldn't seem annoying. He checked the time and turned out he was a little early, it was just before 9am so he opened the door and slowly walked inside, checking around for Mr White. When he noticed he was alone he sat down in his chair and opened his backpack slowly, peering inside looking for all his books. Pukak slowly pulled out everything he needed for the lesson before zipping the bag back up and placing it neatly under his desk.

He didn't feel good about this lesson, he was pretty good at English but not to the extent that Massak was when he was fourteen, his writing has always been amazing but that was probably because of his depression. Pukak was just a normal kid, he didn't have any medical issues, just a brother with one so he did everything the "normal" way. He got out a pen and his notepad to continue writing his story, it wasn't anything special but it was about a young girl named Sikko.
"I wish Sikko was real, she's really nice and so kind." He thought as he continued to write down his story. The boy's story wasn't something he'd show to his teacher, not because he was scared, but because it wasn't good enough in his eyes. Massak never even gave in any of his stuff, he published it but never showed Me White, probably because he didn't like to show off or get attention; maybe if he could just help his brother to gain confidence to show Me White Pukak would be able to get recognition. The problem was that Massak had no confidence to give anyway, he was depressed and didn't know what to say to his own brother half the time.

Addressed: Massak Mentioned: Mr White Word Count: x Notes: Yay, posted!
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Roki stopped just outside his dorm room, waiting for Yuki to leave before shutting the door behind them. He turned to Yuki, feeling a bit sick and stupid for bringing up things to Yuki. To his surprise tho the boy was smiling and looking at him.
“No it's okay. I wanna hear it. You can trust me, I swear.”
Roki smiled innocently at the boy, feeling quite a bit better after hearing Yuki say that. He still wasn't sure about telling the boy, because if Nana didn't know he wasn't sure if Yuki would or not. Still his Nana had acted as if she wasn't sure since he was a girl so he figured Yuki being a boy might know.
“Why don't you tell me while we walk to our first class? We have English first. Hurry, hurry.”
Before Roki could respond, or even try to, he felt his arm be grabbed by Yuki as the boy half dragged him down the hall towards the school building. Looking at his watch he could see the boy's hurry, being that it was already 9am.

~~~

Roki giggled as he was pulled into the school hallway, thinking it like a game to be led and dragged by Yuki. He then saw their first classroom and rushed ahead of Yuki, pulling the boy behind him this time. Just as they reached to doorway he remebered he had wanted to ask Yuki something.
Slowly he looked in the room and then to Yuki, blushing a bit as sick feelings entered his stomach and mind. 'What if we get late to scchool..? What if he can't even help and doesn't know..?' He bit his lip before deciding it was okay and forced a weak small at the boy.
“It okies, Yuyu. I don't have to know right now. They just stupid questions anyways so it okies if I never know...” He then grabbed the boys hand once more and pulled him into the classroom. Taking a seat towards the very back were no one was sitting at the moment.
Roki stared down at his hand, having placed them in his lap as he began to murmur to himself. He wasn't sure if Yuki could hear tho he hoped not. “I think I'm just getting sick or something... Not sure but something might be wrong wif me...”

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Nana Word Count: ~ Notes: Post sucks but they in class now .3.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail entered the English classroom and took a seat somewhere in the front, taking out his books and stuff and placing it all on the table.
There was already someone there in the classroom, a boy from around his age.
Abigail snorted; he was probably just the same age as this kid, still he himself looked much older and more mature than all the other people in his classroom, from the same age as him.
It made him feel quite lonely, to be honest, as all the other students from around his age acted so weird and childish. He could not find his way with them.
He immediately looked in his text book, not wanting to look at anyone else. Because he didn't want to talk to anyone else.
‘’Hello!’’ someone suddenly called out and Abigail looked up to see it was a girl who also took a seat, just like him and the other boy.
Not long after more students entered the classroom and Abigail sighed, looking back in his text book.
He didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Pukak, Zandra, Yuki, Roki, other students
Word Count: 182
Notes: Bad post
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Czech walked slowly down the hallway, a smile on her face as she hummed happily to herself. She was quite happy with the results she had gotten from Hikaru. The boy seemed to have been a bit scared and hesitant at first but after a bit of pursuing from her he had seemed okay with it.
After all she had even made him release by telling him of Shun and placing images of the boy in his mind. 'Tho I know he didn't just to him since it was my hands on him.' She giggled at the memory of the boy begging for more.
She stopped however after she replayed what happened next. 'Tho he was scared afterward... I mean he looked like he was crying too...' She grew very quiet, growing lost in her thoughts for a bit.
Czech shrugged and started walking forward again, still a bit in thought of his actions. Hikaru had rushed from the room after hurriedly pulling his school clothes on. And the look he had given her plus a few words that confused her.
Finally she reached her classroom and stepped in, hating that the had stuck her with all the freshmen. She was a lot more mature then them and really felt she didn't belong with these babies but she would have to prove it to the teachers first. Tho that could take some time.
She looked around, scanning the room until her orbs found a small blond haired boy. She saw a few others sitting around but decided she would sit with this child and see how things went. After all she would only need to ignore the teacher for one hour so how hard could that be.
“Hey, little boy.” She murmured as she took a seat next to him. Since the teacher was missing and hadn't gotten there yet she decided to get to know her prey first. Or future prey if she had need of him later. “So what's your name? I'm Czech~”

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Pukak Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh shes being weird and yeah she doesn’t know it hurt Hikaru badly. While she is a hoe shes not that evil XD

Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:00 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

He sat there, still writing his story, as other students flooded in. Most were silent but some broke the silence in which the room was contained. He himself did not do so, he was actually being quiet for once. The first to come in was a tall, black haired boy who was closely followed by a girl who quickly smiled and spoke, she was obviously one of the cheerful ones. Then after that a blonde haired boy came in, followed by another boy and then finally a little girl.

The girl walked over towards him, seeming to select the seat next to him. Pukak didn't think much of it to start with, he'd just not seen a girl in so long and wasn't sure what was going on, maybe she was just friendly and sweet - that's what he hoped. A realisation that for a whole hour he'd have to sit next to a girl suddenly filled his thoughts but then again maybe he could make a friend, it'd be nice to have a friend that wasn't Massak.

“Hey, little boy. So what's your name? I'm Czech~” She said to him in a quiet tone. Pukak looked at her with a smile, she was being quite friendly right now and he hoped it would stay that way, he wanted to make friends. Maybe his Nii Nii would be proud of him for making friends, then he'd be able to stay with his friends instead of always being around his big brother, he wouldn't be lonely anymore.
"I'm Pukak, nice to meet you Czech. You have a really interesting name, I really like it." He said to Cczech in response to her question. He gave her a sweet, innocent smile as he spoke. He was just trying to be kind so put down his pen so they could talk while they waited for the teacher to turn up.

Addressed: Czech Mentioned: Abigail, Massak, Zandra, Yuki, Roki Word Count: x Notes: Quick post before bed~
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:46 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki dragged Roki through the hallway, hurrying for class, since it was almost 9am; school would start at 9am. The two reached their classroom, their English lesson, and Yuki wanted to drag Roki inside, but Roki stopped him, because he suddenly started to run ahead of him. Confused Yuki looked at Roki as the two came to a stop just before the classroom.
‘’It okies, Yuyu. I don't have to know right now. They just stupid questions anyways so it okies if I never know...’’, Roki said and he seemed to feel quite awkward. Yuki wanted to comfort him, but Roki didn't seem to pay much attention to him. He grabbed Yuki's hand and started dragging him into the classroom. Yuki blushed faintly; he had been dragging Roki around by his arm, not his hand. Roki was holding his hand. Being into boys instead of girls, Yuki found this kind of awkward. What if everyone around them thought they were together? Was that a good or a bad thing?
The two found a seat in the back and Yuki pulled his hand free before taking his seat, grabbing his bag and taking out his books. He immediately buried his face in his book, pretending to be reading. Why did he feel so awkward all of a sudden?
‘’I think I'm just getting sick or something... Not sure but something might be wrong wif me...’’, he then heard Roki whisper. It was soft, but Yuki could only just hear him. Looking at the boy in confusion and worry he laid his text book on his desk and rested his hand on Roki's shoulder.
‘’Are you really sure you're okay, Roki? If you're sick, maybe you need to go back to bed... Why don't you tell the teacher once they're here?’’, he asked the boy, giving him a warm bright smile, an innocent one. He wanted nothing more for Roki than to feel happy and healthy, and safe. If Roki felt sick, then maybe it was better if he went back to bed to rest. ‘’You really sure you don't want to talk about whatever happened? Maybe I can help.’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The teacher Word count: 358 Notes: Eh...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:54 am

NPC

Brian White was on his way to the English classroom. As soon as the second bell rung he stepped inside, his face expressionless like he didn't care. He looked at the students in the classroom and sighed, placing his stuff on his desk before standing in front of the classroom and looking at each and everyone of them.
''Good morning class. Take out your text book and read the first three paragraphs on page 45. After that I want you all to make the questions on page 67 of your copy book. And I want complete silence during these assignments, got it?'', he said stiffly before taking a seat at his desk. A few students groaned in annoyance and some complained, but Brian paid no attention to them in fact, he only made it worse, giving the complaining students something to think about. ''After you're done with your assignments you will all have to start working on a homework assignment. I want you to write a story about the things you most like to do, three pages long. Can be anything about hobbies and other things, but it must be three pages long and without a single grammar mistake. You will all get a grade for this. If it's not done by the next day you have English class, I will have to give you a bad grade.''
More students complained, even more this time, but Brian White took out a book and bend down over his desk, as he started reading the book. They had to do their work while he could take some time for himself. After all he didn't live close by school, and it took him an hour or two to reach the school by car. Thus he had gotten up around 6am, thus he was cranky and made up these terrible assignments.

(Look who's cranky today. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:36 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

A few minutes after Pukak spoke the teacher walked in, the dreaded moment that Mr White walked in was here. He tensed his body, it was obvious that he was uncomfortable about him being here, he didn't really feel in the mood for English anyway. His brother had been acting weird, he never really spoke much but he was even quieter than usual and seemed to rush to get him away from him, maybe Massak wasn't okay like he said he would be last night. Pukak didn't want to ask him, he'd feel rude doing that, maybe his brother would tell him. At the moment he had Czech to talk to.

''Good morning class. Take out your text book and read the first three paragraphs on page 45. After that I want you all to make the questions on page 67 of your copy book. And I want complete silence during these assignments, got it?'' Mr White said as he walked towards the front of the room. Many students in the room groaned but Pukak didn't, what was the point. That'd just make it worse, they'd probably get extra assignments if they did, and his thought was right. ''After you're done with your assignments you will all have to start working on a homework assignment. I want you to write a story about the things you most like to do, three pages long. Can be anything about hobbies and other things, but it must be three pages long and without a single grammar mistake. You will all get a grade for this. If it's not done by the next day you have English class, I will have to give you a bad grade.''
"Wish people would just do their work, no point in getting annoyed at it." He thought as he opened his textbook, waiting for him to stop paying attention to them. When he finally did Pukak made it look like he was working but whispered quietly to Czech: "You okay?" He didn't mean anything by it really, he just wanted to make some conversation.

They would be here for an hour doing nothing, how was that fun. Well they'd be doing an assignment. He then looked down at his textbook, beginning to read the first three paragraphs, just wishing that he could get taught much more instead of having to sit there, reading and answering. That was how his previous school worked, were High Schools just different? He hoped Czech would speak soon because he wanted to have something else to think about other than this stupid lot of paragraphs.

Addressed: Czech Mentioned: Teacher, students Word Count: x Notes: Posted again, sorry for not waiting for a response Czech but I am out tomorrow so needed to post asap today.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail did his best to avoid anyone's eyes or ignore their words. Even though them speaking made him lose his concentration.
And man, how much he hated to lose his concentration.
The teacher wasn't around yet and since Abigail had sent a text message back to Motomo, he guessed he could take a peek to see if he had responded again. And it seemed like the older boy had.
‘’Great! Let me know when you're off school and free, I'll probably be in the Library or the Garden. See you at break. Once you know when your last lesson ends we can sort out somewhere to meet for going to the café.’’
Abigail sighed; it felt like his stomach was getting tied into knots.
Why? He had no idea whatsoever.
It was all just so weird; one moment he was at high school on his very first day there, and the other moment he had kissed a boy he barely knew and now they were going to have some sort of date at the cafe after school
‘’That's fine. I will tell you about m last lesson during the break. Teacher might be coming soon.’’ was all he sent back, pushing the button and putting away his phone afterwards.
‘’I'm Pukak, nice to meet you Czech. You have a really interesting name, I really like it.’’ the squeaky voice of a kid sounded.
Abigail looked up to see the boy sitting there next to a girl. He narrowed his eyes at them, wanting them to shut up already. Abigail just wanted utter silence right now.
Then the teacher came in, and he didn't seem all too happy. And immediately he started throwing around assignments for the students to do.
‘’Good morning class. Take out your text book and read the first three paragraphs on page 45. After that I want you all to make the questions on page 67 of your copy book. And I want complete silence during these assignments, got it?’’ he said, and a few students groaned, causing the teacher to give them even more work.
‘’After you're done with your assignments you will all have to start working on a homework assignment. I want you to write a story about the things you most like to do, three pages long. Can be anything about hobbies and other things, but it must be three pages long and without a single grammar mistake. You will all get a grade for this. If it's not done by the next day you have English class, I will have to give you a bad grade.’’
More annoyed groans, one came from Abigail.
Not became he hated the many assignments but because he wanted all these other students to just shut up and do their work, do as they were told.
He looked at his text book and started reading, as well as making the assignments in his copy book.
‘’But I have no hobbies. At least none that can fill up three fucking pages of English words. How can I ever get a good grade for this assignment if I'm such a boring person?’’ Abigail asked himself in his thoughts.
As he tried to concentrate he could hear the same boy as before near him, once again addressing the girl next to him.
Abigail shot his eyes at the boy in anger.
‘’You okay?’’ the boy whispered to the girl and Abigail snorted.
‘’Shut up. We're at school now so we need to be quiet. Just shut up already.’’ Abigail hissed an annoyed whisper, before returning his attention to his school work.
If this kid would not shut up anytime soon, even after Abigail telling him to, Abby would really go nuts.

Addressed: Pukak, Motomo (in text message)
Mentioned: Czech, Pukak, Motomo, the teacher
Word Count: 621
Notes: This one took longer than I wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:24 am

“I'm Pukak, nice to meet you Czech. You have a really interesting name I really like it.”
Czech saw the boy smile innocently at her after speaking, placing his pen down that he had been using. She returned the smile with a forced yet very convincing sweet smile of her own, nodding her head to his words and nodding her head to the side.
“Thanks so much~ I've always loved my unique name.” She said just as she heard a noise outside. Slowly so she didn't get in trouble she sat up straight in her desk just as the teacher entered the room.
Once inside he looked a bit rushed to her, out of breath and a more then annoyed by something. 'Probably us students... I swear do they even really do background checks or research before taking in these teachers?' She asked herself in her thoughts as she gave him an aggravated look.
“Good morning class. Take out your text book and read the first three paragraphs on page 45. After that I want you all to make the questions on page 67 of your copy book. And I want complete silence during these assignments, got it?”
Czech heard others around her groan but she merely grinned mischievously at the man. She looked over him with her orbs and making no movement what so ever to grab her books from her backpack.
“After you're done with your assignments you will all have to start working on a homework assignment. I want you to write a story about the things you most like to do, three pages long. Can be anything about hobbies and other things, but it must be three pages long and without a single grammar mistake. You will all get a grade for this. If it's not done by the next day you have English class, I will have to give you a bad grade.”
Czech rolled her orbs at the teacher, turning her head away from him to look at the Pukak next to her. He seemed to move to get his books, even opening them and starting to work like the man had said to. 'Great another scaredy cat kid... Well at least I have him under my thumb as his 'friend'.'
As she thought to herself she heard him whisper quietly to her, asking if she was okay to which she nodded in response. Suddenly she heard a noise behind her and turned to see what it was, her orbs catching a black haired boy who leaned forward and spoke.
“Shut up. We're at school now so we need to be quiet. Just shut up already.”
Czech cut her orbs at him, giving him an evil glare before leaned over to him. She placed her hand on his papers and book as she whispered to him. “Why don't you piss off? Don't think you can tell me or anyone else what to do, little boy.”
With that she turned around in her seat, huffing loudly though she finally moved to get out her school books.  AS she placed them on the table and opened them up her orbs took on a bored and dull look. This was going to be a long first class of the day.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Pukak, Abby Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh...

Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:43 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Why don't you piss off? Don't think you can tell me or anyone else what to do, little boy.’’ he heard the girl say that sat beside the boy who had been talking.
Abigail gave her an angry look, flipping her off before turning back to his books.
He grabbed a pencil from his bag and started doodling things in his copy book; skulls, crosses, monsters, gore stuff.
Not wanting to be in this class anymore he just felt like slacking and not doing his work.
So instead of working he drew stuff, and secretly grabbed his phone, laying it on his lap to read any new messages. He realized he even had two new messages.
‘’Okay, sure thing Abby.’’ the first one said, and it was from Motomo.
A text message from a few minutes ago.
Then there was a second message, from his cousin Lola, from only a few seconds ago, it seemed.
Abigail frowned; why would Lola want to text him?
After their conversation he couldn't really understand why.
‘’Abigail, your stupid boyfriend Motomo is an asshole. I got into a fight with him. He called me a selfish pig! But that's not the thing that bothers me. He stole you from me, all you talk about is him, all you want to do is see him. Do I still exist or am I nothing but a past memory to you? Because if so then you are a fucking ungrateful asshole! You ignore me, only talk about him when we're talking. I hate you Abigail Reece Millard. I hate you!’’
He gripped his pencil tight, so tight it broke. A few wood splinters got stuck in his fingers but Abigail made no sound.
He just stared at the message, angry, furious.
Lola was such a bitch, she was such a terrible person. How could she say all of this? How could she be the one going around and yelling to everyone she hated them?
To be honest, Abigail hated Lola more than Lola could ever hate anyone else in this world.
He wanted to never see her face again.
‘’Lola. Fuck you. I hope you die.’’ he typed in his message and without even hesitating or rethinking his answer, he sent it. His blood boiled.
He wished class was over soon. He needed to see Motomo and find out what happened.
What if Motomo felt bad?
‘’Hey Motomo, are you okay? Lola sent me a message. Did she hurt you?’’ he sent another message, this one was to Motomo.
Putting away his phone he waited for an answer.

Addressed: Motomo, Lola (both through text message)
Mentioned: Czech
Word Count: 431
Notes: Wow. WOW. WOOOOOW.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:46 pm

NPC

Brian White sat at his desk reading a book, while the students did their assignments, he assumed. He looked up now and then to make sure they were doing their job, especially when he heard whispering or students talking or laughing. He noticed a girl and boy talking, actually they seemed to have an argument. Brian did not tolerate this.
''Silence!'', he yelled as he sat there, staring at the girl and boy. He really wanted them to get back to work. The two went silent after that, returning to their work, and Brian sat back down on his seat. However, soon he realized that the boy wasn't doing his job as he was told to; he was typing on his phone; the thing actually laid there on his lap.
Brian saw the boy put his phone away and he got up from his seat, walking over to the student. ''Yes, I saw that. Hand it over. You're not allowed to use your phone during class.'', he said demanding as he snatched the phone from the student's desk, turning around and moving back to sit at his own. He laid the boy's phone in his drawer. ''Get back to work Abigail.''
he knew the boy's name, and knew the student was serious and hardworking, so he was quite confused as to why this boy would suddenly start using his phone during class. It made no sense.

Addressed: Czech, Abigail
Mentioned: Same

(Oh dayum. Bye Abigail's phone. >D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

English classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English classroom   English classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

English classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next