Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's library

Go down 
+13
Mosi
Massak
Lola
Motomo
Yuki
Sakura
Roki
Mikazaru
Mikayla
Deya
Abigail
Hinami
Headmaster
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Student
Sakura

The school's library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

A very pale skined and quiet teenage boy walked thru the library, his hair trailing out behind him loosely in the air. He stopped walking very slowly and closed his eyes, letting out a quiet breath before shading his head.
He leaned forward and looked around the corner of one of the many bookcases, popping only his eye and half of his head around.
As he was checking out the aisle of books he saw a few kids standing near the enteance of the library. Had they just come in?
'None of them like they've been here before... Are they all new like me?' The boy thought to himself. He shivered at the thought of meeting new people, possibly more that would end up hating him, but he needed to go past them.
With the desk right behind the group there was really no way around them to it. He swallowed, putting on a forced face, before stepping out from behind the bookcase and walking down the aisle.
He took very slow but confadent steps, speeding up as he walked. He was hoping to move past them without having to speak to any of them.
'Just want to check my books out and go, just want to check my books out and go.' He repeated to himself, hugging the books closer to his chest.
As he exited the aisle he looked at his feet and tried to avoid eye contact with any of them. Because of this he ended up swerving to the side a bit and smacked into the side someone.
He yelped and jumped back, dropping his books as he did. Swallowing he closed his eyes and tilted his head up. He waited a few seconds before opening his eyes and looking into the eyes of a boy, almost his age if he wasn't.
"I-I... I'm so sorry I was just trying to get to the desk and I didn't see you and I hope your okay and um... I'll just shut up now..." He whispered, blushing a bit before reaching down to gather his books that were now everwhere.

Addressed: Mika
Mentioned: Other Kids
Word Count: ~
Notes: Yay first post as my persona~ Yeah I babble a lot when I'm nervous or scared. -.-"

Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:25 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Trahern didn't know who to go and talk to, the only person who wasn't already in a conversation was the girl with the snake. He looked around a bit more and saw another girl reading a book and another listening to music. So many people to meet, he had no idea. "I like art, go to the sketching one. She also has a snake, you can start a conversation with that..." He thought. Tru went over to the girl on the floor, walked around in front of her and sat on his knees right in front of her. He smiled at her briefly before looking at the snake with a smile, he loved snakes. "Hey there," he said to her in a soft tone, "I see you have a snake, I have three. I have two corn snakes and a piebald boa. I see you have a rare breed ball python, a sterling right? I know my snakes." He said, looking right at her and gesturing to her snake afterwards. He looked at her with a slightly devious smile. "I'm guessing you like art, huh? I do too, both sketching and theatre." He said, Tru was still smiling at her, he didn't know what else to do really. Trahern then stopped smiling and looked down for a moment at her sketch, it was a nicely done jaw. "Nicely done." He said, looking back up at her. He had a neutral expression now, he didn't want to look like a weirdo did he?

Trahern reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Look," he said, softly. He opened the gallery and found a picture of his Female corn snake, Maize and turned the screen to her. "That is Maize, my female corn snake..." He said, giving her a few seconds to look before turning the screen back to face him. The next image was of another corn snake but of his Male, Milky. It was an image of him wrapped around Trahern's arm, held in front of him. In the image you could see Trahern's abdomen, not that it mattered at all. "And my male, Milky. Bad name, I know." He said with a chuckle. After giving her another few seconds to look he pulled it back only to browse for a photo of his Piebald Boa, Niko. He was a long guy, 6 feet, the image showed him wrapped around Tru's arm in front of him again in the same way and position. "This is Niko, he's 6 feet long. Like them?" He asked drawing back the phone after a while. He slipped it back into his pocket and looked back at her before speaking with a chuckle, "Oh and, my name's Trahern but you can call me Tru."

Addressed: Deya Mentioned: All in room (briefly), Lola, Nikaru Word count: x Notes: From the hallway, just trying to move on the rp a bit I guess.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:53 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Well... It can really depend on your horse. When you start out learning the basics isn't that hard as long as you have someone with experience teaching you and a well trained horse. Some people can get it quickly, others not so quickly. How is your coordination? If you have good coordination then generally you're fine, but even without that people can become great horse riders. If you wanted... I could take you to my house and you could try with me on Bruno, he is really laid back and perfect for someone who has never ridden before and I'm very experienced in riding. I wouldn't mind teaching you!’’
Abigail nodded at Motomo's words.
Him and riding, he actually wondered how that would go.
He probably would mess up at first, but maybe he would be able to learn the skills after all.
‘’And don't worry, if you want any help with anything if you do decide to come then I can help. I promise. I'd be right alongside you on Midnight.’’, Motomo spoke again and once again Abigail nodded.
He looked at the boy, his hands hidden in his pockets.
‘’Yeah, sounds like a plan. I can try.’’, he responded, trying to smile. He was forcing one, but it didn't go that well.
He probably looked extremely awkward.
‘’When do you want to start teaching me to ride?’’, he asked Motomo. ‘’I don't have much else to do all day.’’
‘’Instead of protecting my room from my parents, in case they want to paint it pink again...’’, he thought to himself after hiss words, feeling a bit worried they might be making plans again now that he was going to school again.

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: His parents
Word Count: 283
Notes: Sorry for lame post, school too busy...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:39 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’Yeah, sounds like a plan. I can try.’’ Asked Abigail. Motomo smiled, he was now excited and could see Abigail attempting a weak smile, too. ‘’When do you want to start teaching me to ride?’’ Abigail said, causing Motomo to think. "Today is pretty good for me, actually..." Abigail then broke Motomo from his thoughts, ‘’I don't have much else to do all day.’’

Motomo was happy, maybe he could come today? Mottie had only been away from home for a little while but it was just down the road and well he was free to visit any time. "Uhh... How about today? I mean, it's a good day for me and we can have a longer session because of no homework. Then I recommend regular weekend lessons if you wish to continue..." Motomo responded, with a soft smile and a hint of joy in his words.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Short and lame, school is getting to me...
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail waited for Motomo's response as he stood there, hands in his pockets.
It was the only way he felt comfortable standing around.
Having his arms crossed made him feel just as uncomfortable as just leaving his arms hanging at his sides.
‘’Uhh... How about today? I mean, it's a good day for me and we can have a longer session because of no homework. Then I recommend regular weekend lessons if you wish to continue...’’
Abigail looked at Motomo, forcing a smile.
‘’Yeah, sure...’’, he said. Though, his mind wondered back to his black painted room.
And his parents who might paint it pink again while he was gone.
Because they wanted a daughter, nothing more, nothing less. And Abigail's black room scared them. They found it dark and evil.
Abigail felt at home there. But only in that room.
‘’I can maybe text Lola to ask her to go to my house and keep an eye on my room... Normally I would not stay away from home for too long, but today is different.’’, he thought and he searched in his pocket for his phone.
He took it out and started texting Lola, to ask her that favor, hoping she would go.
Because he wanted to spend some time with Motomo. Mottie.
‘’What am I thinking?’’
He put his phone away and looked at Motomo, hiding both his hands in his pockets again, once more.
‘’Okay, I texted my cousin I'm going.’’, he said, before adding: ‘’So you wanna go now? Or should we return to the group for the tour? Well, sort of tour.’’

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: Lola, his parents
Word Count: 267
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:34 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’Yeah, sure...’’ Abigail said, pleasing Motomo. He didn't know what to say so just rubbed the back of his neck before Abigail pulled out his phone and started texting someone. Mottie didn't mind at all, it was fine for him, as long as Abigail didn't mind doing it in front of Motomo. ‘’Okay, I texted my cousin I'm going. So you wanna go now? Or should we return to the group for the tour? Well, sort of tour.’’ Abigail asked. Motomo wanted to go now, they'd get longer before it started to get dark... "How about now? I mean the tour isn't much of a tour any more, plus we'd get more time." Motomo said, remembering he should text his mum. "Give me a minute, just telling my mum we're coming." Motomo smiled as he pulled his phone out and swiftly texted his Mum: 'Hey Mum, bringing a new friend over for riding now. See you in a bit, hope you're okay xx' It read. He looked back up and spoke to Abigail, "Okay, done. Ready?" He asked.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail, His mother Word count: x Notes: Ugh, school is so annoying...
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’How about now? I mean the tour isn't much of a tour any more, plus we'd get more time.’’, Motomo asked and Abigail shrugged in response.
‘’I guess so.’’, he said, though he didn't really care about what they were going to do. He didn't mind either way.
It was Motomo's call.
His decision.
‘’Give me a minute, just telling my mum we're coming.’’, the boy spoke again and Abigail nodded.
With his hands in his pockets he looked around him as he waited for Motomo to finish his text to his mother. He looked around the whole time as if the text message was a secret, only allowed to Motomo's eyes.
‘’Okay, done. Ready?’’, Motomo spoke again after a moment and Abigail looked at him, nodding.
‘’Sure.’’, he responded, before adding: ‘’Actually we should go back to the tour since we are both new. But I guess not every new person goes on a tour through school the first day, so we can just skip today and head over to your house for those riding lessons, I guess.’’
He turned his head to stare at the library's entrance, soon after glancing back at Motomo, only for a moment. His eyes quickly fell back to the ground, where he normally looked.
It had become a habit over the years.
‘’I will go tell that Mika person we're going, quickly. Wait here, I will be right back.’’, Abigail said before walking into the library, hands still in his pockets.
He walked quick and long strides; a little bit faster and he would be running.
But he was not.
He found Mika and this boy with long blond hair, who was picking up books from the ground. They probably had bumped into each other.
Abigail rolled his eyes. Then he walked over.
‘’Excuse me. I'm interrupting for a moment.’’, he began, not giving them much time to respond as he continued, addressing Mikazaru.
‘’Motomo and I are going to skip this tour. We are going to his house. To see his horses. Just letting you know. Have a good day.’’, he added with a wave from his hand and turned back around to head back to Motomo.
On his way he came across his cousin Lola, and waved at her as well. ‘’Read my text message.’’, was all he said, before leaving the library.
Once out in the hallway again he waved at Motomo to get the boy's attention. Walking up to the boy he stopped not too far away from him.
Still, there was some distance in between them as Abigail still felt kind of nervous and uncomfortable being to so close to others. Even to this boy, still.
‘’Okay, we're ready to go, lead the way.’’, Abigail said.
Did he feel excited? He had never really been excited about something before.

Addressed: Motomo, Mikazaru, Lola
Mentioned: Sakura
Word Count: 471
Notes: To the horsies~
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola was just sitting there reading that book, pretending everyone else was gone. She often pretended to be alone.
Sometimes she looked up to see if Abigail had come back, but he was nowhere to be seen.
‘’Normally he doesn't spend so much time with a person. The only person he likes to spend time with is me, because we're so alike. What is he doing?’’, Lola thought as she wondered about where Abigail had gone off to. ‘’Either he was dragged somewhere else by that boy, literally, or he really likes spending time with that person. Did he make a new friend?’’
She sighed and closed her book, laying it back in its spot, where she had gotten it from.
She watched the senior guy called Mikazaru talk to the two younger boys. Lola didn't now their names yet.
And it was not like she was eager to learn their names.
Her eyes fell on a girl who was standing there lonely, listening to music. She had these headphones on.
‘’I wish I had headphones like that, then I could always look occupied, wherever I am. I love books, but I cannot read them all day or people will think I'm a crazy nerd. Maybe I am.’’
Just as Lola was about to grab another book she noticed Abigail walking back into the library.
He was without that other boy.
And he walked pretty fast.
He never walked that fast. Like he was in a hurry and about to go somewhere.
Like he was excited. Lola knew Abigail had never been excited before. She had never seen him act like this.
This was new to her.
He spoke to Mikazaru about something before heading back out quickly.
But before he headed out their eyes met, and Abigail told her something.
‘’Read my text message.’’, was all he said before leaving the area. Lola blinked in confusion before grabbing her phone from her pocket.
She hadn't realized he had called her.
Lola indeed had one message, from Abigail. It told her he was going somewhere with this other person, and he asked her if she wanted to keep an eye on his room at his home while he was gone, just so his parents wouldn't try to paint it pink again.
But it didn't say much more. It didn't say where he was going, and who this person was. And what he was about to do at that one place he was going to.
Lola sighed and put away her phone, shaking her head. She looked at the library's door before deciding to walk over to Mikazaru and that other boy, the one who was picking up his books from the ground.
‘’Excuse me? When's the tour starting?’’, she asked before adding: ‘’And do you know where Abigail went to, and with who?’’
She was not going to go to his house and keep an eye out for his parents. Lola was not going to do it.
He didn't tell her anything, so she would not accept his favor.
Lola didn't need to keep his room save from pink paint.
That was Abigail's own job, anyway.
She was kind of pissed off. She felt abandoned and left behind, ignored. No way she was going to keep his room save from his parents.

Addressed: Abigail, Mikazaru
Mentioned: Sakura, Roki, Yuki, Hinami
Word Count: 552
Notes: Decided to post as her because I've been sitting around on my butt for too long
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:07 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hi... Mika...’’, the younger boy finally said and Mikazaru smiled a weak but warm and comforting smile. He pulled back his hands from the kid's shoulders, getting a feeling he was making the boy slightly uncomfortable. Yuki was his name, right? ‘’I... I do feel slightly sick, yes... But but I will manage. You don't need to worry about me...’’, the boy explained and Mikazaru nodded, understanding. If the boy said he would manage, then Mikazaru guessed he would. Though, he pretty much still worried about him, since Yuki was sick and actually needed rest. Damn, it even appeared like he had quite the fever.
‘’So... Roki, was it...? I have a cat plushy called Mr. Whiskers. Do you... have any plushies? What are their names? What animals are they?’’, Yuki suddenly said to Roki, stepping away from Mikazaru. At first he had sounded so scared and shy, now he seemed excited.
Mikazaru guessed it was because he was older and a senior, and Yuki felt nervous around older people. Maybe because he was afraid to make a mistake around them and get punished? At least he was having a talk with Roki now; he seemed a little bit more happy and less sick. Mikazaru smiled again and guessed he should leave the two to their conversation and not interrupt them. ‘’And you said something about books. I would love to see them, even though I don't really read much anymore... Maybe we can read a few together sometime?’’
Mikazaru chuckled at the sight; they seemed to get along just fine. Hopefully Roki would become friends with Yuki. It seemed like they were both freshmen, so if they went to school Roki would hopefully go to class just because Yuki was there. After all Mikazaru could remember Roki telling him this morning he didn't want to go to his classes because he knew no one, and then he would be all alone. He had been scared of that.
Mikazaru could understand. After all it was Roki's first day of high school, and he was even a year younger than most freshmen who came in here on their first day. Most were fourteen, Roki was thirteen. He was still quite young to be here. Which meant he probably was very smart. Though, not going to his classes made him waste his talents and skills. Mikazaru wished Yuki and Roki were in the same classes so they would go to school and class together. So they both wouldn't have to waste their school years.

Suddenly someone bumped into him from the side and Mikazaru yelped in shock. He looked around to see this boy with long blond hair standing there, also in shock. There were books all over the ground, surely his.
‘’I-I... I'm so sorry I was just trying to get to the desk and I didn't see you and I hope your okay and um... I'll just shut up now...’’, the boy began to speak, he stuttered. He started picking up his books from the ground and Mikazaru watched him. He was still quite startled by the sudden moment, hence he wasn't really saying anything nor helping. But soon he shook his head and rubbed the back of it with his hand, looking down at the boy gathering his books with a nervous smile. This was the second time he had bumped into someone today, yet this time it luckily wasn't his fault. Or was it?
‘’I-It's okay. I don't mind. You're fine.’’, Mikazaru quickly said. There was not really much time for him to recover from the shock, as Abigail, the other freshman boy, suddenly moved over to the both of them and started addressing Mikazaru.
‘’Excuse me. I'm interrupting for a moment. Motomo and I are going to skip this tour. We are going to his house. To see his horses. Just letting you know. Have a good day.’’, he said and Mikazaru nodded, watching the boy leave. He didn't say anything as the boy left. Not because he didn't want to, but because Abigail gave them almost no chance to respond. And after that bump Mikazaru could not think of a response to the boy, so fast.
He looked back at the long haired boy; he reminded Mikazaru of Shun, but then blond. Weird feeling. ‘’I'm sorry... had to handle that for a moment. Are you okay?’’, he asked the boy. ‘’You don't have to say sorry, it's not your fault. It was an accident.’’
‘’Excuse me? When's the tour starting? And do you know where Abigail went to, and with who?’’, another voice then spoke, this time a female's. Mikazaru looked up again to see this girl with long black hair. She looked like a male version of Abigail. Were they family? Siblings, perhaps? She seemed to now Abigail as she was asking about him.
‘’The tour actually has already started. I'm bad at giving them... I just take you around school to some important places so you can see those places for yourself and get the feeling where these areas are in school.’’, Mikazaru began. ‘’As for Abigail, he went away with Motomo, to Motomo's house. Something about seeing the boy's horses. I guess Motomo lives at a farm, maybe.’’

Addressed: Sakura, Lola, Abigail Mentioned: Yuki, Roki Word Count: 875 Notes: Sorry it took forever to post as him... I'm slowly getting back into roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:04 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’I guess so.’’ Abigail said, Motomo was happy. He'd finally get to spend some proper time with Abigail now. ‘’Sure. Actually we should go back to the tour since we are both new. But I guess not every new person goes on a tour through school the first day, so we can just skip today and head over to your house for those riding lessons, I guess.’’ Abigail said but confused Mottie. Motomo stood their, thinking for a moment about what he said, then it hit him. ‘’I will go tell that Mika person we're going, quickly. Wait here, I will be right back.’’ Abigail said. Motomo watched as Abigail walked into the library and then he started to tap his foot to the beat of Someone Like you by Adele. He knew that his singing was really good so he went for it, not to loud but not whispering: "I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face--"

Abigail walked in while he was singing so Mottie stopped mid sentance and blushed. "Sorry," Motomo said.
‘’Okay, we're ready to go, lead the way.’’ Abigail spoke as he walked out of the library door. Motomo nodded and smiled at the boy. "Off we go then, we'll be there in no time." Mottie chuckled. "Okay then, once we're out of the school we gotta go left. You want dinner to or no?" He asked, Motomo didn't want the journey to be awkward and thought he should add on: "I mean, horse riding can be tiring sometimes..."

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail Word count: x Notes: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING. OMG YES. YES. YES.
To accommodations.
Back to top Go down
Hinami
Student
Hinami

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:14 pm

thought
"speech"
"other's speech"

Hinami noticed the addition of new people, however she made no movement to greet them. The girl who was reading went to talk with Mikazaru after the boy, Abigail left. She sighed, regretting coming with the tour. The library felt crowded now.

After the song finished, she pulled her headphones off and walked up to Mikazaru. "Are we going to continue to the next place or are we going to stay here forever?" She said bluntly, the annoyance clear in her voice. She glanced at the younger boy, then at the older boy who was picking up books from the floor. "Are these people also joining in on the tour?"  

If any more people are joining, I might as well just leave. There's already too much people to be comfortable.

Without waiting for the boy to respond, she turned to the other girl, who she now realized appeared a lot like Abigail. A sibling perhaps?

"Hello, I'm Hinami. How are you?" She asked quickly. Doesn't hurt to talk a bit, I guess. Not like I have anything better to do, anyways.

Addressed: Mikazaru, Lola
Mentioned: Yuki, Sakura, Abigail, people in library
Word count: x
Notes: sorry sucky, getting back into the swing of things. Also, sorry I keep changing Hinami's personality; I've finally decided now though haha :P

Back to top Go down
Mikayla
Student

Student basics
Name: Mikayla

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:04 pm

thoughts
"speech"
"other's speech"

Mikayla pushed the door to the library open, holding the books in her arms. The first thing she noticed was the group of people standing smack in the middle of the library. It consisted of a a boy who seemed to be the 'leader' who was talking to two girls. Two younger boys were standing nearby and someone she couldn't see very well, but had long blond hair was picking up books from the floor.
As this was her first year here, she didn't know anyone here. Her first thought when she saw this group was that they were the popular kids...with the person with long hair possibly being some library aide.

Without a word, she quickly walked past them, muttering a small "excuse me" when she had to shove through the group to get through. Dumping the books onto the desk, she turned around, silent.
Great, now I have to walk past them again...

This time a bit slower, she pulled her hood up so it covered her face and stared at the ground as she started to head through the group. Unfortunately for her, this time she wasn't so lucky and walked straight into one of the people. Stumbling back a few steps, she shoved her hands into her pockets.
"Sorry."
Her speech was simple, emotionless and quiet. Without waiting for an answer, she once again shoved past them quickly and began to head off.

Adressed: Mikazaru
Mentioned: Lola, Hinami, Abigail, Yuki, Roki, Sakura
Word Count: XXX
Notes: Yay first post as her~

Back to top Go down
http://moguighosttown.forumotion.com/
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Roki felt his face slowly heat up just a tiny bit as he swallowed yet again and looked at his feet. He wasn't sure if the boy would even wanted to speak with him or wanted anything to do with him.
He hadn't really thought this all thru before speaking. He hadn't been able to help himself though. The thought of another boy, with by the way still looked very furmiller to him, around his age that he could possiably be inthe same classes with was to amazing to not act on.
Roki kicked his left foot shyly against the floor as he waited for Yuki's words. He  heard movement and turned his head up shyly to see Mika turning his attention to look at Yuki. Just as Roki thought Mika might speak, Yuki started to first, actually sounding a bit excited.
“You like plushies too? I have a cat plushy named-”
“Nice to meet you Yuki, I'm Mikazura. But you can call me Mika. Is this you first day here, too? Are you not feeling well? If you're sick you should go back to bed, you need your rest.”
Roki looked between Yuki and Mika, wondering why Mika had said that. To Roki Yuki ddidn' really look very sick, though he did appear very tired. That gave Roki a idea all in of itself. 'Maybe we will become such good friends we can have sleepovers in each others rooms~'
Roki jumped a few times in excitement before hearing Yuki start to speak again, answering Mika. He figured it would be rude to not listen in case the boy started speaking to him again.
“Hi... Mika... I... I do feel slightly sick, yes... But but I will manage. You don't need to worry about me...”
Roki watched as the boy pulled himself from Mikas arms and walked closer to Roki. He smiled warmly at the boy, his excitement growing all over again, though he was still blushing from his forwardness.
The boy had said he felt sick though right? 'What's he sick with..? Is it very bad? I hope not he seems so nice...' Roki wondered to himself after remebering the boy telling Mika he was indeed sick.
‘’So... Roki, was it...? I have a cat plushy called Mr. Whiskers. Do you... have any plushies? What are their names? What animals are they? And you said something about books. I would love to see them, even though I don't really read much anymore... Maybe we can read a few together sometime?’’
Roki nodded quickly, reaching out with his hands and grabbing Yuki's. He jumped once and let out a soft squeal. “Oh yes! I would love that Yuki~ We could make a sleepover of it~ What's your dorm room number? Wanna see my room? Its beauiful because my Nana helped me with it~”
Suddenly he stopped jumping and nodded his head to the side, looking into Yuki's eyes, ”Are you really sick though? What's wrong? It's not very bad is it?” He asked quickly, the question rushing out.
Since Roki was so young nad a bit of a sweetheart when it came to others being sick or hurt he couldn't help but worry for them. 'I'll do whatever I can to help if you are Yuki... I swear...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Mika Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki being so cute~ Sorry post sucks...
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:08 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

Sakura quickly picked up all his books off the floor, feeling more and more like a dummy as the seconds ticked by. Why hadn't he been watching where he was going instead of rushing forward. With so many people in the libaray right now it had been quite the stupid plan.
“I-It's okay. I don't mind. You're fine.”
Sakura stood up, a light blush on hsi cheeks as he swallowed and looked at the books in his arms. “Ar-are you sure? I could have hurt you...” He said quietly, letting his voice trail off as another boy suddenly walked up to Mika. As they both spoke Sakura tried his best not to listen to the words that were being said, not sure if they wanted him to hear them.
“Excuse me. I'm interrupting for a moment. Motomo and I are going ot skip this tour. We are going to his house. To see his horses. Just letting you know. Have a good day.”
Sakura smiled to himself and looked at his books, his thoughts drifting off as the boy walked away. 'Lucky... I've always wanted a horse... Wanted to ride and own one... Their such beautiful creatures...' He let is thoughts trail off, a small small on his face at the though of gettign to ride or own one.
He had actually wanted a great many animals but near had the chance to own them. Often he found others with animals he had longed for yet they either didnt apressate or they mistreated their animals. “I'd never ever do that... To any animal... ever...”
“I'm sorry... had to handle that for a moment. Are you okay? You don't have to say sorry it's not your fault. It was an accident.”
Sakura jumped as his thoughts were interupted. Slolwy he raised his eyes to look at Mika a even bigger blush on his face now. “Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you... I j-just... um....” He swallowed lettting his voice trail off as a girl's voice sounded up.
“Excuse me? When's the tour starting? And do you knwo where Abigail went to, and who with.”
Sakura looked up and over to where the voice came from to find a long black-haired girl was speaking. He shyly waved, forcing a smile to appear friendly before turing his head back to Mika, wondering if the boy was going to answer her or not.
“The tour actually has already started. I'm bad at giving them... I just take you arond school to some important places so you can see those places for yourself and get the feeling where these areas are in school. As for Abigail, he went away with Motomo, to Motomo's house. Something about seeing the boy's horses. I guess Motomo lives at a farm, maybe.”
Sakura blinked and looked back annd forth between the two. The silence was very ackward and Sakura decided to continute to the ddesk, to check out his books and maybe give them all some time and space to breath and get use to one anothers precence.
He stopped as he came to the desk and placed his books on the counter with a smile before looking at the lady behind it. “I would like to take these out for a few days please.” She nodded after he finsihed speaking and quickly started to check the books out.
Once she was done she placed them into a paper bag and then passed them back over the counter to him before wishing him a good day. He nodded and wished her one bacck before turning back to face the boy and girl. After taking a deep breath, and not really wanting to go back to his dorm to sit alone for the rest of the night, Sakura walked back over to the small group.
“Um... Sir?” He asked Mika, nodding his head down so that their eyes met. “I was just wonderring and quite curous but well... Would you like to look around outside the library? I have actually exsplored much of the school, being a very curous person, and I have a photographic memory so I might be able to help with your tour. If you want that is...”
He chuckled softly and looked away at the booksheves before quietly adding. “I dont want to take it over or step on your toes I promise...”

Addressed: Mika, Libraren
Mentioned: Other Kids
Notes: I'm a helpful peep no~? o3o

Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:42 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Oh yes! I would love that Yuki~ We could make a sleepover of it~ What's your dorm room number? Wanna see my room? Its beautiful because my Nana helped me with it~’’, Roki said and Yuki smiled brightly, very excited. A sleepover sounded nice, it sounded like a very good idea!
‘’Yes! Sleepover sounds like fun! And can we have snacks while having a sleepover, like chips and candy? And we can watch movies, as well!’’, Yuki said in response, jumping up and down slightly, together with Roki as both boys held each others hands.
They were like little girls squealing over some clothes. It looked ridiculous, yet adorable and sweet. Yuki really had the feeling he already knew this boy from somewhere, though he ad no idea from where. Still, Roki looked very familiar to him, even though Yuki could not place him somewhere in his memory.
Suddenly Roki stopped jumping and squealing and looked at Yuki in confusion, and like he was worried. Yuki blinked a few times, wondering why Roki's behavior suddenly had changed.
‘’Are you really sick though? What's wrong? It's not very bad is it?’’, Roki then asked and Yuki looked at the ground, avoiding the boy's eyes. If he told Roki he was actually feeling really sick, would the boy tell him to go to bed just like Mikazaru had done?
‘’I don't wanna go to bed yet, I just entered school and met a new person who might become a good friend. I don't want to go to sleep yet, I don't want to rest yet. I want to have fun and play games and talk and laugh...’’, Yuki thought, worried, scared.
He looked up at Roki, a sad look in his eyes. He decided it was best to tell the truth though, even though he really wanted to stay here and have fun.
‘’Yeah... I really don't feel well... I feel really sick and tired... I slept all day and missed school so I'm afraid the teachers will be mad at me... But I don't wanna go back to sleep. I wanna play games and do something fun.’’, he said to the boy, looking around him in the library. He noticed Mikazaru was talking to this girl and this older boy, before the boy walked away with his books.
Yuki shrugged it off; it was not like there was anything important going on there. He had more important things going on in his own mind. He wanted to get to know Roki better and he wanted to become good friends with him. He wanted to have a fun day at school, a fun first day, even though he had missed all his classes.
‘’D-don't worry too much about me. Let's talk, okay~? I don't want pity because I feel sick now. It's just a bit of sickness, some flue. I will get better.’’, Yuki said, hoping Roki wouldn't worry about him anymore. Because the boy seemed worried about Yuki. ‘’By the way, I was wondering something. Do I actually know you already? Did we go to the same middle school? I really have the feeling I know you from somewhere.’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Lola, Sakura, Mikazaru Word count: 528 Notes: Sucky catch up post...
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:09 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Are we going to continue to the next place or are we going to stay here forever? Are these people also joining in on the tour?’’, a voice suddenly asked and Mikazaru looked up to see this girl, Hinami, looking at him. Mikazaru smiled at her, a bit nervously. He actually had no idea what he could say. But he guessed they had been in the library long enough.
‘’We can go to the next location if you like. Are there any other locations in the school you want to see first? The Sports field perhaps? Or the school's garden? There are many more places left to discover. I'm actually not that good at giving tours but I'm trying my best, eh...’’, Mikazaru explained, rubbing the back of his head as he felt quite ashamed, blushing faintly. This person was younger than him, yet it felt like she was much more mature than he was. And Mikazaru often became so nervous when so many people were gathered around him. He didn't like the attention. ‘’Why again had I decided to give these new students a tour? Because I wanted to help them? Most likely... But now I'm stuck here in the school and I have to give hem a tour while making such a fool of myself. I can barely keep up conversations, why am I doing this?’’, he thought, a bit scared.
‘’I'm not sure if more people will join. There might always join a few new people on the way, or we might end up with less people than we started the tour with. For example Motomo and Abigail leaving. But I have the feeling Yuki joined the group so I'm not sure how it will end today.’’, Mikazaru continued speaking.
He wasn't sure what else to say and wished something would happen to take his mind off of things. At that moment it seemed his wish was coming true, as Hinami went to address Lola. And suddenly this girl came walking past; she bumped into Mikazaru.
‘’Sorry.’’, was all she said to him and she kept on going, not really looking back anymore. Mikazaru rubbed his slightly sore shoulder and stared at her. ‘’Doesn't matter.’’, he quickly said, actually not sure if the person could still hear him. He sighed, a little bit frustrated. ‘’This is the this time I've bumped into someone again, or that someone bumped into me... I'm such a clumsy person today. Why?’’

‘’Ar-are you sure? I could have hurt you...’’, a person suddenly asked an Mikazaru looked up, blinking for a moment. He was quite confused at first, not sure who was addressing him and why. But when he saw it was the blond haired boy from earlier Mikazaru smiled.
‘’No it's okay. Really.’’, Mikazaru said, hoping the boy would listen to him and feel better. Because he really seemed worried about the accident not too long ago. The boy also deemed to doze off for a moment, his thoughts somewhere else. But he soon returned his attention to Mikazaru.
‘’Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you... I j-just... um...’’, he said but all Mikazaru did was shrug; there was really nothing to worry about.
‘’Really, don't worry. I happen to lose concentration a lot during conversations so I cannot blame you.’’, he said and he winked at the boy, joking around about the situation. He watched the boy leave after that, to check out his books.
Mikazaru sighed, feeling so stupid and like this huge fool. He shook his head not really sure what to do right now, but he quite enjoyed the sudden loneliness; he had been around enough people for way too long.
After a while the blond haired boy returned with his books and he spoke to Mikazaru again, so naturally Mikazaru shot around and smiled at him. There was barely a moment he didn't smile. Even if he was annoyed; if someone addressed him or spoke to him he would smile automatically, most of the time. Especially around strangers.
‘’I was just wondering and quite curious but well... Would you like to look around outside the library? I have actually explored much of the school, being a very curious person, and I have a photographic memory so I might be able to help with your tour. If you want that is... I don't want to take it over or step on your toes I promise...’’, the boy said and Mikazaru stared at him for a few seconds, before his smile became even brighter.

‘’Oh thank god! I won't have to do this alone anymore! Now I have someone to share this burden with. Well, burden is a pretty big word, but...’’, he thought, excited. He was so glad this boy was willing to help him with the tour. He thought that they could share the responsibilities. Though, knowing Mikazaru, once he got help he would often just walk in the back or stand on the sideline and let that other person to most of the work, because he would often grow so shy and anxious. Mikazaru really hated himself for that, but that was just him and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.
‘’Sure, I would love for you to help me with this! To be honest I hate attention, to I'm not sure why I decided to give this tour... So many people around me is starting to make me feel quite anxious, actually...’’, Mikazaru responded and he blushed, rubbing the back of his head again as he stared at the ground. Again he felt stupid, again he felt like an idiot. If only he could keep his mouth shut for once.
‘’Anyway, my name is Mikazaru, but call me Mika. What is your name?’’, he asked after that, forcing himself to look up at the boy.
He asked this because he desperately wanted to change the subject, and if they were going to give this tour together he guessed they should at least know each other's names. ‘’To what place in school you wanna go next for the tour? Let me know what you think is best. I'm ready when you are.’’

Addressed: Hinami, Mikayla, Sakura Mentioned: Motomo, Abigail, Lola Word Count: 1032 Notes: Long ugly post about nothing at alllll... We should be moving to the next location soon, guys! Well, hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:23 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’The tour actually has already started. I'm bad at giving them... I just take you around school to some important places so you can see those places for yourself and get the feeling where these areas are in school. As for Abigail, he went away with Motomo, to Motomo's house. Something about seeing the boy's horses. I guess Motomo lives at a farm, maybe.’’
Lola nodded at Mikazaru's words, just shrugging. There was nothing more she could say to his explanation, so she guessed she would just leave it at that.
Still, she was quite angry because Abigail had just left her like that without saying much to her. All he had told her was to read her text messages and the message hadn't exactly been that polite.
Yes, she was really angry with the boy, the at moment.
Suddenly this other girl came entering the small conversation group and she talked to Mikazaru, also asking about the whole tour thing.
‘’Are we going to continue to the next place or are we going to stay here forever? Are these people also joining in on the tour?’’, she said and Lola looked at Mikazaru, wondering how the boy would respond. She guessed all she could do was wait for him to answer this person.
‘’We can go to the next location if you like. Are there any other locations in the school you want to see first? The Sports field perhaps? Or the school's garden? There are many more places left to discover. I'm actually not that good at giving tours but I'm trying my best, eh... I'm not sure if more people will join. There might always join a few new people on the way, or we might end up with less people than we started the tour with. For example Motomo and Abigail leaving. But I have the feeling Yuki joined the group so I'm not sure how it will end today.’’
Mikazaru looked quite nervous and ashamed. Lola smiled; she was amused by his behavior and his words, because he acted so stupid.
‘’Hello, I'm Hinami. How are you?’’, the girl suddenly said and Lola looked up, realizing she had addressed her.
Lola didn't really wanna speak to anyone else, but she guessed now that Abigail had abandoned her she could at least start a small conversation and make at least one friend. Well, 'friend'. That would teach Abigail.
‘’Hi Hinami. I'm Lola. I'm okay, I guess. You?’’, she asked, he sentences short and without meaning, like they mostly were when she talked to strangers.
She had been speaking to this other girl this morning; Ustrina.
Lola wondered where the girl was, where she had gone off to, of she had already gone to her dorm room or gone home.
It was the first person this day Lola had had a decent conversation with. She wondered if she could have a decent conversation with Hinami as well. If they kept on talking, at least.
And if the subjects interested Lola.
Because else there was nothing much about the whole conversation and Lola could just better turn around and leave.
But so far they hadn't spoken much, so Lola was willing to give it a shot.
‘’I was just wondering and quite curious but well... Would you like to look around outside the library? I have actually explored much of the school, being a very curious person, and I have a photographic memory so I might be able to help with your tour. If you want that is... I don't want to take it over or step on your toes I promise...’’
Lola had just heard the other, blond-haired boy say that to Mikazaru after he had returned from borrowing those books he had dropped not long ago. She gave the two boys a glance as they discussed the whole tour thing; it seemed like Mikazaru wasn't really the tour guide after all. Shaking her head she looked back at Hinami.
‘’The tour is taking forever, isn't it? Which place do you want to see after the library?’’, she asked. This was the start of a decent conversation, wasn't it?
Or at least a start of a conversation to pass the time while they were waiting.

Addressed: Hinami
Mentioned: Abigail, Motomo, Sakura, Mikazaru
Word Count: 708
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:46 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Whilst waiting for his response from the girl he sat in front of [Deya] he heard voices behind him. A boy in black walked in and back out and there were a few females who asked some questions. ‘’We can go to the next location if you like. Are there any other locations in the school you want to see first? The Sports field perhaps? Or the school's garden? There are many more places left to discover. I'm actually not that good at giving tours but I'm trying my best, eh...’’ Said a boy with black hair, he seemed to be leading the tour. For Trahern the Sports Field sounded really nice, he loved sports so much. "The Sports Field sounds great." He said, in his loud voice. Pretty much disturbing the whole library, all he did was laugh at that thought. It was funny really, he loved being disruptive but at the same time liked to learn certain things. ‘’Anyway, my name is Mikazaru, but call me Mika. What is your name?’’ Trahern overheard the boy say. That was their tour guides name, Mika. Tru would remember. As a matter of fact, he wondered where the others her met earlier got off to, they were way behind and the last thing he heard was a very stressed out Daigo get pissed off with him. Looks like the girl who was with them was cooking up a storm, she'd flirted with someone and Daigo got mad, probably. What was it to him, anyway? All he wanted to do was go somewhere. Probably go to the Sports Field then back to his dorm with his three snakes, not that he cared about the rest of the tour anyway. All he wanted to see today was the sport field.

Addressed: All Mentioned: All, Daigo, Suzie, Teacher, Toru Word count: x Notes: Ugly and ew but eh
Back to top Go down
Hinami
Student
Hinami

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:15 am

thoughts
"speech"
"other's speech"

"We can go to the next location if you like. Are there any other locations in the school you want to see first? The Sports field perhaps? Or the school's garden? There are many more places left to discover. I'm actually not that good at giving tours but I'm trying my best, eh... I'm not sure if more people will join. There might always join a few new people on the way, or we might end up with less people than we started the tour with. For example Motomo and Abigail leaving. But I have the feeling Yuki joined the group so I'm not sure how it will end today,’’ Mikazaru responded, looking quite embarrassed.

Hinami shrugged. She didn't really care as long as it didn't get to crowded.

"Hi Hinami. I'm Lola. I'm okay, I guess. You?" the girl answered.

She looked back towards the girl as Mikazaru started a conversation with the blond haired boy. "I'm good." She hesitated, before deciding to add something else. "Lola is a nice name."

"The tour is taking forever, isn't it? Which place do you want to see after the library?"

I honestly didn't think this through. Hinami thought. The library is the only place I'm really interested in, but it's too crowded for my tastes.

Out loud, she kept a blank but polite expression and responded to the girl. "Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure, maybe the garden? Honestly the library was the only place I really wanted to see but..." She trailed off, not really wanting to say more about the subject.

"So, do you like being here?" Hinami quickly said, changing the subject.

Addressed: Lola
Mentioned: Mikazaru, Sakura
Notes: short and sucky ehh

Back to top Go down
Mikayla
Student

Student basics
Name: Mikayla

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:49 am

thoughts
"speech"
"other's speech"

"Doesn't matter." Mikayla heard the boy say. She slowed down and then paused.

I wonder what they're saying." She glanced back a slightly. Wouldn't hurt to eavesdrop

Casually making her way over to a chair near the group, she sat down and opened her book, pretending to read.

"Ar-are you sure? I could have hurt you...’’ A voice said. She suspected it was the person with blond hair.

"No it's okay. Really." The boy she had bumped into was now speaking.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you... I j-just... um...’’

"Really, don't worry. I happen to lose concentration a lot during conversations so I cannot blame you."

Mikayla rolled her eyes at the conversation. She was already getting bored and a bit annoyed.

"I was just wondering and quite curious but well... Would you like to look around outside the library? I have actually explored much of the school, being a very curious person, and I have a photographic memory so I might be able to help with your tour. If you want that is... I don't want to take it over or step on your toes I promise..."

Mikayla looked towards them. Right, a photographic memory huh. Wait, a tour? So that's what it was. She listened closely, a bit more interested now. I guess I could join...Do they need signups or something?

"Sure, I would love for you to help me with this! To be honest I hate attention, to I'm not sure why I decided to give this tour... So many people around me is starting to make me feel quite anxious, actually...Anyway, my name is Mikazaru, but call me Mika. What is your name? To what place in school you wanna go next for the tour? Let me know what you think is best. I'm ready when you are." The boy asked the long-haired boy.

Oh I see. She stood up and closed the book, tucking it underneath her arm. If anyone can join maybe I should too...

Mikayla walked over to the two boys. "Can I join the tour?" She asked abruptly.

Addressed: Mikazaru
Mentioned: Sakura
Notes: XXX

Back to top Go down
http://moguighosttown.forumotion.com/
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:31 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Trahern was now bored of waiting around, he'd been waiting around with Daigo, waiting here. There was no use in trying to get a tour. "Fuck this." He yelled getting up from where he was sitting and storming out the library. He kicked one of the bookshelves on his way out as he yelled, "I'm going to the fricking café. Maybe I can chill there."

Tru got outside the library and took off his shirt, flinging it into his bag as he walked through the corridor, he was fed up of waiting so barged into people no problem. You could see his shirt hanging slightly out of his rucksack as he left the building, walking to the café....

Addressed: x Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Continued in another thread, I'm trying to get my characters in less places XD
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:32 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

Sakura watched the boys face as his words trailed off. He was hoping the boy would say yes since he seemed a bit over crowed with work. 'Poor thing... I seem to do that all the time so i know how you feel and what your going thru...' He thought to himself, reaching up to his mouth with one hand and starting to chew on a finger nail.
He had done this since he was little and it was surprisingly a habit he couldn't shake. The nail biting seemed to happen by itself, sometimes before he even relized it. It was really only when he was left alone and worried or nervous, usually using it as a stepping stone to hi mind where he would think of what to do in the current place and time.
“Sure, I would love for you to help me with this! To be honest I hate the attention, to I'm not sure why I decided to give this tour... So many people around me is starting to make me feel quite anxious, actually...”
Sakura shook his head, looking at the boy then to his hand before hiding it behind his back. He put on a shy smile as he closed his eyes and nodded his head to teh side, answering in a soft voice. “It's fine. I understand why you would~ I mean I do it all the time and it's because I have a habit of helping people...” He bit his lip, turning his head to the side. He had wanted to say more at first but like always he chickened out at the last minute.
But if he had contnited he would have went into a bit of his past and he wasn't one to talk about it. Deep down inside he felt if he spoke of things that were about him he was asking for attention and thats the thing he wanted least to happen. 'Have to be more careful... So many people have had it worse then me and no one likes a person who complains all the time or begs for pity...'
Sakura heard the boy in front of him shift his weight, turning to see him blushing slightly. His cheeks heated up, confused as to why the boy was blushing in front of him. Was he suddenly sick or was it because of something he had said?
“Anyway, my name is Mikazaru, but call me Mika. What is your name? To what place inn school you wanna go next for the tour? Let me know what you think is best. I'm ready when you are.”
Sakura nodded shyly, walking over and around the boy before stopping at his side, having circled him once. “Okay so first off my name is Sakura. Its very nice to meet you Mika~” He reached out and shook the boys hand, quickly so as not to make things weird before he turned his attenion to the door leading from the library.
As he replayed the places in the  school in his mind he found one he was sure would be fun. “How about we show the sports field? While i will admit its not much to look at it is a pretty important place in the school since everyone is requiaded to take P. E.”
Sakura then took a few steps towards the door, stopping just before he reached it and taking a deep breath. After a while he swallowed back his shyness and turned, a soft sweet smile on his face as he closed his eyes and spoke. “Okay so I'm not sure who all is here for the tour but we are going to be moving now~”
He waved his hand at Mika and winking at the boy as he conintued. “In case you were wondering why I'm speaking, its not because i'm taking over Mika's spot. I just offered to help him so you all can get a better and more informed tour. After all two is better then one so... um... yeah...”
Sakaru let his voice trail off, starting to get nervous and unsure of what to say next, but hoping the would follow if they were still worried about it. He smiled once more at Mika and walked over to the door, leaning against the wall on the side as he waited.

Addressed: Mika, Everyone else still there
Mentioned: ~
Notes: Yeah sorry I hate attenion... XD

Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Roki balled up his fists as his thoughts went over different things Nana had told him to do when others were sick. It wasn't much and some didn't make sense thru his young view but he made sure to put it on the list in his mind all the same. See he hadn't really cared until Nana had pulled him aside one night and now he could get it out of his mind.

Roki rushed into the house rain pouring outside as he shut the door behind him and shook the water off. His eyes scanned the room for any signs of Nana before sighing and unzipping his jacket. A tiny soaked kitten sat in his jacket, quite warm with fever from being out in the cold.
“It's okay, baby. I promised to protect and care for you and I will! I just... I dunno how since my parents...” He felt tears fill his eyes as the kitten weakly bobbed its head and mew'd. Suddenly he heard a noise in front of him and found Nana looking at him, a knowing smile on her face.
“Oh so who is this Roki? You taking in baby's again?” She asked, cutting her eyes playfully at him. She saw his tears and reached up with one hand, brushing his eyes as he winked and spoke again. “Aww you crying again? Your so cute~”
Roki blushed and shook his head, pushing her hands away and wiping his eyes as he started off thru the house. “No. I'm not crying. Crying is weak and I'm no weak people!” He stopped when he heard her laughing and squealing softly, confused as to why she would do that.
”Hon crying doesnt mean your weak. And besides your cuter when you try to hide it so just don't.” She said in between laughs as he pulling him up into her arms. “You have a sick baby yes? Do you know how to treat them?” Roki shook his head, forcing back tears as his words started to flow out.
“No you don't understand, Nana! I was told only weak people get sick and they had to care for themselves but he's gonna die. He's gonna die, Nana! I don't know how to help and he's not a people so stuff mommy use to do for me won't work and he' scold and gots a fever and is in pain and! A-and!” Roki hollered out in confusion.
By this time he had become lost in tears, his face heating up as he covered his puppy eyes now. Nana blinked at him before chuckling. “Roki, baby, it's not the end yet. You would be surprised what all works for both animals and people.”
Roki whimpered and looked up at her, questions filling his mind as he listened to her soothing words. “You have kept him warm, which yes he has a fever but he still must be kept a bit warm or it will shook his systems. You have given him lots of love so there's that too which I promise is a big part of helping the sick...”

“Yeah... I really don't feel well... I feel sick and tired... I slept all day and missed school so I'm afriad the teachers will be mad at me... but I don't wanna go back to sleep. I wanna play games and do something fun. D-don't worry to much about me. Let's talk, okay~? I don't want pity because I feel sick now. It's just a bit of sickness, some flue. I will get better.”
Roki jumped as he was pulled from his memory and thoughts, his list of how to help Yuki still staying to his relief. He looked at the boy, a shy innocent smile on his face as he heard the words the boy spoke.
“By the way, I was wondering something. Do I actually know you already? Did we go to the same middle school? I really have the feeling I know yuou from somewhere.”
Roki blinked in confusion and nodded his head from side to side as he tried to think. He felt he knew Yuki from somewhere but he couldn't actually remember middle school all that much. Mostly because half the time he was told he wasn't aloud to go since it was to be a reward for helping his father.
He bit his lip trying his very best to remeber Yuki yet nothing came to mind. It might have been because the boy was tired, having been thru a lot today and not gotten much sleep the night before. “I um... I dunno... I think I know you but nothing comes to mind. Maybe I will remeber something laters and then I will tells you?”
Roki smiled and let out a cute giggle before reaching out and grabbing Yuki's hand. “Anyway yuou said yuou wanted to go somewhere fun no? Well we could go to my room if you want~ I could show you all my stuffed animals and I have a game system we could play.”
Without waiting for a answer and jsut happy to have someone his own age who he felt he knew, he turned and pulled Yuki along behind him. Quickly he walked to the library door, hearing someone speaking but didn't listen to the words.
“I have names for all them too~ Oh and I have a special surprise in my room if you wanna see~ Its a secret tho so no tell people about it.” He pushed the doors open and rushed down the halls towards the dorms, still listening in case Yuki had something to say or wanted to stop for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Others Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki so cute in this sucky post~ x3
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:50 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I'm good. Lola is a nice name.’’, Hinami said and Lola just wanted to scream out in agony. Why? Because her name was far from beautiful. She hated it.
‘’Um thanks. I prefer the name Hinami, though.’’, she answered, and she was being honest about that.
‘’Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure, maybe the garden? Honestly the library was the only place I really wanted to see but...’, Hinami spoke about the tour.
However, the girl cut herself off as she seemed to be thinking.
Her face looked like she was not feeling well.
Lola decided to not pay much attention to it, but instead keep the conversation going with whatever subject possible. Even though Lola hated conversations so much.
But, it seemed that Hinami had stopped thinking, and the girl herself had just changed the subject of their conversation.
‘’So, do you like being here?’’, she asked and Lola shrugged.
‘’Not really, but I don't like to be anywhere, actually.’’, Lola responded honestly.
There was not much for her here.
She disliked school, disliked going out, disliked being home. Where else could she go and feel good, feel like herself?
Well, at home, actually, but not if her family kept on barging into her room. She hated that. She often just wanted to be alone.
‘’Okay so I'm not sure who all is here for the tour but we are going to be moving now~’’, a voice suddenly spoke and Lola turned her head to look.
It was the boy with long blond hair speaking, about the tour.
‘’In case you were wondering why I'm speaking, its not because I'm taking over Mika's spot. I just offered to help him so you all can get a better and more informed tour. After all two is better then one so... um... yeah...’’
Lola rolled her eyes at him. This was going to be awful.
‘’So the two giving us a tour now are a boy who doesn't know what he's doing and a boy that hates speaking in public and gets shy if he does. Oh great, this is going to be awesome.’’, she thought, sarcastic.
She looked at Hinami for a few seconds before gesturing at the girl to follow her, in case she wanted to, and she moved over to Mikazaru and the other boy. She didn't know his name yet.
‘’So we're going further, huh? Where are we going now?’’, she asked, waiting for an answer from either one of them.

Addressed: Hinami, Sakura
Mentioned: Mikazaru, her family
Word Count: 414
Notes: Catch up post. Sorry for the wait, school.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:49 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’It's fine. I understand why you would~ I mean I do it all the time and it's because I have a habit of helping people...’’, the boy said and Mikazaru nodded, smiling weakly. These two seemed to be quite alike; Mikazaru wanted to help others as well, but often found himself to be shy and withdrawn, just like this boy. ‘’Okay so first off my name is Sakura. Its very nice to meet you Mika~ How about we show the sports field? While i will admit its not much to look at it is a pretty important place in the school since everyone is required to take P. E.’’
Mikazaru smiled brighter at the boy and rubbed the back of his head, feeling a bit stupid for not really introducing himself at first. After all they had bumped into each other and talked for a bit but they hadn't really told each other their name yet, or asked for each other's name. So now that they knew each other's name, Mikazaru felt a little bit more comfortable. He didn't even know why he felt nervous in the first place, actually.
‘’Yeah, it's nice to meet you, Sakura.’’, Mikazaru said and he watched as Sakura moved over to the students that were in the tour and started talking to them about the whole thing.
‘’Okay so I'm not sure who all is here for the tour but we are going to be moving now~ In case you were wondering why I'm speaking, its not because I'm taking over Mika's spot. I just offered to help him so you all can get a better and more informed tour. After all two is better then one so... um... yeah...’’, he said and Mikazaru waved in response at the new students, feeling a bit nervous again. He didn't know what to say so he just waved, in case some of the students didn't know yet that he was Mikazaru.

‘’Can I join the tour?’’, someone suddenly asked and Mikazaru looked around to see it was the girl who had bumped into him earlier. Mikazaru blinked a few times in confusion as he tried to process her question. But then he smiled and nodded.
‘’Sure, of course you can come with the tour.’’, he said, friendly. ‘’Everyone is welcome to come along.’’
‘’So we're going further, huh? Where are we going now?’’, Lola asked and Mikazaru looked at her. She wasn't exactly looking at him but at both him and Sakura, as if she didn't mind an answer from either of them. He looked at Sakura with a questioning look, before looking back at Lola, actually not really sure where they were going to go.
‘’Well, I guess we will go to the sports field.’’, he said after a moment of thinking. ‘’At least, that's what Sakura suggested, he boy over there.’’, he added and after that pointed at Sakura while still looking at Lola. Why had he ever signed up to show around new students? It was quite scary and nerve racking, as he was afraid he would mess up somewhere along the way.

Addressed: Sakura, Mikayla, Lola Mentioned: These three Word Count: 520 Notes: Ugly ass catch up posttt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's library
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next