Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sancott Gebühren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sancott
Student
Sancott

Student basics
Name: Sancott Gebühren
Grade: Sophomore

Sancott Gebühren Empty
PostSubject: Sancott Gebühren   Sancott Gebühren EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:50 pm

• Basic

Nickname: San
SO: Straight
Job: Nope, yet.

• Appearence

Appearance: Skin brunette, dark hair, brown eyes, short beard, height 1.80m, weight 75,6kg, he wear a green sunglasses and gloves.
Reference:
Ref.:
Belongings: A cellphone, a skateboard, a green sunglasses, backpack, books, mp3 and a guitar.

• School Area

At campus or with parents?: Parents
How are they able to go to Black Rose High School?: His parents moved to the US and had the need of enroll he in this school.
Classes: English class, PE class, math class, science class, history class, geography class, biology class
Extra classes: Music class, latin class.
Best classes: Math class, science class, biology class.
Worst classes: History class and English class
Clubs: None yet.

• Persona

Personality: Sancott is quiet and insecure, but is intelligent and always try looking to do well in the tests. He spends days studying for the tests and always seeks to resolve his doubts.
He is kind and love helping people whenever he can. He is attentive and always has an eye on what happens around him. He doesn't like to talk to people he doesn't know very well. He can be a great friend, is just him want to.
He is the type that is not very expressive in public, although the music attracts him. San enjoys spending time composing music, playing his guitar and singing.
He enjoys extreme sports, he always walks with his skateboard if needed.

Likes: He likes to sit in the last chair in the classrooms. Likes to read books of werewolves and vampires.
Dislikes: When the boys irritates the girls, he is very protective when it comes to feminine sex.

History: He was born in Germany in 1999. His family moved to a new country when he was 7 years old. He have a normal life. He has studied at two schools and did very well in each of them, but his father had found a new job, they move to another city. He join in the Black rose high school in this year. Your dream is be a scientist.

• Social

Relationship status: Single, yet...
Family: He has a stepfather named Alan, San consider him as a real father, because he thinks Alan is better than his biological father; Messi.
His mother's name is Rosie, she is German like him. She treats her son with very love and when together San is very emotional, he loves his mother so much.
He also has a sister named Kyara, although it seems that the siblings are natural enemies, San and Kyara are best friends. They always want to get together and have fun. Both like to go to the park to ride skateboard.
Pets: Jewel [a yearling german shepherd dog]

Last edited by Sancott on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Sancott Gebühren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancott Gebühren   Sancott Gebühren EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Bio is accepted! c:
Even though I'm too lazy to add the acceptance icon right now. xD
However, you forgot to add one more regular class to your list, since all students must have at least 6 classes.

For other than that you're accepted and I will move your bio as soon as that last class it added. c:

Welcome to Black Rose High~
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sancott
Student
Sancott

Student basics

Sancott Gebühren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancott Gebühren   Sancott Gebühren EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm sorry I already have fixed it!
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Sancott Gebühren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancott Gebühren   Sancott Gebühren EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks! I will move your bio now~
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sancott
Student
Sancott

Student basics

Sancott Gebühren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancott Gebühren   Sancott Gebühren EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:12 pm

RP Post Code:
Code:
<br><center><div style="background: no-repeat bottom #000000; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; width: 470px; font-family: Trebuchet MS; color: #990000; font-size:11pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;">
[center][color=#ffffff][i]"Thoughts"[/i][/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Speech"[/color]
Text and [color=#ffffcc]"other speech"[/color][/center]

-Text-

[b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#ffffff]-names-[/color]
[b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#ffffff]-names-[/color]
[b]Notes:[/b] [color=#ffffff]-notes-[/color]

</div></div></center>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sancott Gebühren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancott Gebühren   Sancott Gebühren Empty