Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boy's dorm

Go down 
+11
Pukak
Roki
Czech
Rocco
Yuki
Haya
Toru
Hikaru
Jeamesero
Airamyst
Headmaster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

Boy's dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Yeah but still. I mean even you have to admit most of it's mine. Like a damn fountain...’’, Hikaru said, he sounded a bit annoyed, probably with himself. Shun looked at him for a moment before realizing what he had said and he chuckled at it in response, before laughing. He couldn't help himself, he just found Hikaru really funny and cute right now.
He forced himself to stop laughing, biting his lip to cause pain to himself so his laughs would go down a bit. ‘’I'm sorry for laughing, Hikaru. You're just too funny sometimes.’’, he said, smiling brightly. ‘’Though, you are not the only fountain here. However, mine went elsewhere...’’
At his last words he blushed again, glancing away, feeling a bit ashamed. He had wanted to say it as a joke but it came out sounding rather stupid and now he felt ashamed of his words. ‘’Never mind, forget that I said that...’’
However, Hikaru didn't really seem affected by his words. Shun looked at him in confusion as the boy started laughing now was well, and his laughing grew just as much, until tears left his eyes and he had to wipe them away. At first Shun thought Hikaru laughed because of Shun's words, of his joke, yet when Hikaru pulled up his boxers and got to up, walking over to him, Shun began to think it was something else.
Suddenly Hikaru pulled Shun into a hug and Shun gasped, before calming down and hugging the boy back softly, wrapping his arms around Hikaru's back.
‘’You know you try so hard but you really could be a girl. Your just so darn cute sometimes and you get embarrassed and shy so easily~’’, Hikaru said and Shun blushed again, this time even darker, as he rested his head on the boy's chest and stared at the ground. Why did Hikaru always have to tease him so much? He always teased Shun. When they were little, even now to this day; he hadn't forgotten about the ways he used to tease Shun.
‘’If you want to try I don't mind at all. I'd love to date an amazing and sweethearted boy like you, Takeru. Though I get to be the boy so that makes you my bitch~’’, Hikaru said after pulling back from their hug. Shun gave him an annoyed stare at his last words, but his expression softened after a moment and he smiled weakly; Hikaru hadn't changed a bit, he was still that little boy he used to know back then, only grown up now, more mature. Well, more mature? His vocabulary had grown, that was for sure.

‘’Though in all honesty. You'd probably like that anyway. Matches your beautiful personality, man. So yeah... I'd be honored to try it with my best friend. So would you do my the honors of becoming my boyfriend, Takeru?’’, Hikaru asked and he opened up his arms, like he was reaching out for Shun. As if he waited for the boy to hug him; and a hug meant Shun said yes to his question. Shun swallowed as he stared at Hikaru's arms.
He suddenly remembered his father at home, with his mother. His father would hate Shun if he found out about this, about what just had happened between Shun and Hikaru and about everything else. He began to feel afraid, scared. He didn't mind hi father hating him, his father hated him already and he hated his father for everything the man had done to him. But he was afraid of what his father would think of this, what he would say. He was afraid his father would hate Hikaru and force Shun to never see him again, nor speak to him.
Shun stared at the ground, not sure what to do. He could say yes and keep it hidden from his father since the only times he went over to his old home was during summer vacation or other holidays to see his mother. His father never had to find out about Hikaru, he could keep it a secret. But then again, what would Hikaru think of him if he asked the boy to stay away from his parents' house? He looked back up at Hikaru and took a deep breath, nodding his head and walking over to the boy, embracing him, hugging him tight. He rested his head on Hikaru's shoulder, closing his eyes.
‘’Yes... I would love to try... Though, my father would hate this, so he cannot know about this, okay...?’’, Shun said and he pulled back to look Hikaru straight in the eyes, fear in them and a serious expression on his face. ‘’My father can never know about this, I don't know what would happen if he did find out, I don't want to know. But if he does find out our relationship as it is now might be at risk... He might even make sure we can never see each other nor speak to each other again... Do you understand, Hikaru?’’
He waited for an answer from the boy when all of a sudden his phone started ringing. Startled by the sound he looked down at his pants laying on the ground. He stood there frozen and scared, just staring; he was afraid it might be his father calling him. He didn't dare to answer the phone.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His father, his mother Word count: 896 Notes: Oooh who is calling Shun? O:
And yay they're together now <3 I think .3.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:07 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru noticed Shun just stood there, staring at his open arms. Was the boy alright? Was he scared or confused again? Hikaru was sure he was even though he had sounded so sure, so understanding really inside he had to admit he was terrorfied. He could hear his heart beat in his ears and he had to struggle to keep his breathing undercontrol, so that he didn't start hyperventalating and needed his inhailer.
As he waited for Shun his thoughts traveled back to his past, all his memories of his grandfather. Every thought and memory filled him with even more fear, uneaseiness, and insecurity. He knew he loved Shun but his grandfather had always screamed at him how wrong he was, how disgusting he was and evil-minded to be doing things like that.
Hikaru saw Shun look to the ground and lowered his arms to his sides. Even after all they had been throught up until today when they finally were back together. After all they had done in just one day and the last hour they had shared, The boy was still unsure. It made him unsure and scared even more now but he didn't want to say anything.
Since he had always had to hid his feelings and push every pain and tear back he didn't want to appear weak again in front of Shun. Really he had already done that a lot today with all his crying, which surprised even Hikaru. He had thought he had locked away all his feelings yet Shun had without even trying to, dragged them all out.
Hikaru heard a noise and slowly turned his head to look into Shun's eyes. Even though he looked the same, scared, unsure, all of the above, he still saw Shun walk forward. Quickly he raised his arms again, ready to comfort and squeeze the boy if he started to cry. To his surprise Shun hugged him back, squeezing him just as tight as he squeezed him. He felt Shun lay his head softly on his shoulder, resting his head and closing his eyes before speaking to him.
"Yes... I would love to try... Though, my father would hate this, so he cannot know about this, okay...?"
Hikaru felt the boy pulled back and looked into his eyes, his own filled with understanding. He had to admit he wasn't in a rush to tell others about hima nd Shun maybe dating. They were two boys. No matter who it was and even if they agreed with it, they would be entering a zone that others would question.
"My father can never know about this, I don't know what would happen if he did find out, I don't want to know. But if he does find out our relationship as it is now might be at risk... He might even make sure we can never see each other nor speak to each other again... Do you understand, Hikaru?"
Hikaru nodded, very serious and understanding where the boy was coming from. He couldn't really remeber Shuns father all that much but he did remeber as a small child, he hadn't liked him at all. The man had always seemed drunk or high, much like his grandfather, and alway had a very short temper. It was mostly a blurr now though since it had been years since the boy had seen Shun's father.
He jumped when he heard Shun's phone go off and chuckled nerviously before lettng out a heavy sigh. He grabbed Shun's hand and slowly turned his head so he could look Shun in the eyes. "I promise. I will never ever do and say anything that might cause you harm. If we have to hide this from him by all means we will. As long as you comfortable and safe I don't mind."
Hikaru pulled Shuns hands down along with his, letting both of them drop inbetween them before leaning forward. He closed is eyes and kissed to boy, ever so slightly and gently, on the cheek. He pulled back and raised his hand to the boys cheek, brushing his hair from his eyes. "Okay? No need to worry."
sunddely he became aware the boys phone was still ringing and he tightened his hold on the boys hands. Giving him a reasuring look he nodded very slowly to Shun. He wanted the boy to know he was there for him. As a lover and a friend still "Are you going to answer that? Do you want to actually? Who is it calling? If it's him I can speak with him if you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: His grandfather, Shun's father.
Word Count: 767
Notes: I'm sorry this took so long and it sucks ;o;
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:49 am

Roki giggled softly as he wiggled his toes and waited for Toru to answer. The boy seemed a bit embaressed by his questions. The blush on his face was clear, though a bit faint, and he kept avoiding Roki's gaze. 'Is he really being teased again? Maybe he should go rest in his room. Usually after him and other Toru scream at each other and move around a bunch before saying his name, he is happier.'
His innocent thoughts were suddenly cut through however, when Toru seemed to gain back his control. Though the boy was blushing heavily still, he started to speak to little Roki. Talking in a quick and kinda demainding tone, which caused Roki to take a step back.
"What do you need him for? Why do you suddenly want to talk with me and him anyway? I thought you were with that one boy. You remeber him? Nii Nii wasn't it? Tall, nicely build, hot, maybe a decent size below as well?"
Roki nodded his head to the side, giving Toru a confused look. The way the boy was talking he sounded as if he had done a full overlook. With all the info Toru had given him he was sure his older brother could write a book on Mika. Even pieces yet to be seen judging by the last words.
He raised his arms, hiding them behind his back as he kicked the ground shyly with his foot. "I dunno... Nii Nii is just Nii Nii. Though I think he is upset with me..." He felt tiny tears from in his eyes and he looked at he ground more then a bit upset himself. He really hoped Toru could help him with being mature. He didn't like upsetting and acting like a child in front of others, and he had taken quite the liking to Mika.
"Fine... S'up, little bro? What did you want to talk to or ask me?"
Roki grinned once he heard his brothers voice changed a bit. It wasn't much just ever so slightly and Roki had learned to listen for it. He loved talking to Taro instead of Toru. The boy seemed a bit nicer then Toru and didn't get mad at him. Well not as much, unless of course hurt Toru or made the boy upset.
"Oh, so you ARE brothers."
Roki jumped at the girls sudden words, having almost forgotten she was there too. He wiped at his face and nodded slowly. "Mhm. Toru and inner Toru are my brothers." He smiled innocently at her before turning back to his brother, who seemed to be waiting for him to speak. "Okay, Toru... I have a problem that i think only you can help with... I don't know anyone else to ask and even though you scare me and... and did something to me eariler that i don't understand..."
Suddenly, like always, Roki looked up placinghis tiny hands on his hips as he eyed the older boy up. "Oh and you maked me wet de fwoor, Toru! That was mean! Now i don't have any boxers on and I have to get some cwean ones!" Roki scolded, actually causing him to look a lot cuter.
Roki crossed his arms and shook his head once at Toru before continuing. "Anyway you can say sorry by telling me something. How could I or can I..." He let his voice trail off. Did he really want Torus help? He always seemed a bit mean and never had really helped Roki. If anything he had gotten the younger boy in more trouble.
Finaly deciding to at least give it a try he started speaking again. "...I want to be more mature. Like you. I'm tired of everyone inculding Nii Nii thinking I'm a baby... I want to be growed up like you and since your my bwother and you owes me a sorry you should help me." He swallowed nad looked up at his older brother shyly, popping his fingers together, before adding nervously. "...Pwease?"

Addressed: Haya, Toru, Taro Mentioned: Mika Word Count: 672 Notes: Roki soooooooo cute even when scolding. <333
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

As Shun nervously looked down at his pants laying there on the ground he was terrified of his buzzing phone. He wanted to ignore it but just couldn't block out the sound, so he found himself staring in terror. What if it was his father? What if it was... him.
He yelped in shock when Hikaru suddenly grabbed his hand and turned his face, forcing Shun to look at him. Shun stared in Hikaru's eyes, a faint blush on his face as he told himself in his mind it was just Hikaru, that nothing was going to happen to him.
‘’I promise. I will never ever do and say anything that might cause you harm. If we have to hide this from him by all means we will. As long as you comfortable and safe I don't mind.’’, Hikaru said as an answer and Shun swallowed, nodding and smiling weakly afterwards. He felt a bit better, a bit safer. Though, he could still hear the buzzing from his phone behind him.
He looked at Hikaru as the boy leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Closing his eyes Shun sighed, hoping the phone would soon fall silent. He just wanted to have some time alone with Hikaru. And if it was his father calling him, he knew for sure he would be too terrified to even speak right now. ‘’Okay? No need to worry.’’
Shun nodded and opened his eyes, looking back at Hikaru. The boy gripped his hands tighter and smiled at Shun, as if he wanted to comfort him, and Shun was afraid he was going to tell him to pick up the phone. And he did.
‘’Are you going to answer that? Do you want to actually? Who is it calling? If it's him I can speak with him if you want.’’, Hikaru said and Shun swallowed again, shrugging. He let go of Hikaru's hands and pulled back from the boy, turning around to walk over to his pants. Picking them up he threw them on the bed and started searching in his pockets for the thing. When he found his phone he pulled it out and hesitatingly looked at the lit screen. It was indeed his father calling him. Shun galnced at Hikaru, an uncomfortable look in his eyes before staring down at the phone and answering the call, bringing the phone to his ear slowly.

‘’H-hello?’’, he asked, waiting for a response. It was silent for a moment and Shun took a deep breath. Then he heard his father's voice and he felt his body tremble. He sat down on the bed's edge just to keep him from stumbling or falling.
‘’Takeru, are you there? You're off from school now, right? Why don't you go buy your old man a beer, hmm?’’, the voice from the other side of the call said and Shun breathed out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. He sighed and shook his head, closing his eyes.
‘’Dad, I don't live at home anymore. I live in a dorm room on the school's grounds. I'm not in the neighborhood anymore. I can't buy beer for you. And by the way, I'm not even allowed to buy beer, yet.’’, he said in response and he bit his lip as he waited for a response. He waited for screams and yells, for cursing and mean words. ‘’Remember, dad?’’
‘’So? I need to get it myself? You're sick. Do you know what I have to do all day to take care of your mother and sister? Get your ass over here and bring me a beer, NOW!’’
Shun swallowed and looked at Hikaru, before staring back at the ground.
‘’I can't right now dad, I'm sorry, maybe next time...’’, he whispered and from the other side of the call came fuzzing and grumbled, an annoyed voice. Shun looked back up at Hikaru and covered his phone with his hands so the man wouldn't hear him say anything to Hikaru. ‘’He's drunk again and demanding me for more... He doesn't even care I live further away now. The prick...’’
‘’Hey! Who are you talking to? Who else is there with you? Speak up, Takeru!’’, Shun's farther suddenly yelled and Shun stared at his hands with shock in his eyes. His father had startled him so much he had almost jumped off the bad and dropped his phone. Not sure what to say he couldn't find his words, sitting there and staring at the ground in fear.
‘’Um... I um...’’

Addressed: Hikaru, his father Mentioned: Shun's mother and sister Word count: 756 Notes: Oops c;
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru felt fear slowly raise just a tiny bit in his chest, as a shiver ran down his spine. He didn't know who is was on the phone and really wanted to answer it for Shun, yet the boy might need to speak to the person himself.
He felt Shun let go of his hands, wanting to tell him not to and grab them back yet he stopped himself. The boy swallowed before turning away from him and walking over to his pants and where the phone was ringing still.
As Shun searched for the phone he walked slowly over to him, wanting to be near him to comfort him if his father was really the one on the phone. He waited, trying to be pasent, as the boy checked all his pockets. Once the boy had it and turned ont he screen he nodded right away who it was. Well who he thought it was if he remebered the mans number correctly.
"H-hello?"
Hikaru heard the boy say, hearing the fear and shakiness in his voice. He couldn't hear the mans voice yet he balled up his fists. He hated the man, never had liked him when he was a child. He reminded him to much of his grandfather. Upon remebering his grandfather he quickly closed his eyes and hugged his body.
He didn't feel right nor safe in his boxers anymore. It was causinnghim to feel very exsposed and he didn't like it at all. Swallowing he shook his head, raising one hand to his head. 'No. Go away grandfather. Stay out of my thoughts...'
"Dad, I don't live at home anymore. I live in a dorm room on the school's grounds. I'm not in teh neighborhood anymore. I can't buy beer for you. And by the way, I'm not even allowed to buy beer, yet . Remember, dad?"
Hikaru quickly opened his eyes, turning his head to look at Shun, forcing the tears from his eyes. He didn't want to appear weak or cry again in front of the boy, but the images were hurting so bad now. Once his eyes met Shun's he saw he fear in his eyes. Was the boy okay? "T-Takeru what's up?"
He didn't say it loud and really didn't know if Shun heard him since the boy looked down at the ground afterwards.
"I can't right now dad, I'm sorry, maybe next time... He's drunk again and ddemanding me for more... He doesn't even care I lve further away now. The prick..."
Hikaru nodded, slowly starting to look around for a shirt, pants, anything really to make him feel better. Tiny tears feel down his cheeks, as he was unable to stop them, afriad any minute a person was going to come at him.
He walked a few steps over to his dresser, opening the drawer. He quickly pulled out a large t-shirt and pulled it over his head, popping his arms though the arm holes. Without realizing it he sighed heavily, letting out a breath he hadn't known he was holding, as he felt the warm fabric on his skin.
Hikaru forced back he memories and images, part fading as he felt warrmth spread around his body. He smiled and looked up at Shun as he heard the boy start to stutter.
"Um... I um..."
Hikaru blinked in confusion. What was the man doing and saying to make Shun so uncomfortable? Slowly he padded over, still hugging his body wanting as much warmth as he could get since it seemed to be the only thing that was keeping the images at bay. "You okay, Takeru?" He asked, worry clear in his voice.
Suddenly he got a idea and smiled mischevoiusly. He reached out before Shun could say anything against it and took the phone from the boy. Placing the speaker to his chest he cupped Shun's face and kissed the boy deeply, making sure to close his eyes and nuzzle his nose against Shun's cheek as he did so.
He then licked at Shun's lips, pushing his tonuge into his mouth and flicking it against Shuns before pulling back. He chuckled, a proud smile on his face before winking at Shun, messing up the boys soft hair and pulling to phone up to his ear. "Hello? Mr, Hasu?" He asked, forcing his voice to remain calm and strong.
"It's Hikaru. Remeber me? Haven't spoken to you for quite a while. How you been?" He turned away and wiped at his eyes, clearing his cheeks of his silent tears from moments ago. "Still toar up from the floor up? Just asking since all i remeber is your drinking and shit. Not saying its a bad thing though. You wanna end your life sooner then trust me when i say, thats 100% okay in my book."

Addressed: Shun, Shuns father.
Mentioned: His grandfather.
Word Count: ~
Notes: Dayum Hikaru got ball... XD
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:07 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun watched how in the corner of his eye Hikaru went to look into one of the drawers, taking out a shirt and wearing it. He seemed a bit scared or upset, as he hugged himself. Shun worried about him, but only slightly, because right now he was dealing with his own things. His father had called him on the phone and he was being a sick drunk fuck again, like he often was when he called Shun. Because to be honest, he only called Shun to ask for a beer, never to just chat with him like father and son. It was always the same question. ''Can you get any beer for me'' instead of ''Hey son, how are you doing today?''. He never asked Shun that question. Never.
Hikaru came up to him as Shun tried to find his words, try to say something to his father. He heard heard Hikaru's voice, so now he knew Hikaru was there with him, though he didn't exactly know yet it was Hikaru. That was, until Hikaru stood beside him and began to mind Shun's business.
‘You okay, Takeru?’’’, he asked and Shun gave him a glance, mouth shut tight. There was a begging look n his two different colored eyes as he slowly shook his head. He didn't dare to say anything, afraid his father would find out about them, about what just had happened. What was he gonna do, what was he gonna say to this asshole?
All of a sudden Shun saw the grin on Hikaru's face and froze. He held his phone tight to his ear, afraid Hikaru would try to take it from him, because Hikaru's grins meant bad things, most of the time. Shun wanted to open his mouth to say something to Hikaru, but the boy was a lot quicker than him, taking Shun's phone and placing the speaker to his chest.
‘’What are you doing?’’, Shun whispered, his voice sounding like a hiss. He was annoyed, he was afraid. He was terrified. He waned to say something else but Hikaru suddenly grabbed his face. Shun wanted to pull back but it was already too late as Hikaru leaned in and kissed Shun deeply. Shun wasn't too happy with this, but automatically he closed his eyes upon feeling Hikaru's lips against his.
He felt Hikaru pull back and wanted to say something again but once more Hikaru stopped him from speaking, licking Shun's lips before pushing his tongue into the boy's mouth mouth. In response Shun started pushing at Hikaru's chest, trying to get the boy away from him. Hikaru pulled back not long after and grinned at Hikaru, running his hand through Shun's hair and messing it up. He winked and Shun huffed in response, glancing away staring at the ground with this blush on his face.

‘’Hello? Mr, Hasu?’’, he asked and Shun looked up in shock to see Hikaru had removed the speaker from his chest and was now talking to Shun's father. Shun's father. Shun took a deep breath and shook his head quickly, waving his arms at Hikaru as a sign for the boy to stop talking and put the phone away, or to give it back, but Hikaru ignored his movements and Shun hissed angrily, his voice as soft as a little squeaking mouse. ‘’Hikaru, are you insane...!?’’
‘’It's Hikaru. Remember me? Haven't spoken to you for quite a while. How you been?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun swallowed, closing his eyes and covering his head and face with his hands, staring at the ground, looking away. He couldn't take this. Things were going to get bad. Very bad.
‘’Wait what? How are you even there? You left with your grandfather? Where is that man anyway?’’, Shun could hear his father ask in the other side of the call and he was ready to scream. This was going the very wrong way. The VERY wrong way.
‘’Still tore up from the floor up? Just asking since all I remember is your drinking and shit. Not saying it's a bad thing though. You wanna end your life sooner then trust me when I say, that's 100% okay in my book.’’, Hikaru then said and Shun gasped, covering his mouth with his hands as he stated at Hikaru wide eyed.
‘’What!? How dare you, you little fucker!? Oh, I will come and get you! I will come and bash your fucking brains in!’’, Shun's father yelled in response on the other side and Shun cowered, too afraid to say or do anything. He hated his father's yelling. It was always too much. Way too much. ‘’Remember my words! I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You! You son of a fagot!’’
‘’Make him stop! Make him stop! Make him stop!’’, Shun thought, begging for Hikaru to stop the call, begging for his father to shut up and leave him alone.

Shun got to his feet and quickly and pulled the phone out of Hikaru's hand. ‘’Bye dad, talk to you later.’’, he said very quickly before ending the call and throwing his phone on the bed. He then looked at Hikaru, giving him an extremely furious look. ‘’Are you fucking insane!? That's my father you were talking to!’’, he said before pulling at his own hair, trying to process what just had happened. He started to repeat the exact same words Hikaru had said to him earlier, still staring at him in anger. ‘’I promise. I will never ever do and say anything that might cause you harm. If we have to hide this from him by all means we will. As long as you comfortable and safe I don't mind. The exact words you spoke Hikaru, but you just did the complete opposite! You made it so fucking clear to him that you were 'pulling me inside out' before you went to speak to him! You didn't keep your promise Hikaru. By all means I am not, and I repeat, NOT feeling comfortable right now! And I'm not safe, either! He's going to come here and he's going to kill me, I know for sure he is! He will get his drunken ass here and he will kill me! What were you thinking!?’’
He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, he sat down on the bed and covered his face with his hands, shaking his head slowly. He hadn't meant to yell at Hikaru like this, but he was scared, very scared. What if his father had made the connection and really was on his way to the school to murder his son and call him a fagot in front of everyone? That seriously wasn't a pleasant thought.
‘’I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just... I... I'm tired, I need sleep...’’, he whispered as he began wiping at his eyes, getting rid of the tears. He shoved himself into Hikaru's bed and laid there on his side, curled up, arms wrapped around his legs. He stared at the pillow for a moment before closing his eyes. ‘’I'm sorry... I... I'm scared...’’

Addressed: Hikaru, his father Mentioned: x Word count: 1180 Notes: One word: oops ;D I'M READY FOR THE TIME SKIP. AREEEEE YOU? :3
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:20 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru grinned from ear to ear, the fear and memories fading as he waited for a answer from the man. He had grow tired along ago of seeing Shuns father scream and hit on Shun. After all these years now since he was a teenager he felt he could take the man on. After all. He had take on his grandfather right?
"Wait what? How are you even there? You left with your grandfather? Where is that man anyway?"
Hikaru chuckled and ran his hand through his hair. He thought of telling the man, really answering his question in great detail but decided against it. He felt that he really didnt have to exsplain shit to him, much less that the man even deserved to know.
People like Shun's father and Hikaru's own grandfather made him sick. They were horrible parents as well as people in general and he hated them. What made things worse is that no one really believed a child when they spoke out and when they did the bastards were amazing at hiding it.
"What!? How dare you, you little fucker!? Oh, I will come and get you! I will come and bash your fucking brains in! Remember my words! I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You! You son of a fagot!"
Hikaru froze at his last words. Was the man really that unstable? That messed up that a few words would cause him to really kill someone? Though the treat scared him he had really been hurt by the mans finaly senteice.
He felt horrorble memoreies fill his mind, tearing thorugh his barrer in his mind. A sick feeling settled in hsi chest and stomach, as it felt like the man had pcyicaly slapped him. In realily that might have hurt worse. 'I... I didn't ask to be one... I... I never wanted to be one... It-It's not mmy fault...' He struggled in his mind, fighting his granfather's voice.
Hikaru felt Shun take the phone from him but really no longer cared. He grabbed the sides of his head, dropping to his knees as tears formed in his eyes. "...I didn't ask for it... I didn't... what else was I supposed to do..? All my life men were forced on me... and women are... are terrorfiying when angered..." He mumbled.
As he heard Shun hang up the phone he curled himself into a ball, hugging his knees close to his chest. 'No! Get out of my head Grandfather! I don't ever want to see or hear you again! Please go away!' He screamed in his mind, the voice of his grandfather growing so loud it drowned out everything else.
'Hikaru shut up! Now!!' He heard in his mind the memory of his grandfather back handing him so clear he swore he could feel it again. 'Damn faggot you make me sick!! Here I am working all day while you laze around and do nothing!!' He screamed kicking the boy in the stomach.
Hikaru jolted backing himself up against the wall behind him and hugging himself as silent tears flooded down his cheeks. "...No... God stop... Papaw..." He whispered, almost choking by this point.
"Are you fucking insane!? That's my father you were talking to!"
Hikaru snapped his head up, tears flooding down his face like waterfalls. He was shaking badly now, not sure how much more screaming and threating he could handle. Looking up at Shun he heard the boy continute.
"I promise. I will never ever do and say anything that might cause you harm. If we have to hide this from him by all means we will. As long as you comfortable and safe I don't mind[/i]. The exact words you spoke Hikaru, but you just did the complete opposite! You made it so fucking clear to him that you were 'pulling me inside out' before you went to speak to him! You didn't keep your promise Hikaru. By all means I am not, and I repeat, NOT feeling comfortable right now! And I'm not safe, either! He's going to come here and he's going to kill me, I know for sure he is! He will get his drunken ass here and he will kill me! What were you thinking!?"
Hikaru hiccuped and sniffled softly, trying to calm his breathing yet the voices of his grandfather and Shun's dad still hadn't left him. He began to hyper ventalent badly, forgetting all about his inhaler.
He watched Shun through blurry eyes as the boy sat down on the bed, covering his face with his hands. "I-I-I..." Hikaru stuttered despreate to find his words and drag himself back to realily to help Shun. "I'm r-really... s-sorry, T-T-Tak.. aru..." He forced out barely.
"I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just... I... I'm tired, I need sleep... I'm sorry... I... I'm scared..."
Hikaru shook his head and mangiged to get up on all fours, as he slowly, shakily, started towards the bed. His grandfathers voice in his mind really wansn't helping though so once he was haldway across the room he found it unbarable.
'You hurt him, Hikaru.' Hikaru froze. Where was this coming from? 'You chased him away on our own. I had nothing to do with it and neither did his father. He never ever wants to see you again. He'll never really care for or love you back.'
Hikaru shook his head quickly screaming out now. "No! That's not true! I know it's not! Damn it get out of my head you old fuck! Go away! You lie!"
'You know it's true boy!' His grandfather screamed grabbing him up in a choke hold. He smacked him hard across the mouth, causing blood to slowly start to trickle down his face. 'Don't you dare tell me i'm lying Hikaru! Know your fucking place you disgusting creature!'
Hikaru fell onto the ground, holding his head and shaking worse then ever. He started having a panick attack the images and pain far to real for him now. "No! Damn it no!"
'If you want to fucking back talk me then I'll SHOW you your place! The place of a true faggot, Hikaru!!' He felt his grandfather grab his collar and his mind skipped to the bedroom. His bedroom. Blood coated the sheets and screams echoed through his mind as he hugged himself.
"NO!! G-GOD NO!! MAKE IT STOP!! IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!! I'M S-SORRY!! I N-NEVER WANTED TO BE D-DIFFERENT!! I N-NEVER ASKED T-TO BE!!" He screamed, rolling on to his stomach. His mind kicked itself into fear mode and he looked up franticklly at the door.
He tripped sevreal times as he struggled towards the door, not sure where he was going to go only that he need to run. He needed to get away. "L-LEAVE ME ALONE!! W-WHY!? WHY M-MAKE ME SUFFER!? DAMN IT JUST K-KILL ME GRANDFATHER!! STOP M-MAKING ME S-SUFFER!!" He screamed as he smacked his arm on a shelf. Thinking it was his grandfather hitting him.
Hikaru pulled away from the shelf and into the side of the bed frame, smacking the bacck of his head loudly against it. He half yelped as he collalpsed on the bed. Eyes closed and holding his head, feeling it thobbing in pain he whispered softly. "Takeru... I'm sorry Takeru... I never asked to be differents and I didn't mean to upset you if your upset with me..."
He felt something slowly fall into his hand and opened on eye sleepily to see a tiny drop of blood on his hand as he pulled it from his head. He swallowed and sobbed softly. "D-dang... I... I said to s-st...op..." His voice trailed off slowly as he fell unconscious.

Addressed: Shun, His grandfather, Shuns father.
Mentioned: ~
Notes: Sorry this is kinda mean to my character... XD
Ready for time skip now tho~ >D
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 am

Toru waited, crossing his arms for his little brother to speak. He was giving Taro full access to his mouth, making sure to repeat every word the boy said much like he had when Haya had wanted to speak with him.
"Oh, so you ARE brothers."
Toru jumped in surprise as he turned to look at her in confusion. He had been so focused on Roki and hearing Taro he had almost forgotten she was there. "Wait what?" He asked his voice changing back a bit to his natural one.
"Mhm. Toru and inner Toru are my brothers."
Toru almost gagged at his brothers words. Jeez why did the kid always have to speak likehe was five? Sure his mom and dad had never really cared yet he found it very annoying. Half the ime he felt he had to guess at what Roki wanted or was saying.
Though since he had to deal with it most of his life since Roki learned to talk he had grown use to it. Still it annoied the piss out of him.
"Okay, Toru... I have a problem that I think only you can help with... I don't know anyone else to ask and even though you scare me and... and did something to me that I don't understand...."
Toru raised his eye brows in question at Roki. What was the boy speaking of? He was guessing it was the thing in the hallway yet Roki had seemed okay and hadn't cared about it that much. Heck he was very quiet compared to Toru himself.
'So what's he talking about? The little twerp probaly doesn't even know himself...' He thought to himself in his mind. He heard Taro sigh and face palm before nodding in agreement. 'Well he is a little airhead, babe.'
"Oh and you maked me wet de fwoor, Toru! That was mean! Now I don't have any boxers on and I have to get some cwean ones!"
Toru chuckled a bit amazed at how dence his brother was. Though he was annoyed at the words Roki had chosen to use, he found it quite funny that the boy really had no idea what he did to him eariler.
]"Anyway you can say sorry by telling me something. How could I or can I... ...I want to be more mature. Like you. I'm tired of everyone inculding Nii Nii thinking I'm a baby... I want to be growed up like you and since your my bwother and you owes me a sorry you should help me. Pwease?"
Toru closed his eyes, crossing his arms and thinking, as well as talking to Taro. 'Well what do you think?' Taro giggled and leaned into breath softly on Toru's ear. 'Why not help him? We showed his a tiny bit already all was have to do is exsplain it~'
Toru jumped and felt a shiver of exsitement run down his back. 'C-cut it out, Taro. Your teasing me again and you know I don't like it...' He heard giggling and he shook his head, a soft smile spreading across his face. Taro always acted to cute and caring, which was one of the reasons Toru loved the boy.
Clearing his throat his turned his attention back to Roki. "I suppose I could show you... I mean if you really wanna know~" He coo'd as he slowly stepped forward and started tot walk circles around Roki.
He reached out and ran his hand thru Roki's soft hair, petting him a few times before speaking. "You are adorable though. You sure the boy called 'Nii Nii' doesnt have a crush on you? I mean your soooooo cute and he seemed gay."
Toru grinned and grabbed Roki's hands into his own before leaning down to Roki. "Tell you what. Since i'm such a nice, sweet brother I will help you gain his attention and his respect~"
Not bothering to exsplain it he turned around and started toward his room with Roki. He waved over his shoulder at the girl. "See you later. I'm just gonna skip class like this morning. I dont care about school work anyway and I can just say I was sick. So I'll talk with you later." He finished saying just before he reached the door to  the dorms.
Once there he reached out to open the door and quickly pulled Roki inside, disappearing behind the door as it closed

Addressed: Roki, Haya Mentioned: Miki Word count: ~ Notes: Oh meh gerd Toru. Dont you dare hurt Roki or scar him for life... o.o
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 pm

‘’Mhm. Toru and inner Toru are my brothers.’’, Roki said and Haya let out a chuckle, smiling brightly at the younger boy. ‘’Awww, you're so cute~’’, she cooed, really liking how this boy spoke. Judging his innocence, this boy called Roki was nothing liked his older brother Toru; Roki looked so much more innocent and sweet, and not like a pervert at all.
She watched how the small boy turned back to Toru to speak to him, and listened carefully to their words, silently. She felt a bit bad for eavesdropping (even though they knew she was here) but she didn't want to speak and interrupt them nor just walk off to leave them there without saying goodbye, because that would be rude. In her eyes, at least.
‘’Okay, Toru... I have a problem that i think only you can help with... I don't know anyone else to ask and even though you scare me and... and did something to me earlier that i don't understand... Oh and you maked me wet de fwoor, Toru! That was mean! Now i don't have any boxers on and I have to get some cwean ones!’’, Roki said and Haya frowned. Wet the floor? Had Toru really caused that boy to wet the floor? Why? What had happened? She guessed she shouldn't ask now, maybe later, if she had the chance to talk and ask stuff. ‘’Anyway you can say sorry by telling me something. How could I or can I...’’
Roki seemed to fall silent for a moment, it looked like he was thinking. Haya just stood there in silence, still, just watching the two with crossed arms. This conversation the two had made her a bit curious; she wondered what had happened between these two while she wasn't around, and what they were actually talking about right now.
‘’...I want to be more mature. Like you. I'm tired of everyone including Nii Nii thinking I'm a baby... I want to be growed up like you and since your my bwother and you owes me a sorry you should help me. Pwease?’’, Roki said and Haya listened more carefully as she heard the word 'Nii Nii' again. Who were they talking about? Jeamesero used to call Shun Nii Nii, Haya could remember, but were they really talking about Shun?

‘’I suppose I could show you... I mean if you really wanna know~ You are adorable though. You sure the boy called 'Nii Nii' doesn't have a crush on you? I mean your soooooo cute and he seemed gay. Tell you what. Since I'm such a nice, sweet brother I will help you gain his attention and his respect~’’, Toru said as he circled around Roki like a predator stalking it's prey and as he held Roki's hands. A shiver ran down Haya's spine. She wasn't sure, but she had the feeling Toru was acting like a pervert again. And she didn't like it. And again by hearing the word 'Nii Nii' she shook her head in confusion.
‘’Who is this Nii Nii person they keep talking about? Is it Shun? Really?’’, she thought, a nervous feeling in her guts as she thought about what Toru had said to Roki. ‘’He couldn't be gay, no, could he? No, that's not possible. He was with me for a whole year, he sort of stalked me even after I had left him, because he said he loved me so much. Boy couldn't be gay, not at all.’’
Suddenly Haya noticed Toru was dragging Roki away, leaving her to stand there outside while they went up the stairs back into the building. ‘’Hey, wait-’’, she said but she couldn't finish her sentence as Toru cut her off, waving at her.
‘’See you later. I'm just gonna skip class like this morning. I don't care about school work anyway and I can just say I was sick. So I'll talk with you later.’’, he said and he was gone. Haya huffed loudly, shaking her head in anger.
‘’My god that was rude!’’, she said annoyed, before sighing in annoyance; she would let it slip this time. ‘’Oh well, I should head back to the school's building, class is starting in a few minutes. I better hurry so I don't get too late.’’, she told herself after that and she started running back towards the school.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Roki, Toru (sort of) \\ Mentioned: Shun, Jeamesero \\ Word Count: 728 \\ Notes: Eh back to the school. Ready for le time skip~
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I-I-I... I'm r-really... s-sorry, T-T-Tak.. aru...’’, Hikaru whispered and Shun looked at him, head slightly turned. He shook his head in response, trying to find his words, but he was so goddamn tired all of a sudden. Tired of everything. ‘’No it's okay, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell... and-’’
Shun cut himself off there as he looked at Hikaru. The boy seemed so terrified all of a sudden and Shun started to worry about him. Had he said something bad to cause Hikaru pain? Had his yelling really been that big of a deal to Hikaru?
‘’No! That's not true! I know it's not! Damn it get out of my head you old fuck! Go away! You lie! No! Damn it no!’’, Hikaru suddenly yelled and he shook his head, Shun looked at him on shock and sat up straight on the bed, staring at Hikaru. What was the boy doing? What was going on all of a sudden? ‘’Hikaru...? Are you okay...?’’, Shun asked, sitting on the edge of the bed now. His hands rested on it as his feet stood on the ground, ready to push himself up as quick as possible if needed to.
Suddenly Hikaru fell onto his stomach and automatically Shun jumped to his feet, terrified. He wanted to rush over to Hikaru and grab him, trying to calm him down, but the boy crawled towards the door, tried to make a run for it. He seemed in deep shock and Shun began to worry about him more and more. This wasn't healthy, this wasn't good. This wasn't normal. What was happening?
‘’NO!! G-GOD NO!! MAKE IT STOP!! IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!! I'M S-SORRY!! I N-NEVER WANTED TO BE D-DIFFERENT!! I N-NEVER ASKED T-TO BE!! L-LEAVE ME ALONE!! W-WHY!? WHY M-MAKE ME SUFFER!? DAMN IT JUST K-KILL ME GRANDFATHER!! STOP M-MAKING ME S-SUFFER!!’’, Hikaru suddenly began to scream and the sound was deafening, Shun covered his ears in response and felt tears sting his face. He was afraid, terrified. He as terrified because he thought something was terribly wrong with Hikaru, and he didn't know what to do. The look in Hikaru's eyes, it told Shun the boy was far gone, that he was in shock. This was real.

Hikaru wanted to go for the door but bolted into a shelf and fell back. Shun jumped onto the bed and crawled over it to get to the other side, his eyes on Hikaru the whole time, huge and filled with terror. Tears had now begun to roll down his cheeks. Hikaru hit the back of his head n the wooden frame of the bed and then just collapsed on it. And then he just laid there on the bed, and Shun sat beside him on the edge, his body truly shivering like crazy. This was real. But it all felt so terrifyingly fake, it was so scary to see Hikaru act like this. Shun had never seen him like this. Not like this.
‘’Takeru... I'm sorry Takeru... I never asked to be different and I didn't mean to upset you if your upset with me... D-dang... I... I said to s-st...op...’’, Hikaru whispered and then he closed his eyes, falling unconscious. Shun sat there for a rather long while, staring at Hikaru as he himself sat there on the bed, just staring in shock. His body still shivered badly and his breaths were short panicking gasps.
Once he finally had calmed down from the terrible shock he took a long deep breath before blowing it back up, scooting a bit closer to Hikaru carefully.
‘’I... I'm not upset with you... I...’’, he whispered, as if Hikaru could still hear him. He started running his hand through Hikaru's hair, brushing some bangs out of the boy's face. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, still not able to process this all. ‘’What... what just happened...? Something happened to him all of a sudden, he looked so far gone... He wasn't himself... Was it my father's words? Was it my yelling...? Probably both... Oh god I shouldn't have yelled at him...’’
Shun saw the small reopened wound on his forehead and sighed again, getting to his feet. He went over to his clothes and grabbed them, quickly getting dressed back into his pants and school uniform. After that he went to the small bathroom which each dorm room had, and came back with a piece of toilet paper. Sitting back on the bed's edge he carefully dabbed the small wound till it stopped bleeding, removing the blood that had already dripped out, as well.

After that Shun thew away the toilet paper before getting back to Hikaru and grabbing the boy, carefully, dragging him off the bed before pulling away the covers and picking Hikaru back up, carrying him into the bed and pulling the sheets over him so he was warm.
Shun took a short moment to stroke Hikaru's hair again before kissing the boy's cheek gently, after a moment of hesitation. He then laid beside Hikaru on the covers and kept on stroking the Hikaru's hair as he rested his head in the boy's neck.
‘’Oh god this hadn't meant to happen... It's all my fault. What happened? What did I do? I yelled, but... I yelled...’’, he whispered to himself, wrapping his free arm around Hikaru. ‘’I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell... It won't happen again, I promise. I promise...’’
Shun wiped at his eyes with his sleeve to get rid of the tears but more fell and he silently started sobbing into Hikaru's neck, soaking the upper part of the boy's shirt. ‘’It's all my fault this happened. I shouldn't have yelled... Damn, I shouldn't even have picked up the phone in the first place... I'm so stupid... I deserve to be punished...’’, Shun told himself, suddenly remembering the small knife in his pocket. He reached for it and took it out, staring at it. He gave Hikaru an apologetic glance before looking back at the knife.
‘’I'm not supposed to do this, Hikaru doesn't want me to do this... But... but I deserve it... I deserve pain... I'm worth nothing, why does he even care about me? All I do it hurt him and fuck things up...’’, Shun whispered and he closed his eyes, sobbing again silently. He wiped at his eyes again but it was no use. Taking deep breath as Shun laid there beside Hikaru, he brought the knife down towards his arm.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Shun's father Word count: 1086 Notes: Ready for them time skip, yo! C;
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:15 pm

You hear the bell ring and school's over for today. You head out of class to do your homework or do what you want to do.

(Time skip now! Right now it is still Monday, yet it's after school. 4pm.
This message is posted in each area where members have left roleplay posts, in case people who had last posted want to post again. So this message is actually a reminder and a way to prevent double posting from members)
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:46 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru rolled over and moaned softly in his sleep. He stretched and reached out with his arms and felt something soft and fluffy which started to confuse him. He didn't remember falling asleep so why was he waking up?
Slowly he blinked a few times before squinting and looking around. "Takeru?" He mumbled softly as he rubbed his eyes.
Once he was a bit more awake he pushed himself up into a sitting postion and he yawned again before looking for Shun
He found the boy near him on the bed and he appeared to be sleeping as well, but Hikaru couldn't be sure.
He scooted up a bit and touched his hand gently to Shun's hair, softly petting his hari and dragging his fingers thru the boys hair as a smile crept on his face.
'Oh good... It wasn't a dream.' He thought to himself, sighing. He had thought finding Shun again after all these yeaars had been a dream but he was releved to find out it wasn't.
Hikaru frowned as something caught his eye. Slowly he leaned down and ran his hands over Shun's arm, noticing the cut along his arm. They looked only a few hours old and he didn't understand why he had done it again.
"Shun... Aw god what am I gonna do with you?" He felt tears form in his eyes but he brushed them back and shook his head. Everytime Shun cut his arms he felt like a horrable friend. Like he was to blame because he couldn't stop Shun from cutting.
Hikaru scooted over to the edge of the bed and popped off, pushing Shun very gently and slowly onto the bed and covering him up. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed some bandages and med before coming back to the bed.
As carefully and slowly as he could so that he didn't wake the boy, he treated and dressed the wounds and cuts.
Once he was done he grabbed up the supplies and kissed Shun's hair softly before smiling, brushing the boys hair from his eyes and brushing his hand soflty down his cheek.
He turned and walked back to the rest room, not bothering to lock the door as he piled the supplises in the cabnet and walked over to the bathtub.
"I'll take a shouwer really quickly while I wait for him to wake up. After all, all I remeber before sleeping is so many horrible memories." He shivered and hugged his body, a feeling of disgust and dirt spreading through-out his body.
Hikaru pulled of his shirt and undid his pants before letting them and his boxers drop to the floor. He kicked them aside and turned on the water, checking to temp before getting in and shutting the curtins. He turned the shower on and let out a sigh as the warm water poured down on him.
He wished he could take a shower all teh time. He always fet dirty and he knew that no matter how often he took a bath, evne once or twice a day like he did all the time, that the feelings won't on his skin. The dirt was in his mind and it felt like he would never be able to wash it off.
Hikaru hugged himself tight as he wished he had another person to hug him, to take all his pain away. "Like Takeru..." He whispered softly.
Once he was done washing off he got out of the shower and dried off before heading into his room. Walking over to his dresser he starrted to search for some clean clothes, not really bothered if Shun saw him half-naked or fully naked.
He grinned and got a idea, letting go of his towel and letting it drop to the floor as he continued to search for clothes, wondering what Shun would do or say if he woke up right now.

Addressed: ~
Mentioned: His grandfather, Shun
Notes: Lol Hikaru kinda upset yet wants to tease Shun with a nice view~ c;
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:34 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun opened his eyes and dazedly looked around the room, blinking his eyes a few times. He wasn't sure where he was right now, but soon he realized he was laying beside Hikaru. He wiped at his eyes to get the sleep away before dropping his arm back down again, cuddling up against Hikaru's back.
‘’Did I fall asleep...? When?’’, Shun asked himself in his thought. He felt a slight pain on his arms and remembered what had happened before he had fallen asleep; Hikaru had been through some trouble, he had acted so different and it had scared Shun so much. He had been terrified, not sure what to do or how to respond. He felt terrible for not being able to help Hikaru, and he felt so terribly guilty. He closed his eyes firmly, forcing back tears. He didn't want to cry, it didn't feel right. He didn't deserve to cry.
All of a sudden he heard the bed creak slightly; Hikaru's body was shifting. Shun held his eyes closed, not wanting Hikaru to know he was awake. He felt too ashamed right now to look at the boy or to talk to him, for multiple reasons. ‘’Why did I do this again...? I know I didn't promise him so it's not that bad, I think... well, it is bad, but... Why...? Just because I wanted to punish myself?’’
‘’Takeru?’’, Hikaru asked but Shun didn't respond, the feeling of guilt eating on him from the inside. He felt the mattress underneath him shift again but still didn't look up. He really didn't want to get confronted with Hikaru right now. What should he say when talking to him again?
He felt Hikaru touch his hair and his body jolted slightly, but only slightly. He hadn't expected that to happen and it had startled him, but he couldn't open his eyes now, he didn't want to. Then Shun felt Hikaru brush his hand over Shun's arm, over the cuts Shun had created with his knife. Where had he actually left the thing? He couldn't remember.
Hikaru began to talk and Shun could hear the disappointment in his voice. He even called him by his nickname now. ‘’Shun... Aw god what am I gonna do with you?’’, Hikaru said and Shun swallowed, feeling even worse now. He felt the bed shift once more and heard footsteps, realizing Hikaru was walking around the room now. ‘’Well what are you gonna do with me, hmm? Tell me, because I don't even know what to do with myself...’’

After a moment he felt he was being pushed towards the middle of the bed, but he still didn't move or open his eyes. He heard Hikaru walk around again and return and then he felt the bed shift again, realizing Hikaru was sitting back down. Shun bit his lip a bit when he felt Hikaru grab his arm and wrap something around it, probably some sort of bandage. It hurt slightly but not much, but it was more the feeling of getting startled every time. ‘’Why won't he just leave me alone? Why is he even doing this...? Stop taking care of me, I don't deserve it...’’, Shun thought, negative about himself again. He was scared and confused, and rather sad; why did Hikaru take care of him? He really didn't know. He felt he was about to cry again but kept forcing back the tears.
Hikaru got back up again and kissed Shun's head, before brushing his hair and Shun heard him walk away. That's when the footsteps left the room completely and Shun opened his eyes slowly to look around the room. He wasn't sure where Hikaru had gone off to but he didn't have to wonder for long, because as he looked at the bathroom door he could hear rushing water.
‘’I guess he is taking a shower?’’, Shun thought as he looked at the door, yawning for a moment; a yawn he had been holding for a while now. He stretched his limbs, bringing his arms up into the air, before dropping them again and just laying there on his back, staring up at the ceiling for quite a long time. ‘’What am I going to do with myself...? I can't pretend to be sleeping forever, now can I? Wait, did Hikaru not go to his last class? Did he just wake up, really? He will get in trouble, and it's all my fault...’’
the water stopped and Shun rushed himself onto his side, closing his eyes again. The door opened and he could hear Hikaru come back into the bedroom. That's when he began to curse at himself and force himself to open his eyes. He couldn't be laying like this here forever. ‘’Open your eyes, look at him... Fucking look at him...’’

Shun opened his eyes just in time to see Hikaru digging through a drawer of one of his dressers. And he was... naked. Shun frowned before letting out an amused snort; did Hikaru do this on purpose in case Shun would wake up? Well it was working. Shun felt a little bit better all of a sudden and decided to tease Hikaru for a bit, joining the boy in his weird... let's say things. He whistled to Hikaru, a weak grin on his face, and he lifted his head slightly to get a better look at Hikaru.
‘’Looking good~’’, he said with a hoarse voice and he forced himself up in a sitting position. He yawned again and rubbed at his eyes, still feeling rather tired. ‘’You know how to show off~’’
he chuckled at his own words before the chuckle and grin faded from his face. He stared at the floor, rubbing the back of his head as he felt slightly nervous again, a faint blush on his face.
‘’You made me worry about you a lot, you know that...?’’, he began, feeling rather uncomfortable. ‘’I don't know what happened to you two hours ago but you really scared me, okay...? I was really scared... And I feel guilty too, because I wasn't able to help you... Though, I don't even know how I was going to help you with... that.’’
Shun finally let some tears roll down his cheeks and he wiped at them, getting rid of them. Shun got to his feet and walked over to Hikaru, looking at the boy. He brushed his thumb across Hikaru's forehead carefully, where the small wound was; the blood had stopped coming out. ‘’You hurt yourself...’’
Shun swallowed and then sighed, before hugging Hikaru softly. After a moment he pulled back and glanced away, the blush on his face growing slightly. ‘’You should get yourself dressed... I am already dressed. By the way, you missed your last class for today. I'm sorry Hikaru...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 1137 Notes: Feels <3
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:38 am

Toru grited his teeth as his father rubbed his hands over his lower body, teasing and play with him. The man had said he would show Roki several things that the boy neeeded to know, several things that he would rather not be a part of. He felt his face heat up and he shook his head, begging with his eyes for his father to stop or Roki to say something.
"Toru stay still I'm not even really touching you."
Toru shook his head and pushed at the man's hand. "No your drunk. Get off. Roki wasn't even asking about this. He was asking about-ohhhh~" Toru bit his lip as he felt his father start to rub him below.
"See Roki? Thats how you bring a man down. Works everytime. Worked on you mother too, son. But it is very wrong to do if its for love. Never do it to another because you love them only to bring down their shields so you have the upper hand."
Toru felt tears start to form. He hadn't wanted this. This wasn't what he had wanted when his father called. Roki being a childish baby had said something in the background of Toru helping him out in his bedroom. Helping him become more helpful to other men.
Their father of course knew his son was gay and since he was drunk he felt the need to drive to their school to show Roki how to mess with a man's mind and how it was very wrong to like other men.
"Toru! Hold still! I'm not doing much and you know it!"
Toru whimpered and felt a knot form in his stomach. Weather he was trying to or not he was doing a amazing job turning the boy on. He knew what would happen if he didn't stop this soon so he turned to Taro. 'Taro. Help. Please. Anything just please help.' The boy thought for a few seconds before answering. 'Toru, maybe tell him to show Roki on the boys own body?' Taro whispered in his mind.
The boy shook his head and looked up at his father before speaking. "F-father. Maybe... Mmm~ M-maybe show Roki on his b-body...?" He struggled out, desperately trying not to moan. However his father shook his head and grinned, cupping his hand over the boys lower body and rubbing his thru his pants quickly.
"Ah! Ah! God yes, T-Toru~" The boy moaned loudly out of habit as he closed his eyes and jerked his hips into his fathers hand. His eyes flew open as his father stared in shock at him. He imedenlty relized what he said and shook his head before starting to stutter. "I-I-I didn't mean it. I j-just... w-well..."
"Are you mental boy!? What the fuck is wrong with your logic!? I'm not you and why would you even fucking say that!?"
He yelped as his father back handed him, knocking him across the bed. Groaning he held his head, pushing himself up. He glared at the man hating when he was like this, but what else could he do?
Toru looked up and saw his father holding up hand up again, ready to bring it done at him. He screamed and closed his eyes, hiding his face as he yelled out to Taro. 'Taro! Taro! Help me!' But all he heard was soft sobbing, since the boy wasn't sure how he could help Toru.

Addressed: Roki, His father Mentioned: Miki Word count: ~ Notes: Sucks post sucks... o3o
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:19 am

Roki stared at his father very confused with what the man was doing. He kept touching Toru who either didn't seem to care or didn't know what to do. He heard Toru whimper and moan a bit but wasn't sure what he was seeing.
His tummy started to feel a bit funny and he swallowed, afraid to speak or say another. Why ws his father doing this to Toru? Had this really been what Toru meant? If so he wasn't sure how this was to help him become a mature adult.
"Toru stay still I'm not even really touching you."
"No your drunk. Get off. Roki wasn't even asking about this. He was asking about-ohhhh~"
Roki blinked and looked around, growing very scared and nervous he didn''t really know what he was seeing but he did like it. Toru seemed to want this but at the same time he didn't it seemed, as his words said otherwise. "Daddy..." Roki whimpered yet he receved no answer.
"See Roki? Thats how you bring a man down. Works everytime. Worked on you mother too, son. But it is very wrong to do if its for love. Never do it to another because you love them only to bring down their shields so you have the upper hand."
Roki just nodded, scooting away as he looked at the ground. He didn't want to watch this anymore, because it was starting to look a lot like things his father had done to him. And he really hadn't even wanted to see his father. He had said something to the man on the phone but hadn't known it was their father. He started to cry silently wishing Nana or Nii Nii was here.
"F-father. Maybe... Mmm~ M-maybe show Roki on his b-body...? Ah! Ah! God yes, T-Toru~ I-I-I didn't mean it. I j-just... w-well..."
Roki looked up quickly confused by Toru's words. He was sure the boy had seen who was touching him yet he had said his friends name. "Toru why? Why did you?" He started but was cut off by their fathers screams.
"Are you mental boy!? What the fuck is wrong with your logic!? I'm not you and why would you even fucking say that!?"
Roki watched and heard his father smack Toru across the face, sending his older brother groaning and rolling across the bed. Without thinking he jsut rushed forward, arms out streatched as he cried out in fear. "No! Daddy don't! It's okay. He was talking to Taro. Taro's his friend. Pwease don't hurt Ruru..."
He was crying his eyes out and scared, as he heard his heart beating in his ears. He didn't know why he had moved but he was to scared to move again. He loved his older brother even if he was mean and never wanted to see him hurt.
He heard Toru crying, curled into a ball from fear and pain. As he looked over his shoulder he didn't even get a chance to look at him. A hand smacked him hard across the mouth, knocking him to the floor and causing  him to cry out in pain.
He hit the wall behind him and held his face, tears streaming down his cheeks now. "D-daddy... D-daddy dat hurt... really badly..." He whimpered as he looked in fear at the an standing before him.
"Is this what they teach you at this school? Bullshit!?"
Roki started to answer be was suddenly kicked by his father and he shut up instently.
"Don't you dare fucking speak! Shit! I forgot my beer at home... Ah well... I think I'll leave it at that today anyway. Can't teach dumbasses but so much at one time. Both my sons are a disgrace to me now anyway..."
Roki watched his father cut his eyes at Toru before walking out the door, banging it loudly when he slammed it shut.
He quickly stood up and rushed over to Toru, wanting to make sure the boy was okay. Since he wasn't sure if he was still crying or not he swallowed, sure he was going to regret what he was about to do but he did it anyway. He reached out with his arms and hugged his brother. "Toru... Please don't cwy... I'm sorry..."
He whispered as tiny tears fell from his eyes. He rubbed his brother back a bit before pulling back, finding it best not to push his luck. "I pwomise to use what you said before daddy got here... And... And let Taro make you happy..."
He smiled, giggling a tiny bit as he then turned and looked at the door. He toddled over, slowly and holding his cheek that still hurt badly where his father had smacked him.
As he reached the door he spoke to Toru softly. "It's okay... I will leave but... but let Taro make you happy. After all you always seem better when he does. And it takes only a few minutes."
With that being said he turned and opened the door before walking out into the hall and closing the door. He sighed and wiped at his tears, but more flooded from his eyes. He really wanted Nii Nii now. He felt he needed a hug badly.
Turning towards the exit to the building he started towards it, heading to the school hallway so that he could find Nii Nii. He figured that was his best bet to find the boy since he remebered they were to show the others around the school.

Addressed: His father, Toru Mentioned: His Nana, Miki Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki so sweet~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:46 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru continuted to search for clothes, porpusly taking a long time as he wanted Shun to wake up to a nice view. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the thought of diffrent things Shun might say to him.
Suddenly he heard the sound of the bed springs moving and he turned his head ever so slightly as he checked ot see if Shun was up. He gained his answer as he heard a soft whisle, words quickly following.
"Looking good~ You know how to show it off~"
Hikaru started laughing at Shuns words, really not exspectng them from the boy. He pulled out a pair of boxers and quickly pulled them on as he heard Shun start chuckling softly as well.
He looked up and noticed Shun was being reather cute again, looking at the floor witha faint blush on his face. Thats what Hikaru had wanted. To tease the boy and it seemed to still have worked even though he had been caught off guard at first by Shuns words.
"You made me worry about you a lot, you know that...? I dont know what happened to you two hours ago but you really scared me, okay....? I was really scared... And I feel guilty too, because I wasn't able to help you... Thought, I don't even know how I was going ot help you with... that."
Hikaru started at Shun, a tiny bit confused. He wasnt sure what Shun was speaking of. Two hours ago he thought he had passed out from just being tired but maybe there had been more to it?
He remebered having a bad nightmare of memories from things his grandfather had done to him, but that was it. Though he thought he had neard Shun's fathers voice and hadn't he spoken to him before passing out?
Suddenly he realized his arm kinda hurt as well as his head. He turned his arms around a bit to see a cut on it, from hitting it on something he guessed. He heard Shun pad towards him, looking up to watch as the boy closed in on him, crying a bit before wiping his eyes.
"You hurt yourself..."
Hikaru frowned at the boy, trying to figure out why he was touching his head. A sharp sudden pain shot across his forehead though and he whinced, hissing before pulling back and holding his hand to his head. When had he cut himself? He didn't remeber hitting his head.
Shun then hugged the boy and Hikaru gasped softly, in confusion before smiling and hugging the boy back. "I'm sorry, Takeru. I dont really remeber what I did or how I got hurt but like... I guess... I'm so sorry for making you worry."
After a bit though he felt the boy pull back and he pulled back a bit as well looking at the boy. He his blush seem to darken and he smiled at how sweet the boy was. This was what he had missed, beng with his best friend and sharing moments like this.
"You should get yourself dressed... I am already dressed. By the way, you missed your last class for today. I'm sorry Hikaru..."
Hikaru looked at the clock at that moment and saw Shun was right. He had missed his last and final class of the day. Though he was sure that if he told them about the fight with Shuns cousin, if they didnt already know, that they would be okay with him missing one class.
Turning back to his dresser he pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt, quickly pulling on the shirt before sitting sat on the floor to get on the pants. He then stood up, whincing in pain from the throbing reopened cut on his forehead. It was giving him a mild headache but he didn't say anything, not wanting to worry Shun.
He smiled at Shun once he was dressed and walked forward, hugging the boy  tightly as he spoke. "You dont have to be sorry for anything, Shun." He said very softly. "You didn't do anything wrong...well actually..."
He remebered what he had seen a few minuutes ago and pulled back, grabbing the boys arm and holding it still as he pulled up the sleeve and showed it to Shun. "This. If your sorry about this then apoagy accepted for it."
Hiakru chuckled and reached up, popping Shun on the nose as he spoke again. "And don't do it again. Got it, cute little Takeru~?" He coo'd, teasing the boy and trying to lighten the mood. He then pulled back and messed up the boys hair.
"So did you want to change your clothes and take a bath or no?" He asked looking at the clock again. "Because I kinda wanted to go into town for a bit, maybe grab a bite to eat or check out some of the stores. Oh you could bring your cute little bro and his... um... g-girl I guess..."
He swallowed Chuckling again and smiling misceviously he winked at Shun. "Unless of course you want to stay in your own juices. Up to you but I don't mind at all really. They did taste reallyyyyyyy good~"

Mentioned: His grandfather
Notes: Hikaru cut it out already XD
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:38 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I'm sorry, Takeru. I don't really remember what I did or how I got hurt but like... I guess... I'm so sorry for making you worry.’’, Hikaru said and Shun shrugged, not really wanting to say anything. He would just stay quiet; right now he was still recalling that moment from two hours ago and it kind of made him feel terrible again.
After mentioning that Hikaru should get dressed the boy did, walking over to the dresser and grabbing a shirt and some blue jeans, dressing himself. Shun waited for him to get done, crossing his arms as he stared at Hikaru. Though it hadn't really been his intention to stare, it just happened; he was lost in his own thoughts again. However, he did see Hikaru was feeling some pain again when he got up, probably from the wound on his forehead, which had opened again. Shun swallowed at the sight, he really felt bad and to blame for everything.
Hikaru got back to his feet and walked over to Shun, hugging him tight. Shun was a bit startled at first but soon relaxed and rested his head on Hikaru's shoulder, closing his eyes for a moment. ‘’You don't have to be sorry for anything, Shun. You didn't do anything wrong...well actually...’’
Hikaru grabbed Shun's arm all of a sudden and Shun yelped, not in pain but in shock. Why did the boy do this? Well, he actually knew why but he just didn't want to deal with this right now. He watched how Hikaru pulled up the sleeve from Shun's uniform and showed Shun the bandages around his cut arm. One of his cut arms, that was.
‘’This. If your sorry about this then apology accepted for it. And don't do it again. Got it, cute little Takeru~?’’, he said but he chuckled and popped Shun on the nose. Shun groaned at him, an annoyed look in his eyes. Did Hikaru actually mean this or was he just teasing him?
‘’If you're serious show it, man... Stop toying with me...’’, Shun thought and he pulled back his arm, giving Hikaru a nasty look. ‘’Don't touch my arms...’’
Hikaru messed up Shun's hair and Shun kept holding that annoyed look at him, not saying a word. He just let Hikaru touch his hair, but actually he was really not in the mood to deal with these kind of things right now. Not at all.

‘’So did you want to change your clothes and take a bath or no? Because I kinda wanted to go into town for a bit, maybe grab a bite to eat or check out some of the stores. Oh you could bring your cute little bro and his... um... g-girl I guess...’’, Hikaru then said, at the end of his speech he seemed to feel a bit uncomfortable, after mentioning the girl that had been with Jeamesero when they met up in the cafeteria earlier today. Shun looked at the bathroom and then back at Hikaru, shrugging.
‘’I dunno... I guess we could just go to town straight ahead. I will take a shower later in my own dorm room.’’, Shun responded, remembering that Hikaru might take a peek at him if he went to take a shower here. The thought made him huff, but smile weakly at the same time, because he sounded kind of funny. ‘’Unless of course you want to stay in your own juices. Up to you but I don't mind at all really. They did taste reallyyyyyyy good~’’
Shun gave Hikaru a shocked look before blinking a few times. After a moment he shook his head and grinned weakly, rubbing the back of his head.
‘’Oh man Hikaru, are you ever gonna cut it out?’’, Shun asked, giving Hikaru a smirk, yet his eyes held a hint of confusion; he didn't exactly know what else to say. He wanted to say more about going to town, however, but all of a sudden he felt his phone buzzing again.
At first he was afraid it was his father again, but when he looked at the screen he noticed he was getting sons of messages from Jeamesero. He had completely forgotten about the kid. He was asking Shun where he was, and telling the boy where he was. He was asking Shun to meet up with him. Maybe Shun should go meet up with him, maybe they could all go to town together. Hikaru had already suggested it.
‘’My brother is texting me, asking me where I am.’’, he said as he looked at the text messages, before staring up at Hikaru, holding his phone in his hand tightly. ‘’You said we could go to town together? We could meet up with him and go. What you say? It would be good to show your face, because I'm sure he was pretty worried about you too, back there.’’

Not really waiting for an answer, since Hikaru had already suggested it before Shun had gotten the text messages, Shun looked at his phone again and started texting Jeamesero back, telling the boy they were going to meet up with him in school and head out to the town. He texted that Jeamesero's friend Airamyst could come too, hoping Hikaru would ease up a bit around the person and learn to deal with having girls near him. It seemed like a good exercise, no?
‘’Okay I texted Jeames back. We're going to town together.’’, Shun said with a smile as he looked up and put his phone away, poking Hikaru's shoulder in a friendly and jokingly gesture. ‘’Jeames and I both know the way so you can just follow us. We've been to this school since were we freshmen.’’
After that he pulled back and stared at the ground for a while, not really sure what to do now. They could head out to find Jeamesero, but he just remembered the whole thing that had happened only two hours ago. And not just only Hikaru scaring him.
‘’Wait, before we go... I um... we... how should we act? I mean... around each other?’’, he asked, looking up at Hikaru with a faint blush on his face. ‘’I mean... You too know what happened, it was no imagination or a dream, and we actually are sort of official right now, no...? I mean... um... should we just go to Jeames and... um...? um...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst Word count: 1069 Notes: Yeah what are they gonna do? xD
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:00 am

Toru shook his head slowly, closing his eyes tight as he perpared himself for the sudden pain. He then heard foot stepes and looked up, opening his eyes slowly to see what the noise was.
Roki had suddenly jumped in front of him and screamed out in his small voice, placing himself between Toru and their father.
"No! Daddy don't! It's okay. He was talking to Taro. Taro's his friend. Pwease don't hurt, Ruru..."
Toru blinked and stared, having not heard his brothers childish nickname for him in a while. Their father didn't seem amused though and smacked the smaller boy, just as hard if not harder, knocking him into the wall.
"D-daddy... D-daddy dat hurt... really badly..."
Toru heard Roki whimper. He looked up just in time to see his father turn back to him, curling himself into a ball as he felt his fathers hand smack at his body, hitting him multiple times before stopping. Without another word he scuffed, clearly disgusted with his sons before speaking.
"Is this what they teach you at this school? Bullshit!?"
He walked up and kicked Roki before shaking his head and walking towards the door.
"Don't you dare fucking speak! Shit! I forgot my beer at home... Ah well... I think I'll leave it at that today anyway. Can't teach dummbasses but so much at one time. Both of my sons are a disgrace to me now anyway..."
As their father shut the door Toru sighed and hid his face in his covers, trying to force back tears. God he hated their father. Why? Why had Roki been so stupid? Why tell him things like the boy did?
'Shhhh... Toru, babe... It's alright...' He heard Taro hum softly in his ear. His shoulders shook badly as he let his tears fall. "No... No its not... I fucked up..." He cried as he was hugged suddenly by someone.
"Toru... Please don't cwy... I'm sorry... I pwomise to use what you said before daddy got here... And... And let Taro make you happy..."
Toru picked his head up as he looked up to find Roki hugging him and rubbing his back. This surprised him really. Why was his younger brother acting like this. He felt his brother pull back and turn to look around before toddling slowly over to the door.
"It's okay... I will leave but... but let Taro make you happy. After all you always seem better when he does. And it takes only a few minutes."
With that he watched the boy leave the room. He shook his head and looked at the floor. "Fucking little retard. Doesn't know anything about the real world..." He whispered softly wiping away his tears. 'He has a point though babe. Let me help you. Let me finish where your father left off.'
Toru didn't answer and looked at the wall, blushing a bit. He really didn't know what to say and felt voilated by his father. He had even said to stop and yet his father had found it like a game and wanted to 'show' Roki. 'I know your in pain. Don't hide it. Let me fix it.'
Toru shifted his weight, rolling onto his bakc on his bed. "I dunno Taro. Even though it hurts because I'm almost there I still... I just... I mean..." With a sigh he nodded to the boy in his mind and the boy brought down his hand, gasping at the pleasure that suddenly coursed from his lower body. ]'See? You want it bad no? I'll be slow and gentle. Place a bit more trust in me~'
Toru nodded and continuted. As he suddenly felt like he was about to burst he felt the feelings overflow and coat his hand and bed.
He heard giggles in his mind and blushed darkly, panting a bit before speaking. "Oh... Be quiet Taro. Stop acting so proud." He whispered, trying to hide how much he liked it. 'Fine~ I know the truth~' Was all he got back as a answer.
Sitting up he saw the time and looked around. He didn't really want to stay in his room now and actually thought of going out. "There's a few shops just outside the school grounds right?" He asked Taro who responded. 'Yeah. Actually most of the other students spoke of going ot a few shops so we might be able to find that one boy again~'
Toru nodded and jumped from the bed, rushing over to the door. He placed his hand on the door knob and looked around the room before a smile smirk crept up on his face. Since he had just had a bad and embarssing time he was going ot make sure others did as well.

Addressed: Roki, His father Mentioned: Miki Word count: ~ Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:09 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru grinned from ear to ear as he waited for Shun's answer. He loved teasing the boy and probaley did it way to much but if he stopped he wouldn't be himself. Though he had once or twice thought about cutting back on it a bit, yet decided Shun loved it as much as he did.
It was kinda his way to let the boy know he loved him. That he was there for him always and that he was willing to help him no matter what.
As he looked at the boy he thought about the bathroom and looked over at it. 'Besides... Really fair is fair. He saw me I should get to have another look for myself as well~' He chuckled softly a very faint blush spreading across his face as he thought of Shun.
"I dunno... I guess we could just go to town straight ahead. I will take a shower later in my own dorm room. Oh man Hikaru, are you every gonna cut it out?"
He was snapped from his thoughts when he heard Shuns voice and turned to look at the boy. A sly little smile crossed his face as he felt the blush heat up a tiny bit more, probay barely visable now yet it could be seen.
"What?" He asked in a innocent tone, blinking his eyes at Shun. "I didn't do anything... Well yet that is. Just spoke the truth~" He chuckled and closed his eyes, nodding his head playfully as he listened to the boy speak again.
"My brother is texting me, asking me where I am. You said we could go to town together? We could meet up with him and go. What you say? It would be good to show your face, because I'm sure he was pretty worried about you too, back there."
Hikaru nodded, finding it both cute and sweet that little Jeames was worried about him. He didn't know the boy and thought he might have met him maybe once or twince when they were little, but of course he looked a lot diffrent.
Also since he had been a baby he hadn't really had a personaily yet. Though he had to admit the boy was adorable, almost like a girl yet since he was a boy he was better, at least in Hikaru's mind.
"Okay I texted Jeames back. We're going to town together. Jeames and I both know the way so you can just follow us. We've been to this school since were we freshmen."
Hikaru blinked at Shun. Had the boy really been here for a few years now? Wasn't he tired of school yet? Though if you had friends then it was all good but Hikaru hadn't really been to school much, even when he was little.
Often his grandfather pulled him out of school for a few days at a time and he had to do his work at home to stay up with everyone else.
Suddenly he saw Shun acting strange and looked up, pulling himself from his thoughts as he looked at him in confusion. "You okay, Takeru?" He asked a bit worried.
The boy was looking at the ground, not saying anything for at least a few minutes. Suddenly it dawned on his some of what happened before he passed out.
He had asked Shun to date him and they had done... some very intresting things beforehand. Hikaru couldn't help but blush a bit from the memories. He had always wanted to do something like that with Shun, since he had turned 13 at the very least.
Shun had always been his first love and his only that seemed to take notice of him. Which was another reason he liked being around Shun, thought now things were going to get a bit ackword.
"Wait, before we go... I um... we... how should we act? I mean... around each other? I mean... You too know what happened, it was no imagination or a dream, and we actually are sort of official right now, no...? I mean... um... should we just go to Jeames and... um...? um..."
Hikaru couldn't help but smile at Shun's words. He wasn't sure himself either but Shun had basically tooken the words right out of his mouth. He wasn't sure what to say either or do at this point.
At the time it had been a lonely spur of the moment thing, yet now he knew it was real. He cleared his throat and looked to the side as he spoke, trying to avoid Shun's eyes.
"Wellllll.... I mean you said yes right? So yeah as far as I know we're dating now. Though..." He let his voice trail off as he remebered what he had said on teh phone. What danger he had placed Shun in.
He sighed and turned to look Shun in the eyes. "Oh yeah... I'm so sorry, Takeru... I lied... You are right. I just... I hate it when he speaks to you like a dog or slave. You always look hurt or scared and upset."
Hikaru rubbed his arm, staring down at his feet. "If you want to take it back you can. I wouldn't blame you. Heh, I'd make a terrible boyfriend anyway..." He let his voice trail off once more as he lost himself in his thoughts.
'After all... I just placed him in danger and I'm a fucking rape victom. Shit my body has been everywhere and he probaly doesn't want to be with me because I left him alone for all those years too...' He swallowed shaking his head before walking up to Shun.
"Your choice man. Even though I placed you in dangerr I really really love you. More then I ever have any single thing before. I would lay down my life for you and more." He looked into Shun's eyes a very serious tone and look falling over his face.
His look softened after a few seconds and he smiled again, brushign Shun's hair from his eyes. "And as for telling Jeames and others. Let's give it a bit first okay? I don't want to jump into things quickly, we should take it slow at first."
Hikaru bit his lip, wanting to kiss Shun be he stopped himself. instead he grabbed the boys hand tightly in his and nodded fermily to him. "Alright? Just tell me your answer and thoughts then we'll leave the room when your done."

Mentioned: Shun's father, Jeames, Airamyst, His grandfather
Notes: Sorry for so much talking but its like a very serious post no? c':
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:02 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’What? I didn't do anything... Well yet that is. Just spoke the truth~’’, Hikaru said, he seemed to be joking, sort of. Shun couldn't really tell, but right now he had different things on his mind. And so did Hikaru, now that Shun had mentioned to the boy what the problem was.
‘’Wellllll.... I mean you said yes right? So yeah as far as I know we're dating now. Though...’’, Hikaru said in response, he looked away from Shun and seemed just as shy and confused as he was. He didn't know how to respond or react or act either.
‘’I said yes, yeah...’’, Shun whispered, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He looked away, at the ground. Coming to realize that might have sound a bit like he hadn't meant yes as an answer, he quickly added as he looked back up at Hikaru: ‘’I... I'm happy I said yes. I'm just not sure what to say right now. I don't know what the others will think of us if they find out...’’
had that sound better? Probably, or maybe not. Shun wasn't sure anymore, he wasn't sure about anything. He wanted nothing more than to be with Hikaru but his fears were taking over right now. What if his father really found out? What if Jeamesero did? And his friend Airamyst? What if other people would find out and started bullying them for it, or worse, even hurting them, both mentally and physically? That were the worst fears coming to Shun's mind right now.
‘’Oh yeah... I'm so sorry, Takeru... I lied... You are right. I just... I hate it when he speaks to you like a dog or slave. You always look hurt or scared and upset. If you want to take it back you can. I wouldn't blame you. Heh, I'd make a terrible boyfriend anyway...’’, Hikaru said but Shun shook his head, not really wanting to talk about it. Or at least, not wanting to hear Hikaru say this.
‘’You would not be a terrible boyfriend. You are already an amazing friend so I'm sure you would be an amazing boyfriend. As for my father...’’, Shun said, swallowing for a moment as he tried to find his words, staring at the ground with a faint blush on his face. ‘’You indeed shouldn't have said and done those things but done is done, no return now... And I am upset with him often, yes, but I really don't want you to do that anymore. It will get us both in trouble, trust me... I'm sorry for yelling though.’’

‘’Your choice man. Even though I placed you in danger I really really love you. More then I ever have any single thing before. I would lay down my life for you and more. And as for telling Jeames and others. Let's give it a bit first okay? I don't want to jump into things quickly, we should take it slow at first.’’
Shun gave Hikaru a confused and a bit shocked look, as he grabbed Shun's hands. Shun had seen the look in his eyes though; the boy had wanted to do more than just hold Shun's hands, Shun was sure of that. Though, he didn't say anything to that. He didn't even look down at their hands, trying to avert his eyes. ‘’Alright? Just tell me your answer and thoughts then we'll leave the room when your done.’’
‘’Well um, I... I guess that's a good idea. I'm still not fond of what other people might think of us. Jeames doesn't even know I'm bisexual. He's homosexual, I know that, but I just find it such a hard subject to talk about... I think he should be the first to know though... not?’’, Shun said in response, a rather puzzled look in his face as he was sort of debating with himself right now. What was best and what wasn't? What should he do? ‘’But would you really all do that for me...? That's impressive. T-thank you, Hikaru...’’
Shun smiled weakly at Hikaru, debating with himself whether or not to do it, but eventually he decided to lean in and kiss Hikaru's cheek quickly before pulling back. A blush spread across his face again and he pulled himself free from the boy's grip, hugging himself for a moment. ‘’Well, I guess we should go meet up with Jeames... I assume we won't hold hands just yet when walking through the corridors?’’
Shun didn't really wait for an answer as he moved over to the door, opening it. He looked at Hikaru, gesturing for the boy to follow him. But he stopped himself for a moment there and turned back around, moving over to Hikaru and kissing him on the lips softly. Pulling back he glanced away again and left the dorm room. ‘’You're coming?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Shun's father, Jeamesero, Airamyst, other students Word count: 806 Notes: Sucky post sucks...
~To the Hallway~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru stood very still, staring into Shun's two beautifully different colored eyes. He had decided he would wait as long as it would take for the boy to answer. He would probaly never admit it openly but he was just as scared and unsure as Shun so taking it very slow and not telling a whole lot of people was fine with him at first.
"Well um, I... I guesss tha's a good idea. I'm still not fond of what other peolple might think of us. Jeames doesn't even know I'm bisexual. He's homosexual, I know that, but I just find it such a hard subject to talk about... I think he should be the first to know though... not?"
Hikaru nodded, mostly agreeing with the boy. He really wasn't sure they should tell anyone but if Shun thought they should tell Jeames then he was okay with it. Being Shun's brother he was sure the boy could keep a secret.
"But would you really all do that for me...? That's impressive. T-thank you, Hikaru..."
Hikaru shrugged, blushing a tiny bit from Shun's words. "Well it wouldn't be to hard a choice. I mean I was told that's true love so... yeah..." He smiled weakly, nodding his head at the boy, not sure how else to exsplain it.
He finally pulled his hand back away from Shun's trying not to make things to ackward between them. He was about to speak again when suddenly Shun leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek. It wasn't for too long an Hikaru blinked when it happened before smirking at Shun.
"Well, I guess we should go meet up with Jeames... I assume we won't hold hands just yet when walking through the corridors?"
Hikaru nodded quickly, fully agreeing with that question. "Yeah its still way to early for that kinda of stuff. I mean unless you really want to. It's really mostly up to you." He smiled, reaching out and brushing Shun's hair from the boys face, before trying to cup his cheek. The boy pulled back before he could tho.
He then watched Shun move away from him and head over towards the door. He saw the boy gesture with his hand to follow and he started after him, that is until Shun stopped.
Hikaru raised his eye brows and looked at Shun in confusion. "Something wrong man?" He was barely able to ask before Shun turned around, leaning in and kissing his lips this time. He froze, his face heated up and he found himself leaning towards Shun, wanting more before the boy pulled back.
"You're coming?"
He crossed his arms and fake pouted as he looked at Shun. "Aww it was just getting good, Takeru." He told the boy before following him out of the dorm. He grabbed his wallet off his dresser on the way out, just before closing the door.
Turning he made sure it was locked before facing Shun. Quickly he grabbed the boy around the waist and kissed him deeply for just a few seconds, even leaning him back a bit before pulling back and grinning at  him.
"So your ready right? Don't need anything from your own dorm? Of and you lead the way since you know where Jeames is." He waved his arm forward signaling that he would follow.

Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst
Notes: Sucks, post sucks. To the hallway tho~ o3o
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:32 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Well it wouldn't be to hard a choice. I mean I was told that's true love so... yeah...’’, Hikaru had said and Shun had smiled weakly at the boy, not really said anything in response. Because he didn't know what to say. He felt so shy and nervous around Hikaru now, all of a sudden, he had never really felt like this before. He was afraid any words would come out different, and that he might hurt Hikaru in the process of saying them.
‘’True love... is there really such a thing?’’, Shun asked himself as he stood there, wondering about the whole situation he had gotten himself in. had it really been the right choice to say yes to Hikaru? He felt uncertain, but still, it kind of felt good about it. So he guessed he had made the right choice. If only he didn't feel so nervous about all the people that might find out about them and might hurt them, in whatever way possible...
‘’Yeah its still way to early for that kinda of stuff. I mean unless you really want to. It's really mostly up to you.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him. He had dozed off for a moment and was a bit confused, not sure what Hikaru was talking about, when suddenly he remembered him asking Hikaru about holding hands. He looked at the boy and nodded back, nervously playing with his thumbs, but he forced himself to stop and keep his hands at his side when he noticed what he was doing. He probably had appeared like a little shy school girl, acting like this. That was the last thing he wanted to look like. He was a boy, for god's sake.
After Shun had kissed Hikaru he stood by the door, waiting for the boy. He had clearly caught Hikaru off guard and that had actually been his goal; Shun didn't want things between them to get too easy to call, so he guessed this was a good thing? Why was he even thinking that? What was he doing?
‘’Why am I making things so difficult for myself? Even in my thoughts?’’, he asked himself, but he had no simple answer or explanation for that. It would stay a question unanswered.

‘’Aww it was just getting good, Takeru.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him in confusion. ‘’Excuse me?’’, were all the words that left his mouth at that time. But then he remembered the kiss he had given Hikaru, on his cheek. He smiled weakly and shook his head, not sure how to respond to this. ‘’Oh man, you sure know how to lighten the mood.’’, he said, his voice sounded like a mutter but he didn't mean it in a bad way. In fact he was surprised how calm Hikaru was acting right now, both remembering what had happened between them only two hours ago. It felt so strange.
As Hikaru came over to him Shun stepped out of the dorm room and waited for Hikaru to leave as well. He watched as the boy locked his dorm behind him and stared up as Hikaru turned around to face him.
‘’So your ready right? Don't need anything from your own dorm? Of and you lead the way since you know where Jeames is.’’, he said and Shun smiled, shaking his head.
‘’No, I got everything.’’, he said, before feeling his back pocket. ‘’Yeah, everything. My wallet is in my back pocket and I'm sure my dorm room is locked, as well. Let's go.’’
He saw Hikaru signaling him with his hands that Shun had to move, and that he would follow. After all Hikaru had just gotten here, and Shun knew the school better than he did. So Shun started walking, leading Hikaru out of the dorm building and towards the school, looking for Jeamesero. All that time he was deeply in thoughts.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Jeamesero Word count: 654 Notes: To the School's Hallway.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki opened his eyes and blinked a few times, staring dazedly around the room. He realized he was laying in his bed, in a dark room as the curtains were closed, and he was glued to this little adorable orange colored cat plushy with brown stripes and green eyes; his cat plushy Mr. Whiskers.
Yuki yawned and sat up in bed, still looking rather dazed, like he was still half asleep. He rubbed at his eyes, a faint blush on his face. But he didn't feel ashamed. No, it was the faint blush of sickness; Yuki had a flue. But he didn't realize himself yet, not yet. He looked at his alarm clock, Mr. Whiskers pressed firmly to his side. At that moment he saw it was... after 4am at night? No, but there as light outside.
‘’OH NO I OVERSLEPT! I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!’’, Yuki screamed in shock and he threw away his plushy and jumped out of the bed, pulling open his drawer and taking out his school uniform. At that moment he bumped into the night stand and knelt down, sitting there on the floor with a sad and confused look in his eyes. ‘’Awww... I feel sick... But I gotta go to school anyway...’’, he told himself, feeling at his forehead. He still didn't know school was actually already over.
Getting to his feet he grabbed his school uniform and got rid of his pajamas, getting dressed into his school's clothes. He then hugged Mr. Whiskers tight, before placing him neatly on the bed. ‘’Gotta go to school quick Mr. Whiskers, I will be back later!’’, he said, completely forgetting about brushing his teeth and storming out of the door. He ran down the hallway and out of the dorm building. That's when he realized what time it was.
‘’Wait... but it's 4pm... School is already over...’’, he whispered, sneezing before making a gagging sound; he tried his best not to vomit. ‘’I should go back to bed... but I'm already dressed now... Let's go to school anyway and see if anyone's there...’’, he whispered to himself before heading out to the school's building.

Addressed: Mr. Whiskers Mentioned: Other students Word count: 360 Notes: Short first post eeeeh... To the Hallway!

Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:08 pm

“Ooooh! They're so pretty! I love the Russian blue! Though, my favorite is my own plushy, Mr. Whiskers~”
Roki barely was able to hold back his giggles, figeiting around on the bed as he held his finger up to his mouth. He was starting to find the boy and his words cute even tho he was the same age. The boy sadly didn't and never really had seen himself as cute even though he acted in a simualer if not worse usually.
He jumped and watched Yuki get up, clearly excited about the surprise. He closed the door and seemed to check it was shut before coming back over to him. Roki popped off the bed as Yuki reached him.
“Okay, I'm ready! Whis is the secret?”
Roki heard the noise in his closet grow louder, whatever it was starting to rush around inside. He placed his finger up to his lips again, smiling as he did so and winked at the boy. “Just wait and watch, Yuki~ Your gonna love it~”
He giggled and quickly turned, rushing over to the closet and popping his head against the door. Once he was sure the thing was okay he pulled the door open as wide as it would go, only to have  several things fall out.
Roki looked at the floor in confusion as his bags, books, and movies fell onto the floor. On the very top was a few animal ears, cats to be excact, and matching tails. A fluffy white cat tail made a soft muffled noise and jumped up, rushing from the pile and heading straight for Yuki.
The boy started giggling and shook his head, finding it rather funny that a tail was runnning around. The tail smacked into Yuki's leg and cried out, seemingly in pain, before rushing under the bed.
Roki bit his lip, smiling shyly at the ground as he tapped his foot. “Sorry about that he um... He's being weird today...” He saw a pair of ears next to his foot and soon noticed Yuki might think him very stupid and weird for having them.
His face heated up and he quickly shoved everything into his closet before shutting the door and turning to Yuki. “I-I-I can exsplain those um... Th-things...” He started, blushing darker as he struggled to find his words.
Before he could speak he heard a soft thump under his bed then a few seconds of silence before a loud mew and cry for help came out. Roki rushed over, scared something might have happened to hurt him.
He looked under the bed, a pair of tiny pair of frightened orbs looking back at him. Whatever it was rushed out, tackled against his leg and started mewling louder. The boy grabbed it up, cuddling it close and turning to Yuki.
“This is my surprise~ It's a baby kitten~” He held it out to Yuki so the boy could see. A quite small black coated, blue eyed baby stared back at the boy. It seemed to mew softly again, still a bit upset and trying to decied whether it should start crying again.
Roki flipped the baby around, holding it pretty carefully as he held the baby's bottom up for Yuki to see. “He's a japanese bob-tail~ Thats how come he has no butt. Nana's friend gave me one when they came to visit and brought their cats and babies with them~ Oh and he's a boy cuz he has a tiny little weewee~”
The boy made sure to point to the stubby little tail then to the kitten's lower body part before looking up at Yuki. “See them~?” He asked happily, well until the baby started crying out again. This time it was more of a hungry cry then anything and Roki realized that.
Roki quickly pushed the crying baby into Yuki's hands. “Here um... Hold him and make him happy while I grab and warm up his milk please.” He smiled at Yuki, fully trusting the boy, before rushing to the mini fridge and microwave. “Just need a few minutes okies~?”

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Nana, Kitten Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki super cute and innocent
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:42 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Just wait and watch, Yuki~ Your gonna love it~’’, Roki said and Yuki watched the boy move over to a closet. The boy opened it and a lot of stuff came falling out. Along the pile of school books and movies and other stuff these pairs of cat tails and ears came falling out, as well. Yuki looked in confusion at all of it, but he soon grew excited. Roki had them, too!
One of the cat tails started moving and rushed over to Yuki, crashing into Yuki's leg. Since Yuki hadn't expected this he yelped in shock and watched as the thing went under the bed. He stood there, body frozen, staring down at the bed, before his eyes fell on Roki. The boy's words had caught him off guard.
‘’Sorry about that he um... He's being weird today... I-I-I can explain those um... Th-things...’’, Roki said and Yuki rubbed the back of his head, a bit confused. He wasn't sure what he just had seen. But his eyes fell back on the pairs of cat ears and tails once more and he grew excited again, smiling.
‘’Don't explain! I love those too! I didn't know you had some pairs, as well!’’, Yuki said with a bright smile, happy. He watched Roki move over to the bed and this thing came rushing out from underneath it, this time crashing in Roki's leg. Roki picked it up and showed it to Yuki, and Yuki stared with mouth open at the small thing in Roki's hands.
‘’This is my surprise~ It's a baby kitten~ He's a Japanese bob-tail~ That's how come he has no butt. Nana's friend gave me one when they came to visit and brought their cats and babies with them~ Oh and he's a boy cuz he has a tiny little weewee~ See them~?’’, Roki said as he showed to cat to him, showing the poor thing all over.
‘’Yeah, I can see. He's cute~’’, Yuki said happily, smiling at the cat and petting its head before looking back at Roki. ‘’What's his name?’’
‘’Here um... Hold him and make him happy while I grab and warm up his milk please. Just need a few minutes okies~?’’, Roki then said and he placed the kitten in Yuki's arms, who held the little baby firmly but carefully so it wouldn't fall. The cat seemed a bit scared of him at first and struggled to break free, but as soon as Yuki started petting the cat seemed to calm down and purred in his arms. Yuki smiled cheerfully at him, comfortingly. ‘’See? It's okay, you don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you.’’, he spoke to the kitten, hoping it would feel better. ‘’You will get some yummy warm baby milk soon~’’

Addressed: Roki, the cat Mentioned: The cat Word count: 463 Notes: One of the worst posts in history...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy's dorm
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next