Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's cafeteria

Go down 
+10
Haya
Toru
Leliana
Hikaru
Daigo
Mikazaru
Shun
Roki
Airamyst
Headmaster
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

The school's cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:19 pm

The school's cafeteria 2ymej4l
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:48 am

Airamyst stared at his feet afaird of the lookd Jeamesero might be giving him or the thoughts that would be going through the boys mind. He heard a giggle and looked up in confusion at Jeamesero. Why had he giggled at him?
“Let's go~ Also, my Nii Nii just texted me, we will meet up with him at the school's cafeteria. He said he would bring along someone so I'm sure he would love to meet you, too. We can all lunch together, isn't that fun? Come on, hurry~”
Airamyst opened his mouth to reply but instead of talking yelped softly as Jeamesero grabbed his arm and started pulling him towards the door. He felt his face heat up and he looked at the floor quickly, wondering if the other studants suspected anything. No one said anything so he was almost certain he was in the clear.
He was sure none of them had had guessed he was a boy yet, as far as he knew only Jeames knew. Though he wasn't in a hurry to have others find out. 'You know... The more I get to know this boy and the better friends we become, the more I wonder...' He let his thoughts trail off slowly as he looked up at Jeamesero.
He smiled happily and nodded his head to the side, closing his eyes. “Okay let's go find your Nii Nii~ Wonder who he is bringing.”

Airamyst slowly let Jeamesero pull him into the cafeteria and whinced at all the noise he heard. Everywhere you turned there were loads of kids laughing, teasing, eating, and who knows what else. Airamyst shook his head and pulled his hand from Jeamesero as he covered his ears. “It's loud in here isn't it?” He half hollered out.
He looked around quickly not really understanding what was going on. At home he had been the only one at the table and it was always so quiet in his house so this was really bothering him and hurting his ears. “Only me and you seem to have manners here.”
Airamyst crossed his arms and scuffed cosin his eyes and shunning most of the room. Suddenly remebering why they had come here and grabbed Jeamesero's hand jumping up and down and giggling. “Hey do you see, Nii Nii?” He said between giggles. From watching Jeamesero this morning before their first class together He had sensed just by looking at the boys that they were close. Plus since he was a only child he hadn't really seen how brothers act and wanted to be incudied. “I really wanna met him and his friend~”
He saw something out of the corner of his eye and it made him stop and turn around. He saw the boys from this morning who had flipped his skirt and he yelped before hiding behind Jeamesero quickly. “Please tell me you see him... He's big right?” He whimpered softly holding the hem of his skirt down with his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru (kinda), Bullies Word Count: ~ Notes: This sucksssss
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:00 am

Roki yelped when he felt Mikazaru jerk his hand back really quickly, pulling it out of his and turning away from the boy. He blinked in confusion wondering what he had done wrong. As far as he knew he had donw nothing. Yeah he was sure Mika would be upset about sitting in the nurses office for a few hours but at least he hadn't had to go to school.
“You wasted my time, Roki, seriously. Thanks  to you I didn't go to two of classes and now they will think I have skipped class on purpose, and now I will probably get into trouble, and you, too. Do you really to get into an argument with the teachers, hmm?”
Roki whimpered and tucked his arms behind his back and looked at the ground. He kicked his feet against the ground and wished he could disappear. 'Why is he so mad...? I didn't think I did anything to upset him... Wasn't he worried about my heath...?'
“But fine, show me the cafeteria if you want to, though I already know where it is.”
Roki felt tears form in his tiny orbs and it was a very hard for him to stop them from falling. “I'm sorry... I...” His voice broke off into a sob sob and he quickly closed his mouth to stop any more from coming.
He felt really bad now for what he had done and the nurse hadn't seemed to happy with him either. He was scared to go to class and hadn't really wanted to come here in the first place. Really his Nana had forced him to and he was starting to hate being there again.
“Let's go. Show me the cafeteria...”

Roki looked up, slowly raising his head as he watched the boy walk past him. He didn't know why the boy had said to show him where to go if he already knew and seemed to be headed in that way anyway.
He sighed and sniffled as he finally couldn't hold them back anymore and started to cry softly. “...So now everyone is gonna be mad at me...?” He whispered softly.
Roki took a few steps towards where Mika was going but stopped as he start to think more. “So... It's gonna be just like dad...? They're all gonna yell at me and hate me and... and... Hit me...” He closed his eyes and collapsed to the ground remebering all that his father had done to him. All the beatings, all the  screaming, all the things Roki should never know about at his young age.
Quickly he scrabbled to his feet and started to run. He bumped into a girl and screamed out in fear as he looked at her. Seeing it was just a girl he swallowed. “I-I'm sorry...”
Without waiting for a response from her he took off again. Just before Mikazaru entered the lunch room Roki tackled him from behind and buried his face in the back of the boys shirt. “Please don't let them get me!” He whispered franktic now, his breathing had become uneasy and he started to panic badly. “No no no! God please no! Mika, Nii Nii I don't want it! Please no! I don't want it again! Don't let them! Not again Not again... Not again...”
He sobbed into the boys shirt gripping it tightly and whispered the same few words over and over again. “No... please no... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... sorry...”

Addressed: Mika, Hinami Mentioned: Teachers Word Count: ~ Notes: Poor Roki calmdown. Like I knew this was coming because he has a very guilty concence. -3-

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:48 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text and other's speech’’

‘’Are you sure? To tell you the truth I got bored quickly waiting for you~ How can I be sure you won't run off and leave me hanging?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun looked at him in confusion, only for a moment, before grinning at him, smiling after that.
‘’Of course I won't do that. It's a promise.’’, he said, his smile growing bigger. He watched how Hikaru passed him and waved for him, telling him to follow him. Shun followed him but stopped when Hikaru did the same, and looked at the boy in confusion. Hikaru was staring at him, and Shun wondered why, what had gotten into him. It didn't take that long however before Hikaru snapped out of it again and seemed rather ashamed.
‘’S-so you going to keep me waiting for food or what? I mean I don't have to beg do I, Takeru?’’, he said and Shun frowned at him, feeling like he should say something, but he decided to shrug it off and went after the boy again, keeping his mouth shut. ‘’Hurry it up slow poke~’’
Shun sighed and followed Hikaru, shrugging slightly. He still kept his mouth shut, not wanting to get into a fight with Hikaru, because he had the feeling they would if he said anything now about the staring. ‘’He's been acting strange today... first that almost kiss and now he just stared at me. What's up with him?’’, Shun asked himself in his thoughts, telling himself he didn't know the answer, but maybe he did; he just didn't want to think about it.

He stepped into the school's cafeteria, looking around for Jeamesero. Turning his head he looked at Hikaru, a smile on his face, but his eyes held an expression like he was worried, or impatient. ‘’I was going to meet my younger brother here, but I don't see him yet...’’, he mumbled, standing beside the boy. ‘’Maybe we could look for a table and a few seats near the entrance of the room. Then we will be able to see him coming in.’’
Shun turned away and moved over to a table with free seats, taking one of them and resting his back against the wall as he sat. he rested his legs on the seat beside him and then patted the table, smiling at Hikaru.
‘’Come, take a seat, we will wait for him, here.’’, he said, staring at the entrance. He started staring, waiting for his brother Jeamesero, while his feet rested on the seat and his hand on the table. ‘’Do you want anything to eat from the cafeteria? I can buy something for you, for all of us.’’, he mumbled, absent minded. Shun didn't look up at Hikaru as he spoke, even though it was meant for him. All he did was look at the hallway, his eyes searching for his little brother.
‘’I hope he's not stuck in class... What if something has happened and the teacher has kept the students inside the room or told him to stay there for a while longer? Break only takes thirty minutes, he needs to eat something before his next class starts.’’, Shun thought, biting his lip slightly at all the bad possibilities he could think of. He really hoped Jeamesero would be here, soon.
But that's when he saw a girl in normal clothing, not a school uniform, hiding behind someone; the person she was hiding behind looked quite a lot like Jeamesero, and he wondered if it was him. Getting to his feet he stared at the boy and the girl, opening his mouth to speak.
‘’Jeames, is that you? I'm here.’’, he said, waiting for a response.

Addressed: Hikaru, Jeamesero Mentioned: Teachers, Airamyst Word count: 615 Notes: Lame ass post, I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero reached the cafeteria and walked beside Airamyst, looking around for his Nii Nii, Shun. He turned around in circles, making sure to have seen every single spot of the room. However, his attention was caught by Airamyst, who suddenly spoke to him.
‘’It's loud in here isn't it? Only me and you seem to have manners here.’’, the boy asked and Jeamesero looked at him in a daze, nodding. ‘’Yeah, it's always like that.’’, Jeamesero responded, a weak smile on his face. It wasn't like he didn't want to speak to Airamyst, but right now he was searching for his older brother, and he wanted to find him before lunch break was over.
Suddenly his hand got grabbed and Jeamesero's head shot around, looking at the boy in shock and confusion; he hadn't expected someone to grab his hand while he was searching. Airamyst jumped up and down giggling, asking about Shun, and Jeamesero smiled.
‘’Hey do you see Nii Nii? I really wanna meet him and his friend~’’, he asked and Jeamesero shook his head, looking around again, quite confused because he didn't see Shun yet. ‘’No, not yet... I'm still looking for him...’’
Suddenly Airamyst yelped and hid behind Jeamesero, and Jeamesero looked up in confusion at him, wondering why Airamyst had suddenly done that. That's when he saw the boys from earlier, out of the corner of his eyes, who had pulled up Airamyst's skirt when Jeamesero had met him in the hallway.
‘’Please tell me you see him... He's big right?’’, Airamyst mumbled and Jeamesero giggled.
‘’Don't worry, they're not gonna get you. I will protect you~’’, Jeamesero lied; there was a huge smile on his face, but it was a lie because he was afraid of those boys, they seemed mean; and Jeamesero didn't want Airamyst to worry anymore about those students or feel afraid. ‘’And he's pretty tall, yeah. My head reaches to his shoulders. He's tall with long black hair just like me.’’

‘’Jeames, is that you? I'm here.’’, a voice suddenly called and Jeamesero looked up, following the sound of the voice. When he saw a boy standing there near a table a huge smile spread across his face and he dashed over to the boy, recognizing him as Shun.
‘’Nii Nii!’’, he said, running towards Shun with his arms spread out. He bumped into the boy and wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tight; he pressed his head against Shun's chest and closed his eyes, his smile even brighter. ‘’I missed you, Nii Nii!’’
He pulled back from their hug and turned around to look at Airamyst, running back and grabbing the boy's arm, trying to pull him along. ‘’Airamyst come! That's my Nii Nii, my Nii Nii is here~ Come meet him~’’, he said, running back towards Shun, hoping Airamyst would follow him. Again he hugged Shun, giggling, before pulling back once more and jumping up and down in front of the boy, truly excited to see him. ‘’Nii Nii, I brought a friend! I brought a friend! You wanna meet him-’’, he said, before shutting himself up. He remembered Airamyst dressed like a girl, so he probably wanted to be addressed as one, as well. Because, after all he had been lying to Jeamesero about his gender as well. ‘’I mean.... her?’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Bullies, Shun Word Count: 555 Notes: Sucky post but Jeames is adorbs~
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:24 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru was on his way to the cafeteria, tired of this whole day already. He nervously looked around him, hoping he wouldn't bump into any teachers, because he was afraid they would scold him. He didn't pay any attention to Roki who walked behind him; his mind wasn't really anywhere right now.
Suddenly he heard a noise and turned his head to see Roki sitting in the ground, and he frowned, a bit worried about the boy. ‘’What's wrong with him?’’, he thought, turning around to look at the boy, but soon enough Roki got to his feet again and followed him again, so Mikazaru decided to turn around and move forward once more. ‘’Weird kid.’’
The cafeteria was in sight and Mikazaru sped up a bit, wanting to get some food; the food here wasn't that good, but at least it was cheap; Mikazaru could save up his money if he kept coming here for lunch, instead of going out to the town to a cafe or whatever.
Before he was able to enter the cafeteria someone suddenly hit him from behind, grabbing him and burying their face into his shirt. Mikazaru's head shot around, looking down at the person; Roki. ‘’Roki, what...?’’
‘’Please don't let them get me! No no no! God please no! Mika, Nii Nii I don't want it! Please no! I don't want it again! Don't let them! Not again Not again... Not again... No... please no... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... sorry...’’, the kid screamed out, sobbing in Mikazaru's shirt. Mikazaru looked at him in confusion, before turning around and kneeling down to Roki's eye level, grabbing the kid's shoulders.
‘’Sssh it's okay. Roki, its okay. Stop crying, why are you crying? What do you mean with again? Please calm down...’’
He sighed and let go of Roki's shoulders, getting to his feet and pulling the younger boy up on his own. ‘’I will get you something to eat in the cafeteria. I mean, I guess you have no money so I should pay for it.’’

He looked down at Roki and sighed, before grabbing the boy's hand and telling him to follow him. He then stepped into the cafeteria and dragged Roki along, a faint blush on his face because he felt rather ashamed for walking hand in hand with a little kid.
Some other students seemed to notice it and looked at Mikazaru, grinning and pointing at him, some where laughing while others were simply whispering. Mikazaru looked away, feeling more and more ashamed by the second.
Reaching the counter he stopped and let go of Roki's hand, greeting the woman standing beside the counter who took care of the food. He looked at the menu for today, wanting to know what he could buy today; he could get a hotdog; it tasted rather synthetic but it was food, and it was junk food and Mikazaru always liked that better than healthy foods like sandwiches or fruit.
‘’Have you made your choice, dearies?’’, the woman asked and Mikazaru smiled, nodding at her, taking out his money already and searching for the money for his meal. ‘’What do you want to eat, Roki? I will pay for it.’’, he asked, looking down at the boy. ‘’I don't mind if you want two hotdogs or whatever, go ahead.’’, he lied; he actually didn't want Roki to choose much because he wanted to save up his money, but he guessed Roki wanted to eat a lot now because he was sad, so he decided to just give the boy what he wanted.
He turned his head as he waited for an answer, looking around the cafeteria for a moment. That's when his eyes fell on this boy, realizing he knew him from somewhere. It was the boy from before, the one he had bumped into when he had walked through the hallway. The one with the long black hair and the two different colored eyes. Mikazaru ended up staring at him, getting lost in his daydreams like he mostly did.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Woman in the cafeteria, students, Shun Word Count: 596 Notes: Lol omg Mika. Sucky post...
Back to top Go down
Decoris
Student
Decoris

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:58 am

Decoris found herself in the cafeteria. She was just walking, and walking. She was inwardly cursing herself for missing two of her classes. Her attention was caught however by a two boys, one seemed to be younger, the other about her age. The younger one seemed to be crying, but the elder of the two said some things she didn't catch and she was left staring after them. Her heart wrenched, as the younger boy had reminded her of Arbor and her father.
Letting out a long sigh she moved off, pulling out a couple of dollars and bought a water from the vending machine. She was ducking her head in case any of the teacher were to call her out.

This silence just won't do. . . She thought as her gaze scanned the lunch room for someone, anyone, to talk too. Finding a tall, thin boy with auburn hair, and one with long black hair next to him. . . she brushed her hair out of her face and sat next to them both only to see the one with black hair be greeted by a younger sibling is what it seemed like. Giving up and shaking her head, she turned to the boy with auburn hair.

"Hello. I'm Decoris Juvenca. I know this might seem strange and all for me to just start randomly talking to you. But i have been silent all day. And i hate that. So, whats your name?" She said this all very quickly and was smiling the whole time. She didn't want to interrupt the small reunion with the siblings and his friend, so she just waited patiently for the boy next to her to answer her, in hopes of making a new friend.

ADDRESSED: Hikaru

MENTIONED: Mikazaru, Roki, Jeames, Shun, Airamyst

NOTES: Such an Extrovert.

Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:57 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo stepped through the hallway, his hands in his pockets and his brown leather boots slamming on the floor as he had an annoyed look on his face; a few students who passed him stared at him, others took a few steps back, trying to avoid him. Certain girls huffed at him and turned around, leaving but Daigo didn't pay any attention to anyone of them; he was on his way to the school's cafeteria and no one's gonna stop him. He flipped off a few people who whispered at each other before stepping into the great room they called the cafeteria.
With cut eyes he stared at the people around him, looking for familiar faces, just to be able to avoid them. He saw his cousins Shun and Jeamesero, a girl and a boy sitting near them and this other girl not wearing a uniform, hiding behind Jeamesero. He huffed at her; not wearing a uniform was his idea of protest against the school rules, why did she steal his idea? ‘’Guess there are more like me? Maybe I should ask her out after school, ha.’’, he thought, eyes held on the girl with long blond hair. ‘’At least she can't be Jeamesero's girl, right? I mean, that kid can't even make friends.’’
Daigo turned towards the counter, where the menu was. He stepped forward, pushing a few students out of line, including this one boy around his age who was just trying to order something, accompanied by a little kid who didn't seem older than twelve, maybe; a young student? Very young, probably; one that was smart; the type of student Daigo disliked the most.
He pushed both boys aside, standing in between them and looking at the woman behind the counter, grabbing the few spare coins he had left. ‘’Give me a hotdog with curry and a sandwich with cheese, please.’’, he simply said, not looking at the two pushed he had just pushed aside. ‘’...Please. I'm starving.’’
‘’First of all, boy; you're not wearing a uniform, so I'm not sure if you are part of this school, so I cannot give you your order. Secondly; you just cut in line, which is rude and lastly; you don't have enough coins for both of them. So you better get going now, or should I call a teacher?’’, the woman behind the counter said and Daigo hissed at her, taking a step back. A teacher? No, he didn't want to be found and forced to take class.

‘’I am part of this school, I'm just too lazy to dress into my uniform. The name's Daigo Tategami. Look it up in the student list and you will see. Now please, just give me a hotdog, then.’’, Daigo responded, feeling watched, he was nervous. The woman shook her head, shrugging.
‘’Sorry boy, no chance. I don't have a computer here to look st the student list, and you don't even have enough coins for a simple hotdog. And you cut in line, you're still considered rude. Please go, boy.’’
‘’I'm not a boy! I'm eighteen!’’, Daigo called out in frustration, his short temper getting the best of him. He groaned and rubbed his head with both hs hands, running his fingers through his hair and feeling really really uneasy. ‘’Fine! Whatever!’’
Turning around he walked off, his eyes falling on Shun who was talking to Jeamesero and that certain girl who didn't wear her uniform either. Daigo guessed Shun had money, since the boy had a job at a small cafe in town, so he decided to talk to him.
‘’Shun, you, here, right now. Listen to me.’’, Daigo said as he marched over to the boy, grabbing Shun by his sleeve and pulling at it impatiently, like a little kid begging their parents for something. ‘’You have money, right? Go get me a hotdog, I will pay you back later. Please man, please. I'm fucking starving.’’

Addressed: Lady in the cafeteria, Shun Mentioned: Students, Shun, Jeamesero, Decoris, Airamyst, Hikaru, Mikazaru, Roki Word Count: 657 Notes: Of course, Daigo always cuts in line and begs to Shun. XD
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Hikaru walked into the school's cafeteria and sighed happily. He hadn't actually known the way and had slowly made sure to fall behind Shun just a bit so the boy could lead him. Upon entering the room however he noticed it was almost packed. Looking down at his watch he wonder what time it was. Sure they all only got a thirty minute lunch break but really had no one eaten during the first one?
“I was going to meet my younger brother here, but I don't see him yet... Maybe we could look for a table and a few seats near the entrance of the room. Then we will be able to see him coming.”
Hikaru nodded slowly and placed his hands behind the back of his head. “I don't really mind or care where we sit, man. Just make sure there's no girls there.” As soon as he said it he kicked himself in his mind. Shun had already spoken to him about girl this morning and that the school was filled with them so he probably didn't want to hear it again, nor repeat himself.
“Come, take a seat, we will wait for him, here. Do you want anything to eat from the cafeteria? I can buy something for you, for all of us.”
Hikaru sat down next to him and shook his head. “Nah I can get my own food when I am good and ready. Might as well wait for you little bro first though.” He started to scan the room, not sure what Jeamesero looked like, but wanting to help Shun all the same.

He began to let his mind drift off s he waited. 'Little brother... Wonder what that's like. Not like he's gonna jump out at Shun though. Maybe text him ag-' His thoughts were cut off when a younger boy rushed towards them.
“Nii Nii! I missed you, Nii Nii! Nii Nii, I brought a friends! I brought a friend! You wanna meet him- I mean.... her?”
Hikaru blinked and chuckled a bit. “Aww this him, Takeru? He's kinda cute. Wait you did say brother right?” He looked the boy over, taking in the fact that he appeared to have make-up on. Smiling he patted Jeamesero's head and rubbed his hair a bit. “You cute enough to pass as a girl.”
Slowly he looked over at the younger boys companion and froze. His eyes met with a young girl, long flowing blonde hair and two huge adorable blue eyes. Hikaru blinked a few times and slowly scooted around to hide behind Shun. “Ummm... Dude... It's a um...” Was all he said softly. He didn't really cling to his back like last time thought and instead just seemed to use Shun as a shield.
Suddenly he heard someone sit down next to him. He jumped and slowly turned his head to see another girl, this one a bit older with amazing red hair.

“Hello. I'm Decoris Juvenca. I know this might seem strange and all for me to just start randomly talking to you. But I have been silent all day. And I hate that. So, what's your name?”
Hikaru without even thinking anymore pushed himself up against Shun's back. He had started to shake just a bit and was biting his lip as he tried to think of what to do. 'Why is she talking to me? Should I answer her? Fuck I moved again. Takeru please don't get mad I don't really know how to turn off the fear...' He thought to himself, stuff racing through his mind all a once.
He sighed and leaned in resting his cheek on Shun's back as he decided to address the girl. Hoping the girl and Shun would be okay and happy, since he was taking a huge step here to make himself not look completely weird and stupid. “N-N-name... I-i mean..”
He cleared his throat and took a few deep breaths trying to calm his racing heart that he was sure Shun could hear beating against his back. “My name... Is Hikaru... Hikaru Cobalt Konoko. Pleased to meet you.” He sighed and closed his eyes, feeling relieved he had actually managed to say something.

“Shun, you, here, right now. Listen to me. You have money, right? Go get me a hotdog, I will pay you back later. Please man, please. I'm fucking starving.”
Hikaru raised his eyes and slowly turned his head, still afraid to step away from Shun at the moment. “I'm sorry. Who the hell are you? Don't order people around or beg them for stuff. I don't like how your talking to Takeru.”
He reached over and calmly pushed the boys hand off Shun's sleeve before flipping him off. “Go work on something or ask someone else and don't pester my bo- I mean Takeru, Jackass!” Turning back to the girl he swallowed and chuckled a tiny bit. “Sorry about... About that... Wh-wh-what's you name?” He asked hugging his body close to Shuns as he started to lose his nerve. He wasn't sure if the boy was going to hurt Shun but he had to be ready just in case.

Addressed: Shun, Jeamesero, Decoris, Daigo Mentioned: Airamyst Word Count: ~ Notes: Scared to death but trying so hard the poor bb. <33

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Airamyst cuddled against Jeamesero's arms scared of what the boys would do again if they saw him. He wasn't just scared of them being mean to him or flipping his skirt like last time, but also afraid if they kept doing stuff like that they would see his boxers underneath and think him a freak.
“Don't worry, they're not gonna get you. I will protect you~ And he's pretty tall. Yeah. My head reaches to his shoulders. He's tall with long black hair just like me.”
He nodded his head to the side looking at Jeamesero with cute curious blue eyes. “Really? He's that big? Bet he never gets picked on then.” Airamyst toddled out a bit from behind Jeamesero, but still kept his hand in the boys as he watched the bullies pass.
Suddenly he felt Jeamesero jerk his hand away and squeal something before rushing off, leaving Airamyst very confused and dumbfounded. He watched Jeames rush over to a boy and threw his arms around him, giggling softly at the sight of it. He found it cute and wished he had an older sibling now too.
“Airamyst come! That's my Nii Nii, my Nii Nii is here~ come meet him~”

Airamyst yelped softly as he was grabbed by the hand and pulled over to the boy. He blinked and blushed shyly holding his arms behind his back.
“Nii Nii, I brought a friend! I brought a friend! You wanna meet him- I mean... her?”
Airamyst felt his cheeks heat up more at Jeamesero's words and blinked a few times giving the boy a begging look. He was sure this older brother of Jeamesero's was nice but really didn't want to tell him he was a boy. It always made him feel weird. Different. Wrong.
Slowly turning his eyes to look up at Shun he whispered in a soft mew. “Hewwo... Um... My name is Airamyst. Please to meet you, Nii Nii.” He suddenly noticed what he had said and giggled softly, though he like the name and idea of calling this boy his older brother so he wasn't worried about fixing his mistake.
Placing one foot behind his other he grabbed the sides of his dress and bowed to Shun. “Thanks so much for letting me come eat with you, Nii Nii. I promise to be on my best behavior and I will buy my own foods~” He then turned and sjmiled innocently at Jeames closing his eyes and nodding his head to the side. “Gonna go get me a salid so be right back~”

As he rushed away he almost bumped into a bigger boy. “Oh sowwy...” He whimper softly. Airamyst watched the boy walk over to Shun and start asking him for money. A boy Airamyst hadn't seen until now, who was hiding behind Shun, seemed to get upset at this and pushed the other boy away.
He yelped and backed away not liking where this might be headed. 'Why are dey fighting? Wait didn't that older boy say something bout a hotdog? Is he hungy maybe?'
Suddenly Airamyst got a idea how to help the fight not start and rushed over to get in line. He waited his turn pacently wondering why it seemed to be taking for ever after a while.
He looked back at Jeames growing worred for his new friend. He didn't want the boy to get hurt and the older boy who he almost bumped into had smelled almost sick. Airamyst had only smelled that one other time when he  was visiting a girlfriends house. He father had smelled of it and screamed at Airamyst and the girl until Airamyst left, scared he would get hurt. The next day however he hadn't seen that girl again and actully not since that night at the girls fathers.
Lost in thoughts of his past he was very surprise when someone tapped his shoulder. “Gonna move girly or what?” Airamyst sqeaacked softly and felt tears fill his eyes. He nodded and padded up to the lady before speaking. “I sowwy for making you wait for me, ma'am. I won't wet it happen again.”

Slowly twisting his hips shyly he looked up at her and swa her eyes soften a bit.
“That's okay dear. Just tell me what you want. At least your plighter then that older boy.”
Airamyst nodded giggling softly before throwing his arms up onto the counter. “Otay den~ May I please have a slaid with lots of veggies and ranch dressing and crewtons and bacon bits?” Stopping and remebering what he had wanted to do to stop the two boys he quickly added something. “Oh and one hotdog too~”
After he had paid for his stuff he thanked the lady and grabbed his tray before rushing over to the table and Jeamesero's side once more. “Jeames I gots a big salid if you wanna have some of it with me~ It's got loads of yummy crewtons and stuff~” He then turned to the older boy and whimpered softly. Placing the tray on the table he grabbed up the hotdog plate and held it out to him. “You wanted dis, mister? I gots it for you.”
Airamyst felt uncomfortable holding it, afriad the boy might hurt him or yell at him so he placed it on the table nearest him. Turning back to Jeamesero he smiled and grabbed his hand. “Wanna sit next to me?”

Addressed: Jeamesero, Daigo, Shun, Lady Mentioned: Hikaru, Boy Word Count: ~ Notes: This sucksssss
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:14 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo kept pulling at Shun's sleeve, trying to get the boy's attention; he was going to get Shun to pay for this hotdog, if the boy wanted to or not. He was gonna make it happen. ‘’Hey Shun, come on. Be a good cousin and pay for me, I really need food, I'm so hungry. Please, please please.’’, he begged, a grin appearing on his face. ‘’You know I will steal it from you anyway if you decide to refuse. Pay or no pay, I will get your money. I will take it from you.’’
He pulled again and again, almost able to rip off Shun's sleeve; he began to grew impatient, angry, frustrated. He stared at the boy, his face growing more and more annoyed. ‘’Come on, don't waste our times, pay that hotdog for me already.’’
suddenly, however, a boy came forward and spoke to Daigo, pushing his hand away from Shun's sleeve and flipping him off. ‘’I'm sorry. Who the hell are you? Don't order people around or beg them for stuff. I don't like how your talking to Takeru. Go work on something or ask someone else and don't pester my bo- I mean Takeru, Jackass!’’
The touch, the touch was all that made Daigo look up at him, that horrible touch. No one touched him when he didn't ask for it, no one. Daigo stared at the boy, a furious look in his eyes, an insane look. He bit his bottom lip, clenching his fist as he let go of Shun's sleeve finally and took a step forward towards the boy who had touched him.
‘’Just so you know, your 'Takeru' is my cousin. I can ask of him whatever I want.’’, he began, his voice growing lower in tone, his face angrier; he took another step forward.
Suddenly this girl stood in front of him, the girl not wearing her school uniform. She held out a hot dog to him, before placing it on the table. ‘’You wanted dis, mister? I gots it for you.’’, she said before turning to Jeamesero and Daigo huffed at her, annoyed even more now. ‘’Get lost you bitch, you're distracting me.’’, he said angry, before turning his attention back to the boy that had dared to touch him.

The boy however had turned around already and was talking to this girl who had been sitting beside him. ‘’Hey, look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, asshole! Don't talk to your girlfriend when you're about to get squashed!’’, he yelled, not really waiting anymore for a response from the boy; he was done, this boy was going to die by his hands right here right now. ‘’Listen to me you fucker! You can say to me whatever you want! But. You. Do. Not. Fucking. Touch. Me!’’
Daigo raised his clenched fist, bringing it forward towards the boy's face. He slammed him against his cheek, running I not the boy and knocking him over. Pushing the boy in the ground he sat on top of him and starting beating his face over and over, angry groans leaving his closed mouth, through his gritting teeth.
‘’Piece of shit! Piece of shit! Piece of shit!’’, he yelled out, hitting the boy in the face over and over, using both his fists now.
Getting tired of the hitting he pulled back for only a slight moment, panting heavily as he tried to regain his strength, before leaning over the boy and reaching both his hands for his throat, pushing hard. ‘’You messed with the wrong person, asshole! I even made the youth's army's general cry! You better not fuck with me!’’, he yelled furious as he strangled the boy.

Addressed: Shun, Hikaru, Airamyst Mentioned: Decoris, the General Word Count: 618 Notes: It's a bad day to be a Hikaru .3.
Back to top Go down
Leliana
Dead account
Dead account
Leliana

Student basics
Name: Leliana Romanov

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Leliana walked in looking down at her small map uncertain whether she should have come here . She frowned hearing the commotion and looked up . She had stumbled right into the fight , !!

Alarmed she dropped her things. stumbling back
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:40 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun waited for the boy to answer him, he stood there staring at him; he now realized it was Jeamesero, but he wondered if the boy had heard his call and noticed him yet. It seemed like Shun didn't have to wait long, though, because Jeamesero turned his head to look at him, and right at that time the boy came rushing over to him, arms spread.
‘’Nii Nii! I missed you, Nii Nii!’’, the younger boy said excitedly as he ran over to him. Seeing Jeamesero's arms reaching out to him Shun chuckled in response and automatically opened up his arms as well, taking the boy into his arms and hugging him back, patting his head. Ever since he had accepted Jeamesero as his brother,, even after never meeting him before, they had greeted each other like this; it was a good feeling to feel loved by someone like this. That's why Shun accepted Jeamesero as his younger half brother, that's why he returned the hug.
‘’I missed you too, little Jeames~’’, he said lovingly, patting the boy's head once more affectionately before he felt Jeamesero pull back. He watched the kid run over to this girl who didn't wear her school uniform, before dragging the girl along to him.
‘’Nii Nii, I brought a friend! I brought a friend! You wanna meet him- I mean.... her?’’, Jeamesero said and Shun looked at the girl called Airamyst, suspecting something. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her, but soon smiled at her. ‘’Him? Or Jeamesero just really made a mistake just now by accident or this Airamyst doesn't want others to know about 'her' little secret. Whatever it is, he or she is a human being like everyone else.’’, he thought, watching the person bow to him, pulling at the edges of their skirt.
‘’Hewwo... Um... My name is Airamyst. Please to meet you, Nii Nii. Thanks so much for letting me come eat with you, Nii Nii. I promise to be on my best behavior and I will buy my own foods~’’, Airamyst said and Shun chuckled. ‘’Don't need to bow, it's fine. It's nice to meet you. And know you can tell me anything if you want to. If you want me to be your Nii Nii too I don't mind~’’, Shun responded. Airamyst said they were gonna get a salad and so they left, and Hikaru came up to stand beside him.

‘’Aww this him, Takeru? He's kinda cute. Wait you did say brother, right? Your cute enough to pass as a girl.’’, Hikaru said to Jeamesero, patting the boy's head now, too. However, after he saw Airamyst he kind of hid behind him again, afraid. Shun wanted to tell him it was alright, but his eyes caught a familiar face coming their way, one he did greatly dislike; his cousin Daigo. This meant trouble again...
‘’Shun, you, here, right now. Listen to me. You have money, right? Go get me a hotdog, I will pay you back later. Please man, please. I'm fucking starving.’’, Daigo said upon reaching him, grabbing his sleeve and pulling at it multiple times, and he kept on going and begging. ‘’Hey Shun, come on. Be a good cousin and pay for me, I really need food, I'm so hungry. Please, please please. You know I will steal it from you anyway if you decide to refuse. Pay or no pay, I will get your money. I will take it from you. Come on, don't waste our times, pay that hotdog for me already.’’, he kept on saying and Shun stared at him in anger. He was ready to pull back his arm but suddenly Hikaru was by his side, pushing Daigo's hand away. Shun's head shot towards Hikaru, staring at him in shock and fear; this would really become trouble if Daigo was in a bad mood he would kill the boy... ‘’No Hikaru, no... Why did you...? No...’’
‘’I'm sorry. Who the hell are you? Don't order people around or beg them for stuff. I don't like how your talking to Takeru. Go work on something or ask someone else and don't pester my bo- I mean Takeru, Jackass!’’, Hikaru told Daigo, before turning to face this girl with reddish hair Shun hadn't even seen yet; he felt stupid for not noticing her earlier, but he felt proud of Hikaru for facing his biggest fear, literally. Though also a bit afraid for Hikaru's stupid behavior towards Daigo.

Feeling like he should say something to Daigo Airamyst suddenly returned with a salad and a hotdog and showed the hotdog to Daigo, like they wanted it to give it to him. But Daigo didn't seem amused by it, he only seemed to grow more frustrated. Shun braced himself for impact, ready to step in between the two if something would happen.
But Daigo seemed to scold off Airamyst before turning his attention back to Hikaru, screaming at the boy. ‘’Just so you know, your 'Takeru' is my cousin. I can ask of him whatever I want. Hey, look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, asshole! Don't talk to your girlfriend when you're about to get squashed! Listen to me you fucker! You can say to me whatever you want! But. You. Do. Not. Fucking. Touch. Me!’’, Daigo yelled and he suddenly punched Hikaru in the face, rushing forward and knocking the boy over, pushing him on the ground.
Shun hadn't expected everything to go this fast and he gasped, taking a step back and watching the scene of horror unfold in front of his eyes. Daigo had Hikaru pushed down on the floor and was hitting him with both fists multiple times, screaming out at him. ‘’Piece of shit! Piece of shit! Piece of shit! You messed with the wrong person, asshole! I even made the youth's army's general cry! You better not fuck with me!’’
Suddenly this girl entered the circle and Shun got distracted by her; it seemed like she had been lost in her thoughts and hadn't noticed the fight, stepping straight into it. The girl appeared shocked as she dropped her stuff. ‘’You, please get back, it isn't save here right now!’’, he said to the girl, before turning his head back to look at the two boys again, noticing Daigo was now strangling Hikaru. Shun stared in shock before snapping out of it, tears started to fill his heterochromea eyes and he rushed over to the two. ‘’DAIGO, LET HIM GO! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!’’
Shun kicked Daigo in his stomach and side a few times, before reaching down and grabbing the boy's greenish hair, pulling at it. He tried to get the boy off of Hikaru, wishing this hadn't happened, wishing he could have prevented it. He was terrified something might happen to Hikaru. ‘’LET HIM GO, DON'T HURT HIKARU YOU ASSHOLE!’’, he screamed at his cousin, tears streaming down his face as he sobbed. ‘’LET. HIM. GO!!’’
He pushed him off, kicking a few times more; he then rushed over to Hikaru, kneeling down beside him crying and trying to help him sit up straight. ‘’It's okay, it's okay, you're safe now... I'm here... I'm... I'm sorry... I... I should have acted sooner but I was afraid... I... I'm sorry... are you okay...?’’

Addressed: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Hikaru, Daigo, Leliana (briefly) Mentioned: Decoris Word count: 1221, GEEZ! Notes: Crying Shun is crying. Damn that action xD
Back to top Go down
Decoris
Student
Decoris

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Decoris was just smiling and waiting for the boy to answer him. She noticed however, another boy pulling on the black haired boy's sleeve begging for food. 'No shame in begging i suppose then.' she thought calmly watching as a girl had bought him a hot dog.

“N-N-name... I-i mean.. My name... Is Hikaru... Hikaru Cobalt Konoko. Pleased to meet you."
Her attention was turned once more and she smiled kindly, he seemed to be a bit nervous, and she hadn't intended on making him nervous or uncomfortable. At that moment she watched as the boy pulling at the others sleeve, Hikaru addressed him.

‘’I'm sorry. Who the hell are you? Don't order people around or beg them for stuff. I don't like how your talking to Takeru. Go work on something or ask someone else and don't pester my bo- I mean Takeru, Jackass!’’ Her eyes had widened slightly but she didn't say anything about it.

“Sorry about... About that... Wh-wh-what's you name?”

She smiled once more, "Decoris Juvenca. You have a lovely name, Hikaru. . ." what ever she was going to say was lost as the other boy was now yelling at Hikaru.

‘’Just so you know, your 'Takeru' is my cousin. I can ask of him whatever I want. Hey, look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, asshole! Don't talk to your girlfriend when you're about to get squashed! Listen to me you fucker! You can say to me whatever you want! But. You. Do. Not. Fucking. Touch. Me!’’

She was done. She had lost all friendliness in her gaze and she stood. He was punching him in the face. Another girl ran into the fight, and Decoris moved over there first.

‘’You, please get back, it isn't save here right now!’’,  The black haired boy had said before shouting and helping Hikaru. She grabbed her arm and pulled her back out of the way, "Dont worry, I'm helping. Stay here, i'll be right back." Her voice was trembling slightly, but she knew what had to be done. As theboy had pulled the green haired one off of Hikaru, he was kneeling beside him. leaving the boys to deal with that she went and approached the girl who had offered him a hot dog, "Hey, I'm Decoris, Why don't you and your friend come stand with me? Hmm?" She asked kindly. Giving her a kind and pleading look, she didn't want Green head to blow up on her too.

~~~~~~

ADDRESSED: Hikaru, Airamyst, Leliana

MENTIONED: Daigo, Shun, Jeames,

WORD COUNT: 421

NOTES: Well that escalated quickly.

Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:28 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero smiled at Shun as the boy and Airamyst met; they seemed to be able to get along just fine. Airamyst spoke about getting a salad and ran off, and then this boy came towards Jeamesero and Shun, patting Jeamesero on the head.
‘’Aww this him, Takeru? He's kinda cute. Wait you did say brother, right? Your cute enough to pass as a girl.’’, the boy said as he patted his head and Jeamesero looked up at him in confusion before giggling softly. ‘’Really?’’, he asked, curious, before smiling brightly at the boy. ‘’T-thank you...’’
He didn't really know what else to say; most people often called him cute, but he had never been called as cute as a girl before. It was something new, but the boy kind of liked the compliment; he now felt even cuter.
Hearing foot steps Jeamesero turned his head to see his cousin Daigo suddenly coming towards them. The boy immediately went over to Shun and grabbed the boy's sleeve, pulling at it, talking to him, begging him. Jeamesero took a few steps back as Daigo begged Shun to buy him food, he was terrified of the older boy, he really didn't like Daigo.
Soon Shun's friend pushed Daigo's hand away and thy spoke, and Daigo grew angry, threatening the boy. Jeamesero swallowed, moving over to Shun and hiding behind him, watching the arguing. Luckily Airamyst returned with his salad and even a hotdog, because they both had heard Daigo beg Shun for one. However, Daigo didn't seem amused by Airamyst's offer and called the boy a bitch. Jeamesero hoped Airamyst didn't feel sad about that, because he hated to see the boy sad. Airamyst moved over to him and grabbed his hand, smiling at Jeamesero.
‘’Wanna sit next to me?’’, he asked and Jeamesero looked at him in confusion, before nodding his head slowly. ‘’Y-yeah sure.’’, he responded, but his mind was somewhere else. He watched how the fight escalated quickly, and before he knew it Daigo was yelling at Shun's friend.

‘’Hey, look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, asshole! Don't talk to your girlfriend when you're about to get squashed! Listen to me you fucker! You can say to me whatever you want! But. You. Do. Not. Fucking. Touch. Me!’’, Daigo screamed and suddenly he rushed into the boy, punching him in the face and pushing him to the ground, hitting him many times.
Jeamesero screamed, gripping Airamyst's hand tight; he watched how a girl who seemed to be lost accidentally stepped into the red zone, and soon enough Daigo was strangling the boy and Shun was telling the girl to get back and kicked Daigo. It all happened so quickly, Jeamesero didn't know where to look and he started crying, tears streaming down his face. He sobbed and let go of Airamyst's hand, hiding his face behind both his own. ‘’Stop it! Stop it! Please stop!’’, he cried out, feeling so terrified; he didn't want this.
Meanwhile Shun was attacking Daigo and screaming at him, and this girl with long red hair dragged away the other girl who had accidentally stepped into the fight. Shun seemed to manage Daigo and help Hikaru, but Jeamesero was still utterly shocked and terrified, confused and sad.
‘’Hey, I'm Decoris, Why don't you and your friend come stand with me? Hmm?’’, the long haired girl said, speaking to Airamyst. Jeamesero lowered his hands and looked at her with big wet innocent eyes, hiding behind Airamyst as he felt really nervous and uncomfortable. He looked at Airamyst and back at the girl called Decoris before swallowing and nodding.
‘’Y-yes, ma'am...’’, he whispered, before his eyes fell on the other girl with red hair, but hers was short compared to Decoris'. ‘’A-are you alright, as well...?’’
Then his eyes fell on Shun who was kneeling beside his friend and helping him up, and he felt like rushing over to see if they were okay. But noticing Daigo there laying on the ground, he was too afraid to go there, so instead he just sort of screamed at his half brother. ‘’Nii Nii... is he okay...? Please say he's okay...’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Airamyst, Decoris, Leliana, Shun Mentioned: Hikaru, Daigo Word Count: 695 Notes: This post took forever even though it's short...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:51 pm

NPC

Cole Allen had just smoked a cigarette outside. Now he was back in the school's building, glad the lunch break finally had started; the big break in which he could actually eat AND smoke, because he was starving now, as well. Moving over to the school's cafeteria where he as a teacher could get a free lunch, he noticed a rather huge commotion in the room.
Quickly entering it he heard students cheering on someone, it sounded like a fight. ''What the hell...?'', he muttered annoyed before stepping off towards the crowd of people. Pushing himself through he saw a boy crying, and two girls standing near each other, and another girl who seemed shocked. Upon reaching the red zone, the inner circle, he stumbled upon the students that had caused this all. There was a boy laying on the ground, he seemed to be bit and hurt. Another one with long black hair was sitting beside him, crying just like a few others; Cole guessed the ones crying were the ones who witnessed the start of the fight in full detail.
In front of his feet lay a green haired boy and Cole knew him all too well; it was Daigo, a student that hadn't showed up in his class today, a student that was known for skipping class way too much. The teacher grew angry, guessing Daigo had started this fight, that he had hurt that boy.
''You filth! Not showing up in my class and now you're here causing a fight and punching someone else till he bleeds!? You come with me right now and we will have a serious talk! Get up!'', Cole Allen yelled and he grabbed Daigo by his shirt, pulling the student up to his feet and gripping his arm tight. ''And don't you dare do anything against me!''
He looked at the boy kneeling beside the hurt one and nodded a simple short nod. ''Keep an eye on him, care for him. And you come with me, mister Tategami. Hurry up.'', he said, turning away and pulling at Daigo's arm, looking at the other students. ''This fight is over! Get back to your lunch and your stupid chit chat, now!''
He walked off and dragged Daigo all the way with him, an angry look on his face. ''You, mister, just ruined my day and now I'm craving for s smoke again. I will make sure to punish you...''

Addressed: Daigo, students
Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Decoris, Leliana, Hikaru

COLE ALLEN, FINALLY, YESH. HE'S THE MOST SEXY TEACHER ON MY LIST. I think. He smokes a lot, even in class. .3.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo didn't hold back, he was strangling the boy and he was going all the way, making sure nothing would be left of him after he was done kicking the shit out of him. Drool dripped down along his jaws; he was this pissed off at the boy for flipping him off but especially touching him when he didn't want to be touched.
‘’Fucking pig!’’, he yelled at the boy; he could hear people cheering in the background and that gave him a boost, the strength to continue this fight. He also heard crying, but he didn't pay any attention to that.
‘’DAIGO, LET HIM GO! YOU'RE HURTING HIM! LET HIM GO, DON'T HURT HIKARU YOU ASSHOLE! LET. HIM. GO!!’’, Shun suddenly rushed in screaming and Daigo felt a few great kicks against his side and in his stomach. His grip around the boy's throat became less tight but he kept holding on, not wanting to give in to the pain he felt right now. He groaned, trying to push further, but as soon as Shun grabbed his hair and pulled Daigo screamed out in pain, letting go of the boy's throat and rolling on the ground. He was kicked a few more times and shoved aside, pushed back. He laid there groaning as he glanced with fury at Shun who now knelt down beside the boy and tried to help him; he seemed to cry. ‘’So pathetic... stupid asshole...’’
‘’You filth! Not showing up in my class and now you're here causing a fight and punching someone else till he bleeds!? You come with me right now and we will have a serious talk! Get up! And don't you dare do anything against me! Keep an eye on him, care for him. And you come with me, mister Tategami. Hurry up.’’, a person suddenly said and Daigo was pulled by his his shirt by someone. Looking up at his 'attacker' he saw it was a teacher; his economics teacher, Mr Allen. Daigo huffed and stuck his tongue out at him, but didn't do anything to get rid of the man or to free himself. He followed the teacher silently, even though now he felt horrible because he was busted and had to attend to school anyway. As he left the scene he flipped off Shun and the wounded boy with his free hand before turning his head and walking off. ‘’You, mister, just ruined my day and now I'm craving for s smoke again. I will make sure to punish you...’’
‘’Yes sir...’’, he whispered, rolling his eyes at the man's words. ‘’Great, now I'm stuck with this no-life asshole...’’, he thought, feeling extremely annoyed.

Addressed: Hikaru, economics teacher Mentioned: Jeamesero, Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 446 Notes: Eh, sucky short post, but now Daigo's finally gone. Now everyone including him can calm down from what just had happened. xD
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:36 am

Toru rubbed the back of his hands across his sleepy eyes and yawned as he reached the hallway just in front of the lunch room. He heard a few studants whispering and saw one of them point to him out of the corner of his eye. Slowly he turned to face them cutting them a evil gaze as a smile spread across his face. Toru started towards them until they spotted him and quickly disban, rushing off down the halls. “Pfft yeah, that's what I thought, Bitches.” He chuckled under his breath before heading into the lunch room.
Once he was inside he held his head as loud talking and rack of people moving reached his ears. He found it very annoying since he was exstemly tired. Making his way thru the crowd of children, he cut his eyes at everyone he pass, while speaking to them in a soft growl. “Get out of the way. Move it damn it. Do you really want to piss me off right now?” He carried on like this all the way up the lunch line and manged to get to the front with little to no trouble.
Looking up once he reached the counter he saw the lunch lady finish with a boy before turning her attention to his. A slmile crossed her face and Toru felt a shiver run down his spine as he forced his legs to stay put.

“Oh are you tired, Hon? A bit strange for a boy like you to be sleepy in the middle of the day but it's not unheard of.”
Toru could feel himself almost gag at the way she was speaking to him and the words she used. He slammed one hand down on the counter and pointed to the food near him. “Look just shut up and give me some food. I don't want to hear you little kid bullshit because even though I am tired I'm not a little kid! Please do keep in mind your dealing with teenager's, dummy. Not toddlers!”
Normaly he wouldn't have snapped at the grown up because he couldn't care less what they thought of him but the words that boy had said in the park to hijm about being a baby were pissing him off. This would be the second time someone addressed him like a child and he was about ready to fix their probloms.
“First off don't shout in here young man or it's straight to the main office for you! Second off you don't demand food you ask for something and I give it to you after you pay! Now say sorry to me right now because I don't like you attatude and maybe I'll give you what you want!”

Toru rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He hated this shit but unless he didn't want to eat today he guessed he would have to humor her. “Yes, Ma'am. So sorry, Ma'am. May I please have something to eat, Ma'am.” She nodded to him and got what he requested quickly smiling at him as he paid her.
“See a little manners go a long way, son.”
Toru grabbed his tray and stuck out his tongue. “Bite me, old fag~” He sneered as he walked away. As he stopped and looked around, trying to decide where he would sit, he saw a very furmilyer face. Grinning from ear to ear he marched over, moving out of the way when a teacher and that boy from the park walked out of the room. 'Pfft. Serves him right the dumbass.'
He stopped and reached over patting a boy very hard on the head as he spoke to him. “Hey little shit~ Long time no see. You do remember me right?” Toru smacked him in the back of the head before laughing. “Don't tell me you forgot me. It's Toru~ S'up baby brother?”

Addressed: Roki, Lunch lady Mentioned: Daigo, Teacher Word count: 639 Notes: sorry if this sucks -3-
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:08 am

Roki whimpered and nuzzled his face against Mika's shirt as he sobbed softly. He was terrorifed of what might happen. If they did anything like his father did when he was angry at Roki. Suddenly he felt Mika move and turn to him, causing him to let go of the boys shirt. He sniffled and held his own hand tightly as he at the biy, who had knelt down to look at eye level with him.
“Sssh it's okay. Roki, it okay. Stop crying, why are you crying? What do you mean with again? Please calm down...”
Roki hiccuped as his chest jolted a few times quickly and he tried to force himself to calm down. “B-but I... I... I-I-I don't w-want them t-ta but up... set with me” He said in between hiccups as he raised his shaking hand to his eyes and wiped at them.
“I will get you something to eat in the cafeteria. I mean, I guess you have no money so I should pay for it.”
Slowly nodding Roki felt Mika grab his hand and pull him along. He sniffled again and wiped at his eyes, most likely appearing to the others around him as a small crying child. He heard people yelling and a group of children crowding around a table. Shaking his head he closed his eyes and did his best to ignore them. He hated fights and just wanted to pretend it wasn't happening.
“Roki? I will pay for it. I don't mind if you want two hotdog or whatever, go ahead.”
Roki blinked up at eh boy and slowly nodded his head before turning to the lunch lady. He looked around and thought of his choices. At first he wasn't sure what he wanted because he wasn't that hungry really. Finally he settled on something and pointed to it. “I want a cheese sandwich please, Nii Nii. That's it.”

As it was handed to him he smiled at the lady and thanked her before turning to look around the lunch room. He saw that the fight seemed to be over and a few studants were crying. That didn't surprise him though and that was why he hated fights. They always ended with someone getting hurt.
He shook his head and hiccuped again, letting out a squeak this time. He smiled and turned back to Mika. “I am gonna find a place to sit~ Come along when you are ready~”
With that being said Roki walked away, though he didn't make it too far. He felt someone start popping him on the head very hard, scaring him and hurting his head. Slowly he opened one eye and looked to the side at the person as they spoke.
“Hey little shit~ Long time no see. You do remember me right?”
Roki pushed the boys hand roughly off his head and opened his mouth to respond, though didn't get a chance. Suddenly he receved a hard smack to the back of his head causing him to drop his tray that held his sandwich and drink.
“Don't tell me you forgot me. It's Toru~ S'up baby brother?”
Roki stared at his food and drink that were all over the floor now. He swallowed as he felt tears form in his eyes. Quickly looking back at the boy he pushed him roughly. “Mean old jerk off! You always do stuff to ruin my day! What am I gonna eat now?”
Looking at his older brother he wished he could wiped the stupid look off his face. “Wait I didn't know dad was sending you here.” Suddenly he got a idea and smiled innocently before giggling. “Oh so did he send you here to get rid of you? Did he not like you anymore either? Bet mommy didn't want you there for a while cuz she didn't like you from the begining~”
Roki flew into a fit of giggles as he pointed to his brother. He loved getting back at him and always remebered their mother getting after him for teasing Roki. “Mommy and Daddy don't want you anymore either~ Mommy and Daddy don't want you anymore either~”
Suddenly remebering Mika he waved at the boy. “Nii Nii~ This is my brother! He's usually a big old jerk but you still wanna met him?”

Addressed: Mika, Toru Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Last edited by Roki on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am

Hikaru waited for the girl to answer hoping Shun was okay with his being this close to him. After finding out he was gay he was sure Shun would be a bit hesitant towards the boy. Though he would get used to it with time. Probably.
“Decoris Juvenca. You have a lovely name, Hikaru...”
Hikaru nodded slowly not sure what to say now. He didn't really like speaking to girls and he was really reaching his limit and becoming a bit light headed from the fear raging through his mind and body.
“Just so you know, your 'Takeru' is my cousin. I can ask of him whatever I want. Hey, look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, asshole! Don't talk to your girlfriend when you're about to get squashed! Listen to me you fucker! You can say to me whatever you want! But. You. Do. Not. Fucking. Touch. Me!”
Hikaru started to get pissed off at this boy. He was tired of his needy bullshit and was sure he was making Shun uncomfortable. Just before he could say or even react at all the boy punched him sending him falling backwards in surprise. His face burned where he had been hit and he reached up, sitting himself up a bit. He was forced back down however and jolted as the boy got on top of him.

“Piece of shit! Piece of shit! Piece of shit! You messed with the wrong person, asshole! I even made the youth's army's general cry! You better not fuck with me!”
Hikaru tried to move, shield himself as best he could, but his arms were pinned down and he couldn't move. As he struggled to move he started to feel tears make their way down his face. He heard all the noise around him, all the talking of the students, all the yelling and everything stop. All he heard was every time the boy hit him was his grandfathers voice. Over and over again.
“Hikaru damn it all stop with you bullshit!”
“You little shit much I always teach you how to respect others!?”
“I'm done with you! Don't worry about if you'll wake up tomorrow I will make sure you don't!”
“Don't look at me like that ungrateful boy! You have her eyes and they make me sick!”

Hikaru started breathing heavily and finally did what he always did when he was smack, beaten, raped, abused. He stopped all movement and gave up. He had nothing to fight for and was always begging to be taken from this world. Heck he hated it and never asked to live in it anyway.

He felt blood falling from his face at a number of different places but he didn't care. He was starting to lose consciousness and just wanted it to end.
“DAIGO, LET HIM GO! YOU'RE HURTING HIM! LET HIM GO, DON'T HURT HIKARU YOU ASSHOLE! LET. HIM. GO!!”
Hikaru slowly opened his eyes and coughed. As he woke up more and more he still heard his grandfathers voice and started to panic again. He didn't want to be hit or scarred again. He just wanted to be left alone. Slowly he pushed himself away, his mind wanting to leave this place like it always did. It was the only defense he knew and he wanted to use it because it always worked. Running away.
'Hide! Hikaru hide! I have to go! Move body move! Damn it why so slow!' He screamed to his body in his mind. He need to move, felt he had to move. A closet. Empty small room. Somewhere away and alone.
“It's okay, it's okay, you're safe now... I'm here... I'm... I'm sorry... I... I should have acted sooner but I was afraid... I... I'm sorry... are you okay...?”
He heard Shun's voice and felt hands near him but quickly screamed and pushed them away. He closed his eyes and curled up screaming now. All the pain he felt, mostly mental, was taking him over. He wasn't sure how to stop it and he was scared.

Hikaru rolled onto his stomach and started to slowly crawl away, his memory's and the present both fighting for his mind and taking over his thoughts. “Takeru. Hide. I have to hide. He's coming. Their coming. We have to move.” He stopped a short ways away and started sobbing heavily very confused now as he noticed the students staring at him.
He sat up and turned to looked at Shun, tears and blood running down his face. “Takeru... Where are we? Why aren't you moving? Takeru he's going to get you. They all will.” Quickly making his way back to the boy he grabbed his shoulders and softly shook him as he whispered. “Damn it move man! They are everywhere! He is everywhere! You don't know what he does when he get a hold of you! This!”
Hikaru waved his hand over his face and body before cupping Shun's cheek. “Snap out of it! I don't want him to get you! I don't want him to get me... God no don't let him get me again... It hurts... so bad when he does... it hurts...” Slowly he laid his head on Shun's shoulder sobbing softly now. He closed his eyes and just gave up, crying and letting the tears pour and mix with the blood before running down his face onto the floor. “Pain... so... so... much... don't... lea... ve... me... it... hu... rts...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Daigo Word Count: ~ Notes: Nice going Diago you broke him. -3-
Be careful Shun he's in a very unstable and emotional state now. o3o

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:47 am

“Get lost you bitch, you're distracting me.”
Airamyst frozen right where he was. He blinked a few times and then turned and looked back at the boy. He felt he hadn't heard him right, he couldn't have. As far as he knew he hadn't done anything wrong to the man nut asked if he wanted the food he was screaming about.
Slowly soft tears filled his eyes and he started to cry softly. “But... But... I...” He sniffled and felt the tears run down his face and looked at Jeamesero.
He felt the boy grab his hand and he looked at him, trying his best not to cry. He knew he cried a lot so he wanted to be brave for once in front of his new friend. Slowly he forced a cute smile even though tear's poured from his face.
Suddenly there was screaming and Airamyst turned to see the two boys on the ground, one, the one who had called him a bitch, was beating the other nice boy into a bloodly mess. Seeing this happen Airamyst screamed and hid his face, quickly closing his eyes. He didn't want to see anymore, he hated fighting. Nothing good ever came out of it.
“Stop it! Stop it! Please stop!”
Airamyst looked up at Jeamesero, his face and hands soaked with tears and snot by now. He looked over and saw Shun had now pulled the boy off and was kicking him now. “Nii Nii... Nii Nii don't...”

He whimpered and turned to move away. He didn't like this anymore and didn't want to be there. Suddenly he heard a teacher's voice and turned to see a man jerk the boy up and pull him away.
Airamyst felt someone hide behind him and looked over to see a puppy-eyed Jeames staring curiously over his shoulder at someone. He followed the boys gaze and his eyes met with a girls who spoke to them.
“Hey, I'm Decoris. Why don't you and your friend come stand with me? Hmm?”
Airamyst shook his head slowly a bit scared. At everything that had unfolded and everything that was happening still. He heard Jeames agree to go with her but Airamyst was still a bit scared and held his ground.
“Nii Nii... is he okay...? Please say he's okay...”
Swallowing Airamyst shook his head ans turned away, closing his eyes. He didn't want to see what had happened to the boy. After all the hitting and kicking he was sure it wasn't a pretty sight.
Though he heard some words that made him turn and look after hearing the boy say something about hiding. He watched through his cute watery orbs as the boy seemed lost, scared, confused. Not sure what to do now Airamyst looked at Jeamesero tears flowing down his face once more. “C-can we go now? Please? I'm not hungry and I wanna leave... Th-this is scaring me...”

Addressed: Jeamesero, Shun, Decoris (kinda) Mentioned: Hikaru, Daigo, Teacher Word Count: ~ Notes: lame short sucky catch up post...
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:16 am

Toru laughed at his brothers confused and scared look. God he loved that look. The look that only Roki could give him. Pure fear and terror mixed with confusion. Suddenly the boy seemed to drop his food tray and Toru blinked a few times before covering his mouth and chuckling. “Jeez, baby brother! You haven't changed a bit.”
He felt Roki push him though it really didn't hurt and felt like nothing. Roki being a lot small was almost incapable of hurting him. Which was why he picked on him all the time. He knew he could get away with it.
“Mean old jerk off! You always do stuff to ruin my day! What am I gonna eat now?”
Toru smiled evily and rested his hands behind his back. “Lick it up off the floor? Don't you have more money? You could buy more~” He flipped his hair out of his eyes, not really bothered with what he had done or the mess on the floor and instead started picking his nose with his pinky.
“Wait I didn't know dad was sending you here. Oh so did he send you here to get rid of you? Did he not like you anymore either? Bet mommy didn't want you there for a while cuz she didn't like you from the begining~”
Toru raised his eyebrows at his brother as he flicked a booger from his finger onto the floor. Was he trying to pick a fight or just being stupid. Really it was hard to tell when he got that sick cute smile on his face.  He rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he spoke. “I have no idea what your going on about but that's nothing new I suppose.”

Suddenly the boy seemd to fly into a fit of giggles which started to piss Toru off very quickly. “What's so funny, asshat?” He asked crossing his arms.
“Mommy and Daddy don't want you anymore either~ Mommy and Daddy don't want you anymore either~ Nii Nii~ This is my brother! He's usually a big old jerk but you still wanna met him?”
Toru cut his eyes at Roki as he felt something snap inside him. He ignored whoever Roki was talking to and grabbed the little boy up by his shirt. “Hey don't fucking tawnt me then turn your back!” He grabbed the boys hair with one hand, taking a fist full and forcing his head back. “For you informant I am here to finsh my schooling with straight A's then find a beautiful girl to settle down with and take over Father's buissness.”
He smirked and shoved the boy to the floor kicking him once before speaking again. “Though you'll never get it, nor get good grades either. Hell a tiny bird told me you skipped all your classes for the day because you were scared~”
Toru leaned in and stared Roki in the eyes, hate filling his own. “So your stuck here with me~ For a whole fucking year and most likely longer~ I must say I am gonna enjoy every moment of this~” He coo'd brushing Rokis hair gently from the boys face before popping him on the head once and pulling back with a very mischevous grin on his face now.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Mika Word count: 545 Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 am

Roki giggled softly and waved a Mika a huge smile on his face. Usually Toru ruined his day and mood but he wasn't going to let him this time. 'Have to do what Nana said to do. Have to ignore and be strong. Nii Nii wants me to be strong too I think~' He thought happily. He decided he was going to do his best and smile the whoe time Toru was there.
That would show the boy how grown up he really was now. Suddenly though without any warning at all Toru pulled him around to face him and grabbed him by his shirt, causing his feet to leave the floor since he was a head shorter then Toru.
“Hey don't fucking tawnt me then turn your back!”
Roki whimpered and felt the fear of his brother set in once more as he flinched, watching the boy shand come closer. He yelped as a fist full of his hair was grabbed and his head forced back, so that he was looking at his brother. Weather he wanted to or not.
“For you informant I am here to finish my schooling with straight A's then find a beautiful girl to settle down with and take over Father's buissness.”
Roki placed his hands on his brothers arm and pulled against it as best he could. He wanted his feet back on the ground and didn't like where this was going. All that was running though his mind was gettng away from Toru and back over to Mika.

Suddenly he was shoved back down to the ground and kicked in his side, causing him to gasp in pain as he grabbed it. Roki looked up at his brother and sat up a tiny bit trying to push himself away, but the boy just seemed to follow and keep talking.
“Though you'll never get it, nor get good grades either. Hell a tiny bird told me you skipped all your classes for the day because you were scared~ So your stuck here with me~ For a whole fucking year and most likely longer~ I must say I am gonna enjoy every moment of this~”
Roki whimpered again tears forming in his eyes. “Toru go away... It's not funny anymore... your scaring me and I don't like it...” He yelped as his brother hand touched his cheek, brushing his hair from his face, before pulling back. Seeing a evil smile on Toru's face and hate clearly filling his eyes Roki start to cry silently.
Quickly, ignoring his brother's gaze and laughing he looked over to where Mika was. “Nii Nii... I'm scared... Please... Please come here... I can't do it... I tried... Sowwy...” He whispered as loud as he could, losing his voice and letting it trail off as he was filled with fear. Tears poured from his eyes and he shook his head wishing Toru wasn't real and all this was a bad dream.

Addressed: Mika, Toru Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Sorry this is kinda short. Mika Roki want's you be a big Nii Nii and save him~ <33

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru was patiently waiting for Roki to make his order, to choose the food he wanted. He stood there looking at him, smiling, as he paid for his own food; he had just now ordered a hotdog and a submarine sandwich with cheese, tomato, lettuce and a sauce. Taking it from the lady he put it on the counter as he still waited for Roki to make his choice.
However, he was suddenly pushed aside by someone quite roughly and he yelped, looking around in shock to see the wrongdoer; it was a boy from around his age, he had pushed him aside just to get to the front of the line. He ordered a hotdog and a cheese sandwich, but the woman behind the counter knew how to handle him and scolded him for his rude behavior.
‘’First of all, boy; you're not wearing a uniform, so I'm not sure if you are part of this school, so I cannot give you your order. Secondly; you just cut in line, which is rude and lastly; you don't have enough coins for both of them. So you better get going now, or should I call a teacher?’’, she said and the boy seemed to back off for a moment; though, he didn't give up yet.
‘’I am part of this school, I'm just too lazy to dress into my uniform. The name's Daigo Tategami. Look it up in the student list and you will see. Now please, just give me a hotdog, then.’’, he said and Mikazaru groaned, turning his head away in annoyance. He wanted this person to go away, he was such a pain in the ass.
‘’Sorry boy, no chance. I don't have a computer here to look st the student list, and you don't even have enough coins for a simple hotdog. And you cut in line, you're still considered rude. Please go, boy.’’, the woman said and Mikazaru looked t the boy with cut eyes, a weak smile on his face. The boy yelled and left, and Mikazaru could breathe again, feeling way more comfortable now.
‘’What an asshole... Hot, but I would never like such a person, such a troublemaker with no respect for others...’’, Mikazaru thought, lost in his own thoughts. He hadn't realized Roki hadn't noticed the mean boy, and he kid's words made Mikazaru snap out of it and stare at him in a daze.
‘’I want a cheese sandwich please, Nii Nii. That's it.’’, Roki said and Mikazaru nodded. The woman had heard the boy's words and immediately went to make him a cheese sandwich, and not much later she returned with the meal and Mikazaru paid for it, giving the dish to Roki and grabbing his own.

‘’I am gonna find a place to sit~ Come along when you are ready~’’, Roki said and he went away with his dish. Mikazaru nodded and grabbed his own dish now, which had been served already. A hotdog and a submarine sandwich, that was what he wanted to eat today.
Suddenly noises caught his attention and he noticed people forming a crowd around a table, it sounded like a fight, and it was going the wrong way. Lost in thoughts once more Mikazaru stared, the noise actually not even entering his ears anymore; he just stared, stared at nothing. Until the fight seemed to be broken apart by a teacher, and that same boy who had pushed him aside in line was taken away, knuckles covered in blood. Mikazaru swallowed, turning his head away and searching for Roki, but that's when he noticed Roki coming his way, calling for him.
‘’Nii Nii~ This is my brother! He's usually a big old jerk but you still wanna meet him?’’, he asked and Mikazaru simply nodded, his mind not really there at the moment. ‘’Yeah, I'm coming...’’, he said, but he kept standing and staring at the crowd breaking up, since the fight had ended. One boy laid on the ground, he was wounded; beside him sat the boy he had run into before, and quickly Mikazaru glanced away, feeling his face heat up slightly. ‘’It's that hot boy again... He shows up everywhere, doesn't he? Or maybe I'm just automatically stalking him, not knowing about it myself...’’
‘’Nii Nii... I'm scared... Please... Please come here... I can't do it... I tried... Sowwy...’’, a whisper sounded and Mikazaru turned his head slightly to see Roki, tears in the boy's eyes. Was he crying again? Why? Mikazaru frowned and walked over to him, holding his dish firmly in his hands.
‘’What's wrong, Roki? What happened?’’, he asked kindly, before his eyes fell on this other boy who seemed younger than him, yet a bit older than Roki. ‘’Is this your brother you wanted me to meet? Why is he laughing?’’, he asked again, that's when it hit him. He stared at the boy in anger. ‘’Hey you, did you make Roki cry? Get lost will you, you're behavior is almost just as annoying as that fight starter's. Go take your annoyance somewhere else, please.’’
He never scolded someone with you or them, really, he always pointed at someone's behavior being annoying, not the person itself; it was his way of telling how he felt about it, without trying to offend the person who was being annoying at that time. He hoped this boy would listen and leave.

Addressed: Roki, Toru Mentioned: Cafeteria lady, Daigo, Hikaru, Shun, students Word Count: 902 Notes: Sucks, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:27 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun had knelt down beside Hikaru, supporting the boy's back with his hand as he tried to push him in a sitting position; he looked at the boy with worry, tears streaming down his face now. He heard Jeamesero's question, about Hikaru but he didn't know if the boy was okay so he ignored the question; he didn't answer. Instead he kept his attention focused on Hikaru, who was bleeding from his face and had black spots almost everywhere. Shun swallowed, not sure what to do; he felt stupid for not acting sooner, he felt so useless.
‘’Hikaru...? Are you okay...? Please answer me, I'm worried...’’, he whispered, carefully rubbing the boy's back. He noticed Hikaru opened his eyes to look at him and Shun smiled weakly, feeling relieved that the boy had heard his words, it seemed; at least Hikaru wasn't unconscious, that was a good thing. ‘’Hikaru, I'm...’’
Suddenly his hands were pushed away by Hikaru who screamed, and the boy hit the ground again, curling into a ball and screaming more. Shun pulled his arms back in shock, staring at Hikaru with big eyes. ‘’Hikaru... W-what's wrong...? Please talk to me...’’
Meanwhile Daigo was taken away by a teacher and the crowd began to break apart, but Shun didn't notice that, he didn't care about his surroundings anymore; he cared more for Hikaru right now, who seemed to act very strange; Shun was afraid he might have a concussion.
‘’Takeru. Hide. I have to hide. He's coming. Their coming. We have to move.’’, Hikaru said as he tried to crawl away on his stomach now. Shun tried to stop him but guessed it wasn't a very good idea to do that right now, he guessed all he could do was talk to the boy and see if he could reach him.
‘’What's wrong Hikaru, who are you talking about? It's okay, you don't need to hide, he's gone...’’, Shun said with a soothing voice, not sure if Hikaru was talking about Daigo or someone else but he guessed something had happened when he hadn't been around, and he was very worried about the now sobbing boy.

‘’Takeru... Where are we? Why aren't you moving? Takeru he's going to get you. They all will. Damn it move man! They are everywhere! He is everywhere! You don't know what he does when he get a hold of you! This! Snap out of it! I don't want him to get you! I don't want him to get me... God no don't let him get me again... It hurts... so bad when he does... it hurts...’’, Hikaru now said, shaking Shun's shoulders before letting go and touching Shun's cheek. Shun stared art him in fear and utter confusion, eyes big. He now knew for sure Hikaru most likely had a concussion and he felt really bad for the boy. ‘’Pain... so... so... much... don't... lea... ve... me... it... hu... rts...’’
Hikaru rested his head on Shun's shoulder and started sobbing. Shun wiped at his own eyes, realizing he had started to cry again, as well.
‘’Stop scaring me like this, Hikaru... you're seriously hurt!’’, he said, the tone of his voice rising for a moment because he was afraid, because he grew terrified for a moment. But he took a deep breath and carefully placed his hand on the boy's back, rubbing it softy and comfortingly. ‘’It's okay now... he's gone... You don't need to be afraid anymore. Next time this happens I will do like a friend should and protect you, jump in between, I promise... Please don't cry, I'm worried about you... I'm sorry Hikaru...’’
He kept on rubbing the boy's back, making 'sssh'ing' sounds as he did so. He held him tight, afraid the boy might collapse, but not too tight to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. ‘’I promise... I promise...’’, he whispered as he slowly started to rock Hikaru's body back and forth, still rubbing his back. ‘’I will be a good friend and take you to the nurse's office, okay? They will take care of your wounds and I'll be there with you. Okay...?’’
He carefully let go of Hikaru, grabbing his bag and searching through it; he found a bottle of water and opened it, handing it out to Hikaru. ‘’Here, drink something. It will make you feel a bit better. I promise...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Jeamesero, Daigo, Cole Allen (teacher), the students Word count: 730 Notes: Shun is trying his best to care for Hikaru without making him any more anxious <3 He's trying, though. Not sure how Hikaru will respond after this. o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   The school's cafeteria Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's cafeteria
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next