Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accommodations

Go down 
+4
Motomo
Abigail
Mikazaru
Headmaster
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Accommodations J7gsk8
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:46 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Mika, open your door. Mika, get up right now or I will drag you out of there.’’, his mother said impatiently as she knocked on the door. ‘’Mikazaru Noah Mason Breezing, this is your first day at your new school and you’re already slacking off, come out, NOW!’’
Mikazaru opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He laid on his belly in his bed, his sheets half on his bed and half on the ground. His head rested rather awkwardly on the pillow, causing his neck to hurt, and his right arm hung along the side of his bed while his left arm was folded beneath his chest. And of course, that one arm was asleep.
Mikazaru groaned in annoyance, sitting up in bed and turning around. He looked at his left arm and poked it a few times, slapping it and pinching the skin just to get the feeling back in it. He always hated it so much when his limbs fell asleep. ‘’Mikazaru!’’
‘’Mom no! Let me sleep, only a few minutes more, please!’’, the boy said angrily and he dropped back in his bed, landing on his back and staring at the ceiling.
‘’No, because you slept through your alarm clock and your late for your first school day at Black Rose High, hurry up! NOW!’’, his mother yelled from behind the door again and Mikazaru’s body shot up, he stared in fear at his alarm clock which indeed hadn’t gone off. It was already close to 8am, school would start in an hour.
‘’Oh no!’’, he said scared and he jumped to his feet, throwing his night clothes on the ground and getting himself dressed into his school uniform, which he had picked up from school last week after meeting the headmaster and several teachers who were going to teach him his subjects. He grabbed his back and stuffed his books into it quickly, searching through his school diary for his class schedule. ‘’What’s my first class, what’s my first classss!?’’
‘’Mika! not saying it another time! hurry!’’

‘’I’m already up!’’, he yelled back, quickly brushing his hair as he searched through his diary for the right class. He sighed in relief when he saw the first class for Monday on his schedule ‘’Ooh, I don’t have philosophy class… I’m safe for now. But I DO have English which is right after. So I can just go to school and study some of my classes for a few more minutes before my actual class starts.’’
He packed his diary and his other stuff and left his room, running straight into his mother. She gave him an angry stare, her arms crossed. Mikazaru stared back, with an angry stare, as well, and he rolled his eyes. ‘’I’m not late mom, my first class starts at 10am, not 9am. My alarm clock was supposed to go off in roughly twenty to thirty minutes.’’, Mikazaru said to her, giving a rather smartass remark. His mother pushed him towards the stairs, forcing him to go down.
‘’I don’t care, you’re going to eat breakfast, brush your teeth and go to school straight after.’’, his mother said and Mikazaru sighed heavily, nodding. ‘’Yes mooom.’’
‘’Good lord. Luckily I’m not really that late, because if I was I would have freaked out.’’, Mikazaru thought to himself as he went to attend to the things he needed to do. After having breakfast and brushing his teeth, he rushed out of the house and grabbed his bike, cycling towards school as fast as he could.

Addressed: His mother Mentioned: The headmaster and a few of Mika’s teachers Word Count: 592 Notes: ~To The School’s Hallway~
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki
Grade: Sophomore

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:38 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

As Motomo and Abigail arrived at his Mum's drive they were greeted by a very excited Midnight at the gate to their left. "Yes, yes I'm home, Midnight." Mottie said as he walked past the happy mare. Bruno was further out in the paddock, running around with Akubi. "We'll get you a helmet fitted first, okay?" Motomo said to Abigail as he pulled out his house keys and opened the front door. "We're here Mum!" He shouted as he closed the door behind Abigail. Motomo nodded at Abigail and gestured his head towards a see through door going into a smaller paddock with sheds inside. He opened the door and gestured towards the small paddock letting him out first and gently closing the door behind the two.

Motomo unlocked the shed opening to a range of helmets, all of different sizes. "You find one that fits you well and I'll go get the horses and tack them up. It should be tight but make sure it's not squeezing the life out of your head and won't give you a headache." Mottie said before walking to the gate separating the two paddocks and opening it. Midnight dashed right up to Motomo who blushed her nose with his hand gently. "Steady on," he said before releasing her head and letting the mare walk forward. Mottie made a strange clicking sound with his mouth, calling Bruno over who trotted gently over into the small paddock and stood closely next to his stable tie. Motomo left the gate open and walked to Bruno attaching his reins, the metal in his mouth was aligned carefully so it wouldn't rub and the leather straps around the eye checked for his safety by Motomo. Mottie did the same for Midnight then added a carefully tightened saddle to them both. Neither could walk around at the moment as he tied them up on their stable ties with their leads but they had enough freedom to reach their heads towards one another.

Suddenly, a shout came from inside: "Have fun boys! I'll cook some dinner for when you're done, don't worry if you don't want it." Said his mother. Motomo walked over to Abigail before he spoke, just to make it clearer. "What do you want my mum to call you? Abigail or Reece? Up to you. Also, the horses are ready."

Addressed: Abigail, Midnight, Mum Mentioned: Bruno, Midnight, Mum, Abigail Word count: x Notes: Yay, they're at the house. Updated that Motomo lives at home with parents in the bio. (: so excited.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard
Grade: Freshman

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:36 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face-- Sorry.’’

Motomo apologized to Abigail as the boy came walking out of the library, speaking to him.
Did he apologize because he was singing?
Abigail shrugged in response. ‘’It's alright.’’, he said, gesturing t the fact that he didn't mind Motomo singing.
If the boy wanted to sing then he could go ahead. It was not that his voice sounded terrible, in fact his singing sounded pretty good.
Abigail sounded like a dying cat. He would never sing.
‘’Okay then, once we're out of the school we gotta go left. You want dinner to or no? I mean, horse riding can be tiring sometimes...’’, Motomo said and Abigail nodded, following the boy as he started walking.
He wasn't sure about dinner, though.
‘’Won't I be a burden if I accept dinner over there? And what if Lola doesn't protect my room against my parents, will I come back to a pink, girly room...?’’, he thought, a bit worried about the situation. But he didn't say anything to Motomo about it.
He just kept his mouth shut all the way as he followed the boy out of the school and towards his house.

They reached Motomo's house not long after. It was actually much closer to school than Abigail had thought at first.
It was a pretty big house and there were two horses behind fences, and a dog running around. So far that were the only animals Abigail saw, but he guessed there were probably more.
He suddenly felt quite uncomfortable. This house was pretty big, this whole garden was big, if you could even call it a garden.
And was he even welcome here? Was he allowed to be here?
Abigail preferred small places, this place was way too big for his liking.
He wished he was in his room now. His small and dark room, black painted walls. He wanted to be there and get sucked into the darkness and just disappear into the shadows, he wanted to listen to music and shut out the world.
‘’I'm not fit to make friends...’’, he told himself, much to his disappointment. He really was disappointed with himself.
‘’Yes, yes I'm home, Midnight.’’, Motomo said to the black horse that stood at the fence, watching them.
Abigail once more felt uncomfortable; that horse was huge, its head was so big, and its eyes were also large and black, yet shiny.
What was he doing here? Why was Abigail even here? He shouldn't be here. ‘’Why am I starting to feel lightheaded...? There are no crowds here. Even though it's a big place, there are not many people... So why?’’, he asked himself in his thoughts.
‘’We'll get you a helmet fitted first, okay?’’, Motomo asked, waking Abigail from his thoughts. The boy looked at him and nodded, forcing a smile, but it was weak and crooked because he didn't really feel safe. He didn't feel good.
‘’We're here Mum!’’, Motomo called out before taking Abigail to a shed and unlocking the doors. They got in an Motomo spoke to him again. ‘’You find one that fits you well and I'll go get the horses and tack them up. It should be tight but make sure it's not squeezing the life out of your head and won't give you a headache.’’
‘’Sure.’’, Abigail said as he watched Motomo leave, to get the horses.
Abigail took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to calm himself down and get rid of that nervous feeling in his guts. He had started to feel sick and that was the least thing he wanted.
Because Abigail had a phobia of sickness, getting sick and vomiting. And the fear of it only made him feel like he was becoming more sick.
‘’Calm down Abby... calm down... You will be fine. Just get a helmet and try to calm down. You will be fine...’’, he told himself in his thoughts.
Short but steady breaths; in through his nose, out through his mouth. And it went on like that, until his head became a little light but the feeling of nausea went away. Swallowing he looked at the helmets, getting one that would fit him.
‘’You're fine, you're fine...’’
Motomo returned with both the horses, who stood there waiting. Abigail didn't really pay attention to how Motomo put on the saddle and everything. He just stood there staring but was with his thoughts somewhere else.
He tried his very best not to feel scared and sick again. Because feeling scared made him sick, and feeling sick made him more scared.
‘’Have fun boys! I'll cook some dinner for when you're done, don't worry if you don't want it.’’, a sudden female voice came from inside the house and Abigail looked up in shock and rather much in confusion.
He was a bit lost at first, but soon realized it was Motomo's mother who had called. Because Motomo soon after turned to him, asking him something.
‘’What do you want my mum to call you? Abigail or Reece? Up to you. Also, the horses are ready.’’, he said and Abigail looked at the horses with nervousness before back at the boy.
‘’O-okay, let's go then.’’, he began, talking about the horses, before adding: ‘’And I guess Abigail is fine. Though I don't know what she thinks of a boy with a girl's name.’’
Abigail forced himself to get closer to the horses, but he really felt himself become more nervous again.
He had nothing against horses, but they were just very big. He felt so small near them, and their big heads scared him, sort of.
‘’Also, sorry I haven't said much yet, on our way here and such... I'm just not really used to be places like this. Neither used to horses, or talking to people in general.’’, Abigail said as he forced himself to pet horse he had come to known as Bruno; this horse was a bit smaller than the black one, it made Abigail feel a little bit safer.
He was ready to get onto the horse's back but stopped and looked at the ground for a moment, before looking at Motomo.
He tried his best to keep his true emotions hidden, like he always did around others, but it was clear now in his eyes that he was definitely scared and feeling uncomfortable.
‘’W-what if I fall off?’’, he asked, stuttering at first but forcing himself to steady his voice as he continued his question. Yeah, what if he would fall off?

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: Motomo's mother, Lola, his own parents
Word Count: 1116
Notes: This is my biggest post ever! And truly nothing is happening in it! Yessss!
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:28 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’O-okay, let's go then. And I guess Abigail is fine. Though I don't know what she thinks of a boy with a girl's name.’’ Abigail said in response to Motomo's question. He nodded before adding, "She won't judge." Abigail seemed a little nervous so Motomo put his hand on Bruno's face and gently held his lead so he may of felt more comfortable. ‘’Also, sorry I haven't said much yet, on our way here and such... I'm just not really used to be places like this. Neither used to horses, or talking to people in general.’’ Abigail said, not really surprising Motomo. He could see the reason behind such a reaction, horses were big animals and can be quite dangerous if treated in the wrong way. Motomo knew what he was doing though and had taught many a child how to ride, so Abigail would be fine.

Abigail went over to mount Bruno but seemed to be hesitant, Motomo knew what he was going to say as the boy looked down and began to speak, ‘’W-what if I fall off?’’ He said. Motomo let go of both leads and held up his hands to the horses, they wouldn't move so it'd be fine. He walked slowly over to Abigail and put one hand on his shoulder and another on his arm to try and comfort him. "If you did, you have a helmet to protect you so no harm at all. But you won't, Bruno is so laid back, he won't let you fall off." Motomo said, looking at Abigail with kind eyes. "Here, let me help you up. To start I will walk you around." He said, waiting for Abigail to be ready and then helping him up.

After Abigail mounted Bruno, Motomo picked up a long extension lead from the side and attached it to Bruno's tack. He then held the short lead in his right hand and the long one on his right shoulder then took Midnight's lead in his left hand. He looked at Abigail and said, "Here we go, I'll explain everything. Just hold the reins for now and make sure your feet are safely in the stirrups," After checking both he walked forward through the gate and wrapped Midnight's lead around it: "Stay there girl," He said. Out into the field he walked and clipped off the short lead once they arrived in the correct place. "Now for the basics. Kick gently in the sides of him to start and slightly harder to trot but don't do that yet. Just do a walk to get used to things. Pull on the left hand side of the reins to go left and on the right to go right. Pull on both slightly harder than the turn to stop and slightly more gentle but still on both to slow down. Got it?" Motomo asked.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Mother, Bruno, Midnight, Abigail Word count: 478 Notes: It's happening! Motomo is going to teach Abigail to ride :D
Well done Abby on the high word count ^^
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:08 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’She won't judge.’’, Motomo said and Abigail just nodded, looking at him. But then his eyes went down to the ground.
Then Motomo addressed him about his question. About the fact that Abigail might fall off.
‘’If you did, you have a helmet to protect you so no harm at all. But you won't, Bruno is so laid back, he won't let you fall off.’’, he said and Abigail nodded again. Though, he shuddered.
‘’Here, let me help you up. To start I will walk you around.’’, Motomo kept on talking and Abigail looked at him. He nodded again and got ready to climb up on Bruno. Motomo helped him as he did so.
After Abigail finally sat he held the reins tight and looked at Motomo, a rather fearful expression on his face.
‘’Here we go, I'll explain everything. Just hold the reins for now and make sure your feet are safely in the stirrups.’’
‘’O-okay.’’, Abigail whispered, gripping the reins even tighter. He made sure his feet were indeed in the stirrups like Motomo had told him.
‘’Now for the basics. Kick gently in the sides of him to start and slightly harder to trot but don't do that yet. Just do a walk to get used to things. Pull on the left hand side of the reins to go left and on the right to go right. Pull on both slightly harder than the turn to stop and slightly more gentle but still on both to slow down. Got it?’’
Abigail wanted to say he did get it, but that would be lying.
Motomo hadn't talked too fast, it was just that Abigail hadn't really paid attention to what the boy had been telling him.
He had been more busy with his own thoughts, still scared that he would fall off.
‘’Falling off means you hurt yourself. Hurting yourself means pain. Hurting yourself means hospital... I don't want to go there. I don't want to go to the hospital...’’, Abigail thought.
The thought immediately made him start panicking again. His breathing increased slightly and he gripped the reins even tighter as his view seemed to go slightly blurry.
His view danced in front of his eyes and it felt like he was about to lose his balance on the horse.
But he managed to keep his balance anyway.
He gave Motomo a nervous smile, pretending he was doing alright.
He tried to repeat what Motomo had explained him.
‘’Okay so right is right, left is left, pulling is making them stop... Kicking the sides is making them speed up... I think I got it...’’, Abigail said.
He looked down at Motomo, still feeling quite nervous and sick.
‘’I... I don't really feel too good and I'm still afraid I will fall off and have to go to the hospital but I think I will be fine. You can go ride Midnight if you want.’’, Abigail said. He was still scared, still afraid.
But he wanted Motomo to get a chance to ride as well. He didn't want Motomo to not to be able to enjoy his day. He didn't want the boy to help him all day.
Because he was not worth it.

Mentioned: The horses
Word Count: 536
Notes: Eh, sucks
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:55 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’Okay so right is right, left is left, pulling is making them stop... Kicking the sides is making them speed up... I think I got it...’’, Abigail asked, getting it spot on. Controlling the horse was luckily not too hard of a concept but Motomo wouldn't say it was easy because then he'd be lying. "Perfect!" He said, attempting to reassure Abigail. He wanted to hold his hand but remembered how uncomfortable that would make him so didn't bother. ‘’I... I don't really feel too good and I'm still afraid I will fall off and have to go to the hospital but I think I will be fine. You can go ride Midnight if you want.’’ He said to Motomo but he shook his head. "I won't feel happy riding Midnight until I know you're okay with things. You need to trust in your horse and they will trust in you." He replied with a smile: "Gently start him off when you're ready and I'll walk alongside, then make him circle me at your own pace and your own distance from me."

As Abigail started Bruno off Motomo loosened his grip on the long lead and let it slip through as he controlled it, he'd only let the control be up to Abigail unless something went extremely wrong then he'd help out or if Abigail wanted some help. As Abigail started circling Motomo he said: "If you want to you can try making a clicking sound on your hard pallette, the hard bit on the roof of your mouth, it makes them come to you when they are not being ridden and lets them know they are behaving." But Motomo didn't want him to focus on to many things at once.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail, Bruno, Midnight Word count: x Notes: So short...
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Perfect!’’, Motomo said after Abigail had managed to repeat his explanations.
Abigail smiled weakly at him. A true smile this time.
He was glad he had done at least something right, even though he felt terrible due to his nervousness and fear of falling and hurting himself.
‘’I won't feel happy riding Midnight until I know you're okay with things. You need to trust in your horse and they will trust in you.’’, Motomo explained after that and Abigail shrugged at his answer.
If the boy wanted to stay by his side and not ride as well, then Abigail guessed he couldn't do much more about it.
If that was what Motomo truly wanted, then Abigail guessed he could go ahead.
‘’Gently start him off when you're ready and I'll walk alongside, then make him circle me at your own pace and your own distance from me.’’, Motomo instructed and Abigail swallowed, afraid he would do the wrong things.
He tried his best to make the horse circle around Motomo, feeling himself become scared again. More and more. He shook his head, trying to calm down.
He could stop if he wanted to, right? He wasn't forced to take these lessons or to ride this horse, right? If it became too much and he wanted to quit, then he could, right?
He actually didn't feel safe on a horse's back at all. He was too scared to do this.
So why did he do it anyway?
Was it because Motomo loved it? Because he wanted to be able to do something the boy was able to do? Wanted he for Motomo to be proud of him?
He had never wanted such a thing before. Abigail had never really cared about what others thought of him, at least not that much. If he didn't want something, then he clearly stated he didn't want it. But this time he kept on going.
Did he want recognition?
As he let the horse circle around Motomo he concentrated very hard, doing his best to keep his balance and the pace steady, the circle like an actual circle. But it was hard.
‘’If you want to you can try making a clicking sound on your hard palette, the hard bit on the roof of your mouth, it makes them come to you when they are not being ridden and lets them know they are behaving.’’, Motomo said, his words caught Abigail completely off guard.
The sudden words had startled him slightly and Abigail looked up, pulled from his thoughts.
When he realized it had been Motomo speaking he took a deep breath and calmed his nerves, taking on a balanced position again. A steady one.
‘’O-okay, I will remember that.’’, he said, looking at the boy. ‘’Though I don't think that's needed right now since I'm already riding a horse, right?’’
it never hurt to ask questions, right?
Abigail had never ridden on a horse before, it was all new to him and he barely knew a thing.
He had so many questions, maybe way too many.
‘’Anything else I should learn? Am I doing alright? Do I need to do more things?’’, he kept on asking, hoping Motomo could give him some advice or a new task in case he did well.
But actually he also hoped Motomo would stop the horse and call Abigail down, because the boy was becoming quite unsure of what to do, exactly.
The horse moved so much, it made him feel so scared and nauseous. Abigail tried his best to ignore that feeling, but it was growing stronger.
Still, he didn't want to inform Motomo about it. He didn't want to appear weak.

Mentioned: x
Word Count: 615
Notes: Abby might vomit soon, murr
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:23 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’O-okay, I will remember that. Though I don't think that's needed right now since I'm already riding a horse, right?’’ Abigail said, talking a lot of sense. The noise was mostly used when on the ground but if you wanted it was to be used when mounted. Horse riding was quite complicated with some of it's intricacies. Not really something that can be learnt over night, either. Motomo then spoke in a kind way, to make Abigail feel better: "Correct, although if you wanted you can use it when mounted." Motomo could tell Abigail was not to happy with this, it was understandable anyway for someone who'd never ridden before. ‘’Anything else I should learn? Am I doing alright? Do I need to do more things?’’ Abigail asked him again, Motomo loved it when he asked questions, it showed he actually wanted to learn or was interested. "I think you've learnt a lot today. If you want to come down and stop for today that is fine by me. Then, if you want, we got food inside." Motomo replied. He could tell Abigail was uncomfortable and he didn't really want to be there, maybe he should do some bonding work with Bruno. Like grooming him or cleaning him out, feeding him. There were so many things Abigail could do if he wanted to come here again.

He made the clicking sound and Bruno slowed it down, beginning to go into a very slow walk, waiting for Abigail to instruct him.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Bruno Word count: 250 Notes: Momo wants happy Abby ^^
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Correct, although if you wanted you can use it when mounted.’’, Motomo explained and Abigail nodded, trying to remember it all.
Bruno was still circling around Motomo and actually Abigail had no idea how to stop the horse.
What if he forgot the things he needed to do? What if he caused an accident?
Again he felt nervous, more and more. He had to stop thinking about it, but for some reason he wasn't able to.
‘’I think you've learned a lot today. If you want to come down and stop for today that is fine by me. Then, if you want, we got food inside.’’, Motomo then said after Abigail had asked all those questions.
Abigail looked at the boy in confusion as he made clicking sound with his tongue and brought the horse to a stop slowly.
The horse now just stood there, completely still, like it was waiting for something.
Abigail had no idea what he should do now. He looked at Motomo with worry in his eyes.
‘’So... do I get off now? What do I do?’’, he asked.
He actually quite wanted to get off and hoped that was Motomo's intention for stopping the horse.
Still, he was too afraid to get off. He had gotten on but how was he supposed to get off without falling down?
His feet were still stuck in the stirrups and he was afraid that if he took one foot out he would lose his balance and fall off the horse.
‘’I... I guess I shall get off now. Food sounds nice...’’, Abigail mumbled as he carefully tried to get off of the horse's back.
Carefully and slowly he set his feet back on the ground. Once he was sure he stood back on the ground with both feet, safe and sound, he let out a sigh of relief.
He turned his head to look at Motomo, hiding his hands in his pockets.
‘’Sooo... food? And the horse goes back to where you got it from, I assume?’’
Abigail suddenly felt something on his head and realized he was still wearing the helmet.
He decided to let it on though, in case some things still needed to be done for which he needed it.

Word Count: 375
Notes: Sucks...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:32 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’So... do I get off now? What do I do? I... I guess I shall get off now. Food sounds nice...’’ Abigail said before slowly dismounting himself. Motomo was pleased with his progress, he'd done a lot more than most of his 'students' and they were usually older than him or more used to it. ‘’Sooo... food? And the horse goes back to where you got it from, I assume?’’ Abigail asked, sounding more bright again. Motomo liked it when he seemed to be all happy and joyful, it made him feel more happy with his surroundings and inside. Motomo liked Abigail for who he was though, even the hidden away boy he usually was, because in reality that was Motomo too. "Correct, we'll just put them in the stables and untack them then we can have food. I'd say you've earned the food more than I have so you go get your helmet off then go inside and eat. I'll finish up here." He said, giving Abigail a tap on the shoulder and as he walked by whispering something in his ear. Kind words that would hopefully make him feel better, kind words that were meant for only him to hear. "Well done."

Motomo took the reins of Bruno and flipped them over his head, walking him along. On the way Mottie grabbed Midnight's lead off the fence, "Another day girl, another day." He whispered to her before walking to the stables and tying them onto the loops. First, he removed Midnight's saddle. Pulling out the strap from below and lifting it off gently she stood there, content with what he was doing. Afterwards he took off the reins and put on something that looked similar but it was much softer, what they wear for everyday life. Then he put on the cloak they sometimes wear over the body and strapped it on gently before walking her into the stable and removing her lead. He checked the water, food and hay in her stable which wear already full. "Thanks Mum," He thought. She was always kind to him, a shame about his father. Motomo often wondered what happened to him, he'd never heard anything or seen anything to do with him for a long time but to him that was now the past, something of a distant memory. Motomo had no reason to say he ever had a father, something he wondered about Abigail.

Motomo walked out the stable, gently closing it behind him and started to untack Bruno. It was the same process but just on a smaller scale, he was a smaller horse. When he was finished he walked into the house where his Mum had prepared a whole sort of buffet for them, all sort of foods were laid out on the table. "Here you go darlings. Take what you want." She said, her voice was so sweet and kind and Motomo loved her to bits. She was his best friend and he was her's. "Thank you Mum, this is Abigail." He replied to her, not wanting to be rude. By now he didn't really care what Abigail thought of him, even though he was so self concious. Motomo just walked forward and gave his Mum a hug, in the process whispering something to her: "Can I talk about the past with him?" He had to ask, he wanted to talk to someone about it but he always asked first. But always the same answer came up: "Tell who you trust whatever you trust them with." Were her words and wise enough they were. Motomo trusted Abigail a lot so decided he'd tell him. After the short hug he walked over to where Abigail was standing and pulled out the chair, trying to be polite, and gestured his hand towards the chair as if to say 'sit down' in a kind way. After Abigail sat he walked towards the chair next to him and sat down, hoping he wouldn't mind sitting next to Motomo.

Addressed: Abigail, Midnight, Mum Mentioned: Abigail, Midnight, Bruno, father, Mum Word count: 668 Notes: Bigger post, Motomo is going to talk about his past over dinner.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Correct, we'll just put them in the stables and untack them then we can have food. I'd say you've earned the food more than I have so you go get your helmet off then go inside and eat. I'll finish up here.’’, Motomo said the boy went to the horse and took it along with him.
Abigail looked at him, taking off his helmet. He watched Motomo walk past him with the horse.
‘’Well done.’’, he said, but it was more like a whisper. After that he brought the horse to the stables.
Abigail felt a bit bad though. He didn't want to go inside yet to eat, without Motomo. It felt rude.
So he stood there for a bit, just watching the boy leave, before walking over to the spot where the helmets were, putting the one he had been wearing back on its place.
After that he looked around for Motomo but didn't see him yet. So he left towards the house.
However, once near the house he stopped in front of the door and just waited, turning around to look and wait for Motomo.
He was too scared to go in and start eating on his own. He didn't want to enter a strange house from a still rather strange family on his own. So he waited until Motomo came into his view again before moving into the house.
Abigail didn't really know where to go and he was pretty nervous and scared. He had no idea where the food was. Where which room was.
Hen Motomo entered the house and the boy went on to where Abigail thought the food was. So Abby followed him in silence.
They entered a room where indeed stood a table with food on it. A woman was putting the meal on the table; Abigail guessed it was Motomo's mother.
‘’Here you go darlings. Take what you want.’’
‘’Thank you Mum, this is Abigail.’’, Motomo said in response to his mother, mentioning Abigail.
Abigail blushed and looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact. He really felt so nervous and shy.
Still, she sounded like a very sweet and kind woman, so Abigail guessed it was alright to be here.
Abigail sat down somewhere without saying anything and Motomo sat down beside him.
Abigail looked up at Motomo's mother, forcing himself to. He smiled weakly as he blushed faintly.
‘’Um... thank you for the food, ma'am. It's nice to meet you...’’, Abigail mumbled, playing with his thumbs.
Soon he lowered his head, staring back down at the table. He really didn't know what else to say.
‘’I um... it's nice to be here...’’

Addressed: Motomo, Motomo's mother
Mentioned: The horses
Word Count: 441
Notes: Eh... This post is horrible
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:22 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo could only hope that Abigail wasn't to embarrassed and frightened of his mother, she was a nice person. As Motomo sat, looking at his food his mother just ignored it, he wasn't being ungrateful but just didn't want to eat right now. She knew pretty much everything, about the self harm, his homosexuality, everything. She understood completely. She didn't act the same way as everyone else with it, she was kind, a bit like Abigail was. Eventually someone stopped the silence, and to Motomo's surprise, it was Abigail. ‘’Um... thank you for the food, ma'am. It's nice to meet you...’’, He was so kind, so polite, Motomo knew his mother would like him. ‘’I um... it's nice to be here...’’ Abigail said again, he didn't sound as frightened as on the horses but nor did he sound how he did when he was happy. "It's fine, Abigail! You can call me Cheyenne, hey? It's a pleasure to have some company!" His mother said, she was so kind and caring. Motomo looked at his mother, trying to tell her what he was going to do. He was going to talk to Abigail about his father. "Sure is," He said putting his hand on Abigail's leg as he said it, trying to comfort him, although Motomo did have a slight thought it may have done the opposite. "So, Abigail, do you live far from here?" He asked first, to make some small talk before he actually went onto the bigger subject that could make some uncomfortable. After he got a response, Motomo continued on with his conversation. "I'm not really from around here. Well, we. We came from Canada and well I've not seen my dad in a while. He was pretty abusive and such so we left him, he's got my sister but he loves her to bits. Don't know how his 'business' is going to be honest.... We came here where my Aunt and Uncle used to live but they were moving away so we took the house and now we're settled in nicely..." He had finished, Motomo didn't want to tell the whole story because it wasn't that nice. Motomo hoped Abigail didn't feel uncomfortable but then realised his hand was still on Abigail's lap so gently slid it off to hand by the side of his chair.

As his hand hung there Motomo heard the loud bang of paws on the floor as his small Dachshund, Akubi, came dashing over to lick his hand. "Hello there, Akubi. Do you like dogs Abigail? If you don't I can ask him to leave us alone, it's fine. We do have a bigger one but she's outside with the rabbits." He asked, not wanting to scare Abigail off, that wouldn't be good.

Addressed: Akubi, Abigail and briefly his mother Mentioned: Akubi, Jette, father, mother, sister, rabbits Word count: 462 Notes: Yeah so let's see what happens next with Akubi coming in and all...
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:19 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’It's fine, Abigail! You can call me Cheyenne, hey? It's a pleasure to have some company!’’, Motomo's mother said and Abigail looked up at her, nodding his head for a moment only once.
After that he stared back at the table.
‘’Sure is.’’, he heard Motomo say but he didn't look up.
Until Motomo continued speaking to him.
‘’So, Abigail, do you live far from here?’’, he asked and Abigail looked up at him, shrugging.
He felt Motomo's hand on his leg and froze for a moment, blushing faintly.
Abigail turned his head, staring at the table again.
However, he soon forced himself to look back at the boy, pretending he didn't notice.
‘’Well, I live in the city. It's not that far away from school.’’, Abigail said, not really sure what else to add to that.
Luckily Motomo soon continued speaking, going on with the conversation.
‘’I'm not really from around here. Well, we. We came from Canada and well I've not seen my dad in a while. He was pretty abusive and such so we left him, he's got my sister but he loves her to bits. Don't know how his 'business' is going to be honest... We came here where my Aunt and Uncle used to live but they were moving away so we took the house and now we're settled in nicely...’’
Abigail looked at him and simply nodded, not sure what to say.
He had the feeling anything he would say would just plain upset Motomo or his mother, since his words were always meaningless and he often acted like he cared about nothing at all.
So he decided the best thing he could do right now was stay quiet and just nod, show he was listening and interested in the story, because he truly was.
Abigail just had a hard time showing his true feelings.
Suddenly this small dog came running into the room; a dachshund. It started licking Motomo's hand and the boy spoke to it.
‘’Hello there, Akubi. Do you like dogs Abigail? If you don't I can ask him to leave us alone, it's fine. We do have a bigger one but she's outside with the rabbits.’’
Abigail looked at Motomo in confusion before looking at the dog, blinking a few times.
Without showing any emotion he brought his hand down to the dog's eye level and watched as the little thing sniffed his hand.
After that Abigail pulled back his hand, looking at Motomo.
‘’I guess I do.’’, he said. ‘’I have a cat though, it was a stray cat before I took him in. His name is Jones.’’
After a moment of silence Abigail continued speaking.
‘’You said you have a big dog too? What kind of breed?’’, he asked, curious. ‘’I'm interested in big dog breeds.’’

Addressed: Motomo, Motomo's mother
Mentioned: Akubi
Word Count: 468
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’I guess I do. I have a cat though, it was a stray cat before I took him in. His name is Jones. You said you have a big dog too? What kind of breed? I'm interested in big dog breeds.’’ Abigail said, he seemed curious. Motomo liked that. "Rescue, eh? Our big dog is a rescue, she's a German Shepherd bicolour female. Loves the outdoors she does!" Motomo responded with a smile, today made him feel better than he had in a while. "I guess Akubi can stay then. Want to stroke him?" He asked with a smile on his face as the ginger fluffball licked his soft hands. The small dog on the floor started wagging his small tail more and more as he tried to reach Abigail's hand without jumping.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail, Akubi, Jette Word count: x Notes: So short and stuff but hope its okay.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Rescue, eh? Our big dog is a rescue, she's a German Shepherd bicolour female. Loves the outdoors she does!’’, Motomo said and Abigail nodded, a weak smile on his face.
‘’A German Shepherd, huh? Cool, I like big dogs.’’, he said in response to the boy, before looking down at the small Dachshund that was walking around the table and licking Motomo's hand.
‘’I guess Akubi can stay then. Want to stroke him?’’, Motomo asked.
Abigail saw that the dog started wagging its tail more and walked over to Abigail.
The dog stood there, his nose trying to touch his hand.
Abigail did not move at all and kept his hand where it was, no purpose.
He wanted to see if the dog really wanted to be petted by him.
Because not every animal seemed to like him, and he didn't like every animal, back.
However, Akubi, the dog, kept standing there, waiting to be petted. Still wagging its tail.
‘’You're sweet.’’, Abigail said to the dog and finally brought down his hand to pet the creature's head.
His hand was roughly licked and Abigail couldn't help but chuckle softly. He had never really chuckled before, only when he was around Lola and they were annoying their neighbors or doing whatever fun.
It felt weird to chuckle at this, though animals always made him chuckle.
It was just weird because this was a stranger dog, a dog owned by someone else.
Abigail could always maintain himself around animals that weren't his. This time it seemed to be different.
Abigail coughed and pulled back his hand, avoiding Motomo's gaze.
‘’Akubi is okay.’’, he said, though it was a lie; he actually really liked the dog. However, Abigail didn't really like showing how he really felt about things.
Because in fact, when he was home he would often talk to his cat, pet him and cuddle him and laugh with him. Because the cat made him laugh a lot.
Abigail felt ashamed about that. He didn't want Motomo to know about that.
Even though he had the feeling he could trust the boy with anything.
‘’Um, you want to talk about anything else...?’’, he asked Motomo, finally daring to look back up at him again, feeling nervous again.
He really didn't know what else to talk about.
His mind was blank.

Mentioned: Lola, Akubi, Jette (sort of)
Word Count: 389
Notes: Eeeeeh, could have been better...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:16 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’A German Shepherd, huh? Cool, I like big dogs.’’ Abigail said with a weak smile. Motomo felt better about this now, Abigail didn't mind dogs and was pretty tolerant by the looks of things. Akubi was obsessed with him and liked him, his horses were fine around him and his mother liked him. Abigail left his hand hanging and Akubi was just begging to be petted, he really wanted to be stroked, fussed and roughed up. Abigail finally stroked him to the small dog's relief and Abigail seemed to like him too. ‘’You're sweet.’’ He said as he stroked Akubi.
"He likes you," Motomo said. His mother had now got up and went upstairs, to leave the boys in peace she'd probably say if she wouldn't of been disturbing their conversation. Then Motomo heard a chuckle come from Abigail, he'd never heard him chuckle but there was nothing wrong with it. It was comforting, actually. Abigail then coughed, he was probably trying not to 'embarrass' himself in front of Motomo, not that he ever did.
‘’Akubi is okay.’’ Abigail then said. Motomo smiled at him in appreciation, it was nice to see him enjoy himself. ‘’Um, you want to talk about anything else...?’’, Abigail then asked.
"I don't really mind..." Motomo said. It was the truth pretty much because he didn't although there was something he wanted to say, something important. "You know, sometimes I talk to my pets. It's comforting for me." He said trying to set the mood, sort of. It was weird and slightly uncomfortable but it was the right time to talk about it. "You know, I'll never judge you. We're all special in one way or another, we all do different things. I lo-- like you for who you are, don't forget that, yeah?" Motomo said. He had to pause for a moment, he nearly said love. "That was close, if I'd of said love then it'd be really awkward... "

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Mum, Abigail, Akubi, pets Word count: 327 Notes: Well this was lame....
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’He likes you.’’, Motomo said and Abigail looked at him. However, he just shrugged.
‘’I don't really mind...’’, he said after that and Abigail nodded. He guessed they had not much to talk about.
Not even Motomo really knew what to talk about, it seemed.
‘’I guess we just can sit here in silence for hours... I mean, it would be awkward, but at least I wouldn't have to keep a conversation going...’’, Abigail thought, staring at the table he was sitting at.
‘’You know, sometimes I talk to my pets. It's comforting for me.’’, Motomo then said and Abigail looked up at him, smiling weakly. He did the same with his cat Jones, all the time.
However, he didn't say anything back, he just smiled. Only weakly.
Letting Motomo know he did the same thing, yet not actually admitting it.
‘’Guess I'm not the only one, after all. But still, talking to others about it makes me feel weird. Even if it's Motomo.’’, Abigail thought and he got rid of the thoughts, just wanting to forget about it.
‘’You know, I'll never judge you. We're all special in one way or another, we all do different things. I lo-- like you for who you are, don't forget that, yeah?’’, Motomo said, however, he cut himself off somewhere in the middle.
Abigail wasn't stupid; he knew exactly what Motomo had almost told him. He knew all about it.
‘’Same with you.’’, was all he said, adding: ‘’Though I find it hard to open my mind to others.’’
He gave Motomo an awkward smile. When he realized his smile was probably not what he wanted it to be, he looked back at the table. He played with his thumbs, feeling nervous again.
He didn't want to feel nervous, because then nausea would kick in.
And Abigail was terrified of becoming sick, even at least feeling sick.
‘’So um... the food is nice...’’, he mumbled, still staring at the table. He noticed Akubi walking somewhere behind him, but he didn't dare turning around and petting the dog.
He just felt too nervous and too sick to do so.
‘’Why do I always feel sick when I'm nervous or scared? It's so annoying...’’, Abigail thought, closing his eyes, wishing the feeling would just go away.
‘’I'm... sorry. I don't really feel so good...’’, Abigail whispered, deciding to be honest with Motomo.
He was terrible at showing his true feelings, at showing his opinion to others when it came to actual conversations and emotions. But since they both seemed to have a thing for each other he guessed he should at least try.
‘’Whenever I'm nervous or scared I feel sick. It's really a bad thing. Especially because I'm afraid of becoming sick, or feeling sick...’’

Word Count: 462
Notes: Abby just needs a hug, even though that probably will make him vomit all over the table. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:06 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’Same with you. Though I find it hard to open my mind to others.’’ Abigail said with a weak smile. Motomo knew that Abigail could tell the boy had almost said love but he didn't mention it, it was only to keep things from being awkward again, like before they kissed. Motomo hoped Abigial wasn't feeling nervous again, he didn't want him to, he wanted Abigail to feel safe around him; like he did around Abigail. Abigail started playing with his thumbs as he looked at the table, Motomo wanted to comfort him, hug him, but that would make things worse probably. Motomo knew he had to be careful around Abigail, he wasn't used to be sociable and probably not to this, neither was Motomo either; he'd never had a relationship nor did he think he ever would, Abigail was probably the closest thing to it. Ever.
‘’So um... the food is nice...’’ He suddenly said, startling Motomo slightly. Abigail continued in a whisper, obviously he was nervous from the way he acted but Motomo mentioned nothing, nothing at all. ‘’I'm... sorry. I don't really feel so good... ‘’Whenever I'm nervous or scared I feel sick. It's really a bad thing. Especially because I'm afraid of becoming sick, or feeling sick...’’
"It's okay Abigail, it really is. Nothing to be ashamed of, I promise." Motomo replied back in a comforting tone to the boy. He looked towards him, seeing the obvious nervousness in his eyes, Motomo just had to do it. He leaned forwards towards Abigail and pulled him close, wrapping his arms around his chest and body, giving him a hug in an attempt to comfort him. Once Motomo released his gentle grip he kissed Abigail quickly on the cheek with a slight blush and then took Abigail's hand in his before looking right up towards him. Motomo could only hope it helped.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: 314 Notes: Hehe, Motomo is just being all sweet really.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’It's okay Abigail, it really is. Nothing to be ashamed of, I promise.’’, Motomo said but Abigail shook his head. He looked away, back at the table.
Fiddling with his thumbs again he felt his face heat up.
Why this was even happening he had no clue, but it was a terrible experience.
Especially to him.
‘’No, it's not. I-’’, Abigail wanted to say something but was cut off by Motomo.
The boy leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Abigail, pulling him into a hug. With big eyes Abigail stared up at him. He was totally shocked.
The boy struggled slightly but eventually gave up and let Motomo hug him. Because it actually felt kind of nice. Even though his nerves were now shooting through the roof, metaphorically speaking.
He felt Motomo pull back and looked at him in utter confusion; Abigail began to feel sick again.
Even more sick than before.
Motomo leaned in again and this time kissed his cheek, causing Abigail to jolt in shock, startled by the sudden action.
Abigail gagged for a moment, not because he didn't like the kiss; he began to feel even more nervous, and nervousness made him feel sick. It was a nervous gag, a sick gag.
Abigail hadn't meant to gag in front of Motomo.
He was afraid now that the boy might stare at him frowning, or get mad at him.
Because this was the very first time Abigail ever felt afraid of what someone else might think of him.
He never cared, but now he did.
Abigail stared at the ground in shame, a blush all over his face. And it became worse when he felt Motomo grab his hand.
‘’I'm going to vomit... I'm going to vomit... I'm going to vomit... I don't want to... I don't want to vomit... I don't want to be sick... I'm scared...’’, Abigail thought as he tried to keep anything vomit-related inside.
He felt tears in his eyes and wiped them away, swallowing and taking a deep breath after.
Luckily the deep breath made him feel slightly better.
Taking another deep breath he eased the nausea even more and forced himself to look up at Motomo.
He forced a fake smile on his face and bit his lip for a second.
Abigail had never been this weak and vulnerable before around anyone, so this straight up was a new feeling. A feeling he had never experienced before.
It made him feel so scared.
‘’It's okay... I'm fine.’’, he lied.
Though, he did squeeze Motomo's hand softly. He was surprised about that action, as Abigail had been too nervous to even touch the boy in the first place. ‘’I'm not going to throw up, I swear. I really don't want to...’’

Word Count: 460
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:04 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Abigail gagged after Motomo kissed him, though he could tell it was not because of the kiss, most likely because he was nervous. Motomo just smiled at him so he, hopefully, won't feel so nervous. He didn't like seeing the boy this nervous, he didn't look himself - Abigail would open up too him at some point, hopefully - Motomo preferred that gentle, happy version; he was so sweet then, even though he was always sweet in his own way.
‘’It's okay... I'm fine.’’ Abigail said as he squeezed Motomo's hand. He didn't believe him but didn't say it, he didn't want to offend anyone. ‘’I'm not going to throw up, I swear. I really don't want to...’’

"Don't worry babe, you won't be sick. Just breath, yeah?" Motomo said, trying his best to comfort the boy. He smiled calmly at him - still holding his hand with Akubi spinning around in the background which game him an idea. "How about we see the animals? Stroke them? It releases 'feel-good' hormones so it might help?"

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Akubi, animals Word count: x Notes: Omg Motomo XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:50 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Don't worry babe, you won't be sick. Just breath, yeah?’’, Motomo said and Abigail looked at him on shock, eyes big.
‘’B-babe?’’, Abigail said, but it was more like a question.
He felt nervous again, he had no way to respond to this.
Realizing he was acting weird again Abigail coughed nervously and looked at the ground, to shy to look at Motomo.
‘’I'm sorry... I mean- Oh well.’’, Abigail mumbled, cutting himself off. He had no idea how to respond to Motomo anymore.
He guessed it was best to keep himself quiet for now.
They still held hands and it felt quite good, but Abigail was unsure still, nonetheless.
‘’How about we see the animals? Stroke them? It releases 'feel-good' hormones so it might help?’’, Motomo then said and Abigail looked up at him in confusion.
But he soon nodded his head, agreeing with the boy. Even though Motomo had made it sound a bit awkward, it did sound like a good plan to do.
‘’O-okay.’’, he said, forcing a weak smile on his face. ‘’I would like to see that German Shepherd anyway. And maybe I can become friends with any of the horses. Because their size still scares me a bit...’’
He was honest this time, actually honest. Abigail had never really shared his fears with anyone.
But it felt good nonetheless. It made him feel a lot better.
Maybe he should just open up to Motomo instead of constantly hiding every little feeling.
It seemed like Motomo would never judge him for anything, anyway. The boy was way too kind for that.
Way too sweet.
‘’Yeah, let's go out to the animals and pet them.’’, Abigail said after a bit of thinking. He actually was even a bit excited about it.
He had the feeling he didn't have to hide in his shell anymore. He and Motomo shared a lot of the same interests, it was like he had found a second Lola.
Only better than Lola, being a bit harsh in thinking.
Abigail pulled his hand away from Motomo and got to his feet, looking at the boy with a weak smile.
He really felt like he should say this. This what was there in the back of his mind.
Even though he was quite antisocial, so it was hard for him to say this, he forced himself to speak, calling it out to the boy.
It came out as a hoarse whisper though, but it was the truth.
‘’I um... I wanted to say... I... eeeh... I'm glad I've met you, Motomo...’’, he whispered, feeling his face heat up again. He nervously looked away, glancing at the ground, rubbing the back of his head like he normally did when he was nervous. ‘’I... I really mean it...’’
He sighed and shook his head to himself, chuckling at his own actions and words. ‘’And you should be surprised I tell you this. And be sure to remember, for I probably won't say it again...’’, he said after say, chuckling nervously, trying to joke around.

Mentioned: Lola
Word Count: Awww, Abigail is finally opening up a bit. He's adorable.
Notes: 509
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:19 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’B-babe?’’ Abigail said in a questioning voice and Motomo blushed at him. He didn't really mean to say that at all, it was an accident really. Although, Motomo thought he shouldn't say anything back, it'd make things worse at this point in time.
‘’I would like to see that German Shepherd anyway. And maybe I can become friends with any of the horses. Because their size still scares me a bit...’’ Abigail said and Motomo nodded. He could understand the reasons behind him being afraid of the horses, they were kind of large. If only he still had that Shetland pony, it would be so much easier. Bruno was probably the smallest of all the horses if you ignored the one foal; the problem with seeing the foal is you need their mommy too and the foal's mother was quite large. Jette was a good place to start, they'd go there first.
"Yeah, lets go start with Jette." Motomo said before Abigail spoke again, looking pretty excited now.
’Yeah, let's go out to the animals and pet them.’’ Abigail said still looking excited. He stood up and let Motomo's hand slip through his leaving a nice feel in his hands. Motomo tapped his hands on his lap gently and pushed up off his chair to stand next to Abigail. ‘’I um... I wanted to say... I... eeeh... I'm glad I've met you, Motomo... And you should be surprised I tell you this. And be sure to remember, for I probably won't say it again...’’

Abigail was bring so sweet now, although Motomo felt the same way. He was so glad he met Abigail; the only time he'd been so happy to meet someone was when he met his Uncle, he welcomed him here - this exact house - for a place to stay, a new beginning. Motomo didn't know what to make of his emotions at this point in time as he chuckled along with Abigail, he felt as though he could almost feel Abigail hugging him again but this time it was like they were so close, not just one for comfort. But it was just how he felt, not reality even though Motomo hoped it would happen.
"I'm glad I met you too. Don't worry I'll remember that forever haha~" Motomo said with a chuckle and a slight bite of his lip. He didn't know what to make of this feeling at all, he felt so safe with Abigail around, like nothing could hurt him at all.
"He's so sweet and cute." He thought as they began walking toward the door. This time they went past the one to the paddock with the horses to the next, there was a white fence surrounding a large, secure grass compound with rabbit hutches in. The gate was still closed which was a relief. Most of the rabbits had gone through their hutch to the other side of the fence, into their other compound where they had freeroam of an area depending on how many were in that hutch. Akubi had followed them and he started running around after Jette for a moment before asking to go outside the gate, which Motomo walked over to and opened, beckoning Abigail through.

After the boy went through Motomo sent Jette through and went through herself. They were now in a large field that had another door leading to it, one which was open for the dogs to go in and out of, and there was a fence connecting it to the horse field. Motomo looked at Abigail for an expression of some sort, no matter what it was he would accept it for he was beautiful just how he was.
"My Aunt and Uncle had a lot of land and we got to keep it all, perfect for the animals, right?" He said before calmly calling Jette over and pulling his hands upward towards his chest, which she reacted to by sitting obediently in front of him. He then looked towards Abigial and said patiently, "tell her anything and she'll do it. Sit, come, here, heel, stay, wait, down, hold, steady, close - she understands them all. Here means come to your side as does heel."

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail, pets, Jette, Akubi, horses, Aunt, Uncle, mother Word count: 704 Notes: Sorry for late replt ~
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I'm glad I met you too. Don't worry I'll remember that forever haha~’’, Motomo said as the two had gotten to their feet and were ready to go out.
Abigail looked away, giving him a short nod with his head.
There was a blush on his face as he turned it away from the older boy.
‘’Yeah, lets go start with Jette.’’, Motomo then said, talking about the big dog out there.
Abigail looked back at him and nodded, following the boy out of the house and into the 'garden', the big fields.
‘’My Aunt and Uncle had a lot of land and we got to keep it all, perfect for the animals, right?’’, Motomo said and Abigail nodded again, looking at the fields around him. It indeed was a very big house and place.
Maybe a bit too big for Abigail.
The two went through a fence and once Abigail was on the other side he saw the big German Shepherd dog; Jette.
Abigail looked at Motomo as the boy called the dog over, and Abigail listened to him as he was addressed.
‘’Tell her anything and she'll do it. Sit, come, here, heel, stay, wait, down, hold, steady, close - she understands them all. Here means come to your side as does heel.’’, Motomo said and Abigail nodded again, for the third time.
He didn't have much else to say. He didn't know what he should say.
So instead he looked at the dog called Jette and stared at the creature for a bit.
‘’Sit.’’, Abigail said and the dog sat, as Abigail had wanted her to. He pet the dog's head as to praise it and then looked at Motomo.
‘’Why do you actually use heel, as it's the same as here? Isn't it useless for a dog to know two commands for the same action?’’, Abigail asked, quite curious.
Because he knew of dogs that knew different commands for the same actions because those different commands were in different languages, as one of those dogs he knew of had a French and English owner.
But as Jette belonged to an English family, he didn't understand why. Unless he was missing an important detail, which he hoped Motomo could answer from him.

Mentioned: Jette
Word Count: 375
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:10 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"Sit." Abigail said and Jette followed his command perfectly. She sat on the spot, not even looking at Motomo to check if it was okay, she knew it was fine, Motomo could tell. ‘’Why do you actually use heel, as it's the same as here? Isn't it useless for a dog to know two commands for the same action?’’
Motomo smiled at the boy, this was a question asked often. The answer was actually quite complicated yet simple, it was short yet quite hard to understand. He could tell that the boy should understand him, it wasn't beyond Abigail as he was a bright lad.
"Well if you say here then its sort of less 'right now' than heel  is. Heel is more harsh and full on." He replied. Jette looked up at Motomo get she didn't take her focus off of Abigail, her ears were pinpointed towards him, even as she was petted. The female certainly knew who was controlling her at the moment, she turned her gaze back to Abigail.

Motomo turned and saw Midnight not far off in the distance, he made a click obviously aimed at the Friesian. The black horse trotted towards them and slowed as she got closer once Motomo lifted his hand toward her.
"Midnight's coming." Motomo said and touched Abigail's shoulder gently. Then an idea popped into his head and he looked excited as he walked over to the female. She still had her face strap on, so did all the other horses when they were out. He gently took the strap and stroked her head before jumping right onto her back. She had no saddle nor reins but he trusted her and Motomo was an experienced rider. Before Motomo had a chance to address Abigail and tell him what he was doing Akubi ran out into the field. Motomo knew what he wanted to just spoke to him calmly. "Come on then."

Motomo knew he wanted to come with the boy, it was obvious. He always did, that's always what he did. All the time when Motomo rode bare back Akubi was there, usually when he rode normally he was there. Just as Motomo was about to !leave he remembered that he needed to tell Abigail where he was going, that's what he was going to do before Akubi came over.
"I'm just off to go get Bruno, so you can maybe try bond?" He said sweetly, hoping it was the right thing to do. He gently kicked Midnight in the sides and touched the right hand side of her neck with a bit of force and she turned to the right quickly before trotting off.

Motomo quickly found Bruno eating apples from the trough and he clicked calmly toward him, the piebald horse walked over to him and stood on the opposite side to which Akubi was on, knowing he'd be there. Some of the other horses from in the distance looked over but didn't really come because they knew they were not being aimed at with Motomo's click. The horses walked back towards Abigail slowly and before they arrived Motomo dismounted and took hold of both their straps so he could walk them and Akubi ran ahead over towards Abigail and started licking the back of his leg.

Addressed: Akubi, Abigail Mentioned: Midnight, Bruno, horses, Jette, Akubi, Abigail Word count: 550 Notes: Yay, posty post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accommodations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations Empty

Back to top Go down

Accommodations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox