Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art classroom (extra class)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Art classroom (extra class) Empty
PostSubject: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Art classroom (extra class) Au740l
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:36 am

Hikaru shook his head quickly as he turned to face the wall when he heard foot steps. He blinked a few times looking up thru tear filled eyes. He noticed is was just a few students going into class and he blushed at his actions.
He didn't want to be standing in front of the art class room crying but he wasn't sure what else to do.
He had tried, really he had, but in the end he couldn't get himself to calm down and stop freaking out long enough to even look at the girl.
'Stupidest fear ever. That's what I have. I mean why should I be aloud to have a normal fear when I am anything but normal. Might be able to catch a break then...' He thought to himself as he faced the wall again.
Hikaru took a deep breath as he slowly started to calm his racing mind and heart. His heart wasn't the mine problem though it was images and memories. Whenever he got upset recently he seemed to have memories seep into his every thought, no matter what it was about.
“I really shouldn't have ran away like that... Now Takeru probably thinks I'm a immature baby and the girl thinks I just fucking weird...” He muttered. He wrapped his arms around his body hugging himself as he closed his eyes.
Suddenly the noise of foot steps came again and he looked up to see Shun walking towards him. 'Maybe I could tell him sorry... Tell him that I could try again after class once I calm down...would he let me? Or...would he even believe me?' He thought until he cut himself off standing up to face Shun.

To Hikaru's surprise Shun seemed to not even want to look at him. He smiled weakly at him before looking back down and going into the classroom. One thing that confused Hikaru though was the faint blush on his face.
Why was he blushing? And why wouldn't he looked at him? Hikaru swallowed growing uncertain and more then a little confused now. 'Is he that upset with me? Did my actions cause the girl to say something that upset him? Maybe...maybe he is embarrassed to have a old friend like me who can't seem to grow up...' Hikaru looked at the ground letting his arms fall to his sides.
After a few seconds he decided he would either figure it out later or see if Shun wanted to talk about it over break or something.
He was certain he was late to class now and didn't want to make himself later worrying over something he could solve in due time.
Hikaru balled up his fists as he rested his hand on the door knob. 'I can do this... I have to... No more being a baby Hikaru...' He wiped away the last of his tears and took a few deep breath before opening it and walking in.
He heard the door shut behind him and looked around to see almost every student in the room staring at him. He blushed and looked at the floor ashamed at his still red eyes from where he had been crying.
Looking around he found two seats side by side that hadn't been taken yet and were the last one as far as he could tell. He rushed over quickly and silently to the closest one before taking his seat. Quickly he pulled out his book so as to drew less attention to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Shun, Rozu Word Count: 577 Notes: Suckiest post ever... so sorry... ;_;

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:10 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun moved past Hikaru and entered the art classroom. A lot of students were staring at him and he swallowed, averting his eyes and trying to pretend they weren’t there, but their eyes burned through his soul; it made him feel extremely uncomfortable.
‘’Ignore them, don’t look at them, stay calm. Just find a seat and sit down…’’, he thought to himself, biting his lip. He looked up as a shadow moved past him, and saw it was Hikaru entering the classroom now, as well. he looked nervously behind him, wondering if Rozu had managed to follow him. if she had gotten lost on the way to class Shun wouldn’t know how to feel; but he would probably start blaming himself again like he always did. And after blaming himself came the cutting… ‘’She’s probably just a bit slow, stay calm.’’
Shun watched in silence how Hikaru found a seat and sat down; there was an empty spot next to him. The boy took a deep breath and moved past the other students that stared at him, some giggled, others chuckled, others whispered.
He gave them an evil glance, but only a slight sideways glance, before standing beside Hikaru and plopping down on his seat. He took another deep breath and blew all the air out of his lungs before putting his bag on the ground and taking out his books. ‘’So far you’ve done good, keep it up.’’
He placed his books for art class and his favorite sketch book for school and homework purposes on the table and looked at Hikaru, giving the boy beside him a weak smile, a nervous smile; he had just made the boy feel so uncomfortable by bringing him closer to a girl while he had a fear of girls, it made him feel so guilty. ‘’I shouldn’t have done that, I hope he forgives me… Even after six years I still want to be his best friend, I’ve missed him so much…’’

Shun stared at the front of the class, his mind somewhere else. He wanted to open his sketch book to doodle some things while waiting for class to start, for the teacher to speak to them, but before he could open the book and grab his pencil, he noticed a feeling on his left arm; a terrible itch.
‘’Oh no… my cuts, they are probably healing…’’, Shun thought and he bit his lip, trying to keep himself from scratching the sleeve which covered up his arm. If he would start scratching, the wounds might probably open up again. or it would just start hurting again. and if those things happened people would sure notice something was wrong with him. He didn’t want that to happen, he didn’t want to be noticed. ‘’Don’t scratch don’t scratch don’t scratch!’’, he told himself in his thoughts.
Letting out a groan of annoyance he dropped his head on his table, resting it on his arms which were folded together. He nervously glanced around the classroom, noticing a few students still staring at him. He tried to ignore them, but the itching feeling grew worse and it made him feel more and more uncomfortable. ‘’Oh god I need to scratch, but I can’t… I need to take my mind of this and quick.’’
He looked up at Hikaru, lifting his head and showing a weak but fake smile again; he tried to hide the uneasiness and pain in his eyes. ‘’I’m sorry about just now. With Rozu, I mean. I shouldn’t have forced you to look at her or talk to her… I’m sorry…’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Rozu, other students Word count: 599 Notes: Eeep, itches
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 pm

NPC

With quick strides the intern teacher moved towards his classroom. He was late, but it didn’t matter to him because most students would probably be late on their first school day, anyway. And he himself didn’t quite follow the rules.
With a huge bright smile he stepped into the classroom there were already a few students there, and more were coming in. His eyes fell on students he knew form last year and he greeted them with that same smile he had entered the room with, it never faded.
‘’Welcome, welcome to art class!’’, he said with a joyful tone in his voice after he had waited for the last students to sit down on their chosen seat. ‘’Where getting late for class is considered art~’’ His last words came out jokingly, a few students giggled but others kept quiet, staring at him, like they waited for him to actually teach them something, or they were just too afraid to make a sound and that he would punish them for laughing.
‘’Let’s start with some introductions, no? I am Alexandir Orlov, your art teacher at Black Rose High School! I’m twenty four years old and from Russia. I’m a legal citizen, ask my mother~’’, he then spoke, looking around the classroom. He pulled up his hand, keeping it near his mouth as he leaned in a bit towards the students in class, and he whispered at them, winking: ‘’I’m actually an intern at this school so I don’t really have my teacher diploma yet, but don’t tell anyone~’’
He took a step back and looked at each and every student with that same bright smile. ‘’I already see a few familiar faces from last year. Shun, Janice, Leroy. Oh, how fun to see you all again at this new bright day.’’, he said and he took a deep breath, putting his hands together; he appeared as excited as a young puppy who was going to learn its first tricks. ‘’Okay, now it’s time for you to introduce yourselves. Go ahead, don’t be shy, I don’t bite. Well, not often~ Tell me your name and something about yourself, whatever you want. Go go go!’’

(Excited much, Alexandir? XD
Note: In the beginning teachers are NPCs (non playable characters) roleplayed by the admin/Headmaster/me. Later on when members are more familiar with their personalities and certain special features, they can add the teachers' reactions in their own post; the NPCs will become playable by the members, sort of. But for now let's get familiar with Alexandir Orlov. c;
The teachers bios can be found here: https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com/t35-the-npc-teachers
)
Back to top Go down
Imogen Sykes
Dead account
Dead account
Imogen Sykes

Student basics
Name: Imogen Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Imogen hated people.
She hated life more so.
After taking a quick a shower, and finishing her makeup, Imogen had shimmied on her stupid uniform and left her room, only to be made fun of for being so short.
She ended up pulling another girl's hair and running for her life;that other girl was pretty big, especially compared to Immy.
And now she was late for class.

It wasn't like Imogen had planned on arriving early. But she definitely hadn't been planning on being totally late late for class.
Despite acting like it, Immy didn't like drawing attention to herself.
But at least she looked good in the uniform.
Before she entered the class, she pulled her hair into a messy bun and allowed some brown tendrils to hang loose around her face.
Smearing glittery lipstick on, Imogen pulled her skirt farther upward and put on a flirty smile as she walked through the door, but could feel her smile slipping.
Ah, yes. Art class.  

This was a new school.
Perhaps this was a chance for a clean slate, but Imogen wasn't sure how to act as she strutted into class, the hem of her skirt swaying against her thighs.
All she's ever known was how to control people.
How was she supposed to change now when she didn't even know how?
‘’Okay, now it’s time for you to introduce yourselves. Go ahead, don’t be shy, I don’t bite. Well, not often~ Tell me your name and something about yourself, whatever you want. Go go go!’

Imogen felt her brows furrowing, but she kept her smile sweet and sugary, and batted her long mascara coated eyelashes, staring at the man she'd now have to call 'teacher'.
"Hehe! I like being bitten. Lip bites, actually." She gave a sugary giggle and turned to stare at the rest of the class and her teacher.
"Hi. I'm Imogen, but you can all just call me Immy. I'm new and um...I love dancing."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:36 am

Hikaru heard a noise next to him and looked up slowly to see Shun sit down. He started to say something to the boy but stopped himself and closed his mouth, quickly turning back to face the front of the class room again.
He looked around and noticed the teacher still wasn't there yet which he found very odd. From what little bit he knew about public school as he remembered from years ago, the teacher was almost always the first one there.
'What the heck is going on?' He wondered staring at the door. 'Is he or she just late or not coming at all or what?' He sighed trying to figure out if maybe they were sick, but a noise next to him made him jump.
Hikaru looked to Shun in confusion wondern what had made that sound. He noticed Shun was laying with his head on the desk and chuckled soflty under his breath at the boy. What was he doing?
He heard giggles and talking and turned to look around the room to see a few of the other stuidnet whispering and giggling at him. At least he thought they were but they could have been doing it to Shun for all he knew.
“I’m sorry about just now. With Rozu, I mean. I shouldn’t have forced you to look at her or talk to her… I’m sorry…”
Hikaru froze at the sound of Shun;s voice and turned quickly to look the boy in the eyes. He soon noticed after a few second the pain and hurt in Shun's two different colored eyes and couldn't help but start worrying. 'Is Takeru alright? He seems to be in pain...'

He shook the thoughts from his mind and sighed before answering the boy. “It's fine, man. Just... I dunno... I am a fucking coward who is afraid of something really dumb...”
Hikaru turned forward shaking his head slowly before leaning forward and placing his chin on his desk. “I just need to do what you said and get over it... It's stupid and I need to grow up...” He words were a soft whisper as he said them only loud enough for Shun to here. “It fine... really Takeru...”
Suddenly Hikaru heard someone come in and looked up slowly to see a tall man he was guessing was their teacher enter the room.
“Welcome, welcome to art class! Where getting late for class is considered art~”
Hikaru just stared at the man. He really couldn't think of anything at the moment because this man had left his mind blank. Was he for real?
“Let’s start with some introductions, no? I am Alexandir Orlov, your art teacher at Black Rose High School! I’m twenty four years old and from Russia. I’m a legal citizen, ask my mother~ I’m actually an intern at this school so I don’t really have my teacher diploma yet, but don’t tell anyone~”
Sighing heavily from boredom already Hiakru hide his face in his arms again on his desk as he tried his best to drown the man out. 'Fucking weird people... Don't see how he is so happy... And why was he later then most of the children he is teaching?'
Hikaru scuffed and let out a sigh again. “Stupid adults...” He murmured under his breath as he shook his head.
“Okay, now it’s time for you to introduce yourselves. Go ahead, don’t be shy, I don’t bite. Well, not often~ Tell me your name and something about yourself, whatever you want. Go go go!”

Hikaru started chuckling softly at the man now deeply confused. He didn't understand teacher and this was one that like a few other he had known, floored him with his actions and words.
Looking up he shook he head grinning as his thoughts raced on just how dumb this guy seemed. Suddenly he heard a few words and looked to see a girl had spoken up.
“Hehe! I like being bitten. Lip bites, actually. Hi. I'm Imogen, but you can all just call me Immy. I'm new and um...I love dancing."
Hikaru heard the girl giggled and look towards the rest of the class, her gaze passing over him as well, as he shuttered. He remembered Shun was next to him and he swallowed down a whimper of fear so he didn't upset the boy anymore. 'Why does this school have to be full of girls... Why couldn't you find a school with all men, Takeru?'
Once his thoughts faded and he looked up he noticed no one else was saying their name. He sighed and decided to play along with the teachers stupid game. Hikaru didn't stand but instead stayed seated and raised his voice a bit as he spoke.
“Name's Hikaru. Address me by that or don't speak to me at all.” He swallowed as he noticed how mean and scornful his words sounded, but he really didn't like being here now that he felt like Shun was mad or upset with him. He didn't really want to be in the school for any other reason but Shun and now he was sure Shun hated him.
“Um. I like barely anything and hate my life.” He then looked at Shun with a begging look of help, fear, and sorry in his eyes before laying his head down on his desk again.
Hikaru let out a shaky breath and blinked back tears, forcing them down as he whispered to Shun, hurt clear in his voice. “I really need to grow up... So fucking childish and gay... Enough about my bull though. Are you feeling alright? Your eyes look full of pain...”

Addressed: Shun, Classmates, Teacher Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Tired so this sucks and sorry Hikaru seems to have a adatude... ;_;

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’It's fine, man. Just... I dunno... I am a fucking coward who is afraid of something really dumb... I just need to do what you said and get over it... It's stupid and I need to grow up... It fine... really Takeru...’’, Hikaru said after Shun had apologized. Shun looked worried at him; he didn't believe his words but he guessed he couldn't say anything to make Hikaru think differently.
‘’Alright, if you say so...’’, Shun whispered in response, staring at his table. He suddenly heard someone enter the classroom and looked up to see it was the teacher, his favorite teacher of all; Alexandir Orlov, the art teacher. He would sure make Shun smile, Shun hoped.
‘’Welcome, welcome to art class! Where getting late for class is considered art~’’, the teacher said and Shun snickered at his words. ‘’Typical Mr Orlov~’’
‘’Let’s start with some introductions, no? I am Alexandir Orlov, your art teacher at Black Rose High School! I’m twenty four years old and from Russia. I’m a legal citizen, ask my mother~ I’m actually an intern at this school so I don’t really have my teacher diploma yet, but don’t tell anyone~ I already see a few familiar faces from last year. Shun, Janice, Leroy. Oh, how fun to see you all again at this new bright day. Okay, now it’s time for you to introduce yourselves. Go ahead, don’t be shy, I don’t bite. Well, not often~ Tell me your name and something about yourself, whatever you want. Go go go!’’, Alexandir Orlov said, truly excited. Hearing his name Shun smiled and waved, before leaning back in his chair. Just as the teacher was done speaking a girl entered the classroom, a junior just like Shun and the others. She immediately responded to the teacher by flirting with him.
‘’Hehe! I like being bitten. Lip bites, actually. Hi. I'm Imogen, but you can all just call me Immy. I'm new and um...I love dancing.’’, the girl said and Shun smiled at her, waving again just like he had done with the teacher.

Everyone else stayed silent and Shun looked around him in a daze, until he heard movement beside him and looked up to see Hikaru getting to his feet. Was he going to introduce himself as well? Badass.
‘’Name's Hikaru. Address me by that or don't speak to me at all. Um. I like barely anything and hate my life.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him with a frown; not so badass anymore. As the boy sat down he gave Shun a begging look, sort of. Or was it worry? Was he worried about Shun?
‘’I really need to grow up... So fucking childish and gay... Enough about my bull though. Are you feeling alright? Your eyes look full of pain...’’, Hikaru asked and Shun gave him a shocked and nervous look. He simply nodded his head in response and got to his feet, looking at the teacher and a bit around him.
‘’I'm Shun Hasu and seventeen years old. But the teacher already knows me.’’, Shun said, continuing with his introduction within his thoughts. ‘’I'm deeply depressed and a cutting maniac...’’, he thought, sitting back down on his chair with a fake smile. ‘’But you will all never find out about that.’’
He turned his head to give Hikaru a fake smile as well, pretending he had already forgotten about Hikaru's question about the pain in his eyes.
‘’I just remember, I haven't gotten your phone number yet. I want to be able to call you whenever we don't see each other.’’, he said with a smile on his face. ‘’Here is mine.’’, he continued, writing his number down on a piece of paper.
‘’Why do I actually want his phone number when I'll probably see him everyday...?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: lArt teacher, Imogen Word count: x Notes: Oooh, beginning feelings of love? >D
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 pm

NPC

‘’Hehe! I like being bitten. Lip bites, actually. Hi. I'm Imogen, but you can all just call me Immy. I'm new and um...I love dancing.’’, a girl suddenly said as she walked into the classroom, even later than the teacher himself. Alexandir looked at her before grinning.
‘’Well well well, what do we have here? We got a little tiger~’’, he responded, waving at the girl. ‘’Best introduction ever. Please, have a seat.’’
‘’Name's Hikaru. Address me by that or don't speak to me at all. Um. I like barely anything and hate my life.’’, a boy suddenly spoke, he was sitting next to Shun, but now he spoke. After speaking he sat down again.
‘’Okay then, Hikaru. Nice meeting you. You are quite a tiger as well for giving us such a bold introduction.’’, Alexandir said to him and he grinned, moving his eyes now on Shun who got up and spoke as well: ‘’I'm Shun Hasu and seventeen years old. But the teacher already knows me.’’
‘’Shun, good seeing you again~’’, he responded, wiggling his fingers at the boy with a grin. He looked around the classroom and his grin turned into a smile. ‘’Well, guess we shall start, no? First assignment: look around the classroom and draw the first thing you see~ Go go go~’’
Back to top Go down
Imogen Sykes
Dead account
Dead account
Imogen Sykes

Student basics
Name: Imogen Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 pm

"Well well well, what do we have here? We got a little tiger~Best introduction ever. Please, have a seat.’’
Imogen fluttered her eyelashes sweetly. "I'd be anything for you." She cooed, and blew him a tiny little kiss.
The art teacher was totally hot!
Biting her own lip, she did as she was told and moved elegantly on over to an empty seat, hips swaying as she did.
Others waved at her, smiled, and introduced themselves as either returning students or new, but Immy simply ignored most of them. She wasn't really into anyone but, well, herself.
Taking out a notepad and a rainbow mechanical pencil, and looked around the room until her eyes stopped on the back of Shun's head.
Hm.
Clucking her pen, she simply began to sketch out the little details first before she got into better details. She mostly focused on his hair and the different dark/light shades as she hummed to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:18 am

Hikaru saw Shun nod at him and noticed the boy appeared nervous and a bit shocked. He blushed a tiny bit and quickly looked at his hands though he wasn't sure why he was blushing in the first place. 'What's wrong with me now? Ugh my face is heating up dang it... but even if he is shocked and doesn't wanna talk about it I am still worried...' He slowly looked at Shun out of the corner of his eye as the boy stood and started speaking.
“I'm Shun Hasu and seventeen years old. But the teacher already knows me.”
Hikaru saw the teacher wave at Shun before Shun sat back down again. Quickly Hikaru turned his head the other way so Shun couldn't see his face. He was worried the boy would think he was sick or something and he didn't really know why he was blushing anyway.
“I just remembered, I haven't gotten your phone number yet. I want to be able to call you whenever we don't get to see each other. Here is mine.”
Hikaru stared in confusion at Shun as he watched the boy write his phone onto a piece of paper. He heard whispering and snickers in front of him and blushed darker.
Slowly he took a deep breath and forced himself to clear his mind of everything. Thoughts, memories, everything. He then opened his eyes and calmly grabbed up a piece of paper from his bag and quickly scribbled his number down on it.
Turning to Shun, Hikaru laid the number down in front of the boy before grabbing Shun's number. As he was placing the number in his bag he whispered softly to Shun trying to act as normal as possible.

“When we're out of class and away from... assholes...” He smirked at the two students in front of them that turn to look at him as he cut his eyes and let the words sink in before continuting. “I will give you my room number also in case you want to come over and hang out sometime like we did when we were younger.”
Suddenly he heard the teacher addressing them again and quicky shut up, turning his attention to him as he spoke.
“Well, guess we shall start, no? First assignment: look around the classroom and draw the first thing you see~ Go go go~”
Hikaru chuckled softly start to get both annoyed and intreged by their teacher's hyper adatude. He slowly turned to look at Shun before stopping himself. Since he had already looked at Shun and the teacher had sadi to draw the first thing you see, he started drawing the boy.
He leaned forward and slowly started to draw a quickly sketch of the boy. He shielded his picture from Shun's view not wanting the boy to see what he was drawing.
His face heated up all over again as he continuted to draw, thinking to himself. 'I don't even understand why I am drawing him... Do we have to show these to the class? I hope not. Though... I wonder what Takeru would look like if he didn't have anything on...' Slowly he started on Shun top half growing a little red on his cheeks as his mind tuned out everything and focused soley on his work. He started adding more detail as he worked mostly on his chest and arms.

Addressed: Shun, Classmates, Teacher Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’When we're out of class and away from... assholes... I will give you my room number also in case you want to come over and hang out sometime like we did when we were younger.’’, Hikaru answered and Shun nodded at his words, smiling weakly.
‘’Yeah, that’s a good idea. That’s fine…’’, he said, his words sounded like a mumble. He turned his head to stare at his desk, dozing off. He felt a sting in his heart. He didn’t even know why he suddenly felt so left out, so ignored. Why did he feel like this? Was it his depression acting up again for no simple reason?
‘’Well, guess we shall start, no? First assignment: look around the classroom and draw the first thing you see~ Go go go~’’, Mr. Orlov said all of a sudden and Shun looked up, waking from a daydream he didn’t know he was having.
He watched how the girl that had just entered the room and introduced herself as Imogen moved through the classroom to the back and found her seat somewhere behind Shun. Shun turned his head back to look at the teacher, glancing around the room as he tried to think of what he could draw. He knew the teacher had said to draw the first thing he saw but everything he saw looked not good enough for him to draw; not hard enough for him to draw.
‘’Text books are lame, pencils and desks are lame…’’, he thought as his eyes moved over every little thing he saw. Staring out of the window he shook his head. ‘’I’ve already drawn trees enough in my life. And the sky with clouds is just stupid and lame… Maybe I should just draw someone? But who?’’
Shun turned his head away from the window and looked around the classroom once more, looking at the students in the classroom. His eyes fell on Alexandir Orlov, the teacher, and a smile crept on his face; maybe the teacher would like a portrait of himself, drawn by the only and only Shun, his favorite student. Shun shook his head.

‘’Maybe not… maybe someone else. I’ve drawn Mr. Orlov before, last year in art class. I need to draw something new, someone else.’’, he told himself in his thoughts, turning his head to see the girl behind him, Imogen, sketch something that looked familiar to him; it was him himself. Shun stared at it in confusion, wondering why she was drawing him. it made him feel nervous, slightly uncomfortable, and he turned his head around again to stare at his desk, really not sure anymore what to draw.
‘’Maybe…’’, he thought and he turned his head to look at Hikaru, who was sketching something now as well. He too was sketching him, and Shun wondered why everyone around him was suddenly showing an interest in sketching him. However, watching Hikaru draw him didn’t make him feel as shy and nervous as the girl was doing, but he still felt slightly uncomfortable about this, too. ‘’I guess if he’s sketching me, I could sketch him…’’, Shun thought again and he examined Hikaru’s face for a moment before bending over his sketchbook and sketching the outlines, before slowly moving over to the shading.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Art teacher, Imogen, Hikaru Word count: 544 Notes: This sucks…
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 pm

NPC

Alexandir Orlov watched the girl called Imogen move through the classroom, finding a seat. He saw some of the students starting to sketch already, rapidly; the ones that took art class actually seriously enough. Imogen herself, Shun and that one boy… Hikaru? Actually the teacher had already forgotten his name, even though he had been a ‘tiger’ to him during his introduction, and Alexandir barely forgot a ‘tiger’s’ name.
‘’I almost everyone is working on their piece? Good, good. Keep it up~ I give you a few more minutes to wrap things up. If it’s not finished, don’t worry. I just want to see what you all can do, what you are all able off~’’, Alexandir said and he smiled brightly, turning around towards the classroom’s blackboard. He grabbed some chalk and stared doodling weird yet good looking stuff while killing time.
After a while he laid back the chalk and turned around, glancing around the classroom. He stared moving around the room, looking at people’s works with interest. ‘’Looks nice, oh, looks great.’’, he said, but he stopped at a desk; a boy was doodling multiple dicks. He frowned before sighing, and then there was a smile. ‘’I see you turned your addiction into art, great.’’
He moved on and the boy shit him an evil glare, he had expected that kind of remark from the teacher. Actually he had wanted to anger him, annoy the shit out of him, but Alexandir had never been mad before, and he probably never would be.
He ended up near Shun, Hikaru and Imogen, smiling at their drawings as he looked at them. ‘’Wow, portraits are always nice, a very unique choice. I like your styles. Hikaru, your drawings look good, but what I even like better about them is that you seem to put your whole heart and soul in it. True art comes from the soul and heart. Shun, magnificent work, like always. Your portraits are the best things you draw, keep it up~ Imogen, amazing use of shadow and light, your eyes see everything, don’t they~?’’
Alexandir put his hands on his hips, pushing his chest forward slightly and lifting his head, there was a proud look in his eyes as he glanced over the classroom, looking at all the students. ‘’I’m proud of you, all of you~ Drop your pencil right now, show me your skills~’’
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Hikaru leaned over and slowly sketched along the outline of the drawing carefully adding as many softly datails and fetures as he could. He glanced up at Shun for a few second looking the boy over before turning back and sketching a bit more.
Once he was done with the basics he slowly started comparing the picture to Shun making sure to fix miner details as he tried to make it look better and better.
Usually he didn't take this much time on his art, but for some reason he kept second guessing his work. Hikaru wanted this picture to be perfect. He wanted it to be his best since he had chosen to draw his childhood friend.
'Black long hair... Hmmm... Shade the shoulders and neck a tiny bit... Wondering if he knows I'm drawing him.' Hikaru laid down his pencail and looked at Shun as he covered his picture with his hands casualy. 'Even if he does he's not aloud to see it until it is done.'
Suddenly Hikaru noticed the teacher coming up the isles and blinked a few times before grabbing up his pencail and started back on his sketch.
“Wow, portraits are always nice, a very unique choice. I like your styles. Hikaru, your drawings look good, but what I even like better about them is that you seem to put your whole heart and soul in it. True art comes from the soul and heart.”

Hikaru rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wasn't sure if the teacher meant it or not. He really didn't know the man either and the multible teachers he had had over his child hood years, they only said that to get on his grandfathers good side. Not only that but the same words his grandfather had sneered in his face saying he didn't need complaments and that he wasn't a baby that needed to be led.
Slowly as he zoned out all the noise in the classroom he stopped drawing and stared at his paper. He dropped the pencail and stared unblinking at his desk as memories flooded into his mind.
Hikaru heard his grandfather's harsh loud voice ring out in his ears over and over again. Slowly he shook his head and covered his ears with his hands as he despertly tried to push bad the voice.
“No... Go away... Don't care... Please...” He spoke in a very soft whisper under his breath. Hikaru's breathing sped up and he felt tears slowly fill his eyes as he rested his head on his desk. “Just please go away... Why is everything I do wrong...?”
He swallowed silent gasps of air growing more and more afiad of the images entering his mind. He managed to blink back tears stopping any from falling. Suddenly without thinking he spoke the one word that he had found comfort in all thru his childhood. “Takeru... Please... Just wanna see him... Takeru...”

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Shun, Classmates, Teacher Word Count: 488 Notes: Sucks hardcore... Oh and sorry if he keeps going back and forth between being okay and having memories but he is very unstable since it all stopped mere days ago.

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:44 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was so deeply in thought and focusing on his portrait of Hikaru that he hadn’t noticed those few minutes flying by. when the art teacher spoke Shun’s eyes shot up in shock, startled by the sudden words.
‘’Almost everyone is working on their piece? Good, good. Keep it up~ I give you a few more minutes to wrap things up. If it’s not finished, don’t worry. I just want to see what you all can do, what you are all able off~’’, Alexandir Orlov said and Shun looked at the clock before glancing back at his drawing, quickly adding the final details; he hated unfinished works, it could drive him mad sometimes, so he really wanted to finish the last important pieces before putting his work aside. Shun heard footsteps coming his way and glanced up to see the teacher standing beside his and Hikaru’s desk, there was a bright smile on his face.
‘’Wow, portraits are always nice, a very unique choice. I like your styles. Hikaru, your drawings look good, but what I even like better about them is that you seem to put your whole heart and soul in it. True art comes from the soul and heart. Shun, magnificent work, like always. Your portraits are the best things you draw, keep it up~ Imogen, amazing use of shadow and light, your eyes see everything, don’t they~?’’, he said and Shun automatically turned his head to try and look at Hikaru’s words, but it seemed like the boy was trying to hide it from him. Shun looked back at the teacher and nodded, smiling weakly at him.
‘’Thanks for the compliment, teach~’’, he said, but it seemed like the teacher wasn’t paying attention to him anymore. Instead of looking at Shun he was now glancing around the classroom, his hands resting on his hips. Shun let out a snicker and rolled his eyes; Alexandir Orlov, his art teacher, always knew how to cheer him up, even when he wasn’t actually talking to him in particular. ‘’I’m proud of you, all of you~ Drop your pencil right now, show me your skills~’’, the teacher said and Shun did as he was told, literally dropping his pencil with a smirk.

‘’No... Go away... Don't care... Please...’’, a voice whispered beside him and Shun’s smirk disappeared. He turned his head to see Hikaru and frowned. The boy rested his head on the desk and it seemed like he was crying. Shun swallowed, not sure what was going on all of a sudden. He didn’t quite know what he should do to cheer Hikaru up, or if he should try to cheer him up at all. ‘’Just please go away... Why is everything I do wrong...?’’
Shun lifted his hand slightly, wanting to touch Hikaru’s shoulder and rub it, but he pulled his hand back again and looked down at the boy with worry, shaking his head. ‘’No it’s not… Why are you even saying this? What’s wrong Hikaru…?’’
‘’Takeru... Please... Just wanna see him... Takeru...’’, Hikaru whispered this time and Shun looked at him in utter confusion. He turned his head to give the teacher a begging look, like he was asking for help, before staring back at Hikaru. He finally decided to rest his hand on the boy’s shoulder after all and rubbed it, pinching it slightly, unknowingly.
‘’Hikaru it’s okay. I’m here. What’s wrong? Please tell me. What has gotten into you so suddenly, man?’’, he asked worriedly, shaking Hikaru’s shoulder, trying to get the boy to look at him. ‘’I’m here, hey…’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Art teacher, Imogen Word count: 596 Notes: Sucky post…
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Hikaru shook his head slowly as he tried with all the strength he could gather to push back the memories and images. He whimpered at the voices in his mind wishing he could be left alone.
It all felt so real to him again. Almost like it was happening again and that finding Shun had been a dream.
Suddenly he became aware of a hand on his shoulder rubbing it gently. His eyes flew open as he stared at the paper and desk that his face was resting on.
“Hikaru it's okay. I'm here. What's wrong? Please tell me. What has gotten into you so suddenly, man?”
Hikaru shook his head very slowly as he felt tears start to fall down his cheeks. He didn't know anymore what to do or what was real and fake.
The memories that haunted him caused him to question if his grandfather would stay in jail or if he was just dreaming. 'It felt to real to be a dream but then again so does this... Ugh what is wrong with me...'
“I'm here, hey...”
He felt shaking on his shoulder and sat up slowly to look at Shun. He stared into his eyes pain, fear, and saddest pouring from every move and look he made.

“I-I know you are...” He stuttered softly. Suddenly his cheek started to inch and he raised his hand to scratch it when he noticed he was crying.
Looking at the ground quickly he swallowed as he face heated up darkly. 'Why am I crying? Why always act like a fucking baby, Hikaru!'
He heard whispering and a few giggles as he looked up in confusion. Hikaru started to raised his arm until he realized his arm had moved without his knowing it.
Slowly he followed it with his eyes and stopped on Shun hand holding it tightly in between both of his. His eyes flew open in fear and embarrassment as his face heated up quickly. 'Dummy why the fuck? I really don't need this to deal with now too...'
As his eyes traveled to Shuns face he felt a feeling of security wash over him. “Takeru... I...” Without thinking he leaned his head in, not sure weather to kiss the boy's cheek or nuzzle it.
He stopped as he heard more whispering and giggles causing him to shake his head quickly unable to take anymore. Quickly he shot Shun a hurt filled look as more tears fell and he pulled back his hand, before standing up and turning to the teacher. “Sir I am not feeling very good anymore at all. It feels like I am getting ready to be sick so I am going to the nurses office.”

He quickly bowed and grabbed up his bag and books before rushing down the aisle. Once he reached the door he quickly ran out it before slamming it shut and leaning against the wall to the side of it.
Hikaru sank to the ground letting his feelings finally consume him. He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them before burying his face into them and crying his eyes out. “What the hell is wrong with me? I can't get rid of the memories, I can't stop being a baby, I made a horrible first impression on the rest of the class, and I have done nothing but show Shun how much I have not grown at all...”
His shoulders started shaking as his breathing turned into shaky gasps for air. He started choking loudly growing disgusted by how weak his body was being.
Slowly he reached into his bag and pulled out his inhaler before taking a few breaths of it. Once he had steadied his breathing again and his weak lungs were working better he sighed and shoved the inhaler back into his bag.
He whimpered as he returned his hands back to their place around his legs. “I really don't want to go to the nurse... If I do they might pull my records and find out I am not a full adult... Wish I hadn't run off or done that stupid thing. Now Shun will know something is up.”
Hikaru sighed and felt more tears fall as he rested his chin on his arms. He glanced at the door right next to him wondering what Shun thought of him now. Without a doubt Hikaru was sure Shun knew he was gay now.

Addressed: Shun, Teacher Mentioned: Classmates, Word Count: ~ Notes: Lovie~ Whatcha gonna do Shun? c;

Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:11 pm

NPC

There was mumbling behind him as he checked others works to see what his students were capable of. He turned his head with a frown on his face and saw it were Shun and Hikaru. Not that he didn’t want them to talk, it was just that their talking sounded rather odd, like something was wrong.
When he noticed the tears on Hikaru’s face and how the boy was acting so different all of a sudden, he began to worry slightly. Alexandir wanted to move over to him and ask him why he was crying. A good teacher didn’t only teach but also try and help his students.
However, he was too late as he noticed some students whispering and giggling at something Hikaru probably had done, and the boy got to his feet and looked his way. Alexandir stood there completely still, looking in worry and a bit of fear.
‘’Sir I am not feeling very good anymore at all. It feels like I am getting ready to be sick so I am going to the nurses office.’’, the student said and he grabbed his bag and stuff, running out of the classroom and slamming the door shut behind him.
Alexandir looked at Shun and shrugged slightly, a confused look on his face. ‘’Shun, why don’t you go see if he’s okay. I will look at your work in a minute.’’, he said to the boy, before looking around the classroom, an annoyed look on his face, but only slightly. ‘’Stop laughing. There’s nothing to laugh at.’’
He took a deep breath after his words, turning around for a moment so his back would face the students; he was a teacher and had to be strict at times, but he wasn’t one to be strict, it was very hard for him to be an actual teacher and he needed a few seconds break. ‘’This is going well so far… What happened?’’
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I-I know you are...’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked worried at him, rubbing his shoulder a bit more; he hoped it would calm him, that Hikaru would calm and notice he was in class, whatever bad thing he had been thinking about just now.
Shun noticed the tears on Hikaru’s face and swallowed. Yeah, he had seen the boy cry before, many times before when they were little and Shun had always comforted him, but knowing he still cried over things really made Shun worry. He hated to see him cry, he didn’t know why but he just hated it, not because it made him mad but because he worried so much. Even after all these years.
He lowered his hand, resting it on his desk as he kept on staring at Hikaru. He heard whispers and giggles near him and turned his head, shooting those people an evil glare. All of a sudden his body jolted as he felt something on his hand. Turning his head quickly he saw Hikaru was holding his hand with the both of his and Shun blushed slightly, not sure how to respond to the boy’s action.
Hikaru looked up at him and their eyes met, and Shun just wanted to be swallowed up by the floor at that moment; he just wanted to disappear. He turned his head rapidly, staring at his desk, he didn’t dare to look up again. And the giggles around them only made things worse.
‘’Takeru... I...’’, he heard Hikaru whisper and he glanced sideways at him for a moment, but as soon as he noticed Hikaru was leaning in slightly he stared back at his desk again, his face heating up pretty badly.
‘’What is this… shit? What’s going on? Why is this happening? What is he doing!?’’, Shun thought nervously, biting his lip.
Suddenly his hand was released and Shun turned his head slowly to look up, seeing Hikaru had gotten to his feet, grabbing his bag and putting his stuff in it before turning to the teacher. ‘’Sir I am not feeling very good anymore at all. It feels like I am getting ready to be sick so I am going to the nurse’s office.’’, he said before rushing off.

He looked at the teacher to see that immense puzzled look on his face. If only the situation hadn’t been like this, this serious, that look would have appeared funny. But right now Shun couldn’t laugh about it, because the teacher’s words made him look up in surprise.
‘’Shun, why don’t you go see if he’s okay. I will look at your work in a minute.’’, he said and Shun blinked a few times in confusion before getting to his feet quickly, in his nervous haste bumping into his desk and moving it slightly, almost knocking it over; more whispers and laughs near him.
‘’Y-yes, sir.’’, he responded bluntly, moving away from his desk. He left his stuff there as he walked over to the door. He heard his favorite teacher behind him, telling the other students to not laugh at this. He could hear his teacher was uncertain, insecure; he wasn’t a strict teacher, he wasn’t like that and he didn’t want to be like that ever. Shun knew this.
Shun stood in front of the door, taking a deep breath to calm himself down, to get rid of the nerves and the uneasy feeling in his chest. He then opened the door slowly, glancing outside. He caught a few words coming from the side and turned his head to see Hikaru sitting there. ‘’…Now Shun will know something is up.’’
‘’What is up?’’, Shun asked and he stepped into the hall, closing the door behind him. He looked at Hikaru in worry but also in nervousness; he didn’t really know what to say to Hikaru now, after what just had happened in class. He wondered what had gotten into the boy. He sighed and walked over to him, sitting beside him on the cold floor. ‘’What happened? What were you going to do…?’’

Addressed: Hikaru, art teacher Mentioned: Laughing students Word count: 679 Notes: Adjgdf. <3
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:20 am

Hikaru hugged his legs close to his chest as he stared over them at the school flooring just in front of him. He shook slightly as he sniffled taking in air, but as he did he coughed softly.
Cursing his weak body again he forced himself to stop almost imminently.'Why did I even... I don't understand... Am I that unstable? This unstable?' He thought to himself.
“What is up?”
Hikaru froze as a voice spoke near him. He looked up quickly, pulling his head from his arms where he had been resting and thinking. “Hm!?” Was all he could manage.
He watched as Shun stepped into the hallway and shut the door to the classroom behind himself. Hikaru scooted his legs even closer to his chest as he stared at Shun not sure what the boy planned on doing.
'Is he going to ask me what that was? Why i have been acting so weird and different? I can't tell him... No one can know really... I mean even the... Even they were disgusted when they found out and they deal with it everyday...' He thought to himself in a panic.

His eyes followed Shuns every move as the boy came closer and took a seat beside him. Hikaru blushed and wanted to look away but he forced himself to look at the boy as he heard him speak again this time asking two questions.
“What happened? What were you going to do...?”
Hikaru swallowed and let his eyes fall to the ground as he turned his head away from the boy. He didn't want to look at him now. He was afraid. Afraid of what Shun would think and what he might say. Even worst what the boy might do.
He sighed softly and blinked back a few more tears that he slowly started to fill his eyes. His stomach turned and he swore he would be sick if he tried to speak.
'I can't tell him. I can't tell him anything. Ever. He must never know. But i do owe him a reason why I acted that way. Why my body moved like that.' He fought with himself in his mind.

Slowly he turned his head back and looked at Shun, staring into his two beautifully different colored eyes. Hikaru had always found them cool and amazing even as a child. Though now he didn't just like them and think they were cool. He thought they were beautiful.
'Come on Hikaru... It's just Takeru. He won't really care if you don't bring up the kiss. I-I mean almost kiss. Wait why did i even almost do that anyway?' Shaking his head he breathed out slowly before finally finding his voice.
“Takeru. I have something i need to tell you. Something i might have always known but wasn't sure of until middle school.” Hikaru forced out slowly. As he spoke and the words seemed to fall out he found it easier to speak so he continued.
“I am... I-I am... Gay.” Finally saying it he blinked a few times in confusion and looked at Shun in fear before quickly blushing and turning away. “I like... other boys not girls. That's way I was always afraid of them.”

He wiped his cheeks riding his face of the drying tears as he spoke again once he finished. “I almost... I almost kissed you because. Because I like you. I always have I think. I don't know how much and quite frankly now I am scared to find out.”
He coughed suddenly as a burning came up into his weak lungs. Thinking quickly he pulled out his inhaler again and took a quickly breath of it to steady his breathing.
Once he was done and sure he was only some what he placed it back into his bag. Looking once more at Shun he let his eyes drop to the boys hands and feet before looking at the floor in-between them.
“If you think its disgusting and don't want to speak with me anymore then I understand. I can't help it though its who i am. And as for what I was going to do in the classroom a few minutes ago...” Blushing darker still he whispered very softly his answer so his voice wouldn't break or be heard by anyone other then Shun. “...I was getting ready to kiss you... on the lips...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned Grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: Sorry this is so long and it sucks but i was tired
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun sat beside Hikaru and looked at the boy. At first Hikaru had looked away but now their eyes were meeting and Hikaru stared at him. Shun felt a bit uncomfortable and looked away now and then just to make it less awkward, buy he still made eye contact now and then, just to show Hikaru he was there or him, that he wanted to talk to hm and help him.
‘’Takeru. I have something I need to tell you. Something I might have always known but wasn't sure of until middle school.’’, Hikaru started speaking and Shun looked at him with a frown. ‘’Oh, what exactly?’’, he asked curiously, waiting for Hikaru to continue speaking.
‘’I am... I-I am... Gay. I like... other boys not girls. That's way I was always afraid of them.’’, the boy then said and Shun stared at him for a moment, before nodding understanding. ‘’I guess that makes sense,’’ he says, staring at the ground. ‘’I mean, the girl thing. I mean... you were afraid of them so I guess... Oh never mind don't mind my rambling.’’
Shun took a deep breath and forced himself to shut up, because he had the feeling he was only making things worse. He looked at Hikaru, a weak smile on his face, but it soon faded again. He shrugged slightly, looking back at the ground. ‘’I mean, I don't mind if you are gay. No one knows actually, besides my younger brother Jeamesero, but I am bisexual; I like both genders.’’, he said and he sighed, wrapping his arms around his knees and swallowing, blushing slightly.
‘’I almost... I almost kissed you because. Because I like you. I always have I think. I don't know how much and quite frankly now I am scared to find out.’’, Hikaru said and Shun glanced up at him, staring at him from the corner of his eye.

‘’If you think its disgusting and don't want to speak with me anymore then I understand. I can't help it though its who i am. And as for what I was going to do in the classroom a few minutes ago... ...I was getting ready to kiss you... on the lips...’’
‘’I don't think you're disgusting, Hikaru. As I told you before, I like both genders.’’, Shun responded, blushing at his words again. ‘’And you were going to kiss me?’’
Shun looked at Hikaru with a bit of confusion. He felt bad for the boy all f a sudden, though he didn't know why. He scooted a bit closer to Hikaru, sitting close beside him and wrapping his arm around his shoulder, rubbing it softly.
‘’Well even if that had happened it was probably an accident and you would still be my best friend.’’, he said and he smiled at the boy, hugging him and rubbing his back. ‘’I would maybe have freaked out a bit but I would never stop being your best friend, Hikaru. Because best friends are those who stick together whatever happens.’’
He told Hikaru this, but maybe it wasn't really meant to Hikaru, maybe it was more meant to himself. Because he told the boy they would be best friends, whatever happened between them. Whatever happened? He had told Hikaru his sexuality, which was actually his biggest secret. What if Hikaru was indeed really in love with him and tried to win him over, what would he do? How would he respond?
Shun realized he was still hugging Hikaru and pulled back, rubbing the back of his head and getting to his feet. He reached out his hand for the boy. ‘’Come on, we gotta get back to class. Our teacher is probably wondering why we take so long.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Art teacher Word count: 621 Notes: Meep, awkward xD
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Hikaru stared at the ground between them a he waited for the boy to speak. He couldn't really read Shun's feelings or thoughts like he seemed to be able to do sometimes.
Even though it had been years he still felt really close to the boy and a air of comfort when he was near. Thats one thing he had missed a lot and proably most of all.
"I don't think youre digusting, Hikaru. As I told you before, I like both genders. And you were going to kiss me?"
Hikaru nodded slowly to the questions as his cheeks started to heat up from shame. He couldn't bring himself to look at the boy and didn't really want to. While he was worried of how Shun might have taken it.
Without really thinking or realizing what he was doing, his hand seemed to move by itself over to Shuns. It barely touched the boys but Hikaru did like how it seemed to help him calm down and feel a tiny bit better.
He felt something touch his shoulder and jumped a bit in surprise before turning and raising his head to look at Shun. He felt slow circles start to be rubbed into his shoulder and sighed as he heard Shun start speaking again.
"Well even if that happened it was probably an accident and you would still be my best."
Hikaru felt Shun move forward and gasped softly in surprise not sure what the boy was planning. Suddenly he was hugged by Shun and he blushed darker as he felt his back start to be rubbed.
"I would maybe have freaked out a bit but I would never stop being your best friend, Hikaru. Because best friends are those who stick together whatever happens."
Hikaru laid his head on the boys shoulder and hugged him back. He was sure that by now he looked at Shun as a bit more then a friend but didn't really wanna say it to himself or him. 'I don't understand anything anymore. It's like i cant freaking think and my mind is no longer in cantrol of my body...'
He suddenly felt Shun pull back and quickly turned to see if the boy was okay. He didn't want him to be hurt or anything because of him. Thankfully the boy seemed okay just a bit embarresed like he was.
"Come on, we gotta get back to class. Our teacher is probably wondering why we take so long."
Hikaru nodded quickly as a real mischevious grin appeared on his face. He stood up and pushed all thoughts of what he was feelinga nd wonder o teh back of his mind before taking Shuns hand.
He heard a noise as he moved towards the door and turned his head to see a boy who appeared to be looking out the window. He looked around the same age as him and Shun so he decided to say something to him even though it wasn't much.
"Hey if you looking for art class its right here. See you inside and it not see you later i guess." He turned back and gave Shun shrug before pulling the boy to the door. "Right we have class, Takeru. My seat is right next to yours so don't exspact to get much work done in this class because i get bored easily."
He winked at Shun as he entered the room dragging the boy behind him and forcing a smile to the teacher and class that he was okay.

Addressed: Shun, Lee Mentioned Teacher, Classmates Word Count: 636 Notes: Sucks sorry... .3.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:25 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art classroom (extra class)   Art classroom (extra class) Empty

Back to top Go down

Art classroom (extra class)
Page 1 of 1