Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accommodations

Go down 
+4
Motomo
Abigail
Mikazaru
Headmaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard
Grade: Freshman

Accommodations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:20 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Well if you say here then its sort of less 'right now' than heel is. Heel is more harsh and full on.’’, Motomo explained and Abigail nodded. He understood.
‘’Okay. So heel is for when you need the dog with you right away in case you need their help with something, I assume? Is it also used to call the dog when they've misbehaved themselves?’’, Abigail asked. He actually asked pretty much, but that was Abigail for you when he was curious or sharing information about a subject he knew a lot about, or which just interested him a lot.
He heard Motomo make a clicking sound and turned his head to see it was meant for the black horse called Midnight.
The animals came their way.
‘’Midnight's coming.’’, Motomo said and Abigail nodded, as to show he realized.
He didn't say anything, though, as he had no idea what to say to the boy now.
And the big horse made him feel quite nervous, especially when the animal was this close to him.
He watched as Motomo sat on the horse's back without it having a saddle on, and the older boy called out for his dog Akubi who had followed them out and now stood near the horse. The dog looked quite excited.
‘’Come on then.’’, Motomo said and the dog followed him. ‘’I'm just off to go get Bruno, so you can maybe try bond?’’
Abigail looked at Motomo and nodded his head, hiding his hands in his pockets as he stood and watched the boy leave on the horse's back. He was riding without a saddle still.
‘’Show off.’’, Abigail thought, though it wasn't exactly what he had wanted to think.
He guessed he was just jealous of Motomo that he wasn't afraid of such big animals and knew how to ride them even without saddle. Abigail knew for sure he was never going to be able to do the same, how much he would even practice.
How hard the boy would even try.
He sighed and turned back around, looking around him at the fields that surrounded the house.
It was a nice sunny day. Even though Abigail preferred darkness and didn't care much about the sunlight, he kind of liked the warm feeling on his skin.
It was better than the freezing cold.
At least he didn't need to wear a coat today. After all it was summer and a warm day.
He felt something against his leg and turned his head to see it was Akubi licking the back of his leg. Or to be more exact, the back of Abigail's pants.
Abigail turned around to fully face the dog before kneeling down and petting his head, smiling weakly at the dog.
‘’Yeah yeah, you're a good boy.’’, he said. However, the smile faded from his face and he stood back up, staring down at the dog as it wagged its tail and looked up at him. ‘’Though, don't get too used to me talking to you like this. I talk to animals all the time, but you're someone else's dog.’’
Noticing Motomo was there he looked up, feeling a bit stupid. A faint blush appeared on his face and he looked away for a few seconds. ‘’Oh hey, didn't see you...’’, he muttered, looking back up to see both Midnight and Bruno standing there near Motomo.
Abigail shifted his feet nervously, staring up at the horses. He wasn't sure what to do right now.
‘’Okay so... I just pet him?’’, he asked, looking at Motomo.
After all Motomo had spoken of Abigail bonding with the horses, especially with Bruno. So Abigail guessed that only meant petting and talking to the animal.

Addressed: Motomo, Akubi
Mentioned: Midnight, Bruno
Word Count: 619
Notes: Long useless post, wow. Sorry for the wait. I just didn't feel like posting for a while.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:39 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’Okay. So heel is for when you need the dog with you right away in case you need their help with something, I assume? Is it also used to call the dog when they've misbehaved themselves?’’ Abigail asked seeming to be fill of curiosity on the subject. He was quite knowledgeable really but didn't realise it, Motomo would show him he knew one day, one day the boy would learn how intelligent he really was.
"Both are correct, you're truly wise in this subject." He said in an attempt to reassure the boy and give him more confidence. He didn't really know how to give pep talks so tried his best but in the process began to look stupid and ridiculous.

"Yeah yeah, you're a good boy.’’ Abigail said as he began to pet the small dog that stood there waiting to be petted. ‘’Though, don't get too used to me talking to you like this. I talk to animals all the time, but you're someone else's dog.’’
Motomo just ignored that, he didn't mind Abigail saying that to his dog for he knew that the boy was socially awkward and didn't really know how to deal with social situations.
‘’Oh hey, didn't see you... Okay so... I just pet him?’’ Abigail asked and Motomo nodded before actually responding. He could tell he was nervous.
"Yep, just pet and talk to him." He said before walking backwards with Midnight and moving her away from the situation to give him more space with Bruno, he put her into the smaller area where the stables were for now so he could get her later on. He waited for Abigail to begin petting him.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Bruno, Akubi, Midnight Word count: x Notes: Really short, crap post. Sorry it's so lame.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Both are correct, you're truly wise in this subject.’’ Motomo said and Abigail shrugged, looking away.
‘’I'm not that wise. I mean, I don't want to be arrogant.’’ he said in response.
He watched as Motomo left on horse back and stood there waiting until after petting Akubi, he saw Motomo and the two horses come his way.
He pretended he didn't feel awkward after talking to the dog called Akubi, even though he sure felt that way. He hadn't seen Motomo coming and felt quite stupid now.
‘’Yep, just pet and talk to him.’’ Motomo said after Abigail had asked about the horses.
Abigail nodded and looked at the horse called Bruno. He kept staring, not really sure what to do now.
Yes, he had to pet the horse. However, he lifted his hand but it didn't come further than in front of his own face.
He forced himself to touch the creature's head, carefully.
He had learned to pet with the back of his hand first them slowly turn his hand to pet with the palm of his hand. Because horses could sometimes grow scared or start panicking because they thought their face was being grabbed.
‘’Soft.’’ was all Abigail said before turning his head to face Motomo. He still felt rather nervous being around such a big animal, but he was slowly getting used to it.
‘’I think I can handle this.’’ he said, looking back at the horse.
Then he realized he had been here for quite some time now. He wondered if his parents were worried about him.
He actually couldn't care less, but he knew his room might be in danger if he stayed away from home for too long.
‘’Do you know what time it is?’’ he asked the boy, waiting for a response.

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: His parents, the animals
Word Count: 301
Notes: Sucky post, just have been way too busy with school...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’I'm not that wise. I mean, I don't want to be arrogant.’’ Abigail said and Motomo just smiled, he didn't really know what to do or say, it was just weird for him to be silent though. He managed a nod, nothing else he could do really. It wasn't like him to be silent for that long at all, he needed to speak but couldn't, Abigail made him feel different for some reason.
‘’I think I can handle this.’’ Abigail said, breaking him from his thoughts. He was glad the boy said that, it made him feel better after this morning but it still was weird having such a silent day, not like him at all.
"I'm glad you can, Abigail! He likes you, you know." He responded with a smile and a gesture towards Bruno. The horse was neighing softly and holding his ears in a relaxed position, he was so happy for Abigail, especially for bonding with the horse so quickly.

‘’Do you know what time it is?’’ Abigail said suddenly, completely changing the tone for a moment. Motomo got out his phone and checked the time, it was getting pretty late now.
"Seven pm. If you need to go home I can walk you there." He said with a smile on his face. The sophomore slipped his hand back into his pocket, putting his phone back and pulling out a ripped piece of paper with his phone number on, he always kept one for emergencies. "My number, text or call anytime." He said before handing the paper to him.
As he placed the paper in his hand he took a step closer to Abigail, they were now face to face, just like in the corridor. He didn't want this to be awkward but it already was going to be, but he felt the need to do it.
"If you are going to leave... Please remember I love you." He said before leaning forward and kissing Abigail right on the lips again. He gently wrapped his arms around Abigail's waist as he did so. The kiss lasted a while and Motomo enjoyed it again, he did of course hope Abigail didn't feel weird about it, but he liked it. As he pulled away from the kiss he kept his hands around Abigail's waist and began to blush, he didn't really know how Abigail felt yet, he really did hope it was not bad. "I--I'm sorry... I--" He mumbled as he held there, looking right into Abigail's eyes.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Bruno Word count: x Notes: OMG MOTOMO? I've been busy with school too, so sorry for late reply.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:58 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Seven pm. If you need to go home I can walk you there.’’ Motomo said and Abigail started at the ground as he kept on petting Bruno. He seemed to be deep in thought.
‘’It's late.’’ he simply answered, looking up at Motomo and taking a few steps back, away from the horse.
‘’I should go home. My parents must be worried.’’
he wasn't worried about his parents being worried; he was worried they might have destroyed his room with pink paint and fluffy rainbow animal plushies like unicorns or butterflies.
The thought made a shiver run down Abigail's spine.
‘’My number, text or call anytime.’’ Motomo said as he handed over a small piece of paper. Abigail looked at it to see it were indeed numbers.
It was a phone number.
He glanced up at the boy with a confused expression, wondering why Motomo had this thing in his pocket.
‘’Thanks.’’ Abigail said as he put the piece of paper in his pocket.
Motomo was close, too close.
‘’I would give you mine but I have no piece of paper to write on, nor a pen.’’
‘’If you are going to leave... Please remember I love you.’’ Motomo then said and Abigail shot his head at the boy, a startled look in his eyes.
Motomo leaned forward to kiss Abigail on the lips and he wrapped his arms around Abigail's waist.
In response Abigail started with big eyes, completely unsure what to do right now.
He closed his eyes in response after a few seconds, trying to like it just as much, and to push away that scared and rather awkward feeling.
After a while Motomo pulled away from the kiss and Abigail just stared at him, not blinking at all. He didn't say a word.
‘’I--I'm sorry... I--’’ Motomo apologized but Abigail shrugged, as if it didn't matter. As if it was nothing to worry about.
‘’It's okay.’’ he said, but he quickly added to it, ‘’I have to go now.’’
He pulled away from Motomo and gave the boy a sad stare, yet with a weak smile.
It was all kinds of feelings mixed in one, and Abigail just didn't understand anymore. He didn't know which feeling to choose over which.
‘’I... I guess I will see you at school tomorrow? And the days after? Okay good.’’ Abigail said, not waiting for a response from Motomo.
He didn't give the boy a chance to speak, but it was a good thing he wanted to see him again the next day, and the days after.
It wasn't that he didn't feel the same, he just needed time to get used to the feeling and open up more to Motomo.
He had already opened up quite a lot, but it wasn't enough to fall in love with someone and trust that person with your life.
Because Abigail could be open, but he was only completely open with those he could really trust. Trust with everything.
But that would take time, as trusting someone completely would make Abigail a totally different person. Like the quiet emotionless boy had never existed.
‘’I... I love you too. See you at school.’’ he forced out, before waving at Motomo and turning around, walking off as fast as he possibly could, without making it look like he wanted to run away.
He had a lot of things on his mind. He needed to go home and think about it, sleep for a bit.

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: His parents
Word Count: 581
Notes: Catch up post in time for the time skip! My friend texted me, forcing me to post.
And awww, Abby still has issues. Don't worry, he will open up more.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Time skip going on! It's now Friday morning!
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:12 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

His alarm clock went off at 7am. Mikazaru turned it off and got out of bed. Dashing out of his room and over to the bathroom he decided to get a quick shower before getting dressed and heading down to the kitchen. After he was done showering he brushed his teeth and went down the stairs with his school bag and in his school uniform.
He didn't have to worry about making too much noise early in the morning, as his father got up at 6am for work most of the time, and his mother was used to getting up in the morning, early. She would always get up at 6am just like her husband and start cleaning the house. And around 12pm she would be done with everything and head to town to do some groceries or just for shopping, or she would end up going to town with friends.
Mikazaru entered the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs, smiling at his mother who had already made him some pancakes for breakfast. His mother smiled back at him, patting his head and messing up his hair.
‘’I'm glad to see you're happy again. That boy wasn't worth it, anyway.’’, she said and she winked at Mikazaru. In response Mikazaru felt a sting in his chest, but only for a moment. He looked at his breakfast and sighed. ‘’I guess you're right. At least I've made some new friends, though. I guess that's more important...’’, he muttered. As soon as his father stepped into the kitchen to enjoy his own breakfast Mikazaru fell silent. Only his mother knew about his preference for boys. His father had one time met his past girlfriend, but that was the only lover of Mikazaru he had ever met. Mikazaru felt ashamed about his sexuality, and that's why he preferred not to tell his father about it. The only person he trusted enough was his mother.
He and his father greeted each other and ate their breakfast, but as Mikazaru stared at his plate, all he could think about was Shun. Monday Shun had promised him they would meet up together the next day during lunch. But Tuesday Mikazaru had not seen a single sign of Shun. The boy had been gone elsewhere that whole day. And the one time he saw Shun, he was holding hands with this girl. Not only made that Mikazaru feel very bad, he also was confused as to why Shun was with that girl. He thought he had had a strong connection with that other boy. Hikaru, if Mikazaru remembered his name correctly. But he hadn't seen the two together for so long, it was as if they were trying to avoid each other.

‘’Are you feeling all right, Mika? You seem a little bit too much in thought lately.’’, his mother asked and Mikazaru looked up, shrugging at her and smiling. ‘’Are you sure?’’, she asked again, a worried look in her eyes.
‘’Yeah, just homework and school stuff. I bet the first tests will start soon and I'm already studying to make sure I can pass them.’’, Mikazaru said and his mother looked confused at him, asking him ''already?''. She didn't really want to believe the test story Mikazaru told her, even though it was sort of true. Because the tests would come around the third week of school again. At least, around the third week of school most teachers would tell their students to start preparing themselves for tests and even their final exams already. And Mikazaru was in his final year, so he sure had to study a lot for each subject he had; he really wanted to pass his exams and be able to study. But his biggest concern was just finishing high school in general.
Mikazaru finished his breakfast and got to his feet, grabbing his school bag and kissing his mother's cheek before hugging his father and his little brother Yoshimu. ‘’Thanks for breakfast, mom. I'm off to school. Oh and give Katja a kiss from me, too~’’, he said cheerfully, trying to get himself focused on the fun subjects he would have at school today, like English and Biography. After mentioning his baby sister Katja he left the kitchen and went out of the house, grabbing his bike and cycling to school. He didn't want to be late.

Addressed: His parents Mentioned: His brother Yoshimu and his baby sister Katja, Shun, Hikaru, Haya Word Count: 730 Notes: Woop, long post about nothing. To the school grounds~
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:00 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

The boy had been up a hour already, he'd fed the dogs, got dressed, fed his Guinea pig and packed his bag after all his revision last night. He was ready for the day but he couldn't, he just sat there staring out his window with Akubi sitting on his bed under his arm and licking him, Jette sat there on the floor just staring at him; she knew something was wrong, just like Akubi did. He needed to take Stripe outside but he couldn't move, not right now, he couldn't stop thinking about Abigial.
"Are you ready, Motomo?" His mother said as she walked in the room watching him carefully. She knew just as well as anyone here something was wrong, anyone who knew him would, she always understood and Motomo knew he could tell her anything, after all she was all he had left. "You know you can tell me anything, Momo. Have you cut in a while?" She said to him as she sat down next to him and touched his arm. Akubi didn't move and neither did Motomo, he didn't even know what to do right now, he felt so weird inside and had no clue what was going on.
"N-no, Mum. I've not cut but it's just I can't stop thinking about Monday, with Abigail. It was so nice and stuff, he's a really nice guy. I just don't know what people at school will think, we kissed three times as well." He said, leaning on her shoulder but still fixing his gaze on the window. He slipped his phone out of his pocket and checked the time, seeing it said 7am, then he put it back in and started to stand up whilst saying: "I've really got to do the horses now, see you downstairs, Mum. Thanks for everything, love you."

He stood up and Akubi jumped off the bed, dashing down the stairs and closely followed by Jette and Motomo holding Stripe and his background sitting gently on his shoulder. As he got into the kitchen he slung his backpack onto his chair before walking out and placing the black and white guinea pig in his outdoor run. Then he walked through the gate, closely followed by Jette and Akubi who followed him even as he jumped over the fence before stopping right by the helmet shed.

Motomo checked the rota on the side of the stables to see who was due a brush on Friday morning, it was Midnight and another one of the horses, a dappled grey one this time. He let all the others out and gently tied Midnight and the other horse up on the hooks outside the stables, grabbing a brush he began to groom both of them. After doing so he unhooked them and removed the leads before letting them run free in the two large fields they had for them, Akubi stuck right by Motomo's side but Jette chased after Midnight and began to play with her in the field.

As he got back inside Akubi sat by him silently, watching him, waiting for him to do anything. Motomo didn't want his breakfast but didn't want to feel that his mother wasted her time making him some nice breakfast that sort of looked appetising.
[u]"It's alright, you know. You don't have to eat it, just at least eat a little so you don't pass out."[/i] She said with a slight chuckle as she walked down the stairs. He nodded at her and ate a spoon full of breakfast before standing up at putting his index finger up at Akubi, trying to tell him not to come with him. He was going to school now.
"See you later, Mum. I'll text you in my first break." He said whilst swinging his bag onto his shoulder and walking towards the front door. Opening it gently he slipped out before closing it again and waving goodbye from the drive, Jette dashed up to the fence and panted closely followed by the large black horse, Midnight. Having all those animals to wave you goodbye in the morning was nice. Sometimes it made him wish he hadn't brought the knife he always had in his pocket with him, he might need it but usually he didn't. It was just in case he needed to feel better.

Addressed: Mum Mentioned: Mum, Akubi, Jette, Midnight, horses, Stripe, Abigail Word count: 725 Notes: Finally got around to posting.
To the School Grounds
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:01 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola awoke in her bed just before 7am. She turned off her alarm clock even before it could go off to annoy her.
Getting up she went to dress herself quite slowly.
Even though she was fully awake, she felt no need to rush.
It was not even 7am yet, she didn't have to hurry that much.
After getting dressed she went over to the bathroom to brush her teeth, and after that decided to go downstairs for breakfast.
Like always here parents were still sleep and so she made her own breakfast, shoving it down her throat as she read some library books at the kitchen table.
Some where books for school, others were just books for fun. She had borrowed them from the library the Monday they went on a tour through school, for the most of it. The Monday Abigail decided to shit on her and go elsewhere with a person she did not know at all.
Another boy.
He didn't even tell her who that boy was. It really annoyed Lola.
She hated that boy, even though she did not know him. She hated Abigail. Probably because she was jealous.
Because her own flesh and blood cousin and best friend had ignored and avoided her on the first day of school.
It could make her blood boil.
But today was Friday and she had to be a little bit more respectful, she guessed.
Abigail had asked her to walk to school together today, and she saw no reason to refuse.
After finishing her breakfast she put away her books, grabbed her school bag and went out by foot. Abigail lived in the next street, not too far away. It was like they were siblings, living in different houses, with different parents.
Lola always did see her cousin as her brother. Her little brother.
Maybe she just wanted to protect him. Maybe that was the reason why she hated that boy that took her Abby from her.
Upon reaching Abigail's house she rung the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door. Waiting for her cousin to come out.
She hadn't really seen him much over the past few days. Mostly she had been sitting on her own during lunch, as there was no one to talk to. But she guessed that today she could spend some more time with Abigail; they had to if they wanted to stay friends. Close family.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Motomo, Abigail, her parents
Word Count: 405
Notes: I haven't posted with this girl in so long...
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

7am and Abigail was already ready with everything. He sat on his bed, fully dressed and his teeth brushed, he had already even had breakfast.
He was watching some cartoon on his TV while he waited for Lola to arrive.
His phone was clenched in his hand, firmly.
Why? Because he wanted to text Motomo and ask how the boy was doing. Or he wanted to wait for a text message from the boy himself.
Though, he was quite socially awkward, so in the end all he did was held the phone and watch TV, not really bothering to send anything to anyone.
So he watched some more TV in silence, in his dark black painted room. Even most of the furniture was black, the walls were repainted and gave that terrible smell of paint.
His parents had done it.
While he had been spending time with Motomo that Monday, his parents had decided to paint his room pink again, like they always tried to do when he was gone.
He had been mad at Lola for not keeping an eyed on his room like she had promised. He had been spending hours getting the room back to its original state, the way he liked it.
He didn't want his parents to make him a girl. He didn't want to be a girl.
His name, his pink room, he hated it.
That's why his room always got painted black by him, like a dark black hole that sucked in every little star or planet; he wanted to be a boy so badly, so being a boy and trying to stay that way it took terrible forms in his room and clothing.
Black, everything was black. His clothes, his room, his furniture, even his underwear.
The door bell rang and without thinking Abigail turned off his TV before getting to his feet and grabbing his school bag.
He went down the stairs quietly so he wouldn't wake his parents and opened the front door, seeing Lola was standing there on the doorstep.
‘’Good morning.’’ he simply said, even though he didn't feel all that good.
He did see Lola again, though, and he was going to see Motomo today, but he still felt nervous.
Because he liked Motomo.
Because he was afraid Lola would grow angry with him and leave him to rot.
She was like that; she had done it before with others. Abigail knew.
‘’Are you ready to go to school?’’ he asked her as he stepped out of the door and closed it behind him, walking past Lola down the steps and heading towards school.
He didn't wait for an answer from her. He just walked without looking back at her, without waiting for her.

Addressed: Lola
Mentioned: Motomo, his parents
Word Count: 457
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:35 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

Sakura rolled onto his side, sighing softly in his sleep as he murmured something. He had a bad habit of talking in his sleep, mostly not really talking about anything that could be heard but sometimes he would say the weirdest things.
Someone knocked on his door, waking him and causing him to jump into the air for a few seconds before he fell to the floor. Sakura groaned and sat up, rubbing his head and sleep covered orbs as he looked to the door. It opened to revel a small girl, around the age of four years who giggled and popped her head in.
“Sakuwa, mama said you get up now.”
The boy couldn't help but chuckle at the girls words, the tone she used and the hand she placed on her hip. She looked at him in confusion for a bit before giggling softly. Sakura rolled onto his knees, lowering his body to the ground and raisng his butt into the air.
“I'm gonna get the Pidge.” He murmured under his breath gaining a giggle from the girl as she took a few steps back. Without warning he screamed at her, laughing as he rushed after her. She took off quickly, harely able to run since she was in a fit of giggles.
Before the girl could head down the stairs Sakura grabbed her up, spinning her in the air before cuddling her tight and tickling her. He heard his mom yell something, catching the words school and late. Quickly popping his sister to the ground he rushed down the stairs, jumped the last few and heading striaght into the bathroom.
He showered and dressed himself in a flash, washing hte last of his shampoo and soap off when his mom come in all of the sudden. “Hey! Cut that out!” He yelled over the soind of water, receviing quite the answer from his mom.
“I don't know what your so worried about. I had to clean the thing when you were little so it's not like I don't know what you look like.”
Sakura covered himself until she left, blushing lightly from her words and really not liking how she just walked in. He turned off the water and exited the bath, grabbing up a towel and rushing out of the bathroom. He ran up the stairs, takign them two at a time until he reached the top.
Once he pulled on his shoes, having dressed really fast, he looked over at his phone and grinned. Grabbing it up he quickly looked up a number, starting a text message to someone and hoping they answered straight away.
“Hey Mika~ Sup? Sorry if i get to school late just woke up XD
Anyway did you wanna met up before school in the hall?
Sakura”

He nodded as he read it over, making sure everything was spelled right before hitting send. Once that was taken care of he grabbed up his backpack and rushed out the door. Popping down the stairs he almost ran into his little sister who was waiting at the bottom for him.
“Here~ I gots you some foods cuz I knowed you get hungy.”
Sakura took the bag of cereal the girl held up to him, messing up her hair and winking at her before heading out the front door. “Leaving mom see yeah later!” He heard her say something but didn't understand what it was she said since the door shut.
Outside he grabbed up hsi bike, tkaing off the lock and kicking up the stand before jumping on it. He pulled up the the road, looking around and waiting for a few cars to drive pass before heading out at full speed. He was late but he like to get places a bit earily so he had time to think and breath before heading into hell.

Addressed: Mika
Mentioned: Mother, Sister
Word Count: ~
Notes: Yeah kinda rushed but eh... .3.

Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:45 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Good morning’’ Abigail said as he opened the door.
The bot just walked down the steps without taking another look at Lola and walked off.
Lola gave him a confused look, then it turned into an angry one.
‘’’Are you ready to go to school?’’ Abigail asked as he walked down the road.
‘’What's your problem, Abby?’’ Lola asked him, furious.
She started running and caught up to her cousin, grabbing his shoulder and forcing him to turn around look at her.
‘’You act so weird lately, ever since you met that boy called Motomo. It feels like you're avoiding me most of the time.’’ Lola complained, pushing Abigail along so that they would still be able to get t school in time, but they also could still hold their conversation.
‘’Who exactly is that boy? Are you friends? Do you like to talk to him more than you like to talk to me? And why?’’

Addressed: Abigail
Mentioned: Motomo
Word Count: 156
Notes: Quick catch up post... After Abby's post they are off to school
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’’What's your problem, Abby?’’ Lola suddenly asked and after a few seconds Abigail could feel a hand on his shoulder, spinning him around.
He looked at the girl, an annoyed look on his face.
‘’I have no problem! I just... I-’’ Abigail wanted to say something, but Lola cut him off right there.
‘’You act so weird lately, ever since you met that boy called Motomo. It feels like you're avoiding me most of the time.’’ she said and Abigail sighed, rubbing his eyes with his index finger and thumb.
Lola forced him to keep on walking as they spoke, so they wouldn't get late for school
‘’Who exactly is that boy? Are you friends? Do you like to talk to him more than you like to talk to me? And why?’’ she kept on asking him and Abigail groaned. He shook his shoulder to get rid of her hand.
Then he turned around and faced her with anger.
‘’You don't understand anything. You probably wouldn't understand even if I told you what was going on.’’ he said to her.
Even though Lola had told him she would always understand him, he knew for sure she would not this time. No this time, with this situation he was in.
‘’Let me explain...’’ Abigail began before adding, ‘’To me Motomo is more than a friend... You are my family and my best friend, nothing can ever change that, okay? But the reason why I just don't talk much to you anymore is because I'm not sure what to do; I like that boy. I actually like like him. I really like him but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I know he likes me too, but...’’
Abigail fell silent and sighed before rubbing the back of his head. He felt quite stupid for telling Lola all of this, but since she seemed to have the wrong idea he needed to clear some things up, which meant telling her the truth.
‘’Let's just forget about it and go to school. I don't want to get late for class...’’ Abigail mumbled, before walking on, guessing Lola would follow him silence like she normally would do.

Addressed: Lola
Mentioned: Motomo
Word Count: 364
Notes: To the school grounds
Back to top Go down
Zane
Student
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Zane rolled over in his bed and yawned as he sat up in nothing but his boxers it had been a rough nite after the cafe. He'd waited there watching the two girls Cheza and Haya as they had talked to two other guys he had made a note of the boys faces in case he decided to play some of his own games with them later. But then after he had caught some words passed between them and the girls and had watched them go. He realized it wasn’t the boys fault the girls were just collectors of hearts who tore love apart or so said the song.
He had then left the cafe and walked back to his car which he got in and fastened his seat belt man was he a little pissed now he shouldn’t have been nice to that Haya girl and bought those drinks. Sure she had talked about seeing and paying him back later with whatever. But after witnessing Haya and her friend talking and leaving with those boy's he doubted it.
Zane stood up and walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of pants from one of the open drawers and pulled them on along with a red T-shirt. He better get to school if he wanted to be there before second class and lunch. He hadn’t meant to sleep in but that was part of the affects of alcohol. Sure he wasn’t supposed to be drinking at his age but then his dad had let him start having shot glasses on occasion when he was 13.
Zane then head out the door and got in his car his pistol was in the side of the door next him if he needed it for he knew he couldn't bring it or any weapon in the school besides himself of course. He started the car and got moving driving through the streets to the school no the way he couldn't help but find another song to play. He'd become somewhat of an addict for having music that suited his mood or thoughts when he had them. The song he ended up with on the radio was Linkin Park's. Which he sang with as he passed under what was nearly a red light.
“I'm tired of being what you want me to be. Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface. I don't know what you're expecting of me. Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes. Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow. Every step that I take is another mistake to you. Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow. I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. Become so tired, so much more aware. By becoming this all I want to do. Is be more like me and be less like you.”
This made him think of his past all he'd ever been was Tom Gales son his path laid before him to follow but now with his parents gone he could start forging his own path in life free of the burdens most had. “I will be all I can be for I am all I am and none can see through me or hold me back anymore.”

Addressed: No one
Mentioned: His parents
Notes: I know I was last in the cafe but moderator Roki said I could post here instead to catch up with everyone. Also to the school.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:55 pm

"Speech"
"Thoughts"
"Other's speech"

Rocco rolled in his bed as the minutes ticked by, he didn't have a lesson until the last period before the second break so he was going to have a lie in, but today he overran his lie-in and it was now 10am. His alarm clock had went off already but he put it on snooze, he didn't want to get up today. Finally, now that it was 10am, his aunt came in to wake him, shouting at him in her normal, kind tone.
"Come on you lazy git, it's 10am." She said as she walked in his room, seeing how messy it was. "When you get home you have a job to do, I think you know what it is. First you're coming with us for dinner, though."
That was all she needed to say for Rocco to jump up out of bed, it was 10am and he needed to hurry. As he leaped out of his bed he hugged his aunt and then closed the door with a smile, rushing around doing everything as quickly as possible. He threw on his clothes and brushed his hair, realising he needed a bath tonight. Then he dashed out of his room and down the stairs to where his bag was and grabbed it before hurrying to the kitchen and grabbing some cereal quickly.
"Thanks for waking me, Maria." He said as he began to stuff his cereal into his mouth. Sometimes he found calling his aunt by her name, not because that wasn't normal but because he lived with her, he never really had a mum and sometimes just wanted to call her mum, but he couldn't. Rocco actually wondered where his uncle was, he was usually out in the garden doing ge gardening but he couldn't see him. "Where's Mark?"
"Upstairs, he's still asleep." She said before sitting on the seat next to Rocco and smiling whilst playing with his hair. "Behave and have fun, okay? Come home as quick as you can so we can go out for dinner. Now off you go, Rocco." She then said as Rocco finished.

He nodded and then stood up, leaving everything on the tablet as he grabbed his bag and phone of the desk, hurrying out the door and closing it behind him. He then grabbed his bike and began to peddle off to school, not really rushing as he didn't need to be there.

Addressed: Aunt Mentioned: Uncle, Aunt Word Count: x Notes: Finally posted as him, don't really know if it's good.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Sakura bit his lip, averting his gaze from Mika's and trying his best to act normal. Really he was cursing under his breath and in his thoughts at what he just unfolded. He hadn't wanted to kiss Mika and had wanted to help him out with Shun.
He felt his face flushing badly and he murmured what he should do to the other student's though he probably would never do it. He was a coward so he never really did anything like that, for fear of what others might think of him and of getting hurt.
As he exited the hall and pushed open the school's front door he let out a sign and closed his eyes. 'I need to help him out... Probably should say sorry again as well for what happened...' He opened his orbs after letting his thoughts trail off and held the door open till Mika had passed though, heading forward afterwards.

~~~~~~

Once Sakura had reached his house he smiled weakly at Mika, stopping just outside the front door. "So sorry if it's a bit messy. Oh and sorry for earlier again..."
With that he turned and unlocked the door, motioning for Mika to follow. He pulled off his shoes, placing them off to the side, leaving his socks on. He padded thought the halls, waving for Mika to follow. Normally he would have taken the boy's hand and lead him but he wasn't sure if that was a good idea right now.
He stopped in the kitchen, turning around a bit before finding what he was looking for. The teen padded over to the counter, grabbing a pan and a box he set to work.
"You can just leave your stuff on the table and take a seat. I'm gonna make some Mac and Cheese so we will have something to eat while we study..." He let his voice trail off as he stopped moving around and stared down at what he was doing.
"I promise to help you out with him, Mika. If you want it that is. I'm also sorry for what happened at school and if you want to forget it ever happened I am find with it."
He then looked up at the boy, a sad smile crossing his face as he nodded his head.
"Because I like to think of you as a pretty good school friend. And even if your my only one right now I want to help you anyway I can~"
With that being said he turned back to the food he was making, pouring in the noodles and water quickly before turning the stove top on.

Add; Mika
Men; Shun
Notes; He's hiding shiz -3-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accommodations   Accommodations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accommodations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox