Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Train~ and bus station

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Train~ and bus station Empty
PostSubject: Train~ and bus station   Train~ and bus station EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Train~ and bus station 5eeblv

Train~ and bus station S4cars

Gotta go to school but have no bike or your own car to get there? That's a pity, you better should have brought your bike, that's much cheaper~

Item:Price:
Bus ticket
(each)
20 coins
Train ticket
(each)
20 coins
Taxi
(each)
20 coins

- Please make sure that you have the actual amount of coins for the item you want.
- Show how many coins you have, then subtract the price of your item, so we can easily see how many coins we need to take away (Ex. 50 - 30 = 20). The form for the shop can be found below the rules.
- Don't beg for an item if you don't have the right amount of coins, and don't post anything that could count as begging. (for example; Oooooh, I wish I could get that item! *winkwinkwink*)

- This is an actual roleplay area, so you just post here in-roleplay. You will have to pay your coins for the item once your character pays for the items in-roleplay.

Form;

Username:
Item:
Price item:
Your coins:
Your coins - the price:
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Zane
Student
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Train~ and bus station   Train~ and bus station EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Zane sat in his red/black mustang outside the train station watching the passengers board the train soon it's doors would close and the fun could begin with it still being daytime there were no street races to be had. 'But they'll be some later tonight if I feel like heading out then. Or maybe I'll just look and study for those seemingly pointless test that everyone worries about.'
Zane then heard the train whistle go off sounding that the train was leaving at the same time he turned the starter over and held the car in neutral and began revving waiting for the train to make it’s move. There was a railroad crossing about a mile down from here and Zane's goal was to make it across before the train passed it.
Zane reached over then and turned on the radio sing with the song which was one of his favorites.
(“I never feared death or dieing. I only feared never trying. I am whatever I am only god can judge me now. One shot everything rides tonight. Even if I got three strikes I’m gonna go for this moment we own it.”)
At that moment the train started moving after giving it about sixty seconds to get moving Zane threw the car into first and not long after into second picking up speed with each second that passed. This was what he liked the thrill of danger the wind rushing by him through his hair and the adrenaline pumping through his veins life was short so best to live it like it was your last. As he cranked it into third while swerving to the right to avoid another car who's driver lit in with words Zane never heard as he flew past now moving into forth gear neck and neck with the train now and only half a mile to go to the crossing. “Come on baby you got this we have raced faster opponents.”
This was true but that was with more road, time and not letting them have a head start if he crashed head on into the train he had only his stupid pride to blame but he was fully aware of this throwing the car now into fifth and singing again. (“I'm not to be played with because it could dangerous see these people I ride with this moment we own it.”)
flinging the car into sixth both of them giving it all they had to make the crossing less then a quarter mile from there. As he pulled ahead the train's driver took notice of him watching him with caution thinking Zane might pull some dumb stunt and he couldn't be more right. As Zane pulled away from train  \eyes on the flashing light of the crossing with it's bars down letting all no to stop. But Zane didn't but floored it instead as he then turned sharply right the back end of the car swerving to from the sudden movement. Zane fought to bring it around without losing to much speed as he drove straight at the lowed bars now breaking through as the train near.
The engineer moved to throw the break but knew he wouldn't make it in time as the train moved on and hit the car scraping it's bumper. Breathing a sigh the engineer then went back to his job cussing all the while about how dumb kids were these days.
Meanwhile Zane smiled as he drove on now head to the towns cafe while dropping back down to the legal speed limit so not to get picked up after his moment of insanity back there. He needed a drink after all that and with anything alcoholic out of the question a nice coffee would do fine to cerebrate his victory. They were ready once more to take the streets of this town after dark one race at a time.

Addressed: no one
Mentioned: no one
Note: to the Town Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Train~ and bus station   Train~ and bus station EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:06 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru fell against a stone wall, the one just up from the train's station door. He held his hand up to his chest, his breathes coming out in short painful bursts. Sadly he remebered to late that he forgot his inhailer not that he would use it anyway, he didn't ever want to go back to the school or anywhere he had ever been to.
Slowly he opened his closed orbs, staring up at the sky as tears flodded down his face still. 'Why..? Why was I so stupid..? Why did I try to change Takeru over something as stupid as love?' He thought to himself quickly, shaking his head as he fell to the ground. “God it hurts and burns so bad... I hate it... Hate myself... So fucking weak...”
Suddenly he heard voices and looked up, panicking as he didn't want anyoen to see him like this. Even though he was a young adult almost and looked the part he knew they wouldn't leave him alone if they saw he was cryign and alone.
He rushed into where the spare train was kept, one just for emorgenceys he was guessing, quickly ducking behind some boxes as he stared at the ground. He pulled out his phone and turned it on, takign it out of sleep mode as he scanned through his texts.
“I don't even have any pictures... or texts... or anything...” He closed his orbs and covered his face, sliding to the ground again. “He doesn't love me... He tried to force himself too... Just to make me feel better and... And all because i'm a sick person.”
Hikaru sniffled as he rasied his head, resting it on his arms as he hugged his knees close. “Grandpa was right... There is no place for people like me in this world... I cheated on him trying to get him back but in the end it was never real... nothing was...”
Just then he heard a train a ways off, blinking as he turned towards the tracks. Slowly he got a idea, started toward the rails. He suddenly knew what he wanted to do, what he could do to end it all. All his pain. All his suffering. All his selfishness towards Shun.
The boy stopped and stared straight down, slowly following the tracks all the way down till he saw what he was looking for. A train. He stared with dead orbs at the train, gripping his phone in his hand as his gaze shifted to it. Silently he popped it on, beginning to type up a text to Shun.
“Shun... I'm sorry for hurting you... sorry fortrying to force you to be something your not... Sorry for making you think you had to be with only me... Sorry for... for making a huge mess after you said you didn't want to and being a baby about it... Oh and sorry for being... being so weak all the time... But I wanted to let you know also... I love you and I only want what's the very best for you... Apearntly ist not with me tho so... So this I guess this is goodbye... Thanks for the only good memories I ever had and don't cry when I'm gone... I want you to be happy... Always...
Your Best Friend Hikaru”

Once he was done texting he tossed the phone to the side, hearing it clatter to the floor as he turned his attention to the train growing forever closer. Hikaru quickly jumped down into the railings and tracks, walking the very middle. Just as the train was reaching the station he heard the breaks scream in a attempt to stop before hitting him.
He smiled warmly, shaking his head at the driver before raising his arms up and out to the sides. He then closed his orbs and waited for death to take him.

Addressed: ~
Mentioned: Shun, Grandfather, Haya (kinda)
Word Count: ~
Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Train~ and bus station   Train~ and bus station EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:23 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru stood very still, his arms held out to the sides as he waited for the train to hit him and take him away. Finally he had reached the point in his life he had never reached before. The point where he no longer wanted to go back. To anyone or anything. No longer wanted to live with everything.
'Come on. Take me. I have nothing here but pain and suffering anyway...' He though to himself, slowly opening his orbs to the sky, dropping his gaze to the train as he cut his orbs. 'No more nightmares... no more horrible memories... no more hurting Takeru...' He stared dead faced it grow closer and closer, able to feel the heat from the engine already.
Suddenly without warning he heard a noise off to the side. Buzzing of some kinda, like the sound his phone always made when it was on vibrate mode. Suddenly a ringtone stared up, telling the boy he had a message. He cut his orbs at the phone, seeing it a ways off away from the tracks. The screeen lit up and Hikaru saw the name 'Takeru' Flash before it went black.
“T-Takeru?” He murmured in confusion, lowing his arms and turning to face the side of the tracks. “B-but...” He let his vocie trail off, unsure what to say or think or do at this point. He had never exspected Shun to answer back, figuring the boy was much to buzy to even read his message.
A ear spliting horn sounded off almost next to Hikaru's ears. The boy yelped and turned towards the train, seeing it almost right on top of him now. He panicked and took off running, scrambling up the tracks as he barely managed to get out of the way in time.
The boy rolled onto his back, resting his arm on over hsi orbs as he took several shaky breaths. Why had he moved? Why had he jumped out of the way? Quickly his orbs flew open once he remebered his phone had gone off. He sat up and looked around frankticly, spotting the phone next to his foot. He clicked it on and unlocked it, quickly clicking on the message Shun had sent.
“Hikaru, why are you saying this...? It's not goodbye, we can still work things out... I'm sorry we ended up like this, it's all my fault... Hikaru please don't do anything stupid... you're my best friend but you're also more than that. I love you Hikaru, I don't want anything to happen to you... I realy love you and I'm sorry for ever cheating on you, I was afraid, I was ashamed of myself and Haya came out of nowhere and I realized I had missed her but... but I love you more, I really do...  Please, please don't hurt yourself, please come back to me... I love you a lot, okay?
Kisses from Shun”

Hikaru blinked at his screen and felt tears fill his orbs. He hadn't thought Shun would answer, hadn't thought the boy would take the time to read the text and asnwer back like this. Tears flooded down his cheeks, trailing down his face and dropping onto his shirt and the screen.
He curled into a ball ont he ground, his sobs growing from soft to quite loud. His arms and whole body shook as he covered his face with his arms, shaking his head slowly. “Oh Takeru... D-Damn it...” He whimpered softly, almost unable to be heard. He blinked at his phone, looking at it through watery orbs before he clicked a few buttons.
Hikaru then placed the phone to his ear, hiccuping badly and taking short shaky breath. He knew he needed to get his inhailer soon, feeling a attack coming on but he didn't care right now. He needed to talk to Shun. Once the boy picked up he sat there in silence for a few moments before speaking softly, n a tiny whisper.
“T-Takeru..?” He bit his lip, his tears flood down his face still very quickly before he shook his head. He closed hier orbs and sobbed into the phone, wiping his orbs with his arms as he stuttered. “I-I'm so sorry... I-I'm s-sorry Takeru... I... I d-didn't mean t-to... I j-just...” He struggled to speak,finding it hard to say what he wanted.
Finally he gripped the phone tightly and forced out the words, almost screaming thought he didn't know he was. “I'm sorry Takeru! I didn't mean to interupe you and I know you really like that other girl and I'm sorry I'm so disgusting and I didn't mean to try and kill myself with a train it just all happened so fast and I didn't know you love me back and I don't know if you still do but like! I... I love you so much and... and I dunno what I would do if I ever lost you...”
He swallowed and blinked open his orbs, his body shaking badly still. “I love you too... so very much... and I dunno how to stop it... I'm so sorry about Czech and Haya but... but I only want you... forever...”

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Grandfather, Haya, Czech
Word Count: ~
Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Train~ and bus station   Train~ and bus station EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train~ and bus station   Train~ and bus station Empty

Back to top Go down

Train~ and bus station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox